Not Quite a White Knight Vol. 04.4

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

April said, "What is... oh no, you didn't... you couldn't... what..."

Li dashed ahead, "Um, that would be a yes, he did... he is the most wonderful lover you or I have ever imagined!" With that she swept the cover off the car.

If Li had unveiled the original TV Batmobile Abril would not be more surprised. She knew enough to know this was not an ordinary car, or even a special factory order with custom features and a special paint job. The fastback T-bird was a gem of a custom car, as unique as her ring.

"Oops, he did it again," Li started to sing, mimicking Madonna and doing a very good job.

Abril's head was on a swivel, not knowing if she should look at the ring shining in the sun, the car with it's pink and light purple paint job that was eye-grabbing, or me. Not that she could see much, since tears of happiness blurred her eyes.

Surprisingly I won. That would not have happened 10 weeks ago, when Abril was under the spell of her ex, but now Abril ran up to me with a big hug. "You gave me wheels! Beautiful wheels, perfect wheels... how could you know, are you a mind reader, in my brain all this time? Not fair! So... WONDERFUL to me. It is perfect, a dream come true."

"Well, we do have to attend to a few details, like teaching you how to drive it properly. But I figured it was about time you had a way to get around."

It was true I had let her drive in the past, but only on open roads with light traffic. For her, parking was a contact exercise.

Together we looked the car over. I explained about the bulletproof windows and the T-top, she loved the whole look of the car, a late-model ThunderBird with a fastback like a Shelby Mustang and a T-top. She could not believe I got the colors so perfect until I said Cynthia let me look at her closets with a color-wheel in hand. She wanted to drive the car but she really did not have any experience and I pointed out the car would draw police because cops are people and the car caught the eye. We were not dressed for that.

As the sun sank lower we walked back to the bedroom where we got back to our wedding night fun. Abril mood had bounced high so she was a lot more fun.

-

Chapter 38. Maple Syrup Difference

When we got to to bedroom Abril was like a different woman. Li described her as a "Spanish Fairy Tale Sex Princess" even compared to what she was like immediately before she got the ring and the wheels. She was affectionate, sexy and sincere both before and after.

There was what I call the "maple syrup" difference. You can get some pretty good maple syrup in a better grocery store. But getting the real thing straight from the farm where it is made is somehow much better, even if the words you would use to describe both are the same. I learned this before I was 10, living in Detroit, when we put maple syrup on "hot from the oil" fresh homemade donuts.

After the ring and the wheels, Abril was like the real "from the farm," maple syrup. I experienced the difference and it was good. The halo effect of that difference carried over to Li, and not only for tonight.

For act two, the idea was the Li and Abril were going to reverse their roles. In simple terms I was going to fuck Abril, Li would get the creampie, then share it with Abril. After we were done we would nibble the goodies, cuddle each other, and eventually have some more conventional and relaxed sex, with the emphasis on Li serving both of us. At some point I expected Abril would send Li back to her room so she could have me to herself for the rest of the night. Li insisted on this.

As soon as we got back to the room Abril slipped all our robes off and embraced both Li and I at the same time. She held us together, so we each were pressed against one of her breasts, as she began alternating hot deep kisses between us. She started shaking with the emotional release of the experience, the cumulative effect was overwhelming her, it had cracked through her normal hard shell of emotions to the soft Abril inside.

"You have both made me so happy, I wish I could just fucking have sex with both of you together, doing everything at the same time. I am so hot... I KNOW... both of you, feel me... put your fingers in... inside me. Please?"

Li moved her hand between Abril's legs to her slit where she slipped a finger inside. Abril was wet, that was part of her emotion-to-sex deal. There was not room for both of us to get our hands between Abril's legs in front, so I snuck my hand around Abril's lush bottom, skirted her rosebud, and joined Li's finger inside Abril. I wiggled as I worked.

As she switched from kissing me to Li, Abril said, "that is so hot... I can feel you both in... inside of me... so good..." Then she gave a little shriek and as she switched back she said, "Li, you tickle my clit so good..."

I left Abril's clit to Li experienced fingers but I inserted a second finger inside Abril's pussy to join Li's. As I did I dragged a fingertip, moistened by Abril's juices, across her crinkled backdoor. She reacted during the kiss, then moved her lips back to Li saying, "the naughty man's finger... in back... how do you...?"

