Not Quite a White Knight Vol. 04.4

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then Li turned to Abril and went for her pussy. Abril's pussy was full of her juices, but she was just starting to leak out what I had put inside her. Flashing out and back in like a lizard's tongue, Li's licked up the first drop of white fluid as it formed at Abril's opening. Then she moved closer and fastened her mouth to Abril, so she could start scooping and sucking the fluids in.

I got off the bed and took my place on the couch where I could watch the pair complete the messy business that they were doing with my stuff. From their smiles they were both up for it.

It did not take Li long to get what she wanted, all the "easy" cum in Abril. Once she was ready she scooted up Abril's body, moving like a gecko or chameleon doing their side-to-side wiggle-body running thing, and fastened her lips to Abril's. My creampie became a snowball they shared. Li was able to carry a lot of my cum in that first trip, and they played with it between them when they kissed. When they finally parted, their lips separated first, I could see how the tips of their tongue stayed in contact, extending as their heads moved apart, until Li moved down to Abril's pussy again.

Li's second trip included a detour to me, we shared some of the snowball she had gathered. Abril watched. We did not touch lips, it was purely a tongue-to-tongue kiss, Abril could see the white liquid on Li's tongue when it started and on my tongue when Li pulled away from the delicate play and went back to Abril's labials.

After Li made a third creampie-to-snowball trip with Abril, she said that she had all the goodness she could get without a little help from gravity. So they changed positions. Li was on her back, then Abril settled her pussy onto Li's lips.

Once they settled together, with Abril's nether lips kissing Li's mouth, Li started to work inside, fucking Abril with her tongue.

April started to wiggle in response. "Oh Li, what an amazing long tongue you have! So long and twisty... OH! Right there... that spot inside... fuck that feels good."

Well, it may feel good, but generally Abril can't get off based just on inside stimulation. But Li had another card to play. She used her hands to move Abril's body.

As was usual for her, Abril had settled on Li's mouth so they could look in each other's eyes, Abril was beautiful in her face and body and breasts that her "go-to" pose was positioned so her lover could see them all.

She tried, at all costs, to never show her back. Abril was sure that her back showed her fat roll and her bottom was too big. This perception might have been true when she was overweight at 14 or 15. Today it really was not true, but the chubby teen in the back of Abril's mind was very loud.

Abril's initial pose over Li was straight up, that way she did not need her hands to support her or to help with balance.

What Li did was use her arms was to move Abril to a "leaning forward" position, where Abril hands rested on the headboard to support herself. Normally Abril has no reason to assume this pose, it puts her body in shadow so her beauty is not so evident. What is the point?

That was when Li deployed her secret weapon. With Abril leaning forward, Li just had to tilt her head a bit and... contact! The tip of Li's cute little nose made contact with Abril's slightly curious, peeking out, clit. She hit it just right, and then began this little side-to-side motion while she kept her tongue writhing around inside of Abril.

It was another case where Li's superb muscle control were paying off. On pervious episodes between the two, Li worked out what was possible and how to get it to work, but the contact was always for an instant. Now her nose was persistent. While it really was too busy to do anything special for Li, it did wonders for Abril.

Abril was surprised. "Oh, what is that feeling? It is... Hmm... It is like you have an extra tongue to pleasure my happy spot. Unbelievable. Goodness... it feels so good. You are a sexy marvel Li, you truly are."

It was not a magic bullet, there was no instant orgasm, but the need did build up in Abril over a little time. As her arousal grew and her shy little pleasure button started to expose itself a little farther out, anxious for more of the good nose-loving. That meant more for Li's nose to work with. The downside was that Abril had to hold her place, Li did not have a lot of range of movement.

Eventually Abril could feel her release coming. "My goodness... Li, I must confess I... I have never gotten... never gotten off... in this position. I don't know... control... if I can keep... it feels so good but... I might... I am afraid I might lose..."

I cut Abril off. "Li trusts you, she wants you to cum. You can release my cum and your sweet juices from deep inside... just like she did for you."

Abril looked down. Li was still working her, making the moves with her nose and her tongue, with her expressive eyes shining.

I continued. "Go ahead... let it happen. Then you and Li can share the richest creme of the creampie."

I saw that Abril had to take a leap of faith to let herself go, physical control of her own body in extreme release was not something she was used to. But gradually the pleasure built and after a few false starts she let it happen. One moment she was panting and moaning and trying to keep the last bit of control that she never, ever let go of. Then, suddenly, her body wrenched that control from her.

"FUCK... I'M CUMMING... I can feel the release... such a sweet, sweet feeling of her... her tongue... inside... YYYEEEEESSSSSS!"

