(Not) a Disastrous Winter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I called back, "Happy New Year back. And yes, that's fine with me."

"Hello Anja, Greetings from Felix. And staying overnight is fine ... what, oh, did you hear that? Yes, then see you tomorrow! Bye!"

I only heard the last words softly, because I was already halfway down in the basement. First open the main water tap. Then I had to fill the boiler with water again and then bleed the radiators and water pipes.

I've been busy with that for a while. In the meantime, Katie cleaned up the kitchen and living room. She also fetched the bathing utensils from the feed kitchen. Then she started preparing lunch.

Over cabbage rolls with potatoes and gravy, Katie asked me, not to clean up the feed kitchen just yet. She wanted to show Anja what I had done for her. I agreed.

"You're not mad that Anja is coming tomorrow, are you?"

"No, you're best friends and I'm sure you have a lot to tell each other. I leave it up to you how much you tell her. You'll know better than me whether she can keep our secret or not."

"Thanks! I don't know if I'll tell her yet." She grinned again. "In the meantime you can check the second cassette for suitability. And who knows, we might forget to close the door completely again."

Well, that was a prospect.

The afternoon passed relatively quietly. To be on the safe side, we brought another load of wood into the house. There was no fresh snow today. But it had snowed for 72 hours straight, we werten't taking any chances, and the wind had still blown some snow into the yard. Together we cleared the yard again. And the snow woman was also placed in the garden, with really big boobs and a triangle of moss at the lowest snowball. Some berrys from wild dog-roses for the lips and the nipples completed her.

We came back in pretty much frozen. First eat or first in the hot tub? The discussion was brief. I ran the water in the tub while Katie got our robes and pulled the blinds down. Then we sat across from each other in the tub. First just to warm up. We slowly thawed out. Suddenly I felt Katie's foot feeling along my leg. Finding her target, I felt her big toe on my penis. She carefully stroked it up and down.

"Well, he's still in hibernation." She sounded disappointed.

"You'll definitely wake him up." The game could also be played by two. I also stretched out a leg and looked for her most intimate place. We indulged like that for a few minutes, then I pulled my leg back. At the same time, I grabbed her foot and pulled on it. As planned, she slid in my direction and disappeared.

Reappearing, she gave me a mock angry look. "Bad Felix! As punishment you have to wash my back now. Maybe even more."

I gladly accepted the punishment. Like yesterday, she sat with her back to me. And like yesterday, it didn't stay with the back. Just as I was about to insert my finger into her, she stopped me. She turned back and sat on my legs as if to repeat the morning ride. But she didn't sit on my spear, she sat back a little.

Grabbing my erection she said: "Now you can!"

Warmed up, clean and satisfied, we dried off and just put on our bathrobes. The dinner table was quickly set. As I ate, I looked around the table. "Any more chicken breasts?"

Katie looked at me and opened her robe. Looking down at herself, she said, "Yes, but only in exchange for a sausage!" We both laughed.

We then lay down on our sofa, which had been converted into a bed. We wanted to watch a little more TV. But nothing came on the three German channels, and the two Danish channels didn't bring anything interesting either. "Have you thought about what to do next with us?" I asked Katie.

"Pretty much. Don't be mad at me, but I don't see us as a couple in the future. It's fun to share with you what men and women can share. But I want children someday, and I can't have them with you. And if you don't mind, I don't mind if we have some fun. At least while we're both single and feel like it."

"I'm not mad at you. Then we don't have to hide from the world either. And as far as pleasure goes, I have a lot of fun with you too. If you want it and we get the chance, why not."

She smiled and returned to Monday's topic. "If you start something with Anja and you get married, then you can buy a little house. One with a granny flat. You move into the house, I into the apartment, and then we can visit each other anytime and have fun together. In every imaginable combination."

"Earth to Katie! In which spheres are you floating? I'm not with Anja. You said she had her eye on me. And I like her. But there is nothing more. Not yet! And we don't know if there will ever be more. And just because we could possibly get together doesn't mean we have to get married. And how, please, does your desire to have children fit into your daydreams? I have not heard of a man for you in your proposal."

"Spoilsport!" she said, sticking her tongue out at me.