I gathered that Li answered the question by wiggling her tongue on Abril's. Abril switched back to me with, "I'm not so brave... maybe... someday... I wish I was more for you..." just before our lips met again. She hugged me tighter, so I felt her need and desire.

The next time Abril switched to kissing Li I slipped down and sucked on her breast, pulling the tip into my mouth. There I used my teeth with just a bit of pleasure-pressure as I applied suction and lashed her nipple with my tongue.

"Ugm... mu... ff... ooohhh," she was all nonsense as she tried to kiss Li and say something - I'm sure it was nice - about what I was doing to her nipple. I got my fingers moving in time with my tongue.

This type of play went on for a bit, kissing, fingering, us both doing her nipples, until Abril's pussy fluids were running pretty good. Suddenly I picked Abril up like a child and set her on the bed. Li settled on the couch, sticking her fingers in her wide-spread crotch, making a show of herself even if she was our audience. She also made a show of licking the juice from the finger that had been inside Abril.

Abril made clear what she wanted, before I got on the bed she had her legs spread and was holding her pussy open for my cock. She also lifted her hips, arching her body and presenting herself to me with an air of desperation and yearning.

I did not disappoint her. As I slid in, pushing to the hilt on the first stroke, I said, "You know, in less than 20 hours, married women are going to call you Mrs. Eric Grey as they imagine me fucking you... and for the guys, they will imagine you fucking them during the coming months... or years."

Based on the climax that shot through her body I guess the name thing had not occurred to her. "Mrs. ERIC GREY," She yelled. There was a sudden, and very hard convulsion as she yelled, "OH... OH... OHFUCK MEEE HAAARRD!"

(Abril was so loud that Martin heard her in the guest house where he was taking his regular turn on his wife Valeria, following the Patron's orders to make some babies. Valeria also heard it, she gave him a little squeeze in the name of sisterhood, and her own desire for him to knock her up promptly. Well, she actually was in a race. Also, if I did not put a male baby into my Colony wife - whoever that was - then Valeria knew she could be the mother of the next Patron. Stranger things had happened in a Spanish court, and Valeria was raised to think of such things.)

When we started Abril was not in a hurry or frantic to get it on like Li had been, rather she was willing to move at my pace, being active and responding at whatever pace I set. But after that yell she was markedly more demonstrative with me. Also, she was very affectionate, it was different from the usual lust-driven "you may fuck me now" response I usually got from her.

Instead Abril wrapped both arms and both legs around me, hugging me tight. This was very unusual, I was usually lucky to get one arm around me. But she was using her grip on me to actually pull her body up, so her pussy swallowed my cock and she rubbed her sexy pubic mound (It really is special) against me. Her legs are strong so she was getting significant effect.

"Fuck me deep lover... fill me so full. I am hungry for it... I want to taste our juices from Li's lips while you watch. I want to be everything she was to you... I want to be yours. When we say our vows tomorrow I will mean them, even if it means you will give me to smelly old men."

"Oh, they are not that bad..." Li said. "I'm betting Barnes will make sure they are all good for you. It will be over before you know it."

"But I love this one... he is such a good man..."

Li came over to the bed and moved to Abril's ear. "Fuck, you are so hot. You really have become such a hot Spanish fairy-tale sex princess, you know that?" As Li whispered the phrase Abril's body responded from head to toe.

"Is too much..." Abril protested.

I joined in, agreeing with Li. "I have to agree with my sexy skinny concubine, you really have become a wonderful saucy lover for both of us... also for my baby-mama Cynthia. I always knew you had it in you. Your body was too hot not to."

During all of this she kept moving her bottom in time with my strokes, getting the most out of every in and out, plus there was a natural side-to-side motion as she clung to me.

Li and I cut off the conversation with dueling hot, deep kisses. Li actually joined me for a moment with all three tongues meeting within Abril's sexy full lips, but that was too much of a stretch, so Li focused on Abril's eyes and forehead and cheeks while using her hands on Abril's side and hips and arms.

Abril was totally into both of us pleasuring her body, making love and feeding her soul.

