(Not) a Disastrous Winter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay, enough wondering. While I tidy up here, you can take care of the snowmen. Afterwards there is a warm-up with hot tea."

And that's how it was done. The two then retreated to Katie's room while I turned on the TV. I could imagine what topic was discussed there. Anja tried to pry all the details out of Katie . An occasional "no" or "you don't have that?" made me suspect that Anja was successful.

At dinner, Anja looked at me with wide eyes. "You really massaged Katie everywhere?"

I grinned "No, not everywhere! Only in the living room." She rolled her eyes. "And I only touched her where she allowed me to."

"That's right." Katie added. "He's such a gentleman."

Anja was still amazed. "And then you masturbated each other?"

I managed to look somewhat embarrassed. "It sort of happened. Probably because there was no other warm place to retreat to."

"Why did I go home so early? Those must have been really great days. I would have liked to have been there." Her otherwise pale complexion turned red. We all had to smile. Katie and I must have had the same thought. We wondered what would have happened then.

Since she said nothing about my observations or the intercourse, I assumed Katie hadn't told her about it.

After dinner we sat in the living room again and thought about what to do. Nobody was in the mood for Ludo or Yahtzee. Was it because Katie told everything she had experienced again today or because of the wine that the two girls drank. Katie suggested we play a round of "swim". But instead of matches, a piece of clothing should be handed in when you lose. To my astonishment, Anja agreed to the suggestion after a moment's hesitation. Apparently what she had just heard put her in the right frame of mind. And the fact that, as Katie mentioned the other day, she had her eye on me probably played its part.

The rules were briefly discussed. Since the girls wore with sweaters, pants, shirts, bras and panties one piece more than I did, I had to put on a hat. As a prize for winning, it was determined that the loser had to massage the winner for five minutes. We sat around the dining table.

The luck of the cards was fairly evenly distributed. At some point I was only sitting there in my underpants, the girls were still wearing their bras and panties. In the next round I was dealt only bad cards and lost. Now the last shell had to fall. I hadn't had any inhibitions about Katie after the past few days. But today Anja sat at the table. Gambling debts are honor debts, yet I hesitated. But when the girls yelled "Strip, strip!" I got up and took off my briefs as well. My cock was somewhere between flaccid and erect, almost half mast. I quickly sat down again. Katie and Anja looked at each other and giggled again. The next two rounds first lost Katie, then Anja. Katie just took off her bra, Anja hesitated a bit and held her hands in front of her breasts.

"Now how do you want to continue playing?" Katie asked her.

"Never mind? Felix has already seen yours, so it won't hurt if he sees mine too." Anja said, but blushed a little.

I looked at them carefully before I had to shuffle and deal the cards. My cards weren't bad. Should I gamble or lose on purpose? I chose the latter. Katie and Anja played for the win. The first round Katie lost and with it her panties. The next game was played. I saw Katie's cards, you could win with them. But she seemed to have similar thoughts as I had earlier. Apparently she wanted to treat Anja to a massage and lost on purpose!

"Congratulations lady. You have won a five minute massage. How would you like to be massaged? Lying on the sofa or sitting on the chair?" Anja chose the chair. Katie had already gone and got the body lotion. And she had brought the egg timer from the kitchen.

I stepped behind Anja's chair and spread a little lotion in my hands. Katie started the clock. First I stroked her neck and shoulders and rubbed the lotion onto her skin. Then I started massaging. Like Katie, she closed her eyes and bowed her head.

"That feels good."

After five minutes the timer rang.

"Mhh, can't you go on a little longer?"

"Sorry madam. Five minutes, that's all I got paid for!"

"It's a shame, it was just starting to be really fun. Please keep going Felix. We'll come to an agreement about the payment."

I shrugged my shoulders and began to massage again, to Anja's delight. She reached back for my erection.

"Sir, is that all right?" she asked.

"Absolutely!" I replied. I let my hands slide from her shoulders back to her neck. From there I led her past the neck and placed them on Anja's breasts. They felt as firm as I had suspected, yet the skin was as soft and smooth as silk. I ran my thumbs over her nipples, which immediately hardened.

"Felix, what are you doing?" Anja asked.

"You'll get change for your payment."

Now Katie spoke up. "Hey you two, get a room! And what about me?"

I stopped massaging Anja and she also let go of my hardon. She glanced over her shoulder and smiled at me. "Katie, you were right. He really massages like a dream. You'll have to lend him to me from time to time."

"Sorry Anja, but that doesn't work," Katie said. "He's not mine, so I can't lend him to you. You'll have to ask him yourself."

Anja looked at me questioningly over her shoulder. I winked at her.

"And what do we do now?" I asked the two. Katie suggested watching the second video first. So I turned on the TV and VCR. Katie and Anja sat down on the sofa, I took a seat on the chair again. Anja watched the porn for a while. Her cheeks flushed and she seemed to wrestle with herself. The movie apparently aroused her, but she didn't dare to touch herself. Katie had fewer problems there. She kneaded her breasts just like the breast of one woman in the video was being kneaded. Suddenly she put her other hand on Anja's leg. She flinched.

"Katie, what are you...?"

"Relax and let yourself go. Felix knows about us. It's ok to him."

"How does he know about us?"

Katie told how it came about. At first Anja was shocked. But just like Katie, she liked the thought of being watched. Both loosened up and caressed each other. This did not go unnoticed for me either. And yet I controlled myself. That was between the two of them now. They didn't go as far as the night I was able to secretly watch them. But they seemed to enjoy it.

"Girls, before this gets out of hand, we should end the evening. Go to bed, have a chat. Or do whatever you feel like doing. I'll clean up here quickly."

Katie and Anja looked at each other and then got up.

"Thank you brother!" Katie said, took me in her arms and gave me a kiss. "Good night. Or would you like to come with us?"

"Katie, I might consider accepting your offer some other time. But today it's Anja's and your night. And if at all, then only if Anja would invite me too. Give her time to get used to the changed situation. It's probably all coming a little fast for her."

Anja stood in front of me a little hesitantly. I put my hands on her shoulders and looked into her eyes. "Anja, I really like you. But we shouldn't rush into anything. Talk to Katie first. Everything else will show up in the future. Oh yeah, I already told Katie. What you do is your business and your secret is safe with me." She took a deep breath, then took a step towards me and hugged me like Katie had before, even though I was completely naked and she was wearing only panties .

"Thank you for everything. For taking care of Katie." Here she winked at me. "And thanks for the massage. This one's for our Secret Keeper." She kissed me on the mouth. The kiss was as delicate as the touch of a butterfly. "Good night Felix."

With that, the two disappeared. I cleaned up and then went to bed. The door to Katie's room was closed.

I went to bed and tried to fall asleep for a long time.

Wednesday, 01/03/1979

Although I had a hard time falling asleep last night, I woke up feeling refreshed. On my way to the bathroom I heard Katie and Anja talking and laughing. Two thoughts went through my head. First, that everything was fine between the two. Second, that the bathroom was free. So I went to take a shower. On my way back I knocked on the door. "I'll make tea soon, do you want some too?"

"That would be nice, can you bring us two mugs? And bring yourself one too." I heard Katie reply through the door.

I got dressed. In the kitchen I put the water on and started setting the kitchen table for breakfast. When the water boiled, I poured the tea. I placed the mugs, sugar and milk on a tray and poured the tea when it had steeped. It kind of reminded me of Friday's situation. I tapped with my foot. When I heard "Come in," I elbowed the door open. Katie and Anja sat in bed under the covers, their backs against the wall.

"Good morning you two, your tea."

"Come," Katie said, "sit with us."

I sat on the edge of the bed, my tea in hand. "Did you sleep well?"

Both said yes, Katie asked: "And you?"

"Well, I had got used to not lying in bed alone in the last week. But I eventually relaxed. It wasn't as hard as I feared." When I put the emphasis on hard, they both giggled. "And otherwise, everything okay with you?"

"We still had a satisfying conversation." Anja said and smiled mischievously.

I raised the tea mug. "Cheers to the friendship then." We toasted.

We drank the tea in silence. "Are you going to spend the whole day in bed now?"

Anja and Katie looked at each other. "Sounds good," Katie said. Anja's cheeks showed a touch of red.

"But showers and breakfast also sound good. And even if Felix brought us breakfast in bed, we can't shower here."

I got up. I pulled the covers off with a jerk. "Come on, get up." Both squeaked playfully, because both were naked. I could only grin. "Come on, you can continue playing later. It's definitely more fun when you're clean and fed." I took the mugs from both of them, gave them a wink and went into the kitchen.

Freshly showered but only in pyjamas and bathrobes, the two were sitting at the kitchen table a short time later. "So what are your plans for today?"

Anja replied: "Oh, lounging around in bed a little longer, I have no idea what else."

Katie added: "Exactly, and enjoy lunch from you afterwards."

"That can be arranged. Mum has boiled down a large portion of pasta sauce. I could make a salad with that. Cream is in the pantry, I only have to buy salad. Do you still need something from EDEKA?"

Anja had no wishes. Katie asked me to bring chocolate pudding for dessert. "Oh yes," she asked, "do you still have razor blades?"

This question amazed me. "Am I that stubbly?"

"No, but I saw in the video yesterday that one of the women was shaved down below. I would like to try that too. Mainly because I have so little hair down there anyway."

"I still have one in the bathroom cabinet. I can also bring new ones. But can you handle a wet razor? I don't feel like explaining to our parents why you need to go to the doctor with cuts on your privates."

Katie mused. "I don't know if I can do that. Maybe you could help me in with that?"

The prospect of this assistance made me nervous, yet excited at the same time. "Okay, I can do that. But I can't guarantee anything. So far I have only shaved myself."

Katie was all excited. "Great, then let's get started right away!"

"Hold your horses. First the dining table has to be cleared. Then I have to go shopping. Above all, I have to see if I can get an alcohol-free aftershave. Mine burns a bit on the skin, and if I put that on your privates... Well, you won't be thrilled. And without it, there can be itchy pimples. You certainly don't want them in your underpants. If you clear the table and do the dishes, I'll drive off immediately. Oh yes, a hot tea to warm up would be nice, then my hands won't tremble so much. And you can cut your hair with scissors. Then we only need to remove the stubble with the razor. I think, Anja will be happy to help you with that."

Both grinned at each other. Then Katie asked me, "Aren't you away yet?"

Knowing how difficult it was, and still is, to dissuade Katie from her ideas, I finished my tea. "I'm already on my way!" And so I dressed warmly and got on my bike. The weather had cleared up. After half an hour I was back. Katie brought me the tea and a note that our parents had called before they left. They would probably be home by nine or nine-thirty this evening, given the road conditions.

When I was done drinking and warming up I asked Katie into the bathroom. "Since you want a wet shave, this is probably the right room. Do you want Anja to hold your hand?"

Katie laughed and looked at Anja. "She doesn't need to hold hands. But if she wants to watch, maybe later she wants to do it herself."

"So let's go. I learned what I know about shaving from Dad, and from Ms. Hansen."

Katie looked at me in shock. "Have you talked to her about pubic shaving?"

"No! I asked her about the alcohol-free aftershave because I get pimples from mine every now and then. But they don't have that. She told me that others have had good experiences with baby oil or baby powder. That's why I brought oil. And we can also use that for massaging." Katie seemed relieved. "Ok, the skin should be well damp, so I shave after the shower. We'll have to help you out with a wet rag today. Then a lot of shaving foam on it. Then you shave with little pressure in the direction of hair growth. Dad always said, ‚Let the blade do the work for you.' Only at the end and as little as possible against the grain so as not to irritate the skin. Then cold wash and aftershave, or in your case oil."

Both girls listened to me attentively. I showed them how to change razor blades.

"So much for the theory. Katie, if you still want it, you're going to have to drop your pants now. And then it's best if you sit down on the toilet, then you can also lean back."

As suggested, Katie sat down. Anja sat down on the edge of the bathtub. I put a washcloth with warm water on Katie's pubic hair. After about five minutes I took it away and distributed the shaving foam. Kneeling between her legs, I carefully began scraping off the stubble on the upper edge. I tried to tighten the skin a bit with two fingers.

"You see, just with a little pressure. Katie, now please lean back and try not to flinch. Now it's getting hairy." I couldn't resist this pun. "There's only a little stubble around your labia, but that's where the skin is particularly sensitive."

Very carefully I freed this lot from the stubble. Every now and then Katie would twitch, but not because I cut her, it was more the touch of my fingers. Then I wiped off the rest of the foam with the rag. I ran my fingers over the shaved skin, examining it. Satisfied with the result, I spread some of the baby oil in my hand and massaged it in gently.

