Not Quite a White Knight Vol. 04.4

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A new wrinkle was that, based on the auction rules and other surprises during the coming 3-day holiday social, Abril might wind up giving her tender and succulent self up to four guys after only 2 weeks of marriage.

-

35 Hours before the wedding

At work Friday there was really nothing to do. My brief was being read, and since I would be out of the office the next few days I could not really start on anything new. Still, even with nothing to do it was important that I put in some hours at work the day before my wedding. My bosses were funny that way.

I was at the office by 6 in the morning, so technically I put in a full day before I left at 2. That was the type of dedication some folks looked for in a partner, to be at work even when I was pretty much stalled on things to do. So I showed up and earned my outrageous hourly pay by reorganizing my emails and updating my list of the appeals court lawyers and judges who died recently.

I also filled out some lies on the financial reports I had to file for the firm. They would be confused if I said most of my income for last year came from the sale of illegal drugs, and that for next year I was budgeting wholesale fraud and embezzlement which the firm made easier because they were too cheap to order a line-by-line audit. I knew they would not want to be confused so I saved them the trouble in advance by fudging a few lines.

My fiction was an easier read than reality.

I also sent an email to my grandfathers, mentioning how Chin was traveling with me Sunday, and that I was asked by her very talented skinny daughter to tell them that Madam Chin was a very skilled and flexible professional woman of the evening who might be interested in working with some "antiques" Sunday or Monday night. She was probably open to a double feature. I also sent a picture.

The Patron emailed back that, if the the goods looked as good when unwrapped as they did in the picture, and were as good as the stories he had heard, maybe both men could work together on a double duty project.

I was pretty sure Li's mother would get something special out of her weekend.

At 1:48 in the afternoon, as I was wrapping things up, Barnes called with the suggestion that I should leave after 8 hours at the office, to "practice for" my wedding and honeymoon. (He knew I arrived at 6.) It was his way of saying he cared about me. He mentioned that we had a meeting planned for next Wednesday. Well, that was my plan, but I acted like I was taking his suggestion. After the Saturday wedding three days (Sunday, Monday and Tuesday) were all the time the law firm could spare for my honeymoon.

As I talked to Barnes I mused aloud that if a person was so valuable, perhaps he should be a partner soon.

Barnes jumped on that, he said he had high hopes for the near future, it could happen. In fact, as we spoke he got the paperwork I filled out. He was very pleased to see the bottom line on my list of assets. That was dated January 1 of 2008, so no computer firm was listed.

Li had also mentioned what she heard about this "near future" thing. They were hurting. She knew that two meetings of the partnership committee were scheduled, one this coming Monday and a second 11 days later, on Friday of the extended Labor Day weekend, at the resort. Four names were in play, but one was probably a "no" and a second "had a hitch." Mostly she heard all this when somebody took a phone call while she was sucking his dick. Her guy multitasked, he was not going to chase her away. It was the same idea floated since July, instead of waiting until January as usual, the firm might promote two or three people to partners during the Labor Day meetings. Now they were talking about specific names and terms for buying in and splitting profits for a partial year. It seemed the holdup was what to do about fringe benefits, like vacation time. With lawyers who like to talk and consider how every angle affects their wallet these things were not always simple or as easy as you might think.

Li did hear mention that, of the three expected to make it, one was a surprise "dark horse" candidate who was not one of the 10 at the screening social. Well, that confirmed something I heard from another source.

I will say that Barnes was in a good mood now that my brief had been turned in and the initial reviews were solid, five thumbs up. Even Stern was impressed. Barnes wanted to go over comments ASAP. However, he had grudgingly agreed to hold off until Wednesday because it would take them that long to do their jobs proofing and fact-checking their section of the monster brief. So they gave me 3 whole days for my honeymoon. Honestly, there was nothing for me to do until then.

The client expected the final version in late-September, but it was a pay-on-completion thing involving millions of dollars. The greedy partners wanted their money in the bank yesterday.

I logged out at 2:01 after the Barnes phone call. Time for some fun.