"You could do better with that." I replied and kissed her.

"Yeah, but you too! But first, let's see if we can catch Daddy's second video tomorrow."

So I went to get the cassette. In the meantime, Katie had lit some candles and turned off the lights. This time the actors were much younger than in the first video.

It was two women spoiling a man. And while he mounted one, she licked and fingered the other. We didn't even notice that the two women swapped places.

At first we just caressed each other while watching, but at some point Katie sat down with her legs apart over my face. I remembered my promise from this morning. My tongue found its way first over her labia, then to her clit. Katie enjoyed my tongue play for a few minutes, then leaned in to take my manhood in her mouth. In this position, her breasts were difficult for me to reach. So I started massaging her butt. I brushed my fingers near her anus. I didn't know at the time that some women would find this pleasant. Katie just gave a twitch, let out a "Hmm" and continued. She also began scratching my testicles. So I continued, but felt reluctant to put my finger in that opening.

Then she reached for the condoms. "Would you like to fuck me again?" When I said yes, she put the condom on me.

Because in the video the man was taking a woman from behind, we tried out this position right away. Katie seemed to enjoy it when I entered her at that angle. Because we already had some practice, we quickly managed to find a common rhythm. She had been kneeling in front of me on all fours, then she dropped onto her elbows to change the angle once more.

Then I withdrew from her. She looked at me questioningly.

"What are you doing, I was about to cum?"

"Me too! But can we change positions again? I would like to look you in the eyes when you climax. You look so amazing then. And that gives me an extra kick."

"I like watching you do it too, even though you don't have the most intelligent expression then." She smiled and lay on her back. When I lay down between her legs, she wrapped them around my waist.

At first I slowly entered her. Just before she came, she cheered me on. "Felix, it's almost time! Hammer me!"

Since I was on the verge of orgasm, I increased my thrusting. We both groaned almost at the same time. She released my hips and I knelt down. Although her cheeks were still burning and she was breathing heavily, I started licking her cunt again. And indeed, after a few minutes I was able to bring her to a second orgasm.

Then when I pleased her a little more, she asked me to stop. "Brother, too sensitive!It was really great, but I just can't take it anymore. Would you please turn off the TV and just hold me. I just want to fall asleep in your arms with this amazing feeling."

I got up, hit stop, and rewound the tape. Turning everything off, I laid down next to her, pulled the covers over us and took her in my arms.

We lay there, breast to breast, hugging each other, kissing each other tenderly and wishing each other good night. And that's how the Sandman met us when he brought us our dreams.

Tuesday, 01/02/1979

Today I woke up before Katie. She had snuggled up to me again. Her chest pressed against my upper arm, she had one leg over mine. I lay still so as not to wake her. Who knows what else she had in mind today. And when Anja came in the afternoon, it could be a long evening. So I let her sleep.

She was lolling and stretching when she woke up a little later.

"Hmm, good morning brother!"

"Good morning Katie. Slept well? Well, what do you want to do today?"

"I wish I could stay in bed with you all day. But since Anja is coming later, that won't work. So get up and set the room back to its original state. But first a shower and then breakfast. Are you coming with me?" She didn't wait for my answer but left the bed. Naked as we had slept, she stood in the middle of the room and stretched. "Come on you sloth! Off to the shower"

So I got up, and followed her towards the bathroom. On the way I looked at her bottom. And as if it were a magnet, my morning wood was oriented in this direction. Lost in this contemplation, I didn't brake in time when she stopped in front of the bathroom door to open it.

"Hey, don't be so rushed!" she said as I collided with her and my erection touched her bottom. "Where does little Felix want to go? Does he long for me?"

"He has experienced a lot in the last few days, which he liked. I can understand him well." I grinned.

"I feel the same way. We will certainly experience many things together in the future. But first of all, I want a shower. Come on, little Felix, follow me." She grabbed my morning glory and led me to the bathroom.

It was a bit cramped in the shower, but that didn't bother us. We soaped each other. It goes without saying that the erogenous zones were not neglected. But it wasn't about satisfying each other. We both just wanted to have a little fun. We also helped ourselves to dry off. Each of us went to their rooms to get dressed.