"Smooth as your bum!" I stated with satisfaction. Katie also ran her fingers over her pubic mound and through her cleft.

"Wow, that feels great. Anja, look."

Anja got up from the tub and looked at our work. "That looks cool. I'm really thinking about whether Felix can continue with me." Then she also ran her fingers through Katie's private parts. "Really smooth. And then the hair won't bother me anymore when I lick you!" Both looked at each other beaming.

With a look at my watch I said to the two: "If you still want to test and discuss Katie's new haircut, then go to Katie's room. I'll take care of lunch. If Anja also wants to have a new haircut, we can do that after dinner." When Katie got up, I gave her a playful slap on the bottom and wished them both a lot of fun.

Laughing, they both disappeared into Katie's room. I was able to take my time with lunch. I went into the living room and laid the table. Since there wasn't anything for me to do yet, I wanted to get a book and lie down on the sofa with radio music.

As I passed Katie's room, I could hear through the closed door that the two were having a good time.

Half an hour before dinner I wanted to go to the kitchen and put on sauce and noodles. I knocked on Katie's door and called out that dinner would be ready in about thirty minutes.

They both came to dinner on time, this time fully dressed. While we ate the noodles we talked about future plans. Anja would like to do an apprenticeship as a goldsmith, Katie wasn't sure yet, she was leaning towards a salesperson. I too was still undecided. I would try to do my Abitur (the German high-school diploma), but I wasn't sure if I would then go to university. An apprenticeship as a radio and television technician also seemed very appealing to me. But the Bundeswehr would probably be on the mat first.

We were about to start dessert when the phone got in the way. Katie answered. As far as we could understand, it was Wiebke who still had questions about the homework. Anja used this moment of togetherness.

"Felix, you said last night that you like me. And, well, I feel the same way. I like you too. So you don't mean that you and I, that we..."

Amused and reassured at the same time, I realized that I wasn't the only one who found it difficult to talk about something like this.

"Should we both go together? Wasn't that your question?"

Relieved that it was out, Anja said "Yes!"

"Well, apart from the fact that we mix up the order quite a bit, I can imagine it very well. Normally, before you get naked in front of each other, you go out on a date." I winked at her. "We've known each other for a long time. And yes, I really like you. Then the two of us can try and see where it goes."

"Where it goes? You mean in bed with everything included?"

"I'm sure that too, but you don't need to rip off your clothes right now and spread your legs, lying on the table." I grinned. "No, I meant going out, going to the movies or something. And with ‚everything included', as you called it, that will come at some point, or not. Just how everything develops. Because it takes two, and both have to be sure."

When Katie came back from the phone, she found Anja sitting on my lap. We didn't notice that, because we were too busy kissing.

"Time out you two." Katie called. "Have you finally firgured it out? That took long enough."

After dessert we went into the living room and Katie let me sit next to Anja on the sofa. Of course, Anja and I were allowed to listen to a lot of well-intentioned mockery from Katie.

Compared to the past few days, the afternoon passed very quietly. We listened to music, talked about school and friends and played a few rounds of cards. Once Katie was out of the room, Anja whispered to me: "I'm still thinking about the intimate shave, but if so, then you can do it." This one sentence was an enormous vote of confidence for me.

At around 6 p.m., Anja was picked up by her mother. The goodbye kiss was very passionate and promised more. Shortly before that, Katie blurted out a question that must have been on her heart,

"Anja, if you're with Felix now, well, I thought it was nice how he spoiled me in the last few days. And I would love to be pleased by him from time to time, would that be ok with you?"

Anja thought for a moment. "On three conditions. First, that Felix still wants to please you. Second, if Felix doesn't mind that we both play together sometimes. And thirdly and most importantly: That you don't bite off his cock when you please him, because I would like to get to know that better."

We laughed and agreed. Katie seemed relieved.

We made supper. Our parents called briefly from a truck-stop. They planned to have dinner there and arrive at home in about two hours. Dad meant to laugh; "Last chance to clean up the mess."

We decided to turn on the TV for a while.

"Felix, while you're standing in front of the TV, have you put away the cassettes? That would be really embarrassing otherwise."