Not Quite a White Knight Vol. 04.4

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After Li was satisfied by Abril's tongue, Li would present Abril with her wedding/engagement diamond ring. Abril had not seen it, she was blindfolded at the final fitting. Another surprise was also planned, she might collapse for that one.

Abril and Li had pleasured each other before in casual play. Admittedly, Abril liked to be the recipient of pleasure more than the giver. But today the act had a submissive and ritual aspect to it. Both were happy with the prospect of playing their roles to the hilt. Act two would be a reversal of roles.

As for tomorrow night, in my absence I expected that Abril would spend her faux-wedding night with Cynthia, who was her Maid of Honor. I knew for a fact that each had new strap-ons, taken from a mold of yours truly, to make it a party. Perhaps others would join in. I was fine with whatever they did.

-

Li liked the original position with the side entry that showed off the diamond. But I didn't fuck her to look good, I wanted that very skilled pussy working out to the max, feeling real good doing all the tricks. So I called a change. Li was glad to go along with it.

I turned her on her belly, with a pillow teeing her pussy up for me. I also had her pull up one leg. I stepped over her straight leg and got into her hot little body with a "side-entry from the rear." I really like this because we both get all the feelings: I can really plow into her at full power, she can do all of her internal pussy muscle stuff, plus as my cock rams in and out of her it hits all her good internal spots with a stimulating effect. The only thing missing is clit stimulation, and she has a free hand to handle that business.

Li was moaning in pure erotic happiness as I plowed her body. Pulling up her leg meant we could both feel the ring against us as I moved in and out of her. It was not going to irritate either of us, it was designed not to. Instead, for the first time the ring was a reminder of how we both accepted a tighter, more meaningful fucking bond between us.

Abril had seen us having sex before, but she was amazed at how easily Li gave herself to pleasure in any position I wanted, totally and completely going with it. She was also amazed at the passion that existed between us, passion that was centered at our joining.

Abril's tastes in such things were a little simpler, she essentially wanted any man she was with to admire her face and body while enjoying what she granted, and doing a good job of pleasing her in the process. Simple things meant simple positions: missionary and cowgirl.

Now, watching Li under as I fucked her with vigor, Abril was moved to comment.

"Li, I have never seen a sexier back and bottom than you are showing right now. Fuck, I wish I had a cock so I could fuck you like that. You are so sexy."

"How can you say... I am just skin and bones," Li said.

I had to comment. "She says she is all skin and bones. But she is also a wonderful talented fucking face, and bottoms you just yearn to gobble up, and when posed like this an especially sexy set of back muscles, responding as she gets fucked."

Li had to complain, I said nice things about her and that is her nature. "Don't say such things about me. Abril is the sexy one, everybody looks at her, with her curves she makes men and some women crazy for her."

Abril replied, "It is true that from some angles I have a good figure. I must watch my weight... But I could never show a man my back like you do. You are so sleek... all I can do is think about my roll of fat under my ribs, in such a sexy pose it is obvious, plus I worry the cellulite will show in my fat ass. But looking at you... if I looked that good I would offer my butt in a heartbeat. Fuck me, I almost want to stick my face in that tight ass."

"She has... I assure you it feels great," I said, deliberately ambiguous.

"What, the fucking or the other..." Abril was confused.

"All of the above... Li is not a fussy as some people," I said. Maybe that was a bit harsh, after the obscene acts Li and I did last night it just slipped out, so I tried to fix it. "You really are attractive and sexy from the back too, you just don't believe it and won't let anybody show you."

"Well... I work with what I know, and what my ex told me," Abril said. "Maybe we can try it sometime... with the lights out."

I noticed Li's hand was moving towards her crotch, she was getting worked up and started to finger her clit, working to meet me on the timing. "Please master... harder... you feel so good... fill me please." She started working her internal muscles hard, accelerating my countdown.

We had done this many times together, moving towards mutual pleasure as a common goal. It is selfish, really, it feels best those last few strokes, when we both know the other, and their body, will have a very good time. They will react in a way that is best for both of us.

This time we took the short cut at Li's invitation. She used her muscles hard and fast. "Lover, you know what you are doing to me, like that," I said.

