Nora's Big Mistake Ch. 44

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Erin moved her finger to the trigger on the gun. "Don't do this," she said. "I don't want to hurt you."

Suddenly, the SuperTeens arrived. "Lexi, Lucy," Nora said. "I'm so glad you're okay. What's happening?"

Hailey sighed deeply and turned to face the young speedster. "Victim had three GSWs, two upper torso and one through her neck. Her name was Amelia Lawson. Listen, we think this might be a kidnapping/abduction case."

"What makes you think that?" Fiona asked.

"Amelia was with her youngest daughter Kara when she was shot," Kim said. "We checked the area, no sign of the daughter."

Nora nodded. "We'll look into this," she said. "If you find out more information, don't hesitate to contact us." The four CCPD members nodded and headed off. The SuperTeens then headed back to the cabins.

Back in the city....

The Tyrannosaur Zord was still destroying the city. It smashed through multiple buildings with its tail. It's Flamethrower Blast damaged, injured or killed both civilians and law enforcement officers. The Zord was clearly out of control.

Back at the camping area....

Alex and Eliza were both giving Naomi a handjob. Naomi moaned as she felt her orgasm grow and intensify. Alex smiled and kissed her daughter's lips and cupped Naomi's balls. Alex then lowered her head down and drooled some saliva on the young DEO agent's dick and began to rub it all over Naomi's cock. 10 minutes later, Naomi screamed as she came hard, spurting her futa spunk all over the bed, herself, and her parents.

Alex and Eliza smiled and kissed their daughter and hugged her tight.

Meanwhile, Nora was dancing with her own parents Caitlin and Iris. Suddenly, Caitlin and Iris pushed Nora onto the bed and began to run their hands up and down the young speedster's body. Caitlin smiled. "You just rest here sweetie," she said. "Iris and I will be right back to give you a special gift."

With that, Iris and Caitlin left the room. They later came wearing nothing but towels, Iris had a purple towel and Caitlin's was light blue. Nora smiled. She then left to get undressed. She then returned wearing nothing but a pink towel.

Elsewhere in the camping area....

Fiona was working on two new devices; a gauntlet and a Zord launcher.

The Gauntlet was a large bracelet-like device developed by Fiona to simplify Zord brawls/battles.

The gauntlets had the following functions;

Stats: Displaying statistics during a Zord battle.

Ability Card Activation: Activating Ability Cards.

Battle Gear Projection: Projecting Battle Gear.

Brawl Initiation: Starting Zord brawls.

G-Power: Showing G-Power, current brawlers in a battle, and the brawlers' life force gauge.

Gate Card: Some can launch Gate Cards, or form energy blades for physical battles.

Can stop time around the brawl.

The battle will start when all the battlers shout 'Gauntlet Power Strike!', after which, the center of the Gauntlet will flash and the brawl can begin.

Fiona was working on the Zord launcher. Zord Launchers are used to launch Zords with power and accuracy. Fiona created these launchers to give the SuperTeens an advantage in Zord battles. They are devices worn on the wrist that can be loaded with one Zord at a time. The Zord is then launched onto a Gate Card. A different launcher that Stryker and her followers used, was made by Reina.

The difference between the two was the following;

SuperTeens Launchers: These are made in simple colors, usually white and the color of the teen's attribute. They are triangular in shape. To load the Zord, there is a small sliding compartment that the Zord is placed in.

Strykers Launchers: These are made in darker colors, usually black and a darker color of their attribute. They are round in shape. The Zord is placed in a hole on top then held in by a small plug.

Suddenly, the teens heard the sound of the T-Rex Zord. They collected their respective Zord launchers and gauntlets and then sped off towards the city.

In the city....

The T-Rex Zord was then roaring and destroying several cars and trucks. Nora, and her team arrived and prepared to engage the Zord. Suddenly, the Zord disappeared, becoming a small ball. "What the shrap is going on?" Nora asked.

The ball was then picked up by a young girl. "Well well well," she said. "It would seem we have a challenger, Rexy. Do you think we should fight them?" The girl laughed. "Okay I will be sure to check on that." She then stuck the miniaturized Zord ball in her pocket. "If you want this Zord, you'll have to fight my brother and his team; the Tigers team. The battle will be battle code 0983. We'll send you the coordinates of the battlefield and the time." With that said, the little girl left.

Back in the camping area....

