Nora's Big Mistake Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Stryker and Erin watched as the clones went through training simulations. They were identical copies of Erin, albeit modified for growth acceleration and docility. All of the training programs that the clones went through were designed with input from Erin. Despite providing the genetic template for and overseeing the training of the clones, Erin felt no particular pride in them and viewed them as the Stryker's achievement. By tampering with Erin's genetic samples, Stryker ensured that Erin's clones aged twice as fast while possessing less independence than their donor. Aside from these modifications to their genetic structure, the clones were otherwise physically identical to Erin. The first battalions consisted of four thousand units; in time Erin's clones numbered in the millions.

Back in the forest room...

Nora, her friends and future daughters were each now fully aroused and wet with excitement and pleasure. They wanted to get down on each other, but they each had a dominant and submissive partner in their relationships.

The first group was Willow and Loriane. Willow smiled as she crawled over to Loriane. The young Kryptonian then proceeded to suck on Loriane's cock. Loriane moaned as she felt Willow's lips wrap around her cock. "You're such a good little cocksucker," Loriane said. "I love you."

The girls enjoyed their time together.

To be continued...