Nora - Embracing an Erotic Life Ch. 12

Story Info
The Sexual Power of Erotic Suggestion.
2.4k words
4.35
2.7k
5

Part 8 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/25/2023
Created 06/05/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
albright
albright
210 Followers

One evening when I had a meeting after dinner, Adrian called Nora at home and asked her to come over alone to his house. Adrian said, "I would like to offer you a new pleasure tonight and you can tell James about it afterward." She told me about this in great detail much later that night.

Adrian had asked her to wear anything she liked, but no panties. After she arrived they chatted as they shared a glass of scotch and then a joint. When he could tell that the grass was having an impact, Adrian sat down beside Nora and asked for her permission for him to blindfold her. "I want to help you enjoy sex alone by suggesting fantasies for you to respond to and I want to watch to see how far they can take you."

Nora agreed to let him blindfold her but said she doubted that the fantasies he would supply would arouse her as much as he might hope. Adrian stood behind her and placed the blindfold over her eyes. He also quietly placed two objects on the couch near her. As he leaned over and began to kiss Nora's neck, he asked her to raise her skirt and to begin to touch herself softly and slowly. Then Adrian took a few steps to sit in a leather chair facing Nora. After a few minutes of watching Nora slowly arouse herself, he told her he was hard and touching himself and was very excited watching her. Hearing this added to Nora's growing pleasure. "That makes me hot, Adrian. I like knowing you are watching me play with my pussy. I want to feel your eyes on me."

Mind-fuck with young Jeremy

Adrian then said to her, "Nora I have a fantasy for you. I hope you will enjoy this as you touch yourself. Just imagine that you are spending the summer in a beautiful house on a remote lake. Your husband joins you on weekends but you are alone during the week. A young man, Jeremy, just out of high school, comes to tend to the lawn each week. He is very handsome with dark curly hair, a deep tan, and an obviously hard young body. You like to watch him shirtless in his shorts as he works on the lawn. And you know that he has been sneaking looks at you when you have been sunning near the pool. In fact several times you have you have loosened the tie on your bikini top or opened your legs a bit just to tease him.

"One very hot day you are watching Jeremy working, seeing the sweat drip from his young body. This time, when he is done, you invite him in for a cool drink of lemonade. You ask about his summer life and his college plans for the fall. He is shy but begins to relax as you talk. He begins to return your direct eye contact.

"You ask him whether he has a girlfriend this summer. He tells you there are several girls he likes. You ask to know more about them and he describes them to you. You ask him to tell you what he likes about their bodies and he seems shy and is reluctant to respond. So you ask directly whether he has been having sex with any of them during the summer. He says yes but has no more to add. You ask whether they all like his body, whether they enjoy touching it.

"As he struggles with responding to your questions, Nora, you begin to unbutton your blouse and when you have opened your shirt you ask him if your breasts are the kind that attract him. He cannot think of how to answer. You ask him to come sit next to you and, when he does, you place one of his hands on your breast and you reach over to run your hands up and down his sweaty chest. His eyes tell you he is excited by the situation, but he remains speechless. You can see his hardness in his shorts and so you reach over and undo the tie and then tug them down to his knees to free his young cock. It jumps and shakes as you begin to stroke him. You are afraid he will cum even before you have time to let his hands explore your body. You raise your skirt to let him see you have nothing covering your pussy."

At this point, as Adrian was continuing the fantasy for Nora, she was touching herself more vigorously. Adrian asked her to slow down a bit, to hold her orgasm. He walked over to the couch where Nora was seated and guided her hand to one of the dildos he had placed near her earlier. "Nora, take this. It is very real looking and a good size for a young man like Jeremy. It appears to me that you are ready for it. If you are, begin to move it in and out of your cunt while you play with your clit with the other hand."

Nora followed Adrian's suggestion and he could see she was enjoying it. Her pussy was glistening and the dildo was sliding in her very easily.

"Do you like it, Nora? Would you like to be teasing and then fucking a handsome young man with a dick like this one you are giving yourself? Tell me about it and what you would be doing with Jeremy if he was with you."

Nora said, "Adrian, this is a sexy fantasy you are giving me. I confess it is hot to think about playing with a young cock, of being able to excite a handsome young boy so much that he comes almost from a single touch. Taking him inside of me would be a gift he would probably never forget. That is very hot to think about and to picture."

"It is so erotic Nora to watch you become more and more excited. Hard to resist touching you. If you are enjoying this, let your self go and pretend that Jeremy is giving you the hot fucking you crave right now. Think of how incredibly exciting it would be for him to be with a beautiful and experienced woman like yourself. He probably won't last long but a young man like him won't take much time to recover; you will soon be able to offer him again what he could hardly have even imagined. And think Nora of how you will be able to enjoy him in the weeks to come. And he will learn how better to satisfy you, to pass hot summer days, and maybe some nights, together. What would you want to happen during the rest of the summer, Nora?"

