(Not) a Disastrous Winter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I can't just barge in there! And what would Anja think of me. It's a very intimate situation between the two of you."

Katie considered. "Who knows. I think she keeps an eye on you lately. If you pay her a little more attention in the future..."

"Well, she's a very nice girl. And I like what I saw of her on Wednesday too. Let's wait and see. If I give her so much attention all of a sudden, it might put her off. But then, what about you? If I come closer Anja, and I emphasize if I was, then we would both suddenly have less time for you."

"Felix, if you don't take her away from me completely, then I can get used to it. I would be happy for you both. And maybe we can really play together then."

I slowed her down. "Katie, slow down."

"Okay. But tell me, you won't tell anything?"

"As I said, it's entirely up to you. So far your secrets have been safe with me, and so is yours!"

She sat on me, leaned down and kissed me passionately. "Thanks!"

"Would you like to tell me how it started with you two?"

She was silent for a few minutes, but meanwhile absentmindedly played on one of my nipples. Apparently she was thinking about telling me. Then she took a deep breath, but didn't speak yet. The decision had probably been made, I had the impression that she was now looking for the right words.

Then she began her report.

"Coming to think of it now, it must have been an eventful summer for all of us. You were with Frauke, I with Sören and Anja with Hauke. And it's strange that it didn't work out for any of us. With you it was Frauke's claim to possession, Armin also wanted more than I was willing to give. Well, and Anja... We could have given Frauke and Sören what they wanted. With Anja it was not possible. Hauke ​​broke up with her because he wanted a real woman. Those were probably his words. He didn't want a board with warts. No idea why he even started anything with her.

And so we sat in Anja's room, shared a bottle of red wine and felt sorry for each other. Anja's parents were at the cinema for the late movie. We toasted each other and cursed all the boys. After an hour, Anja got another bottle. We never drank that much before. Suddenly she took off her T-shirt.

‚Look at the little things. No man wants to play with that!' she yelled.

I was angry too. I reached out and touched her breasts. ‚What do you want, they're beautiful! They are taut, the skin is soft. Then your pale skin goes perfectly with the soft pink nipples. And see how they react to my touch. Everything is fine with them.'

She shuddered slightly under my touch. But she wasn't convinced yet.

‚It's easy for you to talk, at least you have tits, and not just mosquito bites!'

I noticed that the wine made her a little more vulgar than usual. And because I wasn't quite sober anymore either, I pulled my mini dress over my head and stood in front of her in just my panties.

‚Are those tits like the boys want them? Just a cup size up from yours.'

She touched them like I was touching hers. ‚Well, I like them. Especially the protruding areolas. You've got something in your hands!'

‚But yours don't go limp with age and dangle in front of your navel.' We both fell onto the bed laughing. ‚Neither yours!' She laughed.

We then continued to caress each other. And we had fun. She even stroked my panties. At some point we heard her parents coming home. She quickly had her shirt back on and I was wearing my dress.

There was a knock and her mother looked briefly into the room. ‚Well you two, are you all right?'

‚Yes Mom.' Said Anja. ‚We want to go to sleep right away.'

After brushing our teeth we wanted to change for the night. The pyjamas were already on the bed. Undressed, we looked at each other. Anja fell into bed, giggling, where I was already lying. She let her hand wander again, only now I wasn't wearing panties anymore. I, too, became bolder and began to caress her private parts, even kissed her. And since we both had experience in masturbating, it wasn't difficult for us to make each other orgasm. Then we fell asleep.

When we woke up the next morning we were still naked. And it was kind of embarrassing for both of us. Anja looked at me questioningly. ‚Are we lesbians now?'

I thought for a moment. ,No, I do not think so! We just had fun with each other. And even though I liked it very much, one day I would like to have a boyfriend, get married and have children.'

Anja looked relieved. ‚I want that too. And yes,' she grinned. ‚I liked it too. If you like, we can comfort each other now and then when we're sad.'

‚Only when we're sad?' I asked, feeling under the covers for her chest.

‚If you ask me like that,' she kissed me, ‚I'm happy to do so at other times.' Then she dived under the covers and started kissing my nipples."

Katie kissed my nipple. "Yes, that's how it started with Anja and me."