The milfs and teens were still trying to figure out what happened. Nora surmised that other people all over the multiverse had gained Zords. They were able to outfit them with various weapons and armor. If a Zord was hit hard enough or the system overheated, the systems would shut down and the Zord was considered out of play.

"What's battle code 0983?" Fiona asked.

Naomi smiled. "There are certain battle codes," she said. "There is battle code 0982. This battle mode is the most frequently used. There is no stipulation on weapons or specific Zords. The only rule is that both teams must fight with the same number of Zords overall. 0983 is much the same as 0982. But it is for 3 vs 3 combat."

Alex nodded. "Let's head to the nearby dealership and buy some items for our Zords," she said.

On the road....

The team was sitting in a blue colored Hover Cargo.

The vehicle weighed 2750.0 tons, 94.5 meters deep, and 49.5 meters tall. It's maximum speed was 410 km/h or 254 mph. It had 2 twin beam repeaters, and 2 heavy beam cannons as weapons. Finally, it's equipment consisted of; a hyper energy shield generator, a Zord Catapult, A rotating storage unit, and 4 anchors.

The Hover Cargo was a Snail-type Zord, one of over 200 mechanical lifeforms depicted as a transport for both Zords and people.

The Hover Cargo is a giant transport Zord. It is one of the few transport Zords, such as the Whale King and Gustav.

For the SuperTeens, the Hover Cargo played a major role in that it served as a transport and mobile repair station for the SuperTeens Team, and also featured the machinery that made Gorgo Zord's mid-battle CAS system possible. It is unclear if the Hover Cargo is unique, being a creation of the DEO or if it is just a highly modified version of a regular Hover Cargo. During the time with the SuperTeens, the Hover Cargo received a number of upgrades, the first being the above mentioned ability to CAS the Gorgo Zord, and others including an energy shield strong enough to 'deflect shots from a Death Saurer's charged particle gun'. It is also mentioned that the hover cargo had climate control in every room, and was made with Zord Magnite armour which can survive the crushing depths of the ocean floor.

Inside the bathroom of the Hover Cargo....

Naomi was taking a shower with Nora. The two girls rubbed soap up and down each other's bodies and cupped their breasts. The feeling of the warm water sent tingles throughout their entire bodies. Nora smiled and began to rub soap on Naomi's breasts and squeezed them lightly together.

The young DEO agent moaned as she felt Nora's fingers on her breasts. The two girls then proceeded to rinse off. Nora then dropped to her knees and began to suck on Naomi's dick.

"Ohhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhh Nora," Naomi moaned as she stroked Nora's head. "Suck my cock. My little cocksucking tramp. You're nothing but my little cocksucking tramp."

Nora just bobbed her head up and down Naomi's dick. She loved it when Naomi called her names like tramp, slut, whore, etc.... She deepthroated Naomi's dick, taking it all the way down her throat.

Naomi smiled and began to hump her girlfriend's throat roughly and faster. "Ohhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhh," she said. "You're going to make me cum. Oh yeah. I'm getting close. Ohhhhhhhh fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuccccckkkk." Naomi then came hard, spurting her futa spunk deep inside Nora's throat. Naomi dropped to her knees, exhausted and drained of cum. She then looked up at Nora and smiled. The young speedster and the young DEO agent then kissed each other, swapping Naomi's cum between their respective mouths. "You're the best girlfriend in the entire multiverse. What would I do without you?"

Nora smiled and hugged her girlfriend tight and rested her head on Naomi's shoulder. Naomi smiled and carried Nora out of the bathroom and into the bedroom.

Back on the street....

Kim and Hailey were driving down the road. Kim was driving while Hailey was sitting next to her, sucking the young officer's dick. Kim moaned and combed her fingers through Hailey's hair.

"Ohhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhh baby," Kim moaned as she humped Hailey's face slow and deep. "Suck my cock, you dirty little cocksucking tramp. Take it down your throat and gag on it."

Hailey engulfed Kim's dick down her throat and began to bob her head up and down. The feeling of her gag reflex came and went.

Kim then shoved her entire dick down Hailey's throat and came hard, spurting her futa spunk deep inside the young detective's throat. "Listen, I was told that we're invited to a party at Dawson's place. The members of CCPD, CCFD, and Central City Medical Center will be there."

Hailey smiled as she pulled away and coughed up some cum. "I can't wait," she said.

The next chapter details the party at Dawson's place.

To be continued....

1...345678