All Comments on 'No Vanilla Ch. 03'

by Nokkas

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Don 't go away mad

Just go away quickly

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightalmost 6 years ago
Nothing like a nude woman in "heals".

You looked for my neighbors? You know them?

Loki_DarksongLoki_Darksongalmost 6 years ago
Very Relatable!

I am enjoying this story very much! There is probably a large number of couples who can relate to what Ryan and Christina are going through. With so of that number breaking up because they were afraid to deal with the source of their pain and resolve it in a manner that is beneficial to save their relationship.

I am looking forward to reading more of this tale. And ignore the comment from the anonymous poster. I lay odds that if your story was FemDom based the comment would not had been left.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
You were in BDSM in the 2nd chapter.

Clearly the ENTIRE story belongs in that category. No one is going back 3 years to read the first two chapters. No one is going to be happy that you went from LW to BDSM back to LW when all the chapters involve BDSM. Your dialogue sounds like a horny teenager wrote it. The wife, especially, comes across as a brainless twit. Do not bother to post any continuations. It isn't worth the time spent to read it.

No stars as even giving this drivel one star would be an insult to the star.

Loki_DarksongLoki_Darksongalmost 6 years ago
The Problem with Anonymous Comments

Do note that the last anonymous commenter does not speak for readers on this site, Nokkas. That entire rant was laughable. There are many stories here that cross genres as the story progresses. In addition there are stories that will be in one genre with elements of another genre within the tale.

Clearly the recent anon-commenter has a biased on what "pillow talk" should be in a D/S relationship especially when the couple are married. There appears to be an additional biased against a story where the couple bring back a M/F led relationship with a D/S based theme that made them happy. As if such a thing should be condemned.

Well please ignore such venom, Nakkas. Even though they don't comment, people do like your story, and are looking forward to seeing the rest of it no matter how many genres it crosses. The ones that do not are not obligated to read the story. Certainly they are not obligated to try and prevent others from reading, and enjoying these stories.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 6 years ago
@Loki_Darksong

I disagree. The category for ALL parts should be for the overall theme, let's assume LW since that's where the first part was. Part 2 should remain in LW, with BDSM tags, even if that part is more BDSM than LW.

If this story is BDSM, then it should be in that category, with Parts 1 and 2 tagged Loving Wives. I can understand some indecision with the over three year gap between two and three, but there were only ten days between 1 and 2, surely the author knew whether this was a LW story or BDSM!

ValintValintalmost 6 years ago
Wrong category

If you have an anthology series, where each chapter is a complete story in and of itself, sure, categorize them however you want.

If you have a single multi-chapter story, however, then that story is either predominately a LW story or a BDSM story or a Fetish story or whatever, and all of the chapters of that story should go in the appropriate category.

Beyond that, "The story is about Dominance, submission, humiliation, being used and ... well read on to find out" makes it plain that the overwhelming focus of the story is on a BDSM relationship, so there really shouldn't even be a question.

We have a category for D/S stories; it's not this one.

Loki_DarksongLoki_Darksongalmost 6 years ago
Right Catagory

Gentleman.

Before replying to you both, I did a little experiment. I went to check a feature that the search engine on this site offers when looking for a story that had more than one genre involved in it.

In direct relation to this story and its category, I did an advanced search throughout the loving wives category using topic words like spanking, D/S, Anal, and as a spur of the moment, lesbian.

Guess what. Each and every search I conducted in loving wise with those words came up story content. Lots of story content! now if throughout the loving wives category you have stories that feature loving wive with spanking, loving wives with anal or loving wives with fill in the blank, I fail to see why there should be an issue with this story being considered a loving wife story. In fact the author, Nakkas, should move chapter 2 into loving wives where it belongs.

Plus, while we are at this, since when has backtracking through previous chapters, despite whatever length of time between chapters been considered a problem? there should not be too much of a difficulty to click a mouse and just backtrack if you want to see the whole story.

So what is the real reason that this story is triggering people sensibilities? if we have to be so sensitive then I could give you a whole Litany of stories that would have pissed me off due to the content of the storyline.

Like television and other Associated media Outlets, if you don't like what you see then don't read it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Wrong category. 1* for this nonsense garbage

Wrong category. This lame tale is not LW, perhaps BDM or gay session.

1* for this garbage.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 6 years ago
Loki

I have NO problem with this story being in LW. As you say, many stories have different elements in them.

My point, and Valint's, is IF the story is an LW story, then ALL parts should be in LW. If Part 2 is more or primarily BDSM, then tag it, but still post it in LW.

Yes, if Part 2 was posted in LW there would be screams about that. The simple fact is there are category Nazis of all stripes.

For his own reasons, Nokkas started this story in LW; that is his right. People may agree or disagree with that choice; that is THEIR right. Having done so, IMHO, he should have left it there.

Loki_DarksongLoki_Darksongalmost 6 years ago
sBrooks

I have seen the category Nazis and their commentary on many a story. And I am very surprised that no one has yep to put a cyber fist up their nose for all their cowardly commentary.

If the fact that the second chapter of the story wound up in the BDSM category offends them well that's just too bad. People have their reasons why they do something. I can only surmise that Nokkas believe themselves to be doing the right thing when he did this. And since the category Nazis in their Anonymous mode seem to be triggered by such an act, hopefully he will repost chapter 2 back in the loving wives category has he continues this rather good story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
From the BDSM chapter: ""You are and always have been a trashy slut. Deep down inside. It's one of the reasons I married you. That's what I want you to be. My trashy slutty wife."

Maybe there should be a Hateful Husbands category? Anyone who takes pleasure from another person's pain has dysfunctional mental issues.

You can engage in any kind of legal consensual sex you want, just as you can eat any food you want. But don't tell me that appetite legitimizes practice. Some people eat shit. Some people are shit.

Loki_DarksongLoki_Darksongalmost 6 years ago
Re: hateful husband comment

To the person, suspected feminist with no name, regarding your issue with the "pillow talk that Ryan spoke to his wife in chapter 2. If you have an issue with how a married couple can speak to each other in a kink based manner within the context of fiction, then it stands to reason that your views extend out to the world in general.

If that is the case then speaking as a Married Black Man with a Black Wife, both of us are in the BDSM lifestyle, I consider your words as an insult born out of a person who does not respect the fact that your narrow view of a relationship is not common law and will never be such.

Now if your hypocritical self disliked these words in a M/F relationship context then I better see your unnamed self airing the same spiteful rhetoric at stories where the pairing is either F/F and/or F/M with the same or more intensive dialogue that seem to have triggered your sensibilities.

Until that time, your words are just as your screenname. Empty.

NokkasNokkasalmost 6 years agoAuthor
Response

Thank you for your comments. If you want to know I started off with LW because there were no guidelines other than my own reading of others stories. Yes this story is about BDSM or D/s, Humiliation but through out the story it is about a loving wife and a loving husband. I will try and change the BDSM to LW and tag it appropriately.

Anonymous - if you dislike the story please, please DON'T READ IT!

I stopped publising for 3 years because of comments from another Anonymous poster. I will not do that again. As a mater of fact of you don't have the courage to face me with a real (made up at least) username then don't bother posting.

The story is written and I will be posting the next chapter today or tomorrow.

26thNC26thNCabout 3 years ago

You lie author! There is no loving wife, or husband, anywhere to be found in this POS.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous