(Not) a Disastrous Winter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So that's what you do, when you stay at Anja's!" I said and added with a grin. "See if I let you go there again!" She tried to scowl, but that completely failed because she also had to grin. "So how did you get yours?"

"I asked Anja that too, and she told me that Ulli had brought one from Hamburg for her at her request. If I wanted one too, she would ask her sister. I then thought about it for a while and then saved up some pocket money and from babysitting at the Schulze's. Wasn't that expensive either, because it's only a small one."

With this story she made me even more curious, of course. I would have loved to ask how she uses it, how it feels, whether she and Anja had found other uses.

But sometimes something comes up, her stomach growling loudly. We looked at each other and laughed. "Enough secrets for one day!" Katie decided. "I have to go to the bathroom first, and then I need supper. You can already put on the water for tea. We can look at the catalogs afterwards."

I agreed. Although this conversation had excited me again, I also felt hungry. And so I made dinner for us.

"Get ready for the next round!" Katie yelled and flopped back onto the sofa.

"Not so quick, young miss," was my reply, mostly knowing she didn't like the title. "We should first lower the blinds, the wind is howling really hard out there."

We quickly made the rounds of the house, then she dropped back onto the sofa with the words "But now!" I gave up and grabbed the lingerie catalog first. The first pages were skimmed quickly, this was the underwear for older women. "Now that's not exciting at all!" Was Katie's comment, which I could only agree with. With the normal underwear there was already one or the other ensemble that she liked. And I could well imagine her wearing it too, but I didn't tell her. My imagination ran wild with the sleeker and bolder styles, and Katie seemed to be wondering how long she'd have to save her pocket money for some of them.

She looked at her watch. "I think we'll finish the one catalog today, but then I want to go to bed."

"Ok," I agreed. "We're not going to lose the video if you still want to see it. I don't know how much porn the young lady can take per week." Ok, I noticed the slap on the arm. "Idiot, yes I still want to see it, now I'm curious! But not today."

I was curious too, to see what was on the video. On the other hand, I also wanted to withdraw at some point and get some relief by my hand. Tension had been building in me throughout the day.

"Then let's see if the catalog from Flensburg has more to offer." With these words Katie came back into the living room and sat down next to me.

And yes, there was more to it than the lingerie catalog. He started right away with a wide variety of lingerie in all possible shapes and colors. Some covered the breasts and crotch, others left little room for imagination because they were so skimpy and showed almost everything. There were also body-stockings and shirts, some even transparent or like a fishnet. Katie seemed to particularly like a bra and panty set with a tartan mini skirt. "That's cool, see if there's a A cup?" she asked. I tried to picture her wearing it. Yes, in my imagination it looked fantastic.

"Uh, sorry, but what kind of cup? As far as I can see it's just a bra, panties and skirt. Why should they sells cups together with lingerie?" I looked at her a bit confused.

She looked at me sideways in disbelief. "Not cup, A-cup! That's the sizing, you dummy. So I need a A cup, Anja for example AA. It's sorted in ascending order from small to large."

Well, how should I know? Ok, I learned something again. I took a closer look. In fact, there was a table printed there. "Eh, I think so, but there are several statements with A! God, it's complicated with you ladies!"

She bent over the catalog. "There, 38A, there it is!" she triumphed. "And it's not that expensive either. I think I'll write that down so that Ulli can bring it to me." She grabbed the small paper notepad that was next to the phone and wrote down the order numbers.

A few pages down I saw a Japanese style set. A kimono, a backless top, vest-like, and panties. All made from a shiny red fabric and printed with golden patterns. "What do you think of that?" I asked her. "That looks great, doesn't it?"

"That caught my eye too, I think I'll write that down too." Again she bent over me and the catalog to decipher the fine print. My pants were slowly getting tight again, what was going on today?

"Well, if you choose more, then a fashion show is due at some point!" I grinned. "And you're going to have to do a lot of babysitting before that."

"I still have to think about the fashion," I got the answer, with a wink. "And babysitting isn't that bad, fortunately these things aren't as expensive as feared." Then there was a moment of silence. "Ooh, the panties are open in the crotch, no, I can't show them to you, you would be able to see everything!"

We both blushed at the thought.