"Yes... I am in a hurry... hungry pussy cat wants cream... don't make me wait... feed pussy... fire those lovely balls... make lotsa screams."

Abril said, in a smooth, sexy voice, "That is so hot... So beautiful how she is so into it. Fuck, she is out of control... So sexy... I can't do that... Fuck me, besides watching the show I get her next... I get to stick my tongue in her hot little body. Go ahead, fill her for me... make me a creampie to share."

Most guys have trouble with two women at once, because they each have different agendas. I didn't have that problem today. The two voices were reinforcing each other, urging my nuts on. "Keep going Li... I am right with you... does it feel good?"

Li was too close to be nice. "Don't care about 'feel good'... your job... cum... make it feel BETTER..." She started to work her muscles harder, squeezing my cock with each stroke, pulling my balls closer to surrender. "Fuck that pussy... do me good stuff... gimme cum... know I... I want it... I want to feel..." Her eyes met mine for just a second. My balls pulsed at the same moment she flicked her clit trigger. "NOWYES... OHSOGOOD... Master is filling grateful slut so full... Oh Feel Good... gonna squeeze more... STILL CUMMING HARD... YES!"

I have to say that Li and I were both very surprised by the intensity of the finish. I figured Abril would be a damper of the festivities, and even two months ago, she would have. But now she was a hungry presence, a beautiful kitten with a long tongue and a lovely pussy waiting for her turn to put out for both of us as a slut. What she was going to do with enthusiasm that was now restrained, barely in check. It added to the effect on both of us.

Plus, I had not creamed any pussy so far this week, that might have played a part.

We were focused on each other, physically connected, emotionally connected, trying to become one soul as I filled her. It took longer than usual, stretching out the spurting because our bodies demanded it.

Yet, even if we could not see her, we both imagined Abril on the couch, coiling herself like a beautiful leopard waiting for the perfect moment to leap so she could take her fill.

Well, it was not time for that yet. I settled my weight on Li's back and wrapped her up in my arms. She seemed to flow closer to me, to magnify my weight as we pressed together. I trailed a series of kiss on the side of her face, light affectionate kisses while my cock still throbbed inside of her. Her pussy held me tight inside her body, unwilling to let any of my cock or cum escape from inside her.

From the couch we heard a single, reverent, "Wow!" from Abril. She liked Cynthia, and she liked me, and she was coming to like Li, but the emotional connection she saw was at another level. What she saw was beyond what her "material-girl" oriented mind. She thought only great beauty could know great passionate love in the form of white-hot sex. Seeing how Li and I connected, her world-view got a little wider and a little brighter. She questioned some choices she had made.

Some things are inevitable. A cock will soften after a climax large or small. When it does a pussy cannot hold it, not matter how trained the muscles are, or how strong the desire. We both felt the moment when it was time to deliver Li's body to Abril's care. Li and I both relaxed and started to loosen our hold on each other, unwinding our emotions as we unwound our limbs. With a little more freedom of movement we both moved to a passionate kiss, sweet and brief, but it was something we needed. As Li rearranged her body to receive Abril's oral affections she took the opportunity to inhale my cock for a sloppy kiss as well, so she could quickly taste our combined flavors from me. It was something she just had to do.

Abril did not seem to hurry, it was more a case of deliberately moving smoothly into exactly the right position. But suddenly Abril's mouth was enclosing Li's pussy before a drop of my cum touched any of the covers.

Li was on her side, with Abril's head resting on her thigh, and her other thigh propped up, making room. Abril lips formed a seal around Li's neat little pussy, she sucked up the combined fluids that flowed freely. I could not see it, but the way Li moved told me Abril's tongue was cleaning the folds in Li's labials, scooping up the tastes, then deliberately painting every bit of her mouth with the tastes of our climax, so she could share the flavor with Li in a long, passionate snowball using the cum that flowed from her pussy easily.

The diamond rested on Abril's lip.

It did not take long before Abril was moving up Li's body. From my seat on the couch I could see the white cream on Abril lips and then the drops of white on her tongue as she quickly fed my creme to Li. Their tongues lewdly met in mid air for a long moment before their lips closed the gap. Abril force Li's head back to the bed, she was aggressive as she delivered what she had deep into Li's mouth, giving my tiny oriental lover the strong, full flavor of our mix.

Li took it like a lover, passive and submissive as was her nature. As they shifted and settled together Abril pressed her soft, feminine body, her breasts and belly and hips against Li's tiny thin figure, pussy to pussy, giving herself completely to the embrace and kiss. After the initial deep kiss that stretched from moments into minutes, they started to have fun with it. They knew I was watching so their lips parted and they began tongue play in the open, making a show of sharing the tasty creme with each other. They were very attractive, despite the short period since my climax my cock betrayed how sexy they were as their tongue's danced in the open between them.

I felt the urge to play "Whiter Shade Of Pale" as a background, I knew Abril liked to dance to it.

Still, we all knew that Abril was not done, she had gathered and shared the low hanging fruit. Now there were the sweeter, deeper juices to summon, juices that would only flow with gravity helping a cleansing climax.

It was time for Li to sit on Abril's face, to refresh the flavor in Abril's mouth.

They moved to position. Abril did not take a submissive position often, they took some time adjusting so the contact was right. They settled with eye-to-eye contact as Li settled herself on Abril's mouth. Li's pussy had to drain into Abril's mouth, not her chin, so the position was a little "higher" on Abril's face than was normal. Also, with the object being Li's climax, to release her deep juices, Abril's tongue and upper lip had to be very active, and visible.

Li's diamond was resting against Abril's cheek. The sparkling gem caught a light and drew attention to every move, but it was not really in the way. Again, Samantha had made a great choice of the location and the size of the bling.

It was not their first time loving like this, they were soon working it. Abril's tongue fucked up into Li's vagina, tongue-fucking her to taste the flow, but mostly she worked Li's clit, first to get it out so it was standing in the open, then to work it with lip and tongue, loving it just right, working on the master switch to make Li's body give up another climax, a draining climax. Part of Abril's routine, once Li's clit was out there, was to press her wet lip against the clit and move her head from side-to-side. This delighted Li with the sensation.

Abril was not in a position to talk much, but nobody minded. She was posed a bit for me on the couch, she knew that being flat on her back was not the best look for her breasts unless they were being pleasured while she was being fucked. So she held her torso cocked at an angle that made the most of her endowment. Her pert breasts never sagged, but they did move with gravity. Hanging to the side, even at a slight angle, her breasts were magnificent curved masses, the type of image that appealed to men everywhere. This type of breasts were depicted in some of the first artwork created by man (Venus of Hohle Fels, sculpted in the ivory of a mammoth). She also had her legs open and had used her hand to spread her pussy open. That was for my benefit, to show where I was putting my cock next for our mutual pleasure.

I told Abril that she looked beautiful, that she had been beautiful when she was selected for this job and that she had worked hard and looked so much better today. I was very pleased that she was selected by the female committee of 49, and that she stayed so attractive in her body. My future partners were going to go crazy for her. Abril glowed at my words.

Li could talk, but her focus was spread among three people and of those three I got the least attention. As she squatted she was focused on Abril, looking down at those Spanish eyes while April's thick, pouty, delicious lips and tongue had their way with Li's neat little pussy. They were were making eyes at each other, connecting and sharing the good feelings as Abril worked her mouth magic. But more than that Li was focused on her own body, at the sensations which Abril was raising while enjoying a sloppy very good time. Focused on Abril's attentions to her body, Li cheerfully built herself another climax.

Li was moaning as Abril ate her. "Master, she eats me so good. Liking my clitty, tongue-fucking my body, all the wonderful pleasures this lowly concubine does not deserve."

I had to redirect this, "That is a matter of opinion... and not your decision to make. Abril knows what she has to do. When she does then you know she will be rewarded... rewarded more than she knows... pretty presents?"

Li knew what I was talking about. After Li got off, she was charged with presenting Abril with her combined engagement-wedding ring with the large, perfect diamond. Abril would be allowed to wear the ring tonight, it was her wedding night after all, but would then give it back to Li who would hold it until the proper moment in the ceremony. Abril had a great idea about that which was not shared with me.

