(Not) a Disastrous Winter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kadeker
Kadeker
89 Followers

Katie beamed, probably thinking of something I hadn't thought of. "The camping stove from the summer vacation is lying on top of the attic, and I think there are also two or three gas cartridges. If you can get that going, at least we can make tea or heat up a can of ravioli!"

I took her in a tight hug. "Great that you have overcome your anxiety and think constructively!"

She beamed at my praise. "I'm still a bit scared. But the way you're going about it gives me a little courage, and if I don't just have to sit around and wait, but have something to do, then it'll be fine."

"Come on then, little one, let's prepare our fort for the state of siege."

At the word ‚little one' she stood on tiptoe, looked into my eyes and asked; "Who is little here?"

"You!" I said, giving her a quick kiss on the tip of her nose. "As long as you have to stand on tiptoe to do this."

I then went back out to clear a path to the shed as agreed. Before that I asked Katie to look after the fire from time to time and sometimes put a piece of wood on top so that the room stays warm. The next problem arose outside. The shed door opens outwards and hid behind a snowdrift. And the shovels were behind the door. Now what to do. Should I try to free the door with my bare hands? Then I remembered that there was an old spade in the hallway. Better than nothing. I fetched it and eventually got hold of decent snow shovels. And yet it was hard work. I had made the way from the house to the shed in 2 hours. I was about to enter the house with some wood, when Katie came towards me with a cup of steaming tea.

"I thought you will need this now!"

"Thanks, it will warm me! How did you cook that?"

Katie beamed. "The cooker was still assembled, and a gas cartridge was still in it. Now it's empty, I'll probably need your help there. But I was also able to heat a can of oxtail soup with it. You came at the just right time to eat."

I quickly stripped off my jacket and boots in the hallway and followed her into the kitchen. There she had put the cooker on the stove, the cartridges were on the shelf. She watched me warming my fingers on the cup.

"Are your hands very cold?" she asked.

In response, I took her face in my hands. The scream that followed would certainly echo throughout the house for hours! We ate the soup and a slice of bread.

"Shall I show you what I've done?" she asked, leading the way into the living room.

She had been really busy. She had pushed the living room table and armchairs aside and folded out the sofa bed and covered it with a bed sheet. She also brought pillows and blankets. "I thought we'd definitely sleep here tonight. The other rooms are already getting cold." The table and armchairs now formed a small seating area. The results of her search operation laying on the table. Several candles, 3 flashlights and batteries. In addition, the game collection and a deck of cards. Wool blankets were laid out on the armchairs. She also put out glasses and drinks and something to nibble on.

"Wow, you did well!" I complimented her. "I think I'll drain the water from the heaters now, better safe than sorry."

"Do you know how to do that?" She asked me in astonishment.

"Yes, when Dad replaced the radiators 3 years ago, I helped him. He showed me everything. When there is no water in the pipes, nothing can freeze to pieces."

Katie considered. "But how do we do the dishes? And how do we shower?"

"Showers are canceled until everything is up and running again. Washing with water, soap and a cloth is the order of the day. But you're right, where do we get water from? Wait a minute, aren't there some old tin buckets in the hallway? We'll fill them with water before I turn everything off. And when that's gone, we fill them with snow and put them by the stove."

Said and done.

Since it had been snowing all the time, I decided not to clear the path from the front door to the street. Wind and snow were already blowing over my path to the shed, so I didn't want to do any more unnecessary work.

So we took a little break first. Katie read Bravo, I fetched one of my Perry Rhodan Books from my room.

I got up around 3:30 PM to get some more loads of wood. If we really heat up the stove again in the evening, it should store the heat and slowly release it overnight.

"I'll help you." Katie said. "Then you don't have to run as often and we'll finish faster."

So we put on our jackets again and headed to the shed. Unfortunately, neither the snowfall nor the wind had abated. There was already a lot of white splendor on the cleared path. As a precaution, I had parked the snow shovels at the front door. Katie pitched in without a word, and after a quarter of an hour we were done. Everyone went to the house twice, packed with wood, and then I think we had enough for the evening. Hopefully it would be enough for tomorrow morning.