I had subconsciously started massaging her breast during her report. It didn't leave me cold either. I also had the images from Wednesday night in mind as I watched the two. And the fact that Katie sat on me the whole time wearing only panties didn't make it any better.

Grabbing her hands, I rolled us over so I was half laying on top of her. What happened next could only be described as wild smooching. Our hands were constantly moving and seemed to be everywhere at once. When she grabbed my erection, breathing heavily, I looked at her questioningly.

She let go of me, fumbled under the covers and then handed me her thong. "Here, a little gift!" I knew exactly what she wanted to tell me. It was permission to touch her there as well.

First, I gently stroked her labia with my fingertips. I massaged her mons pubis with my thumb. As Katie reached for my erection again, I slowly entered her with my finger. Today I didn't just want to focus on her clit. But first, I circled my finger around that delicate little pearl, which Katie responded with a groan. As her grip on my manhood tightened, I pushed my finger deeper into her. It felt so tight, yet soft, warm, and wet. I moved my finger inside her in the same rhythm as she masturbated me.

The desire in her grew more and more. She was no longer able to speak coherently. Bursting and interrupted by moans, she said: "Oh man, this gets better every time!" Then she climaxed with a long drawn out "Oh yes!" The fact that she was gripping my cock so hard that it almost hurt, made me come too.

We lay there together for a long time, trying to catch our breath. At some point we fell asleep with kisses and tender caresses. We didn't need any more words that evening.

Sunday, December 31, 1978

Naked and cuddling like we fell asleep, we woke up almost at the same time. Because we had a lot of fun last night, we took it easy this morning. After a few kisses we started the last day of the year almost routinely. That means wash ourselves, get dressed, fire up the oven, breakfast. Even the view out of the window was encouraging. Instead of the thick flakes of the past few days, only powder snow came out of the clouds today. The radio man, our only contact with the outside world since Thursday morning, also had good news. More and more towns had electricity again and the telecommunication workers made good progress with the repairs to the telephone lines. Both were difficult jobs, since the lines into our house still ran above ground on masts. And work on masts in heavy snowfall and sometimes strong winds, that just takes a while. Help also came from the Bundeswehr (German Army), which cleared the snow-covered roads with armored recovery vehicles.

We had also settled into our situation well. Katie missed the morning hot shower though. What the young people of today would miss if they were snowed in for 4 to 5 days without electricity, telephone, internet and heating. But the hot shower thing gave me an idea. I haven't told Katie about that yet. Either I was able to give her a massive surprise or it didn't work, in which case she would be disappointed. So I said nothing.

As in the past few days, the wood and water supplies in the house were replenished. Then I wanted to clear the yard with the Deutz. She said that in the meantime she wanted to think of a delicious lunch. That suited me and my idea very well. So before I jumped onto the tractor, I fired up the old kettle in the feed kitchen, as if the captain of an old freighter had commanded full speed ahead.

The tractor started a little reluctantly because of the low temperatures, but ran smoothly when the engine warmed up. The tank was full and the front loader with shovel also worked well. I already had a plan in place. First, I wanted to push an alley across the yard. Then out of the driveway, across the street to the opposite field. I had to go somewhere with all that snow. Luckily I knew that the access road to the field was right across from our driveway so I wouldn't end up in a ditch. Otherwise I could have shot myself right away.

The clearing went very well. First I pushed the snow into big piles, then I brought them over with the front loader shovel. I kept going to the feed kitchen to put on more wood and warm up. The tractor had no cab. Just before I finished, I saw flashing yellow lights out of the corner of my eye. And sure enough, a tank was slowly moving down the street. Again and again he had to drive back a few yards and start again. If he could keep up the pace, he'd be at our driveway in about 15 minutes. I went into the kitchen where Katie was peeling potatoes.

"Katie, can you put a pot of tea on, please? Maybe we'll get visitors soon."

"What nut would want to trudge through deep snow to visit us?"

I told her about the tank and my idea of ​​at least offering the crew a cup of tea. After all, thanks to their help, we would be able to get back to the village. Immediately she put the potatoes away and put the water on. I went back out and got on with my work. I misjudged a bit, the tank took 20 minutes to get to the entrance. I waved to the soldier peering out the hatch. Today I know that he was the commander of the tank. He spoke briefly into a microphone, the tank stopped. He climbed out of the hatch, climbed down and came to me.

