(Not) a Disastrous Winter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I did. And even if I don't, it would be me who saw them. Our parents would never think such a thing of their good and well-behaved Katie."

She laughed. "Me and good? Certainly not the last few days."

I winked at her to match the laughter. "And nice? Well, if anything, the last few days have been great!"

"They were, and I have no regrets. Except that I've been neglecting you a bit since noon yesterday."

"First of all, you haven't neglected me. And secondly, Anja was here, and I don't begrudge you your fun. I'm sure we'll get the chance to do it again. Even if it will be difficult when the old folks are back."

"Yes, we could go to the lake in summer, but now in winter? But say, you didn't admire your work in detail earlier? Do not you like it?"

"Sure. Your smooth intimate area already turns me on. But should I have started licking and fingering you in front of Anja? Or even more? And I assume that Anja carried out the practical test to your satisfaction."

"She did. But I think I could do with one more lap."

"If you think. You're becoming a little caterpillar with insatiable appetite."

Katie smiled. "Caterpillar is good, eat, sleep, eat, sleep, BANG, nice! Come on, turn off the TV and then off to my room!"

Before I even closed the door to the room, Katie was already there in her underwear. She kissed me hard and grabbed my crotch. "I would like to feel you again in me to refresh my memories. For the evenings when I only have the vibrator."

"That could be a problem, I'm out of condoms!"

"Then we'll do it like we did yesterday. You bring me with your fingers and tongue to the point of orgasm. Then I can finally feel you without this rubber. And then you can cum in my mouth."

We kissed again. And while she kneaded my stiff manhood in my pants, I massaged her breasts. It didn't take long and we were lying naked on her bed. Her smooth pubic area felt truly sensational. And as Anja had suspected in the morning, it was even more fun to spoil her with my tongue. I also sucked on her labia and clit.

"Oh Felix, now! Otherwise you will have to start all over again."

I entered her. And without the condom it felt so much better. Katie felt the same way. In order not to risk anything, I moved slowly inside her. However, she was so heated that this was enough. Loudly moaning she came to orgasm.

"I don't care if you keep going like this."

"Me too. But we have to be careful or my sister Katie will become Mama Katie real quick."

"I know! So go ahead, lie down." With that, she knelt between my legs, which I dangled over the edge of the bed. With her lips on my shaft and my balls in her hand, I also enjoyed an orgasm.

Exhausted but happy, we both sank onto the bed and stroked each other for quite a while. After looking at the clock radio, I suggested that we take a quick shower and air everything out before our parents will arrive home.

Regretfully, Katie agreed. Not only to save time, we showered together again. While drying off I kissed Katie's nipple again. Then I got on my knees in front of her and also kissed the pubic mound. Katie did the same, knelt down briefly and kissed my penis. "Bye, who knows when I'll see you again."

We got dressed and sat in front of the TV in the living room until our parents came. After the general hello, we briefly reported what had happened here and how we had spent the days over a cold drink in the living room. Of course, it stayed with the adult and parents sanitized version. Since our parents were tired from the long drive, we all went to bed soon after.

The detailed telling should then take place tomorrow.

- END -

A few final words

Well folks, that brings us to the end of my first story. At first I thought it wouldn't be difficult to ‚just' write a story like this! How wrong I was. It's just not possible, at least if you have a certain claim to your own story.

And then you go to work with renewed courage, you have a basic idea, maybe even a rough idea of ​​what should happen when and to whom - and then the characters suddenly become independent. They don't stick to the planned schedule, suddenly there are new characters who also want to be named...

I had to learn that such a story is alive and can change as it is being told.

I hope you liked my first work to some extent.

And what's next for Felix and Katie? What about Anja? They lived happily ever after, like in the fairytales by Brothers Grimm. It can't be that, can it?

Well, when I started this project, I had planned it as a 2-part-story, because the disastrous winter brought in the period from 02/13/1979 - 02/18/1979 to a second strike. However, this only affected the southern part of Schleswig-Holstein, plus Hamburg, Bremen and Lower Saxony. I didn't mention it explicitly in the story, my little fictional village was supposed to be somewhere west of Flensburg. Otherwise it would have been easier for Anja and her parents to come home from Hamburg.

And I just can't find a believable reason why the three (because that's what it's supposed to be about) get snowed in again on a Tuesday outside of school holidays without all the parents. Well, I could have found reasons why Anja stayed at Katie's, but at the same time let Felix and Katie's parents disappear? Or should they get wind of what their children are doing and join in?