Because it was already getting dark outside, we lit a few candles and lowered the blinds. Actually, everything was done. We sat on the armchairs and tried to read, which was difficult in the dim light of the candles. So we decided to play a few rounds of cards until dinner. We had to pass the time somehow. After Katie went to the toilet at some point, another small problem appeared.

"The flush doesn't work anymore." She informed me.

"Of course," I slapped my head with my hand. "I turned off the water." Luckily, when the house was renovated, Dad removed the old pressure flush system and fitted the toilets with cisterns. I took off the lid and poured water from a bucket. "We're going to have to do that after every wash now." I explained to Katie. I put a bucket of water next to the toilet and another one on the tiled stove so that we would have warm water to wash afterwards.

After dinner we played a few rounds of ‚Schwimmen'. If you don't know the game, it's a card game in which everyone has three matches, coins or tokens of some kind. Whoever loses gives up one of them. If you lose three times, you swim, lose once more and you're ‚drowned'. But with two people it went much too fast, we found that this game is much funnier in a larger group. (Variants or similar games in the United States and Great Britain go under the names of Thirty-One, Blitz and Scat, but are played with a 52-card deck.)

So we decided to go to bed. I took the bucket of warm water into the bathroom for Katie. After she was done with the evening routine, i.e. washing, brushing teeth, applying lotion, putting on her pyjamas, I went to the bathroom to get ready. Coming back into the living room, she was already lying under her blanket. The candles had already extinguished, except for a tea light in a glass, which we wanted to use as a night light. We had decided to only use the flashlights when moving from one room to another in the dark. Walking through the house with a lit candle was too unsafe for both of us, and we would save the batteries at the same time.

We lay like that for about half an hour and talked about this and that.

"May I snuggle up to you?" she asked suddenly.

"Okay." I agreed. She came under my covers and snuggled up to me. But she had something. She kept moving her shoulders and seemed uncomfortable.

"What's going on?" I asked after a while.

"My shoulders and back are causing some trouble. I think I overdid it a bit today. Moving furniture, shoveling snow, carrying wood and water." She sighed.

"Listen," I suggested, "I'm no expert at this, but I can give you a massage if you'd like."

"You would do that for me?"

"Of course! I'm supposed to take care of you so that you're fine." I replied playfully. "Sit down with your back to me! Or if you lie down on your stomach, that's actually better."

So she sat down and I started kneading her neck, first gently, then a little harder until she gave an "ouch". "Sorry, but now I know how hard I can massage." And I continued a little more cautiously. As I worked her neck like this, she let her head drop forward and began to make pleasant noises.

"Oh does that feel good!"

I slowly began to work my way towards her shoulders. I ran my hands through the neckline of her pajama top to massage directly into the skin, as I did on the back of her neck. But that didn't work really well.

"Wait a moment please!" She interrupted me and disappeared briefly with her flashlight. When she came back, she had a plastic bottle, which she pressed into my hand. I looked at the bottle, it was her body lotion. "I'm sure that makes it feel even better." As I opened the bottle and poured some of the lotion into my hand, she sat back down as before. What happened next surprised me a bit. She grabbed the bottom of her pajama top and pulled it off. "Now you can continue without strangling me."

Well then! But no sooner had I touched her skin than she flinched. "It's cold!" she stated. "Yeah, what do you think? When you get that stuff out of the bathroom, it's supposed to be cold. If you also need a massage tomorrow, you had better leave it here in the living room." Then I spread the lotion over my hands to warm them up a bit. And she was right, it was easier to massage with the lotion, and I could grab her better without the top.

But what she probably hadn't considered, I could see her reflection in the living room window. While my hands did their work, I allowed myself an occasional look at the window and at her breasts.

I imagined applying lotion to them as well. Katie didn't notice, because she had her head down again and with her eyes closed she was purring almost like a cat. So I seemed to have a talent for massaging.

After about 20 minutes I asked her to lie down because now I wanted to take care of her back too. When I got to her waist the temptation was just too great and I tickled her there. In response, she squeaked and began to wriggle, so I carried on as normal. Finally, I stroked her neck, shoulders and back again and gave her a kiss on the neck.

"That was really great!" she said. "It's a shame that I already applied cream to myself earlier!"

"How come?"