What Abril did not know about was the highly customized T-Bird under wraps in the back. Li would place the key-fob in Abril's hand. That incredible, unique gift would totally blow Abril's mind. Free at last! No more bus stops for my fake wife.

When I said those words, "pretty presents," Li mind went to the overwhelming wonder that was burned into her soul when she got her custom wheels from me. The moment was life-changing and the echo of those feeling still resonated.

"Oh Abril... feels so good," she spared me a quick glance, to say without words that she was thinking of me as she tried to hold it in just a little longer, "such a beauty... it feels wonderful... looks incredible... makes me... wonderful... Oh yes, the lip... tongue fucking... I going to come on your face... OH! IS TOO MUCH!... YEEEE... TOOOO..." Suddenly Li was writhing and convulsing on Abril's mouth, giving up the deep feelings. "To much for lowly skin and bones... concubine..."

She was getting off, and doing it in a way that Abril naturally thought it was all about her. Li and I knew better, she was thinking of when she got her wheels, and the last tongue-and-cock-fucking she got from me in her tighter nearby hole. But some truths were best left unsaid.

Li's memory-boosted climax ripped through her body. "It coming... master's cum..." she said as she released her deluge of deep fluids from the depths of her pussy, a tasty mix of her sweetest pussy juices and my cum. I saw some as it flowed into Abril's mouth. It was what they both expecting it so they both stayed where they were as Li fed and Abril sucked it up.

Li's release took some time to finish, but Abril did not appear to hurry her. She just loved up Li's pussy and took what came forth. She let the taste fill her mouth so it would sweeten what was coming next.

When they both signaled that they were done Li stepped of of Abril's face and slid down next to her. I came off the couch on Abril's other side, to claim Abril's first kiss, then to hold them both while Abril and Li kissed to share the flavored juices harvested from Li's pussy between them.

Abril had plenty to share with me, spooning a tongue full of my cum, flavored with Li's juices, into my mouth. Then she turned to Li and shared the rest. Mostly their tongues were out dancing in the open as they played. I stretched across Abril to take some from Li's lips and tongue, then settled back while the two women played nice and sexy with my stuff.

Li and Abril spent a long times kissing, trading the last of the well-flavored juices back and forth with gentle laughs and sincere hugs. I was glad they were getting along so well, sincerely happy with each other. Two months ago I would not have expected such sincerity between them.

But eventually other needs came and they had to part. As Abril sat up on the bed, Li got on one knee in front of her and held up a small box.

I spoke. "We thought you might want to wear this the rest of the night. However, you must return in the Li in the morning, first thing when you wake. You cannot be seen with it outside of this room after midnight, do you understand?"

Abril really had no idea what I was talking about until she recognized the nature of the box Li held. She opened it and was stunned by the ring with the large, sparkling stone. Even in the dim light of the room it sparkled with internal fire. Li helped her to put it on and admired it.

I continued. "You know that Samantha helped me pick the set out. There is a less-showy everyday ring plus my wedding band in the set. As my 'best man' Li will hold all the rings until the time comes during the ceremony."

Abril expected a diamond ring, she knew a fair amount about them. Immediately she took a white tissue and held it next to the stone. The stone was whiter. She expected something simple that looked like more than it was. But this stone and setting were so much more than she expected that she was struck speechless.

Li said, on cue, "It is not yet sundown. We really should go outside to see it in the sun, I bet it will really shine then." She hurried to the bathroom and came back with the robes. (There are a few houses where people on the upper floors can see into my yard, and I really don't need any questions asked, so I was strict about being covered up.)

Abril had a hard time getting her robe on, she could not stop staring at the ring on her finger. But eventually we worked it out and went out to the rear driveway with our bodies covered.

Li's car was parked in back, a shining diamond white in the sun. But between Li's Blazer and the back door where we came out was another shape that was draped in what looked like an old-fashioned parachute colored pink.

It took Abril a moment to notice, she was fascinated by her ring glinting in the sun. It was like the reflected light was brighter than the source. But eventually the large pink shape caught her eye.

1...7891011...13