Questions over questions!

But who knows, after winter comes spring and summer. The farm, the lake with the little hut, the village, these are charming places. And our friends live on with their lives too.

The school goes on, I see an apprenticeship for Felix, he will also get his driver's license and they become mobile. He could explore the wide world with Katie and Anja (e.g. the city of Hamburg with a visit to Ulli).

Another consideration would be that the three of them leave the village to start their training somewhere. And as luck would have it, all three in the same city, where they form a flat share.

And then what? Do they stay together, do they go their separate ways? Who marries, who doesn't, who gets divorced? Is there a reunion?

Our friends may even become part of a series to which the catastrophic winter is only the beginning.

I don't know yet, I'm going to be surprised. And if I haven't tapped out all the letters and words from the keyboard yet, then there might be something else to come.

Until then

Bye

yours Kadeker

More detailed explanations of German terms

  1. Bravo is the largest teen magazine within the German-language sphere. The first issue was published on 26 August 1956 with thirty thousand copies printed, cost 50 Pfennig (equivalent to €0.67 in 2021). Marilyn Monroe's portrait graced the first published issue.

    In 1968 Bravo began to be published weekly.

    In the 1970s the magazine sold more than one million copies. By 1996 each issue still sold around 1.4 million issues. Bravo had a circulation of 825,800 copies in 1999. Afterwards the circulation fell steeply. In 2006 the magazine sold around 460,379 copies. In 2010 the circulation of the magazine was 512,358 copies, making it the best-selling teenager magazine in Europe.

    American pop singer Britney Spears, who was a teen phenomenon in the late 1990s and early 2000s, holds the record for most appearances on the cover.

    Bravo covers topics which primarily interest youths, among which are current information on pop and movie stars, as well as relationship and sex counseling.

    Under the pseudonyms "Dr. Christoph Vollmer" and "Dr. Kirsten Lindstroem" the then-47-year-old author of romance novels Marie Louise Fischer gave advice on relationships from 1964 to 1969. Martin Goldstein started to contribute to the magazine on 20 October 1969. A practising doctor, psychotherapist, and religion teacher, he took over and replied to readers' questions under the pseudonym "Dr. Jochen Sommer". Later, he answered questions about sex as "Dr. Korff", while "Dr. Sommer" concentrated on psychological questions.

    From the early 1970s on, a whole group replied to questions. The editors put value in the fact that the "Dr.-Sommer-Team" continued to be made up of experts. At its peak Bravo received around 3000 to 5000 letters on puberty and sexuality per week. In 2006, 400 letters were still received.

  2. NDR - Norddeutscher Rundfunk (NDR; Northern German Broadcasting) is a public radio and television broadcaster, based in Hamburg. In addition to the city-state of Hamburg, NDR broadcasts for the German states of Lower Saxony, Mecklenburg-Vorpommern and Schleswig-Holstein. NDR is a member of the ARD organisation.

    ARD is a joint organisation of Germany's regional public-service broadcasters. It was founded in 1950 in West Germany to represent the common interests of the new, decentralised, post-war broadcasting services - in particular the introduction of a joint television network.

    NDR 1 Welle Nord - Local station for Schleswig-Holstein, run from Kiel with some regional opt-outs. Plays music for older listeners.

    NDR 2 - Popular music station for younger and middle-aged listeners. This is a commercial public service station.

  3. Deutz (today Deutz-Fahr) is a German agricultural machinery manufacturer. It was established in 1968 after the acquisition of the majority of share capital in FAHR, a leading company already producing agricultural equipment in the previous century, by the Klöckner-Humboldt-Deutz AG (KHD) group. In 1995 Deutz-Fahr joined the Italian Group SAME/Lamborghini/Hürlimann to become the SAME Deutz-Fahr Group, now the SDF Group.

    In 1864 Nicolaus August Otto and Eugen Langen founded N. A. Otto & Cie. in Cologne, the first engine factory in the world, which became Klöckner-Humboldt-Deutz AG in 1938.

    In 1872 the factory was expanded and the joint-stock company Gasmotoren-Fabrik Deutz AG (GFD) was founded.

    In 1894 production of self-propelled machines with Otto engines and tractors got underway in Philadelphia (USA).