-

On the way home from work I stopped to pick up Abril from the Pablo where she was working security. To my surprise she was ready on time. I noticed right away that she had made a special effort with the flowing waves of her hair. When I asked if she had done something special with it she smiled and was inordinately pleased I noticed, but refused to answer. She was anxious about the next twenty-plus hours when she expected - for the most part - to be in my company.

We had a brief talk about Li and tonight's ritual. Initially Abril had been a bit contemptuous of "that whore" because of her job, the ease with which she kept her weight down, and the degree to which I was attached to her. Since the explosion Abril had changed and part of that was how she had warmed up to Li. Abril had really fallen for Cynthia in bed, but she had also become more open to Li. One night this week when Cynthia was with her family and I was too tired from work to be fun Abril had spent the night in Li's room, where she served Li's desires. The next morning the two held hands and giggled at breakfast like 14-year old BFFs after their first sleepover. It was a remarkable change in the last few months, and Abril stressed that it was sincere.

When I got to the mansion I held Abril's hand as we went directly to my bedroom. That was something I did not do, and she appreciated it.

Li was on my bed, facing the door, smiling brightly. She was on top of the covers, naked on her belly with her legs spread and her chin in her hands in what we called a "Gidget" pose, waiting for me, oozing her sexual desire. She had positioned a throw pillow beneath the covers, below her lower belly. With her legs spread the effect was to highlight her cute buns and present them spread slightly apart, exposing her holes, making her pose a little sexier and more available, while downplaying her small tits.

It was something posed with Zar's help. There were clues, I could tell Zar had made the bed based on the corners. Li had clearly gotten up, showered and eaten, it was not like she slept straight through the ten hours I was gone. But she looked well rested and very eager for what was coming.

"Is there anything I can do to help anybody?" Li asked.

Given the emotions that could be building under the surface, I wanted the women to have a private moment together, just in case they had anything to say. So I gave them an excuse. "After slaving away at my desk all day, I need a quick rinse. Could you help Abril get undressed while I...?"

I said it in a way that gave either one a choice to propose something, I find that some things work better that way. They both understood that I was giving them a chance to smooth over any rough spots between them before they each had to put their face in the other's sweated up well-fucked crotch, stick out their tongue, then go at it like they meant it, pleasuring the other like they were ardent lovers.

They were both fine with my suggestion.

I had said "quick," I did not need much. Less than 5 minutes later I was back. They could hear when I turned off the water and they knew how long I took to dry off.

When I came out the were both delightfully naked, standing in a tight embrace, kissing each other deeply. It was intense, passionate with emotion. I won't say they loved each other, but they were showing something close to love, exposing a depth of feelings which I did not expect.

To be honest, they looked like a mythical love goddess, at the peak of her sexual ripeness, embracing a slim young teenage boy on the cusp of is change in life. I had shivers at the sight.

Abril was in the best shape of her life, the very image of a raven haired female Hispanic, an icon of love and sex and desire and fertility. She had a body any man could lose himself in. She was taller than Li and the soft rolling curves of her body, her breasts and her hips and her legs, it all seemed to add both weight and sexual appeal to her, relative to Li.

In the depths of my balls the pre-human parts of my brain knew that a woman as skinny as Li cannot bear children. Abril's flesh spoke of lush, abundant ripeness, as if like mythology, even a kiss backed by naughty thoughts could quicken life within her body. Intellectually I knew the birth control Abril was on, but the mind sometimes became focused on things we see, and things our genes knew, blanking out the intellectual part. Letting the animal out.

In Abril's loving embrace, skinny Li's shorter body could only be called youthful and boy-like in contrast. Her ass, which I stuck my tongue in and fucked only hours ago, looked almost boyish compared to Abril's curves. Her hips were more like bony hints, while her breasts could not be seen, they were completely engulfed by Abril's large chest pillows. Finally, Li's short hair reinforced the whole non-female, pre-sexual visual image that my mind formed. I don't do boys, but in Li's image there was a shadow of potential for innocence and excitement that could be found in any eager young underdeveloped body, female or male.

