Not Quite a White Knight Vol. 04.4

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now Li tasted Abril on my cock, so she knew that I had also enjoyed Abril a second time as well, after Li left. Li insisted that I had to start today with just Abril in my bed, and it turned out that when I woke I was inspired to spoon and swoon in her Hispanic bottom. I guess that was easy to predict.

They were both very quick about having their way with me, then they were off. Other people were due to arrive soon, including Li's mother Chin, the makeup people, the hair people, and Ji El's people who were dressing Cynthia and Li in addition to Abril. Zar had given them the largest pair of bedrooms on the third floor. Amy's room was also up there.

I was invited to keep my charming and very distracting self away for the ladies, perhaps some folks suggested I might disrupt the tight schedule. That was okay, I went over latest reports for the two campaigns that were under way, the one against the Five in Peru for tomorrow and the elimination of the Crystal Aztex attack force in the Yucatan in two weeks. The Tuska Maru had loaded without incident in Long Beach and left port for the Yucatan via the Panama Canal. There were some late intelligence reports to go over.

At noon the women got into a large van for the trip to the wedding location. Abril, Cynthia and Li were going to get dressed there, their attire was not made for getting in and out of cars. The others were going to get the final touches applied.

At about one in the afternoon, Zar sent Qwit and Martin to see that I was dressed for the wedding and packed for Peru. She reasonably figured that my two uncles were the only ones who could get me to co-operate. She knows we so well.

I complained that I still had two hours, I only needed 15 minutes to dress and a half hour was plenty of time to get there, but they both said that if they had to get ready early, so did I. That made sense. I could read the reports at the chapel after I was there. Also, it seemed the packing for the quick trip to Peru took longer than expected. My uncles stayed with me every moment until the ceremony. Martin's two wives, Valeria and Sophia, were also with us for the drive over, in their presence I had to be on my best behavior, it was just the way they were.

-

It was a fake wedding, but the false bridal couple in this case aspired to the company of law partners, so we had to measure up and exceed expectations in some things. The setting, the ceremony, Abril's ring and the dress, the food at the reception, even the guests, it all had to "fit" my lawyer persona without a false note. In addition, Abril had to be in top form, being many things, all extraordinary, to may people.

For me as the groom, as a lawyer, the partners really cared very little about distinctions that took place outside the law office building. As long as I fit with no false note, my ability to put money in their pockets by writing bulletproof opinions was what mattered.

However, at the wedding both the lawyers and their wives would be watching Abril very closely, for different things. It goes without saying that they were all looking for a close fit between husband and wife. A single quarrelsome or disloyal wife could be a cancer on the partnership.

The male lawyers also wanted to be impressed by Abril as a woman who would be a joy on those rare and special occasions when she shed her clothes for them and acted like it was a great thrill being under their sweaty bodies in their hotel room bed, her body a joy and her eager enthusiasm evident as she sought to provide unlimited pure carnal delight for them personally, because they were wonderful in bed. It was not the type of thing that normally is highlighted at a wedding.

The wedding dress would help with that.

The wives and other exchange partners at the wedding ceremony knew full well what they and their husbands expected. We had passed most of the their tests at the social events beforehand. To be honest, most of these women had the same sexual requirements for their meetings with me as their husbands for did, a night of satisfying sex would be nice. But any bedroom failure I had could be overlooked as long as could I put money in the joint account. That was what they wanted from me. But for the bride, the things the wives and exchange partners took from the ceremony was focused on two things: the Ring and the Dress.

Finally, there was one other person who, even at this late date had to be impressed, with a capital "I" as she entered a arrangement that was a mockery of the usual marriage arrangement: the bride herself.

Abril knew that she would not routinely share the bedroom with me, her supposedly loving husband. In fact, when we entered our deal she did not expect to ever consummate the physical relationship with me. That was how our contract was written. She expected to only get naked and please one of my "low-life in a nice suit" partners on a monthly basis.

Still, given the reptiles among my partners, I knew from the beginning that Abril needed something in her emotional reserve to boost her attitude over and above the usual standard, something she could hold inside her heart when her body was slobbered over and penetrated by a stranger who disgusted her. It had to make her feel special in her soul, something that would radiate from her all day even though she knew full well that we would not be together that night.

I came up with something special, above and beyond, within the ceremony. Vows.

-

Besides Abril's dress, which added to the risque accent of the event, we had two attendants - both female, and wearing one-off outfits by Ji El.

Cynthia was Abril's the Maid Of Honor. She wore a dark, cherry red sleeveless dress that several people thought would be a slip if it was white. That was, in fact, exactly what it was, the pattern for a slip was selected for use with the fabric. The fabric was opaque, but very thin and light, there was no doubt that Cynthia was without underwear. Also, like Abril's dress, Cynthia had a nearly-see-thru red lace panel on both sides, about two inches wide, running from top to bottom. From some angles she showed a slight bulge, and a few wives thought she pregnant. She blushed when asked, but declined to name the child's father. "You know, he might be engaged or something," was her response when pressed. Some guests knew Ernie from his tax work, and they knew his wife was pregnant. Cynthia was clear about not being married so some wondered if Ernie was responsible for both. In LA such things had happened and the rumors did his standing no harm. This was a group where some men brought daughters instead of wives as exchange partners. Rose and some of the others had met Cynthia as a special friend of Abril.

I put a brief statement in the program that the man who would have been my Best Man was enjoying his own honeymoon and so was not available. I said an "old friend and neighbor" (no name listed) had stepped up for the Best Man duties. That was Li, who was dressed and made-up as Do Wong.

She was wearing a cut-down 3-piece tuxedo inspired by a skimpy bikini, and not much else. She accented with a clerical collar and cuffs usually found on a shirt, plus high-heeled shoes, all in shocking red. There was no actual shirt, outside of the cuffs and collar it was MIA. The jacket was a light-weight cut-away tuxedo design that was cut so severely the folded-back red satin lined jacket lapels did did not extend to her nipples.

Underneath the jacket, preserving the barest minimum of coverage, was a garment clearly inspired as a vest (the two halves were buttoned) that wanted to be a halter top. The lower hem on each side of the vest was a typical inverted "V" of a vest, but the points only extended to the bottom of her breasts, so there was some exposure. Where the halves met in the center the coverage was only about an inch. If she was standing still or using body glue the outfit was decent. However, unlike a halter, the vest was not tightly fitted, and she didn't use the glue, so her nipples sometimes peeked out. The hips of the super low-hanging slacks were clearly tailored for a woman and did somewhat cover the hips, but in the front the waist took a dive so steep it exposed some of her pubic mound. The structural waist of the garment, where it was held by the body, was fitted to her butt. Li wore a wig that looked like her butt-length platinum blonde hair was up in a complex Geisha-inspired arrangement, including two shocking red chopsticks and a silver comb-thing to hold the arrangement in place. Li was made-up by a Hollywood professional to camouflage her face.

My bet was the even without makeup, the men who saw Li at work as a naked service girl between their thighs would not recognize her standing, in red high heels, with these clothes on, because all Orientals looked alike to them. These were the same people who lived in southern California but refused to learn more than a dozen words of Spanish. A wife might identify her, but Li had never been introduced to the wife of any of the firm's lawyers. She also got a Hollywood pro to work subtle "Mission Implausible" disguise magic with her looks.

Some thought that Do Wong's outfit was too suggestive of being bare-chested that it detracted from the bride in some way. However, Abril and I both took the opportunity to reach into the vest (top and bottom) to cup Li's breasts, plus Li and Abril shared some hot kisses captured on camera, so most got the idea that the bride approved to the outfit. Well, they suspected that Abril went both ways. Abril suggested that she would be kissing "some special folks helping her tonight."

-

Chapter 40. Wedding Ceremony and Reception

For the ceremony I invited all of the law firm partners as well as those associates on the list as possible partners for next year. As expected, most sent their regrets, citing business or family reasons. I expected only three partners to show up: our boss Barnes, Judge Stern and my mentor Joe Pope. I was therefore surprised to get a dozen "Yes" replies from lawyers or wives.

