Not Me Ch. 06

Story Info
We decide to hire a tennis instructor.
1.8k words
4.61
3.1k
4
1

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 09/23/2023
Created 09/15/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ragal2
ragal2
1,117 Followers

The following Tuesday, Alice and I played tennis again. I noticed she bought a new white tennis dress. It complimented her fantastic figure. I whistled appreciatively, and she blushed.

"Honey, you look stunning in that outfit. Nobody would guess you have two children."

"Thanks. I thought buying this dress would remind me of my commitment to losing weight."

"Alice, I see at least 20 women patients every day. You are by far the prettiest, and have the most attractive figure!"

"Stop the flirting. It won't melt my heart. I am determined to win the tennis match."

"Not a chance! You know I am better than you. You won't win any points until you apologize for your nasty reaction to my compliments."

"We'll see about it!..."

I was winning the first set 4:1 and noticed Samuel watching us. He sat among the few spectators. I lost my concentration, and she won the next three games.

She smirked, "Honey, do you need help?"

"I got distracted for a moment, but I'll still win!"

Alice tried her best but lost the set 6:4.

She was disappointed, "I almost won. I think next time I'll beat you."

"In your dreams! Jokes aside, how would you like us to use a tennis instructor? Our game will improve significantly."

"Tom, I am afraid if I take lessons, I'll be much better than you, and you'll find excuses never to play me again..."

"I am going to take a shower. After I finish, I'll ask about a good tennis instructor."

"OK. Wednesday evenings are the best times for me. Your weekly conference happens then, so the instructor will work with us at different times."

...

I undressed and stood under the pouring water. The showerhead was a good one. There were two other people in the showers. As I was leaving, Samuel was passing by. He smiled, "I watched the game with your wife. Not bad for oldies..."

I grinned, "I am 38 and my wife is 34. How old are you?"

"I am 44."

"Your tennis is excellent. I am looking for somebody to work with me and my wife. We are determined to improve our game."

"I can help you guys. When I was younger, I used to play tennis several hours a day and later gave private lessons to amateurs. I think I can help both of you."

"That will be wonderful. My wife, Alice, prefers Wednesday evenings. My best time is Thursday or Friday evening."

"Wednesday, I can work with your wife at 8:30 pm. It may be late, but I am busy earlier. Thursday evening would work better for me than Friday to accommodate you."

As we were about to separate, Samuel blurted, "Tommy, irrespective of the tennis lessons, my original offer stands!"

...

Since I met Samuel, my pleasure with gay sex has overshadowed everything else. On breaks between patients, I imagined what Samuel and I would do next time. During sexual intercourse with Alice, I fantasized about having Samuel join us for a three-way.

Thursday evening, I went to the sports facility. I was working out, but my thoughts were elsewhere. I counted the minutes until 9:15.

I entered the sauna at 9:10 and saw Samuel sitting in the corner. There were two other men enthusiastically discussing the latest football game. I sat in the opposite corner, looked at Samuel, and smiled.

He yelled at me, "Hey buddy, football is boring. Tell me about your latest tennis game and what you think Djokovic's chances of winning the US Open."

The two guys gazed at each other and, a moment later, left the sauna. Samuel and I started laughing. He went to the door, blocked the entrance, returned to the upper shelf, spread his muscular legs wide, and glanced at me.

We met only once in the sauna before, yet his intention and my cravings were clear to both of us without the need to talk. I put my towel on the lower bench, kneeled before him, grabbed gently his black treasure, kissed it, and whispered, "Hi Johnny, remember me? I missed you. Please be nice and show me some love..."

I massaged it lightly, amused to watch it harden in anticipation of the oral treat.

I grinned at Samuel, "Your cock is too impatient. Tell him to stay down."

Samuel didn't bother answering; his hands pulled my face toward his expanding prick, forcing my mouth open. His rough treatment should have offended me, but instead, I got excited. He was taking control, showing me who's boss. I didn't think I was a submissive person. At work, I was one of the three most senior guys, and nobody was above me. At home, neither Alice nor I were in charge, and decisions were made by consensus.

My mouth wide open, he shoved his cock deep inside, and his strong palms didn't let me back. I tried to regain control over my interrupted breathing. He said, "Tommy, that's OK, just relax and take a long breath."

I regained respiration around his expanding pole, and my initial scare turned into a more pleasant feeling. Instead of retracting, I slowly pulled him deeper into my throat. Soon, he was buried in my pharynx. I winked at Samuel and lifted two fingers as a 'V' sign for victory. He Chortled, "I told you!"