Still, despite the male aspects of her appearance, I knew Li could do unimaginable pleasure to a cock with all her very female accommodations, and at the same time make a man feel like he was pleasing her beyond all reason as he took his pleasure. That was because it was true, she sincerely enjoyed giving herself to the one she loved, or even one she liked who respected her. It had been that way for us early on, before the lust erupted like a volcano.

Their kiss was intense as they both sought to excite each other from the start. It was a kiss that said at this moment they were lovers. It surprised me a little because of the strength of the emotion.

It was later, as I flew south in the darkness eight miles up, when I realized part of what drew them together in that kiss was the knowledge that I was flying to Peru, where I would face armed men who had bad thoughts of slavery and death for me and my people. Men who intended to "Do Us Like Pizarro," which was a song they composed. They could be singing right now.

With luck, preparation, and Irene's plan the Five would be educated and killed. My two peoples, united in arms for the first time, were the ones descended from true conquistadors, and the ones descended from those who destroyed the Inca's war parties without a trace surviving at every one of a dozen encounters.

The Five would learn, and the lesson was coming right quick.

Our plan was to let them "out think us" with their own choice to surrender to a false flag. Either that or they would burn alive as their house collapsed around them. You know, I felt pretty good either way it went. After all, the Five were making me reschedule my wedding night. The bastards.

I was leaving directly after the wedding reception on a chartered red-eye flight to Peru. The raid would begin before sunrise Sunday and it was a long trip. That did not leave me time for a traditional wedding night festivities after the ceremony. Well, I wasn't going to miss it, as you may have noticed I am a "have my cake and eat it too" type of guy.

-

As I watched my two lovers kiss like that, with sincere feeling, my profound good fortune washed over me. I was fortunate that I could select women who helped me at my tasks, plus they got along so well with each other on an intimate passionate level. I would have each of them underneath me tonight, filling each with pleasure and my seed, then watching the other give an obscene kiss, seeking what I left, so they could share the creamy white essence of my love.

I was in no mood to hurry the pair, I watched for a time as the kiss continued. Eventually they broke apart and smiled at me. As they did Li's hand brushed Abril's pussy and Abril's hand flicked one of Li's nipples. They both smiled, knowing what I saw.

"There is no hurry if you two want to continue..." I said. "I find watching very enjoyable... or if you want I can also give you some private time."

"Things are always better if you are watching..." Abril said.

"... but they are even better with you taking part," Li said, finishing the thought.

Hearing them finishing what the other was saying was a scary thought for some reason. Well, it was just one time so I put it aside as I let them drag me to the bed. There we pleasured each other for a time, Li and Abril each took turns in the center of the bed, as the focus of attention for myself and the other who kissed on them and touched them, up and down, loving, pleasuring and playing with their beautiful bodies using lips and naughty fingers.

Eventually, after about an hour of gentle play, there was a soft knock at the door.

Generally Zar does not approve of food in the bedrooms, but she knew that today was a special occasion so she made up some things for us to keep our strength up. It was all finger food that could be eaten over the course of the evening.

She had TV trays along, set out the selections, and then reminded us that we had to be up early tomorrow morning for the girls to get ready. I had also noticed the three robes were hung in the shower room, to help with Abril's surprise. But we had plenty of time for that.

Instead of taking a break to eat we decided we were in a mood to press on with the main business of the evening. "Somebody might need recovery time, we can eat then," Li mentioned. Abril agreed, and I was not going to argue with them.

Abril and I spent another 15 minutes kissing on Li, working harder and more directly at getting her state of excitement up. Mostly I was kissing Li's lips and mouth, making a spectacle of erotic tongue kisses, while Abril did her gentle loving on Li's pussy. She was kissing and fingering her, getting her juices flowing and her body open for me as we built her arousal together. But we would not go too far, we all knew what she wanted.

Finally Li was ready for something more substantial. Abril moved to the couch next to the bed where she would watch and provide inspiration. She was naked and looking beautiful, her luxurious Hispanic body in perfect shape as she stretched out and began touching herself, showing off while watching Li's crotch with very hungry eyes.