Pope and Barnes both mentioned that Abril was the attraction, she was hard to pass up. Pope joked, "wives are curious about her wedding dress, men are curious if it will be all there." (The location was known to host nude events.) The names "Ji El" and "Do Wong" might have leaked. The date, time, location, and length of the event made it easy to opt in. Also, there was a betting pool on how much of Abril the dress showed. (The shifting transparency screwed up the measurements so all bets were off.)

-

The location was a private space that was available for weddings, funerals, baby reveals, birthday parties, etc. The building "felt open to the outside" but actually, it was private enough that they hosted naturalist events. The grounds were essentially a small, well maintained private park with a large enclosed gazebo or dome with a few rooms attached. A tent could be rented for meals or larger gatherings, but we were not going that way. They had some movable internal walls so it was comfy and adjustable for 10 or 100 guests. Seating was arranged as a single area, not the traditional two sides with an aisle. It seemed friendlier.

The main structure was a surrounded by a tall wall 12-feet high on private land, to discourage paparazzi with their telephotos. The dome/glass-in gazebo arched high enough that there were trees growing inside.

-

Managing partner David Barnes brought his third wife Ann. She knew David in college, where they cheated on their intended spouses. After burying her first two husbands, both in the entertainment business, Ann was now a very wealthy investor (like 5 to 10 times the value of the law firm). David also brought his daughter Rose, his wife-exchange partner who was probably Abril's closest friend in the wife-exchange group.

Judge Stern brought his wife and his stepdaughter Jessica. Stern's wife was older than most of the wives and was the least social of the wives. Despite having Jessica out-of-wedlock as a teen, she had never given up her middle-American, middle-class values, so she came to all the weddings.

Super-skinny tall 30-year old Jessica was very popular with everyone - wives and lawyers. She was beautiful, and thanks to her (unknown) father she was 10% to 15% black. Almost a PhD, she gave up academics when one of her profs made an introduction that lead to her "ghosting" a moderately successful movie script with a famous stupid actor. Those often do not work out well but she adjusted her expectations and made a pile of money, plus she kept the character rights.

Jessica never dated - not once. When her parents suggested her for the law firm social she said "yes" despite her secret virginity. She used a series of toys before her first social, and did not tell the law partner she was matched with that she was a virgin. He was good and got it right the first time. Both enjoyed the night. She was very content having once-night-a-month sex with an older lawyer.

Joe Pope brought his Indonesian wife Vi to the wedding. Officially, all he said about the Church girls was that they replaced Amy as his wife-exchange partners. He probably thought their behavior at a wedding was not up to the standards of Judge Stern or Mrs. Barnes or anybody else.

Since his "goodbye Amy" email Pope was dodging questions from Stern and his wife. Amy had never met Stern's wife at a law firm social event, but the two women were second cousins, they discovered it when they met at a funeral out East in Spring and each recognized the other by name, so they made the connection. For some reason neither mentioned this fact to Joe. When Joe sent the email about dropping Amy, Judge Stern emailed Joe back mentioning the connection. They wanting to know where Amy was. Amy was popular with many people and there was a three-day social coming. When Pope was unresponsive Barnes got dragged into it. Joe had not even shared the details with Barnes. Since Ann Barnes was also in the entertainment business, if she found out what Pope did to Amy it was potentially a career-killing matter. Sometimes it is a funny world. The bottom line was that Ann Barnes and the Sterns had questions about Amy that Pope purely did not want to face. The Popes came late left right after the "I do's."

It was also clear the Vi Pope was still very pissed at Joe over the invasion of their house a week ago on Amy's behalf. Vi was embarrassed in a way she did not believe was possible, in her own home while Joe was at a lunch where he could not be reached by cell phone. Amy saw the show live. After what happened at Chronis, Amy was cheered up considerably by the event, which Joe could never live down.