With the following dresses, blouses and trousers there was also one or the other for her. We laughed at the sexy costumes as nurses or police officers. Then there were also some pages for men. She laughed out loud again with a thong in an elephant design with sewn-on ears and a fabric trunk, which was supposed to hold the penis. "Would you wear something like that?" she asked me with tears of laughter in her eyes.

"No, that would be too silly for me! And then just a piece of string at the back! No, not with the best will in the world."

From the middle of the catalog, lingerie was gone and vibrators were introduced. "Nope, mine's enough," and "So big, no thanks!" were her remarks. She hardly noticed the following pages with various condoms and lubes.

Then came the videos and books. "Look," I pointed to a picture, "there are even extra videos with small-breasted women! So there must be men out there who like it!"

And already we were through the catalog. Katie stretched as we were both bent over to read the catalog. "I am going to bed now!"

"I'll go right away, I'll just put the things back on Dad's bedside table quickly. You can go to the bathroom first."

"Thanks!"

While Katie went to her room, I quickly took the glasses to the kitchen and rinsed them out. When I came out of the master bedroom, Katie was going into the bathroom in her pyjamas. "Just to brush my teeth," she explained.

I also got dressed in my room for sleeping and met at the bathroom door. "Good night, brother."

"Good night, little sister."

Lying in my bed, I reached for the tissues. It was almost hard for me to satisfy myself. Well, my hardon was standing strong, but I had too many thoughts and images going through my head. Katie and Anja on Katie's bed, or the question of whether Katie was going to have fun with her vibrator next door? What was she doing? Finally came the redeeming orgasm!

I wiped myself clean, tossed the tissue in the wastebasket, turned off the light, and turned around. But I still couldn't sleep. The images were still in my head, along with the thoughts of our lunchtime conversation. Outside, the wind was now whistling around the house at gale force.

Then, without knocking, the door to my room opened quietly and Katie's head appeared. "Felix, are you asleep yet? The storm scares me! Can I sleep with you tonight?"

"No I am not sleeping yet. But why are you afraid? This isn't the first storm we've experienced, is it?"

"Yes, but usually mommy and daddy were there, so I felt safe."

"All right, come here! It's going to be a bit cramped, but it should be fine for one night."

She came happily with her pillow into my room. Apparently she had already expected a positive answer. I lifted the covers so she could crawl underneath. Good thing I was done. Katie snuggled up to me and said "thank you" and "good night".

"Listen," I couldn't help myself, "you can't come into my room without knocking!"

"How come?"

"Well, if I had been naked right now, perhaps, shall we say busy?"

"Oh, sorry!" she murmured, half asleep.

"Imagine I would surprise you like that in your room."

"How embarrassing!" she giggled. "I'll try to keep that in mind in the future. And now good night!"

"Good night!" I said and gave her another kiss on the forehead. My world was back in order. Now I was the big brother, protecting his little sister from the evil world. She was my little girl again!

Friday 12/29/1978

When I woke up, I had to get my bearings first. Ok, I was in my bed, but not alone! Everything slowly dawned on me again, our conversations, the evening with the catalogs and then the storm. Right, that's why Katie was in my bed with me. She had rolled over in her sleep and was now with her back to me, I had my arm around her. And somehow my subconscious had taken over some control. My hand rested on her chest and my thumb stroked her nipple.

Katie seemed to wake up too. "Mhh, that feels good!" She mumbled sleepily and stretched a bit.

I pulled my hand away, startled.

"You're welcome to continue, I find that really enjoyable."

"Uh, Katie, firstly, this affects me too, and secondly, you're my sister."

"Like what, ohh! I didn't think of that." She tried to suppress a giggle. "Then don't!"

Was I wrong or did she sound a bit disappointed? We lay together for a while, and I tried not to get my erection on her bottom, even though we were both wearing our pyjamas. But then it was time to get up, the clock radio said nine o'clock.

"Come on, get up!" I demanded. "The day doesn't just spoil itself!" Katie grumbled something, but then turned to me. Now her chest was against mine.

"Thanks!" She said, giving me a quick kiss on the lips. "Thank you for letting me sleep in your bed. And also for the pleasant wake-up call." She turned around again, swung her legs out of the bed and wanted to get up. She leaned on my morning glory instead of on the mattress.