I bobbed his magnificent cock enjoying his manly aroma. Samuel's speedy arousal suggested he didn't have sex for quite a while... Barely a minute passed, and his body quivered. He groaned, and his large hands pulled the back of my neck into him. His eruption was like a bursting volcano! I was flooded with his whitish, slimy juice.

I managed to breathe through my nose until he emptied his balls. It felt like he'd never stop cumming. The higher powers eventually took pity on me, and the river diminished. I swallowed his abundant seed, thinking I liked the taste, but if I continued to satisfy him orally, I should do it often so I got a lesser, more manageable quantity each time...

I continued sitting on the lower bench and watched Samuel's face.

He grinned, "Tommy, I think serving my cock makes you happy. You found your destiny! Come here and sit by me."

I went near him. He hugged my shoulder and pulled my head to lean on his broad chest. He grabbed my closest hand and placed it on his spent organ, signaling he wished to feel me caressing it. I obeyed.

"Tommy, I wonder. Your behavior is so gay, bottom; how is your sex life with your wife?"

I answered defensively, "We are doing fine. At least once a week, and sometimes more often."

"I am not interested in the frequency of your sex. I want to know your pleasure and whether you think you 'complete each other' or something is missing during intimate encounters."

"Like every other married couple, our sex life was more fulfilling initially, but it is still OK. To answer your other question, I have often considered adding another partner. A male. However, Alice is too conservative and won't go for it."

He stayed quiet. His large hand caressed my hair, and mine rubbed gently his soft cock.

Several minutes later, he stood and turned to me, "I'll see you here again Monday evening. Alice's first lesson is on Wednesday. You better bring her with you on Monday to introduce us. Otherwise, she might be too uncomfortable on Wednesday to learn her instructor is a big black guy..."

...

Monday at 8 pm Alice and I arrived at the club. I searched for Samuel. He was working on the elliptical. He saw us approaching and stopped. He came toward us with a pleasant smile, "Nice to meet you, ma'am. I Heard from Tom your name is Alice. It's a beautiful name. I have a cousin with the same name. I watched you and your husband playing tennis the other day, and I think you guys are doing reasonably well, but I can give you a few lessons to improve your game."

Alice hesitated, "Are you the right person to teach us? I always thought young kids instruct the members..."

He grinned, "You can ask for somebody else if you wish, but I have a lot of experience teaching couples. You can ask around. The kids who teach tennis in this facility care more about the money than ensuring you get the proper lessons. As I told your husband, I can be available Wednesday at 8:30 in the evening. No hard feelings if you are not interested; just let me know by tomorrow, please." He smiled at us, climbed the elliptical, and continued his exercise.

When we walked back, Alice mumbled, "Tom, he is so big and... black. He looks like a menace..."

"Alice, His looks scare you. I asked around, and other players he taught said he did a good job. I talked to him here several times, and I don't think you need to be afraid."

"If you say so... I'll tell you what, let's hire him for three lessons. If he is good, I'll continue as long as needed. If I am not happy with him, we'll find somebody else. Deal?"

"Absolutely."

...

I was swamped in the clinic on Wednesday morning and stayed late for our weekly conference. I forgot about Alice's lesson. I arrived at 9:00 and found the babysitter watching TV. She whispered, "The children are asleep. They behaved nicely."

I paid her and then took a long shower.

I was reading in bed when Alice opened the door. She looked tired. But smiling...

"How was your first lesson?"

"Samuel was wonderful. Initially, we stood on each side of the court, and he hit the ball gently into different areas. He watched how I reacted. He looked at my legwork, how I handled the racket, whether I could use my backhand, and how I was serving. He was very patient with me and spoke with a soft tone. Samuel was surprised to know I hadn't played for many years. He thought I did better than most other women my age. He already showed me some maneuvers to improve my game. I was mistaken. I like him and the way he teaches."

"My lesson is tomorrow. I'll tell him what you said. I am sure he'll be happy to hear it."

Alice went to the bathroom and reappeared 40 minutes later, "Honey, I am so tired!..."

Five minutes later, she was sound asleep.

I stayed awake thinking, 'Was it a good idea to let Alice meet Samuel? What could the consequences be if I decided to stop meeting him? Will he retaliate by telling Alice about our affair?... ' It was too late now. I hoped for a good outcome.

During the night, I had another one of 'those dreams' - I was having sex with Alice in the middle of the tennis court. Nobody cared. Suddenly, Samuel showed up. He smiled and started undressing...

ragal2
ragal2
1,117 Followers