    In 1907 the mass production of diesel engines began at GFD.

    From 1907-1912, under the management of the Italian-born Ettore Bugatti, some car models were built in Cologne.

    In 1921 a consortium was founded with Motorenfabrik Oberursel AG and the company name was changed to Deutz AG.

    The considerable damage of the war caused production to stop during the winter of 1944-1945. At the end of the war, 74% of the Cologne production sites had been destroyed.

    In 1945 reconstruction started with a massive effort.

    In 1950, five years after the end of the war, the situation and production had returned to normal conditions. Workforce: 13,000 employees; production: 40,000 engines for an overall hp of 1.5 million; 10,000 tractors, 6,000 industrial vehicles; turnover: 300 million Deutschmarks. This was the era of air-cooled engines. The first was the 15 hp F1L 514. In this period, Deutz also introduced direct power take off with dual friction. Thanks to the D 25 (1958), D 40 (1958) and D 15 (1959) with new generation engines and the FL 712 with front suspensions to improve driving comfort, Deutz recorded a huge sales success.

    Deutz-Fahr was established in 1968, following the acquisition of the majority of share capital in FAHR (Gottmadingen), a leading company and part of the Klöckner-Humboldt-Deutz AG (KHD) group, already producing agricultural equipment in the previous century.

  4. The EDEKA Group is the largest German supermarket corporation as of 2017, holding a market share of 20.3%. Founded in 1907, it consists today of several co-operatives of independent supermarkets all operating under the umbrella organisation Edeka Zentrale AG & Co KG, with headquarters in Hamburg.

    The cooperative was founded in 1907 as the E.d.K. (Einkaufsgenossenschaft der Kolonialwarenhändler im Halleschen Torbezirk zu Berlin, "Purchasing Cooperative of Colonial Goods Retailers in the Hallesches Tor district of Berlin"). In 1911, it was renamed as Edeka - a phonetic expansion of the previous abbreviation.

    After the Second World War, the reconstruction of the store network was led from the new Hamburg central offices. In 1972, the cooperatives changed structure and formed twelve regional companies, the umbrella corporation and the Edekabank converting from a cooperative to a public limited company.

  5. Moin, moi or mojn is a Low German, Frisian, greeting from East Frisia, Northern Germany, the eastern and northern Netherlands, Southern Jutland in Denmark and parts of Kashubia.

    It means "hello" and, in some places, "goodbye" as well.

    Many people[who?] think that moin derives from various regional pronunciations of (Guten) Morgen ("good morning"), which tend to alter, vocalise, or skip rg. However, the word may actually also derive from the Dutch, Frisian, and Low German word mo(o)i, meaning "beautiful" or "good". Similar forms in Low Saxon are mooien Dag, mooien Abend, mooien Mor(g)en. Possibly, as is common in etymology, one origin is correct (either from Morgen or mooi) but spread thanks to its oral assimilation with the other term.

    Unlike Guten Morgen, moin can be used 24 hours a day. It is semantically equivalent to the Low Saxon (Plattdüütsch) greeting Dagg and replaced it in many areas. The double form Moin Moin is also used as an all day greeting in for example Flensburg that belonged to Denmark until 1864.

  6. The Schleswig Coldblood (German: Schleswiger Kaltblut) is a breed of medium-sized draught horse originally from the historic Schleswig region of the Jutland Peninsula, which today is divided between modern Denmark and Germany, and from which its name derives. It is found primarily in the northern German state of Schleswig-Holstein, and also, in smaller numbers, in Lower Saxony. It shares the origins, ancestry and much of the history of the Danish Jutland breed, and shows some similarity to the British Suffolk Punch. It is used in agriculture and forestry, and to draw coaches and wagons.

    The Schleswig Coldblood stands between 154-162 cm (15.1-16.0 hands). Stallions are, on average, about 2 cm taller than mares. It has a short and straight head with kind eyes and a broad forehead; short, cresty neck; powerful shoulders; a long body with good depth in the girth; powerful hindquarters; short and stocky limbs with some feather. It is usually flaxen chestnut in colour, though grey and dark colours can occur.

    The Schleswig Coldblood was bred for use as a working horse. It was used on farms and for hauling timber from forests, to pull omnibuses and brewery wagons in cities, and for heavy work in the military. It is still used in agriculture and forestry, and for pulling wagons.

All explanations found at Wikipedia

1...5678910