"Ouch!"

She giggled, "Those are really hard effects." And with that, still giggling, she disappeared into her room. And with the sleep the little girl was gone too. Thinking about what to do now, I decided to fight the morning wood with a trip to the toilet and a cold shower. I could just imagine Katie coming into my room to get her pillow and seeing me with my pants down and my cock in my hand.

I got up, wrapped myself in my bathrobe and tried to opened the blinds. But nothing happened. I was able to take care of that right away, first the toilet and shower, you have to set priorities.

While I was still in the shower, Katie stormed into the bathroom, ripped open the shower curtain and excitedly said, "Felix, my blinds won't open!"

"Hello young lady," I blurted out, "I'm taking a shower and I don't usually wear swimming trunks!"

"Oh," she said, looking down at my cock, "that's how I saw him when we bathed together as children. Ok, you've both grown a bit since then, and he's gotten a fur collar. What about my blinds now?"

And again I thought what every boy thinks at some point. I'll never understand girls!' Sometimes she is shy, then again like this morning. "Look," I suggested, "I'll take care of your blinds right after breakfast. Now I'd like to finish my shower, and if you don't get out of the bathroom right away, you will shower with me!" She looked me up and down again, as to decide if it was a threat or an offer.

"Ok, I'll make some tea, then when I shower after you, you can set the table." She left the bathroom.

I actually said that about the shower as a joke, but now the thought had merit. Both of us under the warm shower, we could soap each other up...and immediately my body reacted again. Having controlled myself earlier, I couldn't help it now. And it only took me a few quick jerks to release the pressure.

Wrapped in my bathrobe, I went back to my room. On the way I called "The shower is free!" I got dressed. It occurred to me that my blinds didn't open either. One by one, I thought to myself, set the table first. For a moment I had the idea of ​​getting back at Katie and, under some pretext, storming into the bathroom and pulling back the shower curtain. But even if I developed an ever greater interest in her as a woman, the big brother won at that moment. If so, then she should set the pace, yes, if at all.

I took care of breakfast first. The window in the kitchen was still closed. I pulled up the blinds and was really amazed. There was almost three feet of snow! Could the rain have turned to snow yesterday? I also opened the blinds in the living room, then went to the bathroom, knocked and called out, "Breakfast is ready! And dress warmly, I think we have to shovel snow soon."

"Ha ha!" it came back, "spare me the jokes!"

When she looked out of the kitchen window a few minutes later, she just was as amazed as I was earlier. "Whoa, that's intense!"

"Yes," I said. "That's probably why our blinds don't open."

At breakfast we listened to the radio as usual. After ‚My Boy Lollipop' the speaker could be heard: "In the night from Thursday to Friday there was unexpected heavy snowfall in large parts of northern Germany. In many places the roads are blocked by snowdrifts. This also affects some of the motorways. And the meteorologists are predicting more heavy snow. There have also been isolated power failures because the power lines could not withstand the loads. Citizens are asked to stay at home as much as possible. More information in the news soon. Until then music. Here's Petula Clark, with her hit, Downtown."

We looked at each other and while Petula sang about the city lights - our lights went out, the overhead light, the hall light that Katie had left on - and the radio too!

"What are we supposed to do now?" Katie asked anxiously.

"Wait and have breakfast," was my reply. "The power will be back in a moment."

But Katie wasn't entirely convinced. After all, even the radio announcer had spoken of power outages.

"Look, we're sitting here in the warm and dry, it's not really light outside, but we have light. And if you want to keep listening to music, we can get the transistor radio from my room, which we take to the lake in the summer. And then we'll see. If the electricity comes back on everything will be ok, if not we will think of something."

She was satisfied with that for now. But she wanted to hear the news. "Does Anja have that much snow in Hamburg?"

So I got up, still chewing, and got the radio out of my room. Luckily the batteries still had enough power. The news didn't sound good, Schleswig-Holstein was snowed in, Hamburg, northern Lower Saxony, southern Denmark and the GDR were also affected. Denmark had even closed the borders because of the snow covered motorways. And the electric companies could hardly keep up with the repairs. And more snow and strong easterly winds were also announced. That didn't sound good at all. And after the news came the traffic report. What was usually done quickly with a few traffic jams and accidents took almost 10 minutes today. The speakers even took turns at times. All the snow-covered highways and federal roads, plus unusual numbers of emergencies.