At her climax Abril sat up straight, it was an involuntary reaction that took her pleasure spot away from Li's naughty nose, but the deed was done and what was going on inside was what counted. As my cum and Abril's sweet deep juices flowed down Li's tongue and into her mouth they just let them flow. Then, when they were finally done, Li moved. Quick as a college wrestler using an escape move and reversal, she was out from under Abril and was kneeling next to her, in a tight embrace, and a very messy kiss.

For this the juices had not been so well contained. They were all over Li's face, and when she pressed her face to Abril's they got all over her. It was actually kind of better that way, each was like a kitten using their tongue to wash their face after eating, except unlike kittens it was the other woman's face they were each licking and kissing and nibbling on.

Maybe it does not sound as hot as it was, maybe you had to be there, but I assure you, it was very hot, and since it was my cum they were sharing all over their faces, I must say that I felt pretty good about having these wonderful hot, sexy lovers when I wanted. Both wearing my diamonds as symbols that they were mine.

In time they were both hungry for my kisses, and my body. Eventually those urges were replaced with curiosity about what snacks Zar had brought up.

As we nibbled the food we talked. Cynthia had told Abril about my Tribal brides so I shared pictures and some of the things I knew about them, including the fact that they were underaged, but would probably move to LA well before they were 18.

One of the pictures I had also included Kwool, who I said was the Tribal pilot. I was not fooling anybody, they both took one look at her and asked how many times I had spent the night with her. I had no choice, I explained about the Fifth amendment. Some carefully constructed legal arguments are ideal for coaxing the pair into falling asleep.

-

Two hours later I woke up alone in bed and heard the shower running. It turned out that Li and Abril wanted to play with me some more, but they decided to warm themselves up in the shower. When I looked in they were embracing and kissing like before, but this time each had her hand in the other's pussy.

Li noticed me looking in and broke the kiss. "Uh... could you give us a few more minutes alone? We are very close to something here."

Abril also gave be a quick smile before they resumed kissing.

I was pleased at the progress, they were good with kissing each other before, they both knew that it was something I wanted. But now they were much more interested. That togetherness was part of the thought behind the creampie-snowball ritual, by getting them to share my taste I figured to get them more attached to each other, more into each other as a sincere emotional drive.

It actually took about five minutes before they came out and crawled into bed on each side of me. My bathroom is very well soundproofed except for the water pipes which, for some reason, are on the wrong side of the wall, so could hear when they were done.

Abril, who does not usually give oral sex, went straight for my cock, I guess she was turning over a new leaf after her wedding night. Meanwhile Li leaned close and said that they could not decide on what should come next. The plan was for me to sleep with Abril and for Li to go to her own room. But they were not done "playing together" yet, and as long as I was hard (thanks to Abril's mouth) they wanted to play together with me. "Did I have any suggestions?"

It is a silly question, I was hard so I had ideas. The question was, what made sense for starters?

"You really are interested in playing together, with me involved?"

"Yes please," Li said.

Abril's mouth was full, but she nodded agreement.

So, my first suggestion was that Abril sit on my cock and show us her magnificent body. For a few minutes I had Li kneel behind Abril where she was hidden from my sight, then I had the four hands each play with Abril's body. For starters each used one hand on Abril's breasts. Then for the other hand one held Abril's pussy open and the other hand played frigged her. To me it looked like a four-armed Asian deity masturbating. I described what I saw, both of them cracked up but I noticed they did not stop what they were doing. In fact, they moved their hands around in different arrangements, like two hands on one breast and one on the other, or taking a finger from Abril's pussy to her mouth where it was sucked clean.

Next, leaving Abril humping away on my cock, I had Li come and sit her little pussy on my face. Abril asked Li to sit facing away first, so she could see her back which seemed to be a theme recently. Then Abril asked Li to turn around, so they could kiss and Li could play with Abril's boobies. Abril could not decide which way she liked more. She said Li's back was really sexy, especially when she reached up, intertwined her arms, and moved in a sensuous writhing snake-like movement in response to what my tongue was doing to her. But she also liked it when Li faced Abril, so they could kiss as I worked to make them both feel good. However, the down side of that was that they were too far away, so when they kissed it was literally a stretch for both. Plus they could not rub their breasts together.

To settle the issue I moved to my usual plan "B" for one guy and two very friendly girls. I had Abril get on the couch, face up, with her pussy right at the edge (where I had fucked Li's throat the other night) where I could get in it. Then I had Li settle herself on top of Abril, face to face and breast to breast, so they could make out. With a little adjustment of the couch legs they were positioned so I could alternate my cock between the two lovely pussies available before me. Which was what I did, fucking my juicy cock from one to the other, switching every 2 or 3 minutes.