"Bring your laundry." She called after me. "I want to turn on the machine right away."

Breakfast was business as usual, aside from a few lewd puns. We also discussed what we wanted to do in the morning. I would take care of the living room, Katie the kitchen and laundry. We haven't planned the afternoon yet. Katie and Anja certainly had a lot to talk about. I then wanted to clean up the feed kitchen after Anja had seen them. What the day would bring next was written in the stars.

Before Katie tackled the kitchen, she wanted to turn on the washing machine. "Is your laundry here yet? The machine is only filled to the half."

"Yes, you have all my laundry."

"Then please take off the blankets and pillows. And bring the sheet from the sofa too."

I brought her the things she wanted. I brought our blankets and pillows to our rooms. Then I began to prepare the room again. I folded the sofa, put the table and chair back and vacuumed the carpet too. Looking out the window I saw the snowmen. We'll have to defuse them too. Not only was there the big carrot next to the snowman, but also the snow woman's breasts and the triangle of moss that Katie had attached to the bottom ball. She'll still have fun and show them to Anja. Maybe we could do that together this afternoon. In any case, this had to be done before our parents got home.

"Katie, do you want me to change our beds? I'm done with the room."

"That would be nice, then I'll quickly wipe through the bathroom and kitchen. I think we've done everything so far. What shall we have for lunch?"

"I don't know what else mother has prepared. Surprise me."

"I should be able to do that." She called from the kitchen.

I made my bed first, then went to Katie's room. Taking the sheets out of her closet, I couldn't resist taking a quick peek inside her underwear drawer. In addition to the normal things, there was also a set with a lace-trimmed bra and matching panties. I mentally put it on the list of clothes for the fashion show. Then I made her bed too.

"I'm done!" I shouted. "Is there anything left for me to do?"

"No! Do what you want until I call you to dinner."

"What I want? Katie, be careful with offers like that." I laughed.

I heard Katie laugh too. "Maybe later."

"Should I help you?"

"No! You have done so much for me over the past few days. I can cook by myself. But if you absolutely want to do something, you can see if there is still snow to be cleared from the yard and the driveway.

So I did. It wasn't much because the wind was only light today. On the street I had a short chat with one of the neighbors who was driving into the village with his tractor. Six or seven sleds were tied in a row to the back of the trailer hitch. All the children from the surrounding farms sat on them and enjoyed the ride. He asked if he should bring something from the village. I declined with thanks.

I went to my room, turned on the radio and flipped through a magazine until Katie knocked.

"The meal is almost ready. We're eating in the living room today. Go ahead, I'll be right there."

She had set the dining table in the living room with mom's good china, and there was a steaming bowl of rice on the table. Cloth napkins and 2 white candles completed the picture. So I sat down at the table and waited.

Katie came in carrying a bowl of chicken soup. She had tied on Mother's bib apron. Underneath she wore only the lace-trimmed underwear.

Seeing my astonishment, she smiled. "Would you kindly eat lunch first, please. We'll have dessert afterwards." She filled our plates with soup.

I had a hard time concentrating on the meal. I kept looking at her. When our eyes met, she smiled. When we had eaten, she carried out the bowl of soup. She came in with a bowl of chicken fricassee. But even here I couldn't pay attention to the food. She had untied her apron straps and was sitting across from me topless.

"The second course is served!" she said.

My mouth was watering, but that wasn't because of the food. After the meal she brought the bowl back into the kitchen. I was excited to see what was to come. At first I saw no change when she re-entered the room. She walked past me and sat on the sofa.

"Dessert is served. If you like, you can have a snack on me." She undid the last knot and took off her apron. She must have left the panties in the kitchen. Putting her hands under her breasts, she lifted them slightly and also spread her legs. "What is it, don't you have any appetite?"

As she sat there on the sofa, in the light of the midday sun, which shone through the living room window. A branch of the apple tree in the garden swayed slightly in the wind, casting a shadow across her body. All this and much more I perceived in these few moments. Her bright eyes, her lips slightly parted and ready to be kissed. And when I lowered my gaze a bit, I also saw her shiny labia. Either she had already done some preliminary work in the kitchen or she was just as aroused by the situation as I was.