A fourth senior partner, Evert Russell, also showed up with his wife and his wife-exchange partner. His reply to the invitation was a surprise to me, but when I asked Joe he explained that Evert was the most pro-family partner in the firm, because of his own trials in this area. He brought his son's wife Holly, his daughter-in-law, to the socials as his exchange partner, so his associates could screw her. This seemed unconventional to say the least. (Note: partners do not screw their own wife-exchange partners at the socials, they exchange them with other partners to have naked fun with overnight.) Evert is still married to his wife Adrian, who lives in Vegas with her sister and has a medical career. She moved because the air in LA was choking her. When we talked at the reception, Judge Stern opined that the Russells were the future of marriage in Cali. "Many kids don't commit any more," he said. Both Evert men were still married, Evert and Adrian got together when and where they could.

Evert's son Ty married Holly and they had two children before he had a life change. He had been unsuccessful as a straight LA lawyer, and fired for the third time on his 30th birthday. So Ty left for the San Francisco Bay area to find himself. "He could not even commit to being straight," Stern said. Ty returned two years later, gay with a reputation from Napa as a "chef whisperer." He works in LA. The couple live, in separate bedrooms, with their two kids in Evert's three-wing house.

As the woman-of-the-house Holly is the obvious choice for Evert's wife-exchange partner. Both Holly and Ty follow the full medical protocols, so it is possible that they sleep together on occasion. Before his wife Adrian moved to Vegas she gave Holly a push to share Evert's bed. "No reason for both of you to do without," Adrian said as she put some of Holly's frilly things in Evert's bedroom dresser. "I know you will both be good to each other."

Besides the socials, daughter-in-law Holly often dated other members of the law firm for events like dinner, bowling, tennis, etc. Her company was not always "with benefits," but on weekend dates like Vegas or Maui or Catalina she was highly recommended for her nighttime pleasure value.

The real audience for the ceremony was the wives of the lawyers. The older wives were gossips of the first order, who would question everything. The younger wife-exchange women who attended did so as friends of Abril and were likely to be tolerant most things.

A group of four older wives came together in a limo, they did not go to the law firm socials so they had not met Abril. But they liked to see who their husbands got excited about during monthly unfaithful nights. Abril can be very charming with older people, this was one of the first lessons her father taught her. Some older women are rich, lonely, and appreciative, making them perfect targets for cons.

The older women were not fans of Do Wong's outfit, but they did not really expect their husbands would see her again. If they only knew.

Kick Howard did not attend the wedding, but his wife arranged a group of five younger wife-exchange women, including the fiancees of the two associates who were reading my brief, were on the list as possible partners. The women "wanted to see the slave driver." They hired a van with a driver. Mrs. Howard and two others cornered me to say "you have taken our men from us for the weekend." But that was okay. "If our husbands were here, we would have to leave after one drink." At the reception I provided plenty of champagne. So, "Cheers!"

-

Our non-law firm guests were a more varied group, people like Uncle Qwit were hard to explain if they were "my" guests so I suggested many of them were old neighbors of Abril or myself. Abril's family was specifically NOT invited, we could not lend any legitimacy to Abril's play-acting. Plus, it would upset her (like most things with Abril did).

Samantha took over the "Mother of the Bride" role. After "Whiter Shade Of Pale" it was clear that she had a connection with Abril.

Phil Townes (an associate lawyer with the firm) and Red (Samantha's #2) were the only "mixed" couple to attend. They were dating and things looked good. An issue was that Red was in on the plan for ripping off the law firm. I worried Phil, his wallet or his heart might get in the way for her. But Samantha trusted Red, she said Red would drag Phil over to the the dark side.

As it happened it was already too late for that.

Ernie and his wife were there, they were known by a few guest from Ernie's tax work. Ernie had quietly spread the word that he was cutting ties with the firm he worked for. He was not a CPA so he had no equity, and the firm was taking advantage. Picking up Gracie's estate as a client gave him outside income that dwarfed his pay, so he could really write his own ticket.

Li's mother Chin and Amy both came disguised as men. They really wanted to see the wedding so one of Amy's movie make-up friends cooked up a disguise with some stick-on appliances. Amy always wanted to wear facial hair, she wore a goatee and sideburns. Irene acted as Amy's date, she was perfect at making sure nobody got too close if they were looking at Amy funny. Irene does not warm up very quickly. But after Chronis, where Amy saw Irene as a bad-ass and Irene saw Amy as a captive, they quickly became comfortable with each other.