(Not) a Disastrous Winter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She leaned back and lay with her back against my chest. Then she handed me a glass, held up hers and said, "Cheers brother. And thank you for this wonderful surprise. I really didn't expect you to do such a job for me."

"You said the other day I had to take care of you. And I do!" We toasted and enjoyed cool wine and warm water.

Putting the glass down, I began to massage her neck. She took another sip of wine and then asked me to soap her back. I would be happy to fulfill her wish. As she leaned forward, I rubbed soap on a washcloth and washed her back.

"If you stand up for a moment, then I can also reach the lower back." I asked her. Almost immediately, I was gifted with her nice, round ass. I ran the rag over it slowly and in a circular motion. And of course I also slipped my hand between her legs.

"Uh, you're thorough!" She sat back down and rubbed her bottom on my now swollen erection.

Regardless, I reached around her and lathered her breasts. I was particularly thorough with the nipples, which also reacted immediately.

"I can wash myself there." She grinned.

"I know," I replied. "But like creaming, it's not that much fun."

She laughed and tried to lean even harder against me. I continued undeterred. My hand with the washcloth slid over her stomach towards her pubic mound. I also massaged it with the rag. Then I tried to get between her legs.

"Are you looking for something in particular?" she asked.

"I have a new hobby, spelunking. And I heard about an underwater cave around here."

"Yes, I heard that too," she confirmed. "But it is said to be a very narrow and damp cave. This requires a cautious and courageous researcher. But you seem to be on the right track."

I carefully put my hand between her legs, which she now opened slightly. Now the way seemed clear for me. I let go of the washcloth and massaged her labia.

Groaning, she opened her legs wider. "Yes, you are definitely on the right track."

I slowly inserted my finger into her. Playing around her clitoris, I asked her if this cave was deep.

"I don't know. But you can go a little farther." She played along with me. But not for long. Then she started moaning again.

I moved my finger in and out in a slow and steady rhythm. With the other hand I gently kneaded her breasts. Her moans grew louder and louder until she came.

She leaned against me, breathing heavily. "That was just wonderful."

I played with her breasts a little more, she was still enjoying the warm water.

"Felix, I mentioned that I wasn't ready to have sex with a man in the summer."

"Yes, why?"

"I think I'm ready now. Would you do me the favor of making me a woman?"

"Katie, are you sure what you're ready for that?"

"Felix, I'm sure. I always wanted my first time to be special. With a special man. You are so sensitive, you protect me, you don't push me into anything. And you haven't crossed any boundaries all day. And by that I don't just mean boundaries that I set. And you certainly had the chance. So I ask you to be my first man."

That surprised me. "Katie, if that's how you see me and that's how you trust me, then I'll be happy to grant you your wish. But not here and now. And I have one condition!"

"Which?"

"You will think again about your desire and your feelings. You have to be absolutely sure of that. Only then can I fulfill your wish."

"I will. Shall we dry off?"

"When you've soaked enough."

She got out of the tub and wrapped herself in a towel. Grabbing a second towel, she began drying me off, after I got out of our tub as well. When she had rubbed my back dry, I turned around. She gave me a kiss and started rubbing my chest. She knelt down and also dried my cock, which stood stiffly from my body. At that moment she opened her mouth and carefully took my glans between her lips. Tentatively she continued to take my erection in her mouth and then pulled away. She looked up into my eyes from below. Probably to see what I thought of it. I'm guessing I didn't have the most intelligent expression on my face because she smirked briefly but then continued. With one hand she held my testicles and gently kneaded them. With the other she pulled my foreskin back to lick my glans. Then she wrapped her lips around my cock again and started bobbing her head back and forth. The feeling was just indescribable. I was tempted to grab and guide her head. But I controlled myself.

I felt the orgasm rising inside me. "Katie," I managed to choke out. "Katie, if you continue, I'm going to come!"

She just nodded and continued.

Panting, I discharged myself into her mouth. She swallowed hard.

"Not as bad as I feared." She took the rag and cleaned me up. "I thought it was gross in the porn-video, but now I wanted to try it. And I enjoyed it! I suppose you did too?"

"It was unexpected, but lovely!" I pulled her to her feet and kissed her. Then I started drying her. We got dressed again, took the sheet out of the tub and hung it over two garden chairs to dry. With the kerosene lamps in hand, we walked back into the house arm in arm.

I can't remember the following dinner, I only know that we ate. Then we sat in the living room and listened to music. I sat in a chair with Katie on my lap. She was very quiet, probably pondering my words.

The telephone rang, we both jumped up and Katie almost fell off my lap onto the floor!

Katie was a little faster. "Katie here. Hi daddy. Yes we're fine. How are you? Mom too? Yes, I'll give him to you." And with that she held the receiver out to me.

Dad told me that they followed the news every day. Also that they kept trying to call us. Then he wanted to know how things were with us. I briefly reported that the house and yard were still standing, that we were warm and that we were well fed. That the road to the village has been free since today and that electricity can probably be expected again tomorrow. He was reassured that we got along so well. If the situation on the streets would stay like this, they wanted to come back on Wednesday. Then he wished us a Happy New Year.

Mom also wanted to talk to me. After the general questions she wanted to know if we got along, which I said yes. And whether we invited friends over tonight or whether we were going to the village. I explained that it was still snowing lightly so we wanted to stay at home. For the same reason we would not have invited anyone to our place. We don't know if the paths are still free at night. We would probably go to bed early, listen to music and maybe toast to the new year.

Katie also spoke to mother for a moment. Then she grinned broadly and elbowed me lightly in the ribs. "Early to bed and toast to the new year? I almost couldn't talk to mom. I almost burst! You know what we're planning today?"

I looked at her seriously. "I know what you want today. And you know my condition. Besides, I only told my mother the truth." Finally, I had to grin, too. It wasn't until Katie asked me that I realized the ambiguity of my choice of words. (Ok, this play on words doesn't translate that easily into English. ‚Anstoßen' in German can both mean ‚to clink glasses', but it's also used as a more vulgar term for the male part in sexual intercourse, ‚stoßen', in English ‚banging'.)

But we were both happy to hear from our parents. We probably sat on the chair together for another half hour. Then Katie got up.

"Today it's my turn first. I'll go brush my teeth and get ready for bed." She grabbed her pyjamas and bathrobe from the bed and disappeared.

It took a little longer today, until the call came out "The bathroom is free!" I set off, but she didn't come towards me.

"Katie? Are you okay?" I called.

"Yes," I heard her call from her room. "I'm just looking for something quick."

I was reassured and after a few minutes I was back in the living room. Katie wasn't there yet, but she wasn't idle in the meantime. The champagne bottle and two glasses were on the table. I found condoms on my pillow, which I recognized as the ones from my bedside table. She must have made her decision. I heard her bedroom door. So I put out most of the candles and sat down on a chair. Then Katie came into the room too. She had her hair done and I caught a whiff of her perfume. When she then took off the bathrobe, I caught my breath. Instead of flannel pyjamas, she wore only a short white nightgown. When she sat down next to me, I also saw the subtle make-up. She just looked amazing.

I took her in my arms and kissed her tenderly. "Wow, you look great. And this nightgown. I'm completely underdressed with my pyjamas."

She returned the kiss. "Take it off and you'll be completely undressed." She winked at me.

"Please stand up and turn around slowly," I begged her. "I want to admire you again in all your glory." What a sight. The nightgown was trimmed with lace at the décolleté. It accentuated her breasts and waist. Halfway up the thigh it again ended with a lace trim. As Katie turned around, I noticed that her butt was shown off very well too.

She saw my amazement and leaned down to kiss me. She gave me a look at her cleavage. Even though I had already seen her completely naked and held her in my arms, I found this arousing. She poured each of us a glass of champagne, handed one to me and sat in the other chair with hers. At first she leaned back to listen to the music on the radio. As the song ended, she slid forward to clink glasses with me. The hem of her nightgown also rode up and showed more of her legs. Briefly she opened her legs and allowed me a look at her inner sanctum.

"Cheers Felix! To a New Year's Eve that we will hopefully never forget."

"Cheers Katie! I'll never forget this whole week." We toasted and drank. "Seeing all this, you've probably made your decision?"

"Yes! I want you to have sex with me tonight. I have complete trust in you! And I think you want it too."

"Katie, your trust means a lot to me. And yes, I've been secretly imagining it for the past few days. But I never dared to hope. Smooching and fondling, ok, but crossing that final boundary as a sibling?" She got up and sat back down on my lap.

"Let's take it slow." She took a sip and kissed me. "This is not about brother and sister. This is about a man and a woman who want to like, trust and enjoy together, what they can give to each other."

I started kissing her neck, which she seemed to enjoy. My hand rested on her chest and gently stroked it. We sat like that for a while, hugging each other. Then she got up.

"Let's go to bed." She gave me her hand. As we stood facing each other, she pulled off my pajama top and kissed my chest. Then she led me to the bed. We lay down and I ran my hand down her thighs. I kissed her knees and trailed my lips higher and higher, also pushing up the hem of the nightgown. She opened her legs expectantly. I was willing to give her back the joy of this afternoon and ran my tongue up her slit. For the first time ever, I smelled and tasted her arousal. I licked her pussy lips over and over again. Katie groaned. As I inserted my tongue into her pussy and circled her clit, she gasped. She pressed my head between her thighs and spread her legs even wider to give me unhindered access. The orgasm made her tremble.

"Come here," she said to me, breathing heavily. The following kisses can only be described as passionate. She took off her nightgown and grabbed the waistband of my pants. "Take them off, you have something I want now."

Although I was already standing hard as rock, she took me in her mouth again. Then she grabbed the condoms, took one out and rolled it over my hardon. "I don't want to wait any longer! Please make me a woman now!" She spread her legs and pulled me onto her.

I kissed her and looked deep into her eyes. "Are you absolutely sure you want this?"

"Yes I am! But please keep it slow. You're bigger than my vibrator!"

First I rubbed my cock over her pubic mound and along her labia. Very slowly I penetrated a bit into her and kept looking into her eyes. I saw a tiny bit of concern in it, but also a lot of anticipation.

"Mmm, good!"

I gently pushed forward until I was completely inside her.

"Wow, you feel good inside me."

Now I started with rhythmic movements, slowly back and forth. Her moaning increased and she began to push her pelvis against me. I varied the speed and the strength with which I penetrated her.

"Felix, that's wonderful. I think I..." she came with a loud yelp. The muscles of her vagina tightened around my cock, she wrapped her legs around my waist.

I stopped my movements to let her fully enjoy this moment of pleasure. I was still fully erect.

"Don't stop, let's switch."

As I pulled out of her, she rolled me onto my back. With her legs spread she sat on me and I was back in her cave. She moved her hips back and forth in undulating motions. All I could do was enjoy and grab hold of her breasts. I massaged both of them to the rhythm of their movements. Finally, I pulled her down to me, we were breast to breast, joined at the hips in passion.

While we kissed, I kneaded her round buttocks. Then I felt the contractions of her orgasm again. And I came too. I had never experienced anything like this, neither with masturbation nor with Frauke.

For a long time we lay there entwined. Not much was said. Only once did Katie say, "That was so good, we have to do that more often!"

I kissed her. "I'd love to, but we mustn't let ourselves be caught. That might not be easy in the future."

Then there was another long, contented silence between us.

Just before midnight Katie got up, pulled on her robe and tossed mine to me. "Let's open the blinds, maybe we can see some of the fireworks in the village." She divided the rest of the champagne among our glasses while I followed her suggestion. So we stood in front of the window, looked out into the garden and waited for the countdown to the turn of the year on the radio.

"One last kiss in the old year?" she asked.

Without an answer, I pulled her towards me and kissed her. Even during this kiss the grandfather clock struck twelve. "And the first for the new year. Happy New Year little sister!"

"A Happy New Year to you too!"

We clinked glasses and then looked out the window arm in arm. The snow had stopped and the cloud cover had broken up. We could see some fireworks on the horizon. Not as many as in previous years, since people haven't been able to shop in the past few days. (In Germany it's only allowed by law to sell fireworks for public use on the last three days of December.)

After a few minutes we lowered the blinds again.

"Come on Felix, let's go to bed. You made me so tired." We took off the bathrobes and crawled back under the covers. There we cuddled a little before we fell asleep.

Monday, 01/01/1979

When I woke up, Katie was already awake. She had snuggled up to me and was playing with my morning wood.

"Good morning sister. Do you just want to play or are you planning something specific?"

"Morning Felix. I haven't planned anything specific for the day yet. Maybe I want to take a bath with you again. But right now I have something special in mind." She tightened her grip.

Rarely have I been wide awake so quickly. I grabbed her breasts and gave her a quick kiss. "There's definitely something that can be done. Do you have any special requests?"

"Oh no. Not really any special requests. A little cuddle maybe. And if you would lick me like you did last night before we had sex together, that would be nice." She said in a dreamy voice.

So we lay in a tight embrace, letting our hands wander while our lips and tongues engaged in an intimate wrestling match. Suddenly she rolled onto me and took my little Felix into her.

"Um Katie! Not that I don't like what you're doing! But didn't you want to be licked first?"

"You're welcome to do that after our bath! Now I want to feel you inside me!"

"Ok! But didn't you forget a little thing?" I held a condom in front of her face. "We shouldn't be careless with all the fun."

She rolled off me sullenly. "You feel a lot better inside me without that thing. But you're right." Impatiently she pulled the rubber over my hardon. And then the wild ride began in the truest sense of the word.

I had to calm down her. "Katie, if you don't slow down a little, this will be a very short encounter."

"Oh!" Understanding and simultaneous regret rang out from that one word. But she took it easy. If only in the twilight of a lit candle, I still enjoyed the sight of my sister naked on top of me. I didn't want to come yet. So I rolled her around so that I was on top. Now I could set the pace.

Rather slowly, but evenly, I moved in her. By doing so, I hoped to prolong both her pleasure and mine.

We both were close to orgasm. She began to moan faster and I felt the wave rolling inside me too. We both narrowed our eyes, the large ceiling light had come on. The radio started playing in the kitchen. The power was back.

But this short moment of shock also had an advantage. After the short break, we were both a bit ‚cooled off' and were able to prolong our pleasure a little longer.

Finally we both came, Katie just ahead of me. So far we had only indulged in the light of a few candles. Now I could see Katie in the bright light. Her cheeks flushed with orgasm. She bit her lower lip and her pupils dilated. This sight was the last stimulus for me to explode!

I sagged heavily on top of her. Apparently too heavy, because she pushed me off with her hands. But then she took me in her arms. We were both still enjoying what we had just experienced, and it was some time before we got up for breakfast.

What an unexpected luxury to be able to boil water for tea and eggs on the stove again. Otherwise we stayed true to our morning routine. So, fire up the tiled stove again, wash with the lukewarm water from the bucket, etc.

Katie had a happy expression on her face. "I hadn't imagined it being that great. Somehow it was good that we were snowed in."

"Yes, but how will it go on? We are no longer cut off. Anyone could come by anytime. And the day after tomorrow our parents are coming back. And what is it between us? Strictly speaking, we can't become a couple."

"Felix, these are far too grandiose thoughts for an early morning. Especially when we started out with such good sex. I would like to discuss this in detail with you, but first I have to clarify everything for myself. Can't we talk about that tonight over the bath?"

"You're welcome to do that." The light flickered briefly. "Then I'll heat up the kettle again later. And if the electricity stays stable, then I'll probably put the heating back on afterwards. And turn on the water again in the afternoon. Then we could go into the bathtub instead of into the pig tub. Although, there was something special about that."

Katie thought for a moment. "If the heat works, then the tub in the bathroom. Then we don't need to heat the feed kitchen. The tub in the bathroom is also larger. And," at this point she grinned, "we don't need to get dressed after bathing. Then we could go straight to bed naked."

I couldn't really disagree with that logic. "But when the heat is on again, everyone can sleep in their own bed again."

"We can do it, but we don't have to. The times when we have to sleep separately will come soon enough. I definitely want to fall asleep by your side tonight."

So that was settled.

I was about to go down to the basement to take care of the heating and water when the phone rang. Katie answered.

"Hello? ... Hey Anja ... yes, a Happy New Year to you too. are you back already? Oh, after dinner ... yes, I think it'll work, I'll ask Felix right away, just wait." Then she called across the house: "Felix, Happy New Year from Anja! She would like to come by tomorrow and stay the night. Is that okay with you?"