During the process Li took a few side trips to my delicate regions as well. When her fingers lingered on my backdoor it brought back what her nasty eager tongue had done entering me there, plus the incredible pleasure of fucking her ass like a trip-hammer. Then Li's fingers lightly stroked the base of my scrotum as she said the word, "hungry." This pair was so perfect for me to enjoy together, they each showed outer beauty, different but intense, combined with a very nicely tilted set of willing sexual drives.

I lost track of time. So did they. We were all so much into the combined expressed lust. At one point Li climbed on my back, clung to me and looked over my shoulder at Abril. As Abril looked up Li did some facial expressions, mimicking what her mouth would do to Abril's pussy once I filled it.

Abril was charmed.

Li weighed so little it was easy to hold her up as I fucked Abril. She even got cute and wiggled around on my back so her legs were on my shoulders and her head was at my crotch - I could feel her breath on my sweaty undercarriage.

When Li got down from my back she cuddled up on one side of Abril, right by her ear. I moved my mouth to Abril's other ear. Then, in quick sequence, we took turns whispering in Abril's ears.

Li said "You are one beautiful Spanish fairy-tale sex princess."

Then I said, "Ladies and Gentleman, may I present you with Mrs. Eric Grey."

The two phases tripped Abril over the edge short and sweet, she spasmed under me with an intense climax from our words which went straight to her core. She squeezed me in every way she could, clinging tight and pulling us together with all her might. "You... you two... you push all my buttons... you know me so well."

We gave her a little time to recover, at least a few heart beats, then we said more.

Li whispered, "Tomorrow, everybody will see you in the sexy exclusive designer wedding dress. The women will all envy you because of the designer... and dirty old men will imagine seeing you in bed wearing just your diamond and nothing else."

Abril started again, "Oh... oh... I am... so..." as I kept her tight.

I chimed in, "Then in two weeks I bet Samantha will introduce you to most of the lawyers of the firm, while you stand naked on the auction block... lawyers will bid for the use of your body. After your dance with Sam you could draw the highest bid from the teams who want a first taste of the choicest treat... Some will take their pleasure from your body in public, while their wives and other men watch."

That did it, both of our comments compounded on top of Abril's just completed climax. Abril is not big on multiples, but between her state and the comments, plus what I was doing nice and steady to her privates, she got off again, bucking against me, creaming again on my cock. She would have screamed, but her mouth had latched onto Li's as they were deep into each other, finishing the discharge of Abril's climax. It felt wonderful with her underneath me as she was fucked, mind and body and soul, by Li and I together.

-

Samantha had kept me up to date on the plans for the upcoming extended social. Both I and Rose Barnes talked to Abril. After the last contract closing where Rose put out with her dad and Samantha before all the guests and then the assembly ganged one-legged Red to her messy delight, several people were very much in favor of the public orgy after the slave auction. David Barnes was not sold, but Rose and Sam and several partners were all for everyone getting naked and having fun with the women in public instead of boring dancing again.

"After all, what do you think dancing is all about? We are not confused, it's fucking social intercourse with clothes! Or being too social! Why delay the naked good stuff?" was one comment repeated by several partners. It was a strong point, especially at a clothing-optional resort.

-

When Abril's climax was done and her breathing was back to normal, she was exhausted. I didn't pull out, but I slowed down, gave her some breathing room, and enjoyed myself by putting my lips to her breasts in every way that struck my fancy. There were lot of fancy ways and plenty of space to try things.

Abril's breasts were large and proud, they were huge compared to Li's, viewed from that basis one could scarcely believe the two were the same species, and close to the same age. Plus they stood up so, absolutely imperious, standing up tall and arrogant as if gravity was for others, but not them. The skin on the mounds were so soft! That skin was the softest I knew, and the texture of the peaks (when soft) could not be described, as words were not sufficient. A man could loose himself wandering those treasured twin peaks.

(Perhaps Gracie's were slightly larger and more pert, I knew better than to hazard a direct comparison. With Gracie now 3 months into her pregnancy it was possible that her's were changing, I had heard that happened. On the other hand, if Gracie was pregnant, it is possible that Abril was more likely to embrace her, I had heard that also happened. Maybe it was more likely now that Cynthia was also pregnant, I knew she would embrace Gracie as a mother of a half-sibling. Of course, such issues were moot until Darnel had been settled in eternity. I hated the way the worm denied me of Gracie's presence.)

Atop the breasts there were Abril nipples, soft round disks of pink flesh that I could summon into hard, erect knobs. They were like a doorknob in that the erect head is noticeably larger than the base where they attach to the breast. It took time, but I learned the secrets to getting them up and hard quickly. For almost two years light breast play was the most sexual thing I could do to Abril in the shower and in bed. One secret was to talk to them, they were significant enough that, in Abril's mind, they each meriting their own individual compliments and conversations.

Well, we knew that Abril thought well of herself. While many of us held high opinions of ourselves, Abril had been complimented out loud my so many others.

Li went back to the couch. Playing with Abril's responses was fun, but it was also a distraction from the forward progress that would put dripping Abril sitting and wiggling on Li's hungry eager-to-eat-her mouth. So Li resumed her role as an audience with the benefit of her fingers openly cavorting in her crotch for mutual entertainment.

-

If you watch a stripper, she uses her hands on her own body, simulating like a lover, to entice the audience. I knew Abril was ready to wind up again when she began doing that with her hands. Except instead of just using her hands she also used my body, rubbing herself against me to stiffen my interest and signal desire. She was very explicit about physically enticing me, stimulating herself as a way to say without words that she was ready for me to take her to the peak again, and to make a mess in her pussy when we were enjoying ourselves up there. For this she more or less closed out Li who was watching us from the couch.

Li's entertainment would come along soon enough. As Abril and I moved I was starting to feel it in my balls. With Abril aroused she was moaning and getting there, my climax was coming quickly.

Abril and I did not have any sort of countdown routine, we had not been together nearly enough times for that. But she was naturally sexy, the behavior was bred into her from generations of hot sexy women who used their couchies to get what they wanted for them and theirs, and to make more babies, so it was part of her nature. (I am convinced, it was a self-selection breeding thing with Spanish women that made them sexier.) She picked up on my state and stepped up her own pace. Her moans got louder. Plus she knew what came next, she shot a glance at Li's sexy tongue that was going to have its way with her after I was done.

Li parted her lips and gave her tongue a slow wiggle, then slowly stuck her tongue out and touched the tip of her tongue to the tip of her nose. Heck, that turned me on. The pair communicated perfectly without saying a word. It flipped Abril into overdrive, I felt as a preliminary shudder ran through her. Her arms and legs tightened on me. Her face said she wanted words.

I gave her words as I hammered harder and faster. The words were in old Spanish. "Such a sexy looking woman for a wife. You know, I am going to have to fuck you more often once I get back. A hot chica like you in my bed, it really is fun."

She replied in kind. "Oh lover... take me... fill me... then use me again. I am all yours to love... to fuck. Shoot your spunk into me... make me your dirty whore. Do me... fuck me... please my lover... FILL ME!"

That did it. I tried to stay under control, to drag it out until she came. I almost made it. But when she said, in Spanish, those last two words it was too much. I thought of a thousand future fucks I would give her as I let go.

I heard Li say, "Fuck, look at his balls jump."

By then it was all I could do to push in tight and deliver my load.

Feeling the impact of my climax jetting into her body was enough to get Abril started on her release. Her body shook and she howled her climax. It lagged behind mine a little, but we synched up fast and both enjoyed most of it together. Her pussy squeezed me like it never had as I fired again and again. I locked her lips in a kiss, I used my teeth and bruised her lips a bit so they swelled. I wasn't sorry, that looked good on her for the wedding.

There had been enough time that my climax in Abril was roughly the same length and intensity with what I shared with Li. Abril got more out of it than she ever did before, she loved clinging to my body as I spermed her again and again, she trying to get the most out of it and I was working hard to accommodate her.

But eventually I was done and I could feel myself start to lose my swelling tightness in her, so I let her down and she released me. I rolled off.

Li was on the bed in a flash. My cock was at about 75% when she sucked it into her mouth. Her eyes were laughing as her tongue made short work of cleaning off my shaft and the area around the base of my cock. There wasn't much there, but what there was, she took and savored. It did not take long.