I walked the few steps over to her and knelt down in front of her, between her open legs. "And what if Anja comes now!"

"It's a quarter to one now. Anja wanted to come at two o'clock, her mother can't bring her earlier. So we should have enough time!"

I leaned down and kissed her. First on the lips, then the way down to her breasts. I took them in my hands and gently kneaded it. I alternately rubbed my thumbs over her nipples or sucked and nibbled on them. Looking up once, I saw that her eyes were closed. Still playing around the nipples with lips and tongue, I let my hands wander lower. They reached her triangle via the waist and hips. Massaging the pubic mound with the fingertips of both hands, my thumbs brushed the inside of her thighs. Now I also let my kisses wander over her body. Down the chest I made a brief stop at the belly button. Farther down, between her legs.

Then I put her legs over my shoulders and pulled her even closer to me. I alternated licking her labia. Her moans had meanwhile increased. With my thumbs I pulled the labia apart a little and thrust my tongue into her as far as possible. It just tasted wonderful. Again and again I let my tongue dip into her grotto. And her pearl of pleasure was also touched. She was probably on the verge of orgasm, as fast as she was breathing now. Then she picked my head up.

"Felix, if you want, let's do it again now. We won't have another chance to do that any time soon. Anja is here tonight and tomorrow, and our parents will be back tomorrow evening. Please, I want to feel you one more time."

"Katie, I want that too. But we don't have any condoms here, I put the box away earlier."

"There's one in the pocket of the apron, I put it in my pocket just to be on the safe side."

In no time at all I had opened my trousers and pulled them down to my knees together with my underpants. The condom was slipped on quickly. And then I entered her, fast and hard, she was definitely ready.

"Yes Felix, yes, oh that's good!"

With strong thrusts I brought her to climax. And even though I had taken her so hard, I wasn't ready yet. Katie seemed to notice that too. "Just keep going!" she challenged me.

Finally, I came.

"You deserve it, as nice as you licked me and then fucked me. And now we both have to take a shower again." She said the first sentence with a smile, the second with a grin.

We quickly showered together. Katie went to her room to get dressed. I cleared the table and did the dishes. I also put water on for tea.

At two o'clock Anja was brought by her mother. Katie also invited Anja's mother for a cup of tea, but she didn't have time. So, Katie came into the kitchen with Anja. Like the other day, she greeted me with a hug. It wasn't that uncomfortable anymore, but it was still unusual.

"Please, go into the living room, I'll come right away with the tea. Katie, will you take the plate of biscuits with you?"

"What were you doing there?" I heard Anja giggling from the living room.

Katie replied with a question. "Do you mean our snow couple? We got a bit bored in between."

In the meantime I entered the room with the teapot. "That was Katie's idea, including the details. But we should make it a bit more parent-friendly later on." They both giggled.

"So, now tell me. How did you do? And what were you up to during that time?"

I let Katie do the storytelling. She reported about being snowed in, the storm that drove her into my bed. The topics of power failure and how we had set ourselves up here in the living room followed.

Anja looked surprised. "Then you slept together the whole time?"

We both confirmed this, which caused Anja to raise her eyebrows. Did she suspect something? "And where did you change?"

"In the bathroom!" I said. "Each after washing."

"Brr, with cold water." Anja exclaimed.

Katie continued. "No, we always had a bucket of water on the tiled stove." Then she reported about shoveling snow, hauling wood and water, and how I massaged her in the evening. "You should try that when you get a chance. Felix is ​​really good at it." She winked at Anja. "What else, let me think. Oh yes, because I was longing for a hot shower, Felix set up a bathtub for me in the old feed kitchen. I'll show you later. Really romantic. I think that's pretty much it."

I could see that Anja wasn't entirely satisfied with this short form. She suspected that Katie had withheld some details.

"If the ladies still want to see the makeshift bathroom, please do so now. I want to clean this up before the old folks come home."

We quickly went over to the old feed kitchen. Anja was suitably impressed with the work I had done. Since the tub was empty again, she even put herself in it to try it out.

"And that by the light of the kerosene lamps and some candles. Wow. The only thing missing would be someone to lather your back." Katie and I exchanged a quick look.