"I would want to be Jeremy's teacher. I would want to help him learn how to take his time, to touch and be touched for a long time, for his pleasure and for mine, and for the girls he would fuck during the summer and then as he goes off to college. I would want him to learn how to please my pussy with his mouth and with his tongue and how to enjoy it and to please me when I want to sit on his face. I would teach him about how to finger fuck me and how to put a finger in my ass just when I am about to cum from his cock. And I would want him to experience every position. I would want him to learn how to take a woman from the back, both her cunt and her ass, and that he should always ask a woman to ride him."

At this point as Nora was envisioning a long summer with Jeremy she moved the dildo ever faster and harder until she had a very strong orgasm. After she has rested for a bit, she said to Adrian, "I never would have imagined the kind of experience you have just given me. It has surprised me. You are a very creative friend as well as lover, Adrian. And your power of suggestion is very impressive!"

Adrian responded, "I'm happy you liked it, that you did not object at the beginning but trusted me to be acting in your sexual interest as well as mine. You were very beautiful and very sexy as you pleased yourself. It has been hard to resist joining you there. But I am too old to substitute for Jeremy. I wanted you to have the chance to enjoy him in this fantasy."

When Nora had recovered from her first orgasm and was resting, very relaxed, still with the blindfold on, Adrian said he would like to offer a second fantasy for her before he sent her home to me. He asked her whether she thought she could enjoy touching yourself again.

Adrian offers Nora a big black cock

Nora began to stroke her pussy very slowly again but soon her breathing deepened and she was moaning very softly. Adrian waited for a few more minutes and then went to her and placed in her hand a much larger dildo "Nora, this is a much larger cock than the one you had from Jeremy. Could you begin to enjoy it? You are still wet from Jeremy so you should be able to accommodate this one. I would love to watch you enjoy this."

Nora began to use the new toy. She told me later that she liked the larger heavier cock and went very slowly at first until she became comfortable with it. When he could tell that she was enjoying it, Adrian said to her, "This cock is much bigger, isn't it? Do you like feeling fuller? And this one is different in another way, because it is a very black cock. You are fucking a big, black cock, Nora. Is it good?"

"It is very good, Adrian, and getting better."

"Now imagine as we are sitting here, Nora, there is a knock on the door, and I let someone in. I tell you his name is Tom. I ask him to stand in front of you and to unzip his pants and take out his cock. I ask him to reach down and put his hand on yours and together slide the big black dildo out and then move your hand up to grip his very real dick. And Tom tells you that the one you are now holding is as big and as black as the dildo was. And he asks you what you would like to do with him. And you tell him, 'I want to suck your cock. I have always wanted to suck a big black cock and I want to suck yours now.' You ask him to sit with you and then you begin to stroke him and to put your mouth on his cock. I ask you if you would like to take him inside you and how you would want it. You say you would like to kneel on the couch with him at one end so that I would be able to watch you take him. "

At this point, Adrian walked over to Nora and removed the black dildo from her pussy and said to her, "Alright Nora, you said you wanted Tom to take you from the back. Now kneel up on the coach so that Tom can take you." And Nora told me later that she did this and Adrian took the big dildo and began to fuck her with it from behind her. And as she began to push back to meet it each stroke, Adrian asked her to frig her clit as he fed her the black tool until she came.

I was already home when Nora returned just before midnight. Tomorrow was a holiday so there was no need for us to go to bed soon. As Nora sat with me over a drink she said she was eager to tell me about her adventure that night. But first, she held out a black blindfold. "James, put this over my eyes; you will be able to understand my evening better."

Nora began to stroke herself as she talked. I could see and hear that her excitement was rising. As she was recounting the fantasy about Jeremy, she reached to her side away from me, held the dildo for me to see, and moved it down to her pussy and then inside. She asked me to move it in and out of her as she talked through that fantasy. She said to me, "James, I like the way Jeremy is fucking me. I want to give him sex a second time. Can you kiss me and touch my breasts as you feed me Jeremy's sweet young dick until I climax and ask him to cum in me?"

As I continued to kiss her and use the dildo she continued to use her fingers until she was satisfied. Then she began the Tom fantasy and soon handed me the larger black dildo so that we could repeat the sequence. This time she stroked my cock as I moved the dildo in her. After I shot off in her hand she quickly touched herself again to complete her pleasure.

"James, this evening was entirely unexpected. I am happy I could bring it home and share it with you, though we may never feel the need to repeat it. I regard it as a gift to us, but obviously especially for me, from Adrian. It is more evidence that he will be able to introduce us to new sexual experiences, including very surprising ones like tonight.

The next day I mentioned to Nora that a few months ago what we might hardly have imagined in our wildest fantasies, we now believe might become realities. Nora said, "James, you probably already recognize that my sexual interests are changing. I think about sex more now. I find myself watching men more now, seeing them in sexual terms, thinking about what they are thinking when the look at me, wondering what situations they are imagining. I think more explicitly about their bodies and how we might be together, and fewer things now seem off limits, at least to consider as possibilities."

I told Nora that none of this surprised me and that I hoped that she always would share her thoughts and desires whether they involved me or not but that I wanted as many as possible to involve me directly. Most of all I wanted to understand her desires and to support her when she needed it.

albright
albright
210 Followers