(Not) a Disastrous Winter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stayed in bed and enjoyed lying with her like that. Besides, I didn't want to wake her up. I went through the ‚plan' for today in my head. Yesterday we settled in to the current situation as best we could. Today, depending on how the weather turned out, I wanted to improve everything. We have only responded to needs so far. Ok, well, we were warm and dry, we had food and drink, and we also had light, the most important thing was taken care of. As soon as Katie was awake I would hear the news on the radio. And after breakfast, shoveling snow was definitely on the to-do list again, then fetching wood. And our water supply was also decreasing, we would have to start operation ‚melting snow' today. And I also wanted to search the shed more closely. Yesterday, I only got out the snow shovels, surely there was more that we could use. After all, the shed was an old, small stable building. More precisely, it used to be the pigsty, but nowadays it was used as a storage room for all sorts of things.

Katie started to wake up. "Good morning brother." She mumbled sleepily and gave me a kiss.

I returned this and replied "Good morning little sister. Slept well and pleasant dreams?"

"I slept well," She replied. "And I dreamed too. I don't remember everything. But in the dream we were at the lake in summer. You massaged me, and not just my back. And then somehow Anja came along. I don't remember the rest."

"That must have been a great dream." I said. "You even moaned a few times, and that sounded more joy than pain."

"Really?" I felt her groping under the covers. Then she must have found what she was looking for. "Actually! That must have been a crazy dream, I'm still wet!"

That was just too much information for me, especially for the early morning hour.

"What, don't you believe me? You can feel it yourself." She said and grabbed my hand. When I didn't go into it immediately, she said: "Mom said on the phone that you should take care of me."

Mr. Spock would surely have raised an eyebrow and said ‚fascinating' at this point, because she was now concocting logic entirely of her own. But to see if she was only joking, I let her do as she wished. And sure enough, she pulled my hand under the covers.

"Katie, Mom said to take care of you. There was no question of worries."

"It's the same thing," I was told. And sure enough, she pulled my hand further, down into her pyjama bottoms. The mystery would soon be over. I felt the first hairs under my fingertips. She let go of my hand now. I was about to pull it back when she grabbed it again. "What's up? Feel it!"

So I ran my fingers further down the mons pubis. Now she even opened her legs a little. At first I could only feel her warmth. Then I felt the labia and the moisture. She sighed in the dark.

"Yes sister, now I feel it. You're right. And what am I supposed to do about it now?"

"Don't ask such a stupid question! Didn't you tell me last night that you learned something from Frauke?"

The temptation was great, but reason still prevailed. "Katie, we really shouldn't be doing this. Who knows where that leads to..." I didn't get any further. In the meantime she had groped further under the blanket and her hand suddenly lay on my pajama bottoms and on my morning glory.

With a mock pout, she said, "Okay, then I'll do it myself when you're in the bathroom. And you can see how you can deal with your problem on your own." With these words, she tightened the grip of her hand a little.

Now my mind was gone. I began to explore her labia with my fingers. They were smaller and not as fleshy as Frauke's, but had incredibly soft skin. I pushed further and further into this unexplored territory. Meanwhile, Katie rubbed my hard penis a few times. "Ah, that's good, don't stop!" she moaned. I now let my fingers slide through her slit. The warmth almost became heat. Looking for something, I quickly found her clitoris and ran my finger over it. But I didn't go any deeper. Her reaction to this was not only heard, but also felt. She tensed and relaxed, and began gyrating her pelvis. And she had let go of my cock. But only to put her hand into my pants and grab it again.

"It feels good." I heard her say breathlessly. Out of the blue she caught my hand with her legs. I could clearly feel the twitching of the climax in her abdomen. At that moment I came too, brought to an orgasm by the rhythmic up and down movements of her small hand.

We both sank our heads back on the pillows. Katie played a little with my now shrinking penis, and I scratched her mons pubis and pubic hair.

"Wow!" It came from her. "I would like to be woken up like this or even better every morning!"

"Unfortunately, my little sister, I can't promise you that. Who knows if you have such exciting dreams every night and then need help before you even get up. And eventually the snow melts, mom and dad come back, and each of us sleeps alone in our own bed again."

"It's a shame, really," she murmured. "I almost wish this was the start of a new ice age and we'd stay snowed in like this for a long time." Then she turned to me and kissed me and said, "Now I'm hungry! And you'll have to clean yourself!" She giggled, and I laughed too.

I hugged her again, but agreed. It was time to get up.

"You go to the bathroom first," Katie said and laughed. "I think you need it more!"

I gave her another kiss and accepted her offer. I took the bucket of warmed water with me to the bathroom. Katie meanwhile started preparing breakfast. When I came back dressed, the table in the living room was already set. She was just pouring the boiling water into the teapot. "Why did you boil so much water?" I asked.

"So that we can have eggs for breakfast too. They can go in the pot now, can you take them out after 5 minutes, please? Then I can go to the bathroom now."

Later on, we sat at the table and enjoyed our breakfast.

"Part of your wish seems to be coming true!" The weather forecast and the view out the window said the same thing! Snow, a lot of snow, and that will definitely be the whole day. And still many towns were cut off, roads and highways closed.

"What are we doing today?" Katie wanted to know.

I shared my thoughts with her.

"So shoveling and hauling again? Well then, dig-dig-hooray!"

"It's probably unavoidable. But I've also been thinking about using the tractor. I can drive it, but is the old Deutz strong enough for it? I do not know yet. Are you ready? Then let's just clean up and get to work."

And so, dressed warmly, we went out into the yard. It's still snowing! Or again? Together we made our way back to the shed. "Let's first see if we can find anything else useful."

And sure enough, Katie found something while I took a quick look at the old Deutz's front loader. This should make it possible to clear the yard and thus also the way to the street. I looked up in surprise when Katie arrived with our old children's sleds. "Do you want to go sledding now?"

"No," was her reply. "But we can load them with wood and then pull them to the house. Then we don't have to lug it around."

The idea was good, even if we lost a large part of the load during the first attempts. But by nailing a few boards to the sledges and secured the wood with ropes, we quickly replenished the supply in the house.

Now I looked around more closely. But apart from a couple of old kerosene lamps, I found nothing. But they could be used as an emergency reserve. Then I wanted to go through the feed kitchen into the old pigsty, which was our lumber room. But I stopped in the feed kitchen. Not only that there was the almost antique cauldron, in which pig feed was prepared at that time, no, there was also a handle pump for water.

"Katie, please bring a bucket!" I called, because she was already in the stable.

I pumped a few times and water actually came out. It was brown and smelled a little, but it got clearer with each puff. "As long as it doesn't freeze over, we don't need to melt any snow. And we can also transport the buckets with the sleds."

Katie looked at me questioningly. "But it's already quite cold here, how do you want to prevent that?"

"If the chimney is still clear, we could fire up the kettle and use it to heat the feed kitchen. At least enough so that the pump doesn't freeze up." I got some kindling and lit a fire under the boiler. The smoke did not enter the room. I quickly went outside and saw that the smoke was coming out of the chimney as I had hoped.

We got all the empty buckets out of the house and filled them at the pump.

In the meantime it was almost 12 o'clock and we were getting hungry again. While Katie went into the house to fix us some food, I went into the stable as well. The lawn mower and garden tools would be of no use to me. Neither did the old implements such as plows and harrows. Mom wanted to paint them brightly in the summer and place them decoratively in the garden. Next to it was the old pig tub, in which the pigs were boiled after slaughter to remove the bristles. At least that's how Dad explained it to me.

I shoveled open the door to the shed before Katie called me to dinner. The tractor couldn't fit through the small door that we had previously used.

Today we had canned ravioli, for dessert we opened a jar with Mom's preserved pears. We put the dishes next to the ones from breakfast. In order to save hot water, we had decided to wash up only once a day, after dinner.

Then we sat in the living room, listening to music from the radio and repeated news that didn't bode well for the next few days.

Katie looked out the window, then at me. "We've done everything important, haven't we?" She seemed up to something.

"Yes, why?"

"Let's do something fun for a change. Let's build a snowman!"

Out in the snow and cold again? But why not. Before we just sat here. "But not in the yard! If I could use the tractor, then he would be in mortal danger!" I agreed.

"In the garden," Katie suggested. "Then we can see him from here."

We put more wood in the tiled stove. On the way to the garden, the stove in the shed was also taken care of. Together we first rolled the big ball as a base. Katie then took care of the head and I took care of the stomach. The snow stuck really well. But the two balls became so heavy that we could hardly lift them together onto the bottom one. I went to the shed. A broken bucket as a hat was quickly found, and looking to the gardening tools, I decided to use an old broom as a decoration. Katie had gone inside to get a carrot. And she said something about a mop and a wig. Next to the garden grill there was also an open bag of charcoal, suitable for eyes and buttons.

So our snowman got gray hair and a battered top hat, black eyes and the carrot nose. A branch from the apple tree for a mouth and four buttons completed the outfit. We admired our artwork. But Katie seemed to be missing something. And I knew that twinkle in her eyes by now. She was still planning something.

"It's not complete yet," she stated. She knelt in front of him, reached into her jacket pocket - and pulled out another carrot. And what a one, she had brought the biggest carrot she could find. She rams it into the lowest ball! "Now he's a real snowman!" Then she laughed and rolled in the snow.

"Not bad at all." I said. "But in this weather he'll quickly get an icicle if he's not warmed by a snow woman!" Hey, I could make stupid puns too.

Katie got up again. "We can build it for him tomorrow. After all, God created man first and then woman."

Much more had probably not stuck from the Confirmation class.

"We can do that when we have finished our work tomorrow. But as funny as I find the last carrot, I think that mom and dad will have different opinions when they're back home. Let's go inside, it's getting dark again."

We went in, equipping the stove in the feed kitchen with wood.

We made supper and ransacked mother's pantry without inhibitions. In addition to bread, butter, sausage and cheese, we got a tin of herring in tomato sauce and pickled cucumbers.

We did the dishes together, full and satisfied, and then closed the blinds. Although we were a bit tired from the day's activities, it was still too early to sleep.

We then played a few rounds of "Mensch-ärgere-Dich-nicht" (also known as Ludo, Parcheesi or Trouble). After four rounds it was 2:2. We agreed on a playoff game with tightened rules. Kicking out was mandatory, whoever forgot it was thrown out himself, only single steps were allowed in the house, and the winner was allowed to tickle the loser for 5 minutes!

I had bad luck with the dice, the last one just didn't want to fall.

"Get on the bed!" Katie commanded, pointing to the sofa. "Otherwise you'll riot down here."

I never thought five minutes could be so long. Then I lay on the sofa, completely out of breath. Katie dropped next to me, laughing. We fooled around for a while.

"Would you please give me another massage and lotion right now?" Katie asked me after a while.

"Everywhere?" Was my counter-question, remembering last night.

"Who knows?" I got the vague reply. With that she got up and went to the bathroom. Like yesterday, I put out all the candles except for our night light. When Katie returned in her bathrobe, I went into the bathroom to wash me and brush my teeth. This went quickly as the bathroom wasn't really warm. We did leave all the doors in the house open during the day so that the heat from the tiled stove could spread, but it didn't quite make it.

Katie was already under the covers when I came into the room. "Well, no massage?" I asked.

She pushed back the covers. "Sure, I've got everything ready." And she had. The bottle of body lotion was next to the bed and she was lying on her stomach with only a towel over her bottom. I couldn't see if she was still wearing panties.

Like last night, I massage her neck and shoulders first, then her back. She was very vocal in her appreciation. Arrived at the towel, I moved back up with stroking movements. Now I started with her right leg, starting at the bottom edge of the towel over thigh and calf towards the foot. The left leg then had its turn, in the opposite direction. Just before I reached the towel, she pulled it away.

She wasn't wearing panties, but a thong.

"No half measures please."

And so I turned to her downside. I had never looked at her butt so closely before. Now I wasn't just allowed to look, I also was allowed to touch it. She didn't have the proverbial apple cheeks. As I mentioned at the beginning, she already has the curves in all the right places. Not too much but also not too little. The cheeks weren't quite as firm as her breasts, but they were great to knead. I tried not to get too close to her intimate area. Finally, I gave her a playful slap on the bottom.

She probably took that as a signal to turn around. "Thanks, that was nice. If you would do the rest now?"

I wanted to meet her eyes but was distracted by her breasts. After all, I was allowed to see her officially and up close for the first time. They were rather rounded in shape, I would estimate the size to be half a handball. The nipples were not yet hard, but they were enthroned in the middle of nearly 1,5'' large aureole. I would describe the color as a mixture of crimson with a dash of brown. Although Katie was lying on her back, her breasts had hardly slipped to the side.

"Hello! Katie to Felix! Do you want to do more creaming or just stare?" She was propped up on her elbows.

"How? What? Oh, sorry!" Now I looked into her eyes. "You can put lotion on yourself at the front, can't you?"

"Sure I can. But that's not as much fun!" She replied and winked at me.

"What and how do you know that? Let me guess, Armin was allowed to put sunscreen on you last summer."

"No, he lacked the sensitivity for that. Whenever we fumbled, he always grabbed my boobs really hard. As if he wanted to crush melons. But Anja sometimes put lotion on me - and I also put cream on her at some times." The last sentence came very quietly.

"Okay!"

She lay down again. I took another deep breath and spread another portion of lotion in my hands. I creamed her starting at the collarbones. I then went down the side of her ribs to the thong. I applied a little more pressure at the waist so as not to tickle her. Over the stomach, and a lap of honor over the navel, I approached her breasts. Working from the outside in, every square centimeter of skin got its portion of cream. And not just once. I creamed this area and the now hard, nipples extensively. Katie had her eyes closed by now and was biting her lower lip lightly. I think I could have worked on her breasts for hours. At some point I tore myself away to take care of her legs.

"Didn't you forget something?" Katie looked at me, that sparkle in her gray-blue eyes again.

"No, I creamed everything that wasn't covered by fabric."

"Really now? You didn't let that stop you this morning either."

"Dearest Katie, if I may remind you, you guided my hand there. You almost could say I was forced. In any case, I had your permission. And apparently I don't have that now."

She moaned mock. "Okay, now it's your turn. Come on, get out of your pyjamas and onto the mattress!"

"Uh Katie, I don't wear underwear under my pyjamas."

"Neither did you this morning, and I've already seen your cock the days you showered."

Since I had no more excuses, I drew blank. I had gotten a hard-on during the massage, especially when I was busy with the breasts. He had already relaxed a bit, but I was still a bit embarrassed. I quickly turned onto my stomach.

Apparently she had practiced well with Anja. The massage was really good. I also got a slap on the bottom as a sign to turn around. "Thank you," I said. "But I don't need another body lotion."

"Are you sure?" she asked, eyeing my penis, which was now fully erect again.

"Yes, I am. Let's go to sleep." Then I wanted to grab my pyjamas and put them back on.

"Wait, can't we just cuddle a little more just the way we are?"

I didn't mind. So I pulled Katie into a hug with one arm and pulled the covers over us with the other hand. At first we just lay close together, then she started caressing my chest. I did the same to her. We also kissed every now and then. But our hands stayed above the waistline, as if we had agreed.

After one of these kisses, I looked at her and asked: "Tell me, you said that you and Anja had put cream on each other? And this morning you mentioned dreaming about her too. You must be very close?"

She nodded. "Yeah, we've been best friends since the first day of school. And this summer it got even bigger!"

"I thought so. I mean, I've known for a long time that you two don't play with dolls anymore. But since Wednesday I've also known that you don't just talk about ‚girl stuff' when you're alone."

"You know...? Wait, why since Wednesday?" Katie seemed shocked.

I confessed. "You didn't close the room door properly on Wednesday. And then, when I had to go to the bathroom again, well - first I heard you - and then I saw you too."

"What did you see?"

"Probably almost everything. I just missed the beginning. I was still busy with myself then."

"And you didn't say anything?"

"Why should I? What you two do together is up to you."

Katie laughed. "I don't think so, my brother is a peeping tom!"

"Wait! A peeper wants to watch specifically. It was just, shall we say, an accident," was my reply. "And what do you call it when someone wants to be watched?"

"That was just an accident too!" She still had to grin. "Did you like what you saw?"

Now I felt like blushing. "Like? That might be an understatement. When I rushed to the bathroom at some point, I had an orgasm like never before."

Katie was silent for a moment. "Somehow it still makes me tingly when I imagine being watched. But, you know what? Just come in next time. Maybe we'll let you watch or join in!"

1...34567...10