"Moin!" I greeted.

"Moin," it came from him too. "Captain Müller of the 2nd Tank-Grenadiers. Are you okay or do you need help? How many people are here in the yard?"

As adept as he was at asking the question, we weren't the first to free her.

"Everything is fine with us. There are two of us, our parents were in Bavaria when the chaos started. We have enough to eat and drink, and the tiled stove keeps us warm. But if you and your men have five minutes, we'd like to thank you for your help with hot tea."

"Thanks, that sounds good. But we can't switch off the engine and we're not allowed to leave the device either."

As if we had a telepathic connection, Katie walked into the yard at that exact moment. She carried a tray with coffee cups, along with the teapot and sugar. And she also had a plate of sandwiches with her.

And so the three soldiers got a short tea break. We used this to find out from Captain Müller how things are in the village.

"We've already cleared the main street, the side streets will be done by the municipality. Another unit of ours is busy on the main road to allow access to the freeway again. And we were sent down this side street to clear the way to Doctor Jacobsen. He's probably needed in the village."

Doctor Jacobsen, or Uncle Jaco as everyone called him, was the vet in our area.

"Have you heard anything about electricity and telephone?"

"They're making good progress. With a bit of luck you'll have electricity again tonight. It should work by tomorrow at the latest. So, we have to move on. Thanks for the tea and the sandwiches."

The other two soldiers also thanked us. And the driver gave me an apologetic look. "I'll probably just shove another load of snow down your driveway, sorry."

"No problem!" I said. "Now that I've got the hang of the tractor and the front loader, it's quickly cleared away. Thanks again for your help, and this on New Year's Eve"

As they drove on, Katie said to me, "We can eat in about 30 minutes."

"All right, I'll quickly finish here, then I'll put the tractor in the shed and come in."

It wasn't a feast that was on the table, but after days of canned food it was great. Katie had first boiled potatoes on the camp stove, then put them under our duvets with the pot to keep them warm. She had boiled eggs and then conjured up a mustard sauce. And all this on a two-flame camping stove. I'm really amazed. For dessert there were cherries.

"Red and cute," I said kissing her. "Just like the cook's lips!"

Then we cleared the table and wanted to take a little break. So far everything was done. At first there was no mention of the snow woman discussed yesterday. But how should I distract Katie to complete my surprise.

At that moment there was a knock on the front door!

"Well, more visitors?" I went to the door. In front of it were Doctor Jacobsen and his daughter Imke, a classmate of Katie's.

"Moin Felix, are you both okay?" he asked. As always, he spoke flatly. (In the German story he really speaks low-German, but I don't know how to translate that to any English dialect, sorry.)

"Yes, we are fine. Where are you going?" My low-German wasn't perfect, but I was able to make myself understood.

"I'm supposed to go to a sick cow and Imke really wanted to go to see Katie. I'll pick her up in about two hours."

"Ok, the living room is heated and Katie will be happy." I said to him. "Come on, Imke, into the warm living room!"

She went in and after checking the coat, boots and knit hat in the cloakroom, she went straight through.

"Hey Katie!"

"Hey Imke, how did you get here?"

"Dad has to go to a sick cow." Imke explained to her. "And because the Bundeswehr has now cleared the road, I was able to go with him. He'll pick me up on his way home. But now tell me, how have you been?"

"You see, we have a warm room and this is where we live, eat and sleep." She gestured with her hand across the room.

"In one bed?" Imke asked in astonishment.

"Well," Katie said, "there was no room for two beds here. And everyone has his side, blanket and pillow. And don't think that's too funny. Felix snores!" She winked at me.

"I don't snore," I replied with a smile. "I only dream of being a tractor!"

Both laughed. I went to get drinks. Katie shared how we settled in and how we got on. I hoped she wouldn't spill what had happened under the covers. When I came back in, she was telling how we built the snowman. Imke looked out the window, saw the snowman and almost fell out of her chair with laughter. She had discovered the giant carrot.

They fooled around for a while, then Katie asked me if I didn't have anything else to do, she and Imke still had ‚women talks' to do. That was just fine with me, since it was the desired distraction.