As Abril got comfortable Li reached under the pillow for her yellow diamond ring which she slipped through the hole pierced in her pussy lip. Yesterday was the first day that Li's doctor had cleared her for sex with the ring in place, saying the piercing of her outer labia was healed enough for her to have vaginal sex with the ring in place, with no restrictions in terms on what she did or when she removed the ring. Today she only wanted to wear the diamond ring by itself, she did not feel the need for the other hardware.

For the last month Li had been dedicated to her healing regime, keeping the area clean and wearing the healing hardware for prescribed periods. She saw her doc every week. For the trip to Chronis she applied medicine and only wore the ring for the prescribed period. But now, over a month after the piercing, Li and I were both ready to add the hardware to the mix, adding something new with special meaning to the physical bond we cherished a great deal. I was hard as a rock, ready to take advantage of the access for this "wedding night." Li was also pleased that her wait was over, I did not know it but this exercise would be just the start of three nights of sexual excess celebrated in my name.

As we got in position Li was making plenty of her own lube to ease my way in.

I moved to enter her missionary style, but she waved me over a little, she wanted to show off her bling. She cocked her hips 45 degrees on one side, indicating she wanted a side-mount position, with the diamond glinting just below where I entered her. So I straddled her lower leg and moved to the position she needed. She held herself open as I slipped the tip of my cock into her and moved up close to her crotch. She pressed her upper leg's thigh next to my waist, then bent her knee back to support herself. She was making an erotic presentation to Abril as she held her ankle where her foot was holding her up on the bed.

The net result of this side-entry position was good visibility for all of us. We could all see my cock sliding into her pussy. Right next to where her opening greeted my cock the ring held the bright yellow diamond. It caught the eye, it was right next to my cock from full out-stroke to all the way inside as I stroked into her body.

The total was so much more than the sum of the parts, it was one of the hottest erotic sights I had ever seen. I knew from a glance that the sight was so eye-grabbing that Abril was suddenly thinking about her diamond ring. She had not seen it yet, but had some ideas. The bright stone on her ring was very attractive, but it was set in the wedding ring and she really needed to wear it on her finger.

Then Li reached down, slipped her little finger through her ring, and pulled on it. It looked like Li had a new way to pleasure herself.

Thanks to Sam's advice on the location, there was no irritation from the stone or the ring for either of us as I started to move in Li.

Maybe it was my imagination, but with her little finger in the ring Li's pussy seemed a bit tighter than it felt the last time I was in her. In fact I was the only cock Li had enjoyed in her pussy for the last few years, and in the last six weeks we had only been together a few times, due to my travels and other activities. She gave me about a half-dozen strokes to get the angles right and to work myself all the way in. Then she started to use her internal pussy muscles, squeezing my cock as I stroked in and out.

I had to remind Li, "Baby you are tight and you look so hot with your diamond. If you do too much more squeezing, this part of the party will be over soon."

"But lover, I have missed you, I am eager to feel your climax inside. Please?"

"We all know that being too fast will not do any of us all that much good."

"But Master I really want to feel you fill me. I have missed it so... I want to hold you tight inside... to feel you explode because you must." She smiled and looked at Abril. "Besides, we know what will happen after you fill me with creme."

As a compromise I pushed in and held still while she took the opportunity to flex more of her internal muscles in sequence a few times, giving my cock a fantastic internal embrace as she moaned with the feelings. She was dancing close to the edge. This also felt stronger than I recalled, like she had been working out her muscles. As she held me inside her head tilted back, her eyes closed and she moaned the sound of her need, and erotic need that was finally being satisfied. Li was enjoying herself on my cock, reveling with the feeling of me being inside her pussy where I would explode soon enough.

But unlike most nights, she knew that where my climax usually ended things at least for a time, tonight it was just going to be the start. As Li was "my first diamond" Abril would have to lick her clean and get her off after watching me fill her pussy with cum. Abril and Li spared a glance at each other, they were both eager for their part when I was done. Both showed the other their tongue as a sign that they were both thinking ahead.

1...678910...13