They knew, when my cock entered them, that it carried the other's pussy juice. In that way each penetration was a sort of a combined male and female effort.

I was looking at Li's back, and I had her cute little butt right there no matter which lover I had my cock pumping in. When it winked at me (Li really has excellent control of her muscles) I did not resist her invitation to play with it. I was in Abril at the time so I lubed my finger in Li's pussy and then eased it into her tight rosebud. Abril did not know what I was doing, she assumed that Li's more ardent response when I had my cock stroking in Abril was due entirely to her passionate kissing.

Li and I knew better.

Each of them enjoyed making out while I had my cock stroking in and out of them. But whichever one I was in, the other also got a great deal of benefit feeling her lover respond to being fucked in her arms, and on her lips as I was going in and out.

As I alternated I mused about which one I would put my cum into. At that point Abril broke their kiss to offer her opinion, "You should give Li your cum, so she can take something of you to sleep with. I get your whole body for the rest of the night, but she has to go to her room alone." (They both knew that my bed is big, but it really is not large enough for more than two sprawling, sleeping bodies.)

Li had already figured this out and we had talked about it the night before. She also knew that I was likely to wake up erect and share the thrills with whoever was there. But the fact that Abril made the generous suggestion indicated, to both Li and myself, that Abril had developed a stronger bond with Li. That type of emotional backing was going to be important to keeping her responses on track during the law firm socials when she was alone with a stranger in his bed.

When the time came I was in Li's wonderfully tight squeezing pussy when I gave up my sperm for the third time. I whispered the countdown for Li as the two women kept kissing, we got the timing just right so we both enjoyed it. Abril was very surprised at how connected we were, and how strong Li's tiny body was when she erupted as she was cumming with me. Abril never expected a climax from the rear could be that strong.

After I finished and pulled out Li hopped off the couch and went to her knees in front of me. Abril did the same. Then the two wrapped their lips around my cock and made it the center of a hot kiss by the two of them. Together their lips moved up and down the length of my shaft as their tongues danced around with each other, sucking up the combined juices of all three of us. I quickly went soft and withdrew from the kiss, but not before they had a good time licking me clean and getting some good tastes for themselves.

Li slipped on her robe, gave me a quick kiss and left the room saying "have a happy honeymoon" to the two of us, leaving us alone, together.

-

Abril and I crawled into bed where we had a short but emotional conversation that was really a confession.

As a girl and teenager, Abril confessed that she was always extremely jealous of other girls with whatever male was paying attention to her. If a guy's eyes strayed in her presence, he was cut off, often with great dramatic effect. She was an extreme version of the typical hyper-jealous Hispanic beauty.

Her life changed when her father went to jail, drawing a long sentence in prison, far longer than his non-violent crimes merited. She needed money, far more money than she could earn in her small-time con jobs. That led her to me.

With me, romance including sex was specifically not part of the deal, to be blunt she contracted with me to be a whore, possibly for up to 5 years, in order to get the money to try to free her father. In the contract she agreed to have zero romantic contact, not even a single kiss or holding hands, with any man or woman outside the walls of her own apartment. She also agreed to "play the part" with me as needed. That was pretty open ended. She expected that, besides my kisses and "roman hands" at the law firm socials, there might be public sex required with me if the firm did a "roman orgy" social event. (The idea came up every couple of months at the firm.) In addition, she expected that, for the time between when I made partner and when I made my move, she would satisfy whatever partner was assigned to her overnight at the socials.

Since she had no emotional bond with me when she signed on, this behavior was all 100% against her natural behavior, and from the start she hated it. Still she played along, it was the path to what she wanted.

But during the time she learned two things. One was that she could tease me in any way she desired, including sharing showers and a bed. (She was a natural tease, it was just how she was.) Clearly I found her attractive, there was no doubt of that. But I never even stole a kiss from her, no matter what she did, except when we were "playing our parts." She did not think any guy could do that.

The second thing she learned is that a man could be sincerely close, physically and emotionally, with more than one female. Li, Cynthia, Marta, Zar, Resha, etc. she saw how I was with all of them and clearly none of them suffered because I had the others in my heart. She admitted that bringing Cynthia to my bed was a test, to see if the young, beautiful, virgin Hispanic could displace the skinny whore Li, who serviced men every day at work. But Cynthia simply joined my collection, and accepted her place. In fact, Cynthia opened her heart and her bed to Abril when Abril's ex betrayed and stole from her.

The day of the explosions accelerated the process, because those bombs reminded Abril that we were all mortal, and our time was limited. So she gave in to her desires, acted in a manner incompatible with her past. She gave herself to me sincerely right after watching me get Resha off, taking my cock while it was still wet from Resha, and knowing