The feed kitchen was meanwhile cozy and warm. I fetched the pig's tub out of the stable and brought it into the feed kitchen. Using a bucket and the pump, I filled the kettle and started heating the water. I cleaned the tub with some warm water. It wasn't quite as big as a bathtub, but it should serve its purpose. Also, the bottom was not level, but rather rounded. Doesn't matter!

I went to the bathroom. On the way there I heard Katie and Imke talking and laughing. In the bathroom I gathered everything together. Bubble bath, several towels, soap, brush and sponge. I also found a bath thermometer on a shelf. And because the bottom of the galvanized tub was no longer smooth, I got another bed sheet from our parent's bedroom. Katie was so engrossed in their conversation that she didn't notice any of this.

Back in the feed kitchen, I first put the sheet in the tub and a towel in front of the improvised tub. An old wooden box served as a side table for soap and sponge. Then I hung the two kerosene lamps on hooks in the ceiling. I wanted to cover the window with two lining bags, but only when I was done. A glance at the clock told me that Doctor Jacobsen would have to pick up Imke soon. So I scooped the first water into the tub with the bucket. It was so hot that I had to use two buckets of cold water to adjust the temperature. Overall, I filled the tub two thirds. I wanted to fill the rest just beforehand so that the water doesn't get too cold.

What timing. I had just finished and was going into the house when Doctor Jacobsen came into the yard. I hadn't paid any attention to that before, but he wasn't coming by car, he had harnessed his Johann, a Schleswig Coldblood horse [6], to an old horse-drawn sleigh.

"Well, the cow is fine again. Now I want to go home. Will you let Imke know?"

"I will. Tell me, why are you traveling with a horse and carriage?"

"If I get into the ditch with the Benz, I'll be in trouble. But Johann, he'll pull me out of there again."

I let Imke know. She put on her boots and coat and said goodbye to us. "Happy New Year and don't party too hard!"

"Without electricity we'll probably only listen to the radio and possibly miss the turn of the year by sleeping." I answered.

We were waving as they drove from the yard. Katie started putting away the glasses and the snacks.

"And, all the ‚women's talks' and everything discussed?" I asked.

"For now!" Katie grinned.

"But you didn't...?" I wanted to ask.

"No. That stays between us."

"Good! Listen, I'll check the wood in the feed kitchen again. After that we can play cards and listen to the radio until dinner."

"Yes OK. We can't do much more today."

Done, she really didn't suspect anything. I quickly went over, lit the lamps and covered the window. Then I filled the tub up to the right temperature. I also put bubble bath in the water. I put more wood in and then went inside to surprise Katie.

"Can you just come into the shed with me?" I asked. "You could hold me something for a moment."

"Ok!" She said, reaching for her jacket. She then looked around in the shed. "And what am I supposed to hold on to now?"

"Preferably your jaw so it doesn't fall off when you go to the feed kitchen."

She opened the door. "Whoa, what's the heat here?" Then she saw my work. "No, that's not what I think it is, is it?"

"I couldn't build you a shower, but I found everything for a hot bath! Surely you want a clean start to the new year? Now don't just stand there, get in the tub before the water gets cold!"

"Thank you!" she just managed. She took off her jacket and shoes. She was happy like a little child. "And what about you?"

"I think there's still enough water in the kettle so I can take a quick bath after you."

"Nonsense! We bathed together as children, slept naked in a bed the last few nights... The tub is big enough, you can come in with me." She gave me a quick kiss and began to open my jacket.

Ok, that wasn't planned, but I didn't mind either.

"Look, you're going into the water, I'll come over to scrub your back in a moment. I forgot something. Enjoy your bath alone for a while. Stretch out, because it could get tight for two." I watched her undressing and gave her my hand, as she climbed into the tub and let herself slide into the warm water with a sigh.

"I'll be right back!"

I quickly ran over to the pantry, got a bottle of red wine and the corkscrew and two glasses from the living room. I'm not really a wine drinker, but at that moment it seemed fitting. In the shed I opened the bottle and filled the glasses. Glasses in hand, I entered the feed kitchen. "We shouldn't just wet ourselves from the outside." And put the glasses on the box.

Katie beamed at me. "But now get out of your clothes and into the water!" She slid forward a bit as I sat down behind her. I wrapped my legs around Katie to fit somewhere.

1...45678...10