Katie's face collapsed more and more. "How are mommy and daddy supposed to get home now?"

I hadn't even thought that far. I sat down next to Katie on the corner seat, hugged her and tried to comfort her. "They can do it! And the snow won't stay there forever either. You'll see, everything is good again by New Year's Eve."

At that moment the phone rang. Since I was sitting closer to the door, I was in the living room faster and answered. And even if the line was very bad, I could understand that my parents in Bavaria had also heard the news and wanted to know how things were with us. I explained to our dad that, apart from the snow and the power failure, everything was fine with us. He advised me to stay indoors as much as possible. And if the electricity is gone for a longer period of time, the heating could fail. But there should be enough wood in the shed for the tiled stove in the living room, if necessary, we should set up there. And if the heating should not work for a really long time, then I should let the water out of the heaters in the basement so that the pipes don't break. I promised him. Then my mother wanted to talk to me for a moment. She asked me to be careful and take care of Katie. Then she wanted to talk to Katie for a moment. She was already standing next to me, very excited, and almost snatched the receiver out of my hand.

"Yes mommy, we're fine!" I heard. Then "Yes, we'll take care of ourselves," then only "mom? mommy?" The line must have broken down.

I took the receiver out of her hand and listened for myself. Yes, the line was dead, and pressing the handset cradle several times didn't help, the phone didn't make a sound.

Katie started crying. I pulled her onto the sofa and hugged her tightly. "Hey little one, you know we're fine and you're fine too. Dad told me what to do if it really is as bad as they said it would be. And we still don't even know what's really going on outside." The tears were already fewer. "Let's see what it's like outside first. And, hey, the two of us won't let a bit of snow get us down! The weather can't cope with two siblings like us!" Now she was able to grin a little again.

I pulled a tissue from my pocket to wipe her tears.

"But you didn't come in there...?" She started to ask with a grin.

"No!" I answered her. "That's a fresh one!" And had to laugh myself. Her sense of humor was already coming back. "Let's make a plan. 1. Finish breakfast. 2. Go outside and assess the situation. And 3. Then think about everything else. And at breakfast I can tell you what Dad told me to do. Oh yes," I added seriously, but with a wink, "I have an official order from mother to take care of you!"

Part 1 of the plan was carried out immediately. Then we put on our jackets in the hallway, along with boots, gloves and hats, and went outside. It's still snowing! The whole yard was full of snow. We turned the corner to check our windows. The storm had piled up the snow on the house wall, which also explained why the blinds didn't open.

"I'll see how the street looks, you can go back inside," I suggested.

"I'll come with you, I want to see that too!"

I nodded to her. "Okay, but that won't be easy because of the deep snow. I'll have a lot of shoveling to do there. The important thing is to clear a path to the shed, we will need firewood, then a path to the road!"

I trudged toward the street, sinking almost to my knees with every step. Katie had it a little easier, she just followed in my footsteps. As we stood in our driveway, we almost felt like we were on an Antarctic expedition. White as far as the eye could see, there was nothing to be seen of roads and ditches, only now and then a bush or tree peeked out. And the strong east wind continued to bring lots of snow from thick clouds. That should be the further snowfall, which was predicted.

"Come on Katie, let's go inside. Then we can plan farther."

I entered the house first. We went in the kitchen, where I poured tea for both of us again. Then we went into the living room for a ‚briefing' and to see how much wood there was by the tiled stove. It should be enough for now until tonight. I put some logs on some kindling and lit it.

"So, we won't freeze!" I turned to Katie, who had sat down on the sofa. "We should split up. If I may suggest something? I fight my way to the shed because that's where the snow shovels are. Then I'll start clearing the way to the shed first, we'll need more wood. Maybe you can help me on the way to the street. But only after noon. In the meantime, you collect everything we can need in the event of a longer power outage, i.e. candles, flashlights, batteries and so on. Tonight we can discuss whether we're going to sleep in this room tonight. Oh yes, and enjoy the tea, I don't know if we can get water hot on the tiled stove here."