(Not) a Disastrous Winter

Story Info
Winter 1978/79, two siblings are snowed-in...
36.1k words
4.58
27.6k
31
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kadeker
Kadeker
89 Followers

A few introductory words.

This story is just a product of my imagination. It includes sexual acts by young people and between siblings. If you are not interested in these topics or even find them offensive, I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for reading my little introduction and wish you a nice day.

You are still there, good, then we can start right away!

I've read a lot of stories at Literotica, many I liked, others not so much and some I thought I could do better. Here's my attempt.

Just so much in advance: Both the plot, the people and the small village are fictitious.

When I was looking for a background story, I saw reports about the winter of 78/79 in Germany and there it was! I let my protagonists get snowed-in and see how things develop. If you want to know more about this winter, then I recommend you look for the following documentary on Youtube: "Als der Norden im Schnee versank" by NDR. This documentation is in German, but the automatically translated subtitles are acceptable. And if you want to have the right soundtrack in your ear while reading, there are enough radio stations on the Internet that specialize in the music of the 70's.

The only parallels to my real life is that I have a younger sister, who I am on good terms with. But not as intimately as in the story. So many things from everyday life could have happened back then. And that I experienced the disaster winter as a child (and not as a teenager), but in a part of northern Germany that was only slightly affected.

I have tried to be as accurate as possible with the 'historical facts', surrounding the subject of weather events, which form the framework of the story. Also the "stage design", i.e. everything to do with the topics of living, clothing, leisure, music and technology. Because back then there were neither mobile phones nor private computers. CD/DVD, Amazon or Netflix were science fiction until now. Anyone who didn't find anything suitable at the 3 TV-channels went to the cinema or rented a movie from the emerging video stores for the video recorders that only appeared a few years ago. So, if anyone is fumbling around with a cell phone or a sonic screwdriver, look out for the blue police emergency call box...

The figures are made up of many people. I took character and physical traits from people both from my environment and from movies and books, and I came up with quite a few things, mixed the whole thing vigorously and integrated it into the storyline.

If anyone recognizes themselves anyway, this is an absolute coincidence and not intentional. As I said, I mixed things up and invented the names for them.

For all my German readers, I'm currently writing the sequel. But since all of this happens alongside the regular work, I have to ask you for a little patience.

For my English speaking readers:

This is the translation of my German story "(K)ein Katastrophenwinter", which I published on November 7th, 2022 at Literotica.

A very big thank you goes to ChiefHal, ​​who put the finishing touches on the story as the editor. I hope we can work together again after I've finished writing the sequel.

Thank you very much and "Gott vergelt's!"

Since I translated this story from German and it takes place in Northern Germany, there are of course some specific (Northern) German terms. I have briefly explained these for you in brackets (example). For those of you who would like to know more about it, I have added further information at the end of the story.

Oh, and one more request:

We authors do not get any money for our stories, our only reward is your ratings and comments.

Therefore, I would be happy if you rate the story briefly at the end (1 to 5 stars).

And every comment helps me to better understand my readers and their wishes. This allows me to try to write the following stories even better for you.

But now enough of the few introductory words, which have become a few more,

"Lights off - Whoom - Spot on..." (this is from a German TV-Music-Show out of this Time, called DISCO)

Prologue

The disastrous-winter! In almost everyone who experienced it, these words awaken bad thoughts of the winter of 1978/1979, which raged in large parts of northern and eastern Germany, brought many things to a standstill and unfortunately also claimed lives.

For myself, however, these days are associated with pleasant memories. And now, in the autumn of my life, I look back on it with fondness. And the time has come to talk about it.

May I introduce myself to you?

My name is Felix and I was 19 years old this winter, almost 20. I lived with my parents and my sister Katie, who was 18 at the time, on an old farmstead in the north of Schleswig-Holstein.

We were actually a completely normal family. Dad went to work during the week and to football on Saturdays, and mother was a housewife through and through. Katie and I went to school. The only thing that was unusual was my parent's wish for village life. That's why they bought the old farmstead outside a small village when I was 9 years old.