"You did so well, you could have continued as far as I'm concerned. I think you're going to be my personal masseur and starting tomorrow you'll have to put cream on me everywhere."

"Everywhere?" I asked very pointedly.

"Erm, well, almost everywhere," came up in reply from below. Then she put the shirt back on and slipped back under my covers to snuggle up with me.

For a while we just lay there and listened to the music and the news on the radio. It would continue to snow and storm. Disaster alert was declared for parts of Schleswig-Holstein.

Katie rolled onto her side and propped her head up. "Erm Felix, may I ask you something?"

"You can always ask, but I don't know if you'll get an answer." Now I was curious to see what was on her mind today.

"Do not be mad."

"Tell me!"

"Well," she began a little embarrassed, "when I was looking for everything for us this morning, I also looked in your bedside table drawer. And, well, found an opened pack of condoms." Now she was actually starting to stutter. "Uh, what did you..., so why..., oh man, how do I say this now?" We could have extinguished all the candles, with her red face she would have lit up the room as bright as day. Then she blurted out. "Have you done it before?"

"You mean have I had sex with a woman before?" She nodded, still embarrassed. "Yes I have. Is that what you wanted to know?" I asked, because the way she seemed ashamed of the question, there was definitely more to come.

"Yes... or... no, actually no. Can you tell me a little more? When? With who? Where? How was it?" Now she had almost worked herself into her question. "Well, you don't have to tell me that, but since I haven't had any experience with it. I wonder what it's like."

"So you're still a virgin?" I asked her.

She was probably still thinking about her question, so without thinking twice she answered, "Theoretically yes, technically no!"

"How is that possible?"

"Are we talking about me or you now? Ok, if you tell your story now," I nodded, "then here's the short version. I was with Armin in the summer, but apart from kissing and hugging, nothing else happened there, which was probably one of the reasons for the breakup. He wanted, but I wasn't ready yet. I haven't had sex with a man yet, so theoretical I'm still a virgin!"

"And technical?"

"You won't betray me?"

"No, your secrets are safe with me!"

"In the beginning I only stimulated the breasts and labia with my vibrator, later also the clitoris. That felt really great. And at some point I started introducing him into me too. Just a little at first, then more, and then all of a sudden my hymen broke. It only hurt for a short time and hardly bled. And as I continued, I got a really nice orgasm."

"Bad girl," I grinned with a wink and kissed the tip of her nose. "May I expect the same confidentiality from you?"

"Mystery against mystery!" she said. "And anyone who betrays something should break both legs and then get diarrhea."

I laughed so hard at that oath that I almost couldn't breathe. When I caught my breath, I rolled onto my side so I could look into her eyes.

"Ok, it started at the lake last summer. There were almost always others there, and somehow Frauke and I became closer. At first we just talked to each other, about this and that, school, music, movies, whatever you talk about. Then one night by the campfire she sat next to me and I put my arm around her. We kissed for the first time on the way home.

One day we were really alone at the lake and after swimming we went to the shed to kiss and cuddle. That's when I touched a woman's breast for the first time. Hers are not exactly small and felt very soft. She had large dark nipples, which also became hard immediately. Then we heard others coming and she quickly pulled up the straps of her bathing suit again.

Later we discovered the old hay barn in the forest for ourselves. Here we were undisturbed. I learned to kiss and nibble her nipples, not to rub her breasts too hard, and eventually we were both naked. Her triangle is really bushy. Curiously, I explored her lower region, and she too was busy with a research subject. We learned from each other what we liked and at some time I was able to make her cum with my fingers and she was able to pleasure me with her hand too.

And then one day, she surprised me by asking, if we wanted to try IT! I asked her if she was serious and she said yes. So I got the condoms. When we were all camping by the lake, we crept secretly into the hay barn at night. First we kissed again and pleasured ourselves with our hands. She got so wet that little drops hung in the dense, curly bush. And my cock was so hard that it almost hurt. Then I wanted to put the condom on, but I was a bit nervous. But together we made it work! She lay back on the blanket and spread her legs. I asked her if she really wanted to do this and if I wouldn't hurt her. Much like you, she had deflowered herself, but with the handle of a hairbrush.