Well, they weren't the kind of 'environmental movement people' that people liked to laugh at. No animals were kept, but the garden should not only be a safe playground for us, it also provided fruits and vegetables.

Katie and I were a pair of siblings, as there are probably anywhere in the world. We played together, we bickered, we got along again. Until we moved to the farm, we shared a room in the small city apartment, we bathed together - at least when we were children. We rode our bikes to the village school together and generally spent a lot of time together or with friends.

Time went on, children became teenagers. But we still did a lot together. There were also things that separated, but which also awakened curiosity. I've tried to peek at Katie through the keyhole in the bathroom door many times. And I sometimes had the suspicion that she was standing in front of the door when I was taking a shower.

We listened to music together, read Bravo (a well-known youth-magazine in Germany [1]) and in the summer we liked to go to the small lake in the forest behind our farm. Often accompanied by friends, including her friend Anja, a sweet little thing, also 18, but that's a story for another day. There were also days when we had the lake all to ourselves. But apart from swimming and lying in the sun to music from NDR2 (Radio-Station North German Broadcast [2]), not much happened. Each of us tried, more or less discreetly, to see a little more about the other than they wanted to reveal.

As I said, a pair of siblings that you could probably find almost anywhere at the time.

Well, and then came December 1978, which was to change everything. It started out with nothing special. Advent, the pre-Christmas period, so far - so good. But there was one special feature. After Christmas, our parents wanted to visit relatives in Bavaria for New Year's Eve, and we really didn't want to go. If only they would live in Munich! New Year's Eve in the big city would certainly be awesome, but not in a small Bavarian village. We already had village life and village parties at home.

And we had indeed received permission to stay at home. Because almost nine hours of driving with nagging teenagers in the back seat probably didn't appeal to our parents either.

"You're old enough to get by on your own for a few days, and you won't kill yourselves!" My mom commented, dad just said "Don't break anything, no wild parties, and keep your hands off the tractor!" Yes, his old Deutz tractor (a German tractor company [3]), which he liked to work on as a hobby was his 'sanctuary'. But then there was even the "official approval" to invite a friend or girlfriend to New Year's Eve or to go to the community house to celebrate.

The physical well-being was also taken care of, in addition to the full pantry, our mother wanted to pre-cook and freeze food for us.

Christmas came and went, with the food, presents, the tree, the cards, and the candles. Traditional, some say, others say cheesy.

Wednesday 12/27/1978

And on December 27, the car rolled out of the yard at five past seven in the morning after our parents listened to traffic news on the Radio.

We were home alone! And what did we do? Actually nothing special. Back to bed first - after all, it was vacation time. Then eat lunch at some point, switching to NDR2 on mom's Radio. None of us were in the mood for old German hits. Afterwards Anja came to visit Katie. I retired to my room and spent the afternoon reading Perry Rhodan (for the younger ones among you, a science fiction series in book form).

Later the three of us met for dinner in the kitchen, then we wanted to watch a video in the living room. Anja wanted to spend the night with Katie because she too was about to go away with her parents for the holidays. Oh yes, while we were still eating, our parents called by 7 p.m. to let us know that they had arrived safely at their destination.

While we were still thinking about which movie to watch, I saw there was another cassette in the VCR. It was an unlabelled cassette that I did not recognize. Our parents must have forgotten it. I suggested seeing what movie was on it. The girls agreed. While I was rewinding the cassette (yes, you still had to do that back then) Katie and Anja put wine on the table for themselves and coke for me, along with some snacks. They then sat down on the sofa, I pressed "play" and slouched in an armchair.

What was that, two naked women with really big breasts kissing intimately! While this aroused me, I heard them both say "Ehhh! - Turn that off!"

Ok, we were all enlightened about sex, a little from school, but more from Doctor Sommer (the enlightenment page in Bravo). We also knew what porn is and we were also familiar with Beate-Uhse, the large erotic mail order company from Flensburg. But in 1978 and at the village - that maybe was somehow too much for the two of them.

I jumped out of my chair, stopped the playback and then changed the cassette to one of a musical movie that Katie and I got for Christmas. We watched the movie in a good mood, sang along loudly and badly out of tune at one point or another. It was a fun evening. I pressed the rewind button at the end of the movie and went to the bathroom since I had drunk quite a bit of coke. But somehow the porn wouldn't let go of me. It also seemed to keep Katie and Anja busy. On the way back to the living room, I heard whispering and giggling from the living room. ‚Girls' I thought to myself, but was surprised when the two of them blushed and asked me to put the other cassette in again. Maybe the wine had something to do with it?

I hadn't counted on that. I had already made up my mind to secretly watch the porn the next few days when Katie was otherwise busy. But ok then, we could watch it now, if the two wanted it.

From today's point of view, it was normal porn. First the two women, who we have already briefly seen, kissing and groping each other. Then, at some point, two men ‚suddenly' appeared. This was followed by wild mutual sucking and licking, then gangbanging with various position and partner changes.

As much as I was interested in the movie, after a while I found it even more exciting to watch the girls. At first they seemed a bit intimidated, but then they warmed up. First there were comments about the ‚melons' and ‚udders' of the really voluptuous women, then also about the men and their ‚equipment', as they called it with a giggle. And then they calmed down again, but somehow shifted nervously on the sofa back and forth and sometimes exchanged looks.

It was already quite late - so we all wanted to go to bed. Luckily I was wearing a baggy sweater with my tight bottom trousers, otherwise, with the erection that had formed during the movie, I would have become the next victim of their ridicule. None of us thought about cleaning up, so we turned off the TV and the lights. We said goodnight in the hallway outside Katie's room, with both girls hugging me. That had actually never happened before - and I felt a little awkward with the tent in my pants.

In my room I went straight to bed, still with an erection and the images from the porn flick still in my head. I couldn't sleep like that! So my hand wandered under the covers, into my pyjama bottoms. Slowly at first, then faster, my hand went up and down. Of course, I still had the images of the movie in my mind. Then, without meaning to, pictures of Anja swimming and sunbathing crept in. Anja in her bathing suit, her boyish figure and small breasts, which clearly showed when she came out of the water. I erupted in an orgasm like I had never had before. Great, now I have to change. Taking a clean pair of pyjamas from the closet, I snuck into the bathroom without turning on the hall light. I quickly undressed, cleaned myself and put on my new pyjamas. I put the other one in the laundry bin and hoped to slip back to bed unnoticed.

I heard a low moan in the hallway. Katie and Anja had probably not closed the room door completely. I hadn't noticed that and the dim glow from her bedside lamp earlier. I couldn't help but tiptoe to the door. Holding my breath, I peered inside. What's that, breasts, pubic hair... YES, both were naked! The two lay on the bed, the duvet at the end of the bed. And while Katie was massaging Anja's breasts, she was scratching her bush. They kissed again and again.

I let out the breath I was holding, careful not to betray my listening position. This was the opportunity to see the two of them in a way I had wished many times. I didn't even know where to look first. To the slender Anja, or to my sister Katie, who wasn't quite as slender, but by no means fat. Both were about the same height, around 1.65, Katie had her dark blond hair shoulder-length, Anja wore her light blond hair in a pageboy style.

The little devil on my shoulder said to me, ‚first look at Anja! Who knows when you'll next have the opportunity to do so. With Katie, there's definitely more of an opportunity.

And so, I did. As I had said, she was rather boyish. Slender legs, a triangle of the same light blond as her hairdo, with a pink slit peeking through. This opened a little because she spread her legs a bit. Katie's hand moved down her flat stomach. Her breasts, though small, were well formed. They seemed quite tight. Like the rest of the skin, they were almost pale. They were crowned by small, soft pink nipples, which stood up stiffly. At least the one I could see. The other had just disappeared between Katie's lips. As she now turned a bit to give Katie better access for her hand, I caught a glimpse of her labia, which shone wetly. And the sweet butt, which I had already admired in her bathing suit.

Now my attention was drawn to Katie, as she was moaning. The reason was found quickly. Anja had stopped massaging the rather sparse dark bush between Katie's legs. No, she had a finger in my sister by now! She now trembled all over her body. As already mentioned, she had a slightly more feminine shape than Anja - with round hips, a quite nice bottom, a good handful of breasts with dark nipples, which now began to sway in time with Anja's finger movements. What particularly struck me were her nipples. Anja's were small and flat. Katie's areolas stood out from her breast crowned by the nipples. Yes, my sister had 'puffy' nipples!

It seemed to me that this wasn't the first time the two had enjoyed themselves in this way. Each seemed to know exactly what the other liked. I was to find out later, how right I was with this thought.

With one hand over my mouth so as not to give myself away, and the other hand in my pants again, I enjoyed, for a while, the spectacle that the two had unintentionally offered me. I could already feel a tingling welling up in me, and to avoid messing up my pyjamas, I quickly went back to the bathroom. Dropping my pants and grabbing a paper tissue, and after a few hand movements, I came a second time that evening.

When I had calmed down enough, having sat on the toilet for a few minutes with trembling knees, I quietly made my way back to my room. The light no longer shone through the crack in the door to my sister's room, and it was quiet there now. So I went to bed. I'm sure you can imagine what I dreamed about after I was finally able to fall asleep.

Thursday, 12/28/1978

I woke up the next morning. Was yesterday just a dream or not? I hadn't slept particularly well. The images of last night haunted my dreams again and again, reality mixed with previously unknown wishes. I shook my head and rubbed the sleep out of my eyes. A glance at the clock radio told me it was eight-thirty. Ok, shower and breakfast would be a good plan for sure. I pulled on my bathrobe, grabbed some fresh underwear and headed towards the bathroom. The locked door and the sound of the shower told me that I wasn't the only one who had this idea. For a moment I was tempted to risk a look through the keyhole. Who was in the bathroom, Katie or Anja? But couldn't the other one come out of Katie's room at any moment and catch me? No, that would be too embarrassing. I was lucky yesterday to see so much and not get caught.

Nature demanded her rights. So I went to the powder room to relieve myself. I tried my luck again with the bathroom, but it was still occupied. All right, I'll make breakfast then. After I had put water on for tea, I started setting the table with everything that belongs to a good breakfast. But I wasn't really into it. I kept asking myself how I should behave towards Katie and Anja? Just act like nothing happened? Wait if they say something? Or address the topic openly?

While I put the water in the pot with the tea bags, I decided to wait and see.

But I couldn't stay completely inactive. I don't know how I got the idea, but I put 2 teacups, the pot, sugar and cream on a tray. I went to Katie's room and knocked on the door. "Are you done with your morning ablutions? I have tea for you here, but I can also bring you breakfast in bed."

"Come on in!" Katie called, "tea sounds great!"

I entered the room and what did I see? Katie sat on the bed with only a bra and panties and was just putting on her socks, Anja was a little further along, she was already wearing her jeans and was struggling with her sweater.

"Where may I serve the ladies tea? And what about breakfast?" I asked, trying to say something and not just stare at the two of them.

I couldn't really understand Anja's answer. She already had one arm in her sweater, the other arm and her head were still stuck somewhere. Maybe she should buy a bigger one, I thought to myself. Although this tight model suited her well. Katie's response was, "Please put the tea on the desk. And breakfast in bed sounds great, but then we'd have to get undressed again. And the bed is enough for two to sleep, but it's too small for a nice breakfast. We'll be right out to the kitchen."

Almost hastily I put the tray on the desk. The cups rattled violently. And almost in a hurry I left the room. Now I can take a shower. Do you know the old boilers that only provide a certain amount of hot water and then need a while to reheat? We had one just like that, and the girls had used up all the hot water. But today the cold shower came in handy. It drove away the last bit of tiredness and, above all, the cold water made sure that my morning glory collapsed. He hadn't shrunk completely after going to the toilet, as he usually does. After seeing the girls in their underwear, he had returned to his full glory. Otherwise I would not have been able to show up at breakfast.

I finally got showered and dressed. I joined the girls at the breakfast table.

Kadeker
Kadeker
89 Followers