So I laid on top of her and tried to insert my stiff penis into her. As I said, it was the first time for both of us, it didn't work right away. She then pulled her labia apart with her hands, and then it went in. I slowly inserted my cock into her. The feeling was great. Warm, soft, yet tight, much better than if I or she did it by hand. She seemed to like it too. I can't tell you exactly what she felt, but her moans didn't sound like pain. Then I began to move back and forth inside her. Her moaning got louder... well, and then I came - way too soon!

This was definitely not what she had expected. I then brought her to orgasm with my fingers, but she still seemed dissatisfied. We then did it 2 or 3 more times, trying not to come so quickly.

Well, that's how it was with Frauke, and as a sad memory I had half a pack of condoms left."

Katie looked at me with wide eyes. "Why aren't you together anymore? Didn't she want you anymore?"

"No, she still wanted me, but a little too much! I should only spend my time with her, she would get angry if I talked to another girl in the schoolyard for even a few minutes. I should hang out less with my buddies, and also less with that little limpet sister, she said. I would have accepted less time with my buddies, they would eventually have girlfriends and therefore less time. But this clinging of hers started to stress me. Conversations with her also became more and more exhausting over time, you know that she is not the brightest candle on the cake. And when the saying about the annoying little burdock came, I ended it!"

Katie hugged me tightly, practically pressed against me and kissed my lips. "I think you're the best big brother anyone could have!"

"Does the best big brother in the world do that too?" I asked her and started tickling her. "Not that you put me on an unreachable pedestal!"

She squeaked and began to wriggle and kick before counterattacking. And yes, I'm ticklish too. So we wrestled on the sofa for a few minutes. At one point I was on my back, she was straddling my stomach and we both gasped. The duvet had long since been on the floor. Just as we were catching our breath, I was about to launch a freeing attack and use my right hand to tickle her belly, which was sticking out from under her crooked top. She must have guessed that, because she tried to dodge the attack by sliding backwards and leaning forward. Two things happened, she came to sit spread-legged on my lap and I had my hand under her shirt on her chest.

All of a sudden we were both frozen. Nobody moved and we just looked at each other.

I finally broke the silence. "Um, do you know what you're sitting on?" I asked her.

"Yes," she said breathlessly, then she actually shook her butt a few times. "And where is your hand please?"

"Here!" I said, waving my free left hand while lightly pinching her nipple with the thumb and forefinger of my right. She moaned softly.

"Please do that again." She begged me. I did her a favor, she shifted restlessly on my lap. Suddenly she grabbed my left hand and pulled it to her other breast. I was speechless. "Do they feel like Frauke's?" she asked.

"Yes and no," I managed to say after a few seconds. I began to knead her breasts carefully. I didn't leave out the nipples either. "Your skin feels softer, Frauke has probably never heard of body lotion," I began, "and yours are, how do you explain that, soft and firm at the same time, while Frauke's were more soft. They just feel great."

She leaned forward, squeezing my hands between our bodies and pressing them tightly to her breasts. We kissed again.

After a particularly long kiss, in which we even parted our lips a bit, I pushed her up a bit. "Katie, if we don't stop this, I don't know what's going to happen."

"Don't you like that?" she asked.

"I like it very much. And that's exactly what I'm afraid of!"

She looked a little sad. I picked up the covers again. Even though she had her own blanket, she snuggled up to me under my blanket again.

"Good night little sister. Let's try to sleep, although I'm sure it will be difficult."

She laughed. "Is it going to be that hard for you?" She put a special emphasis on the word hard. "I won't fall asleep that easily either."

"And what should we do about it? I can't jerk off in front of you right now, and I'm sure you don't want to lay hands on yourself while I'm lying next to you!"

She giggled. "We can help each other."

"Sounds attractive, but better not. I think that's how we try to get to sleep. Good night!"

"Good night Felix!"

I wanted to give her another kiss on the tip of her nose, but she lifted her head and our lips met again. Then we hugged each other and eventually fell asleep.

Saturday 12/30/1978

I woke up when the old grandfather clock struck 8. I'd woken up before because Katie had half rolled over me in her sleep. She also seemed to be having erotic dreams as she moaned lustfully a few times. But I fell asleep again.

Kadeker
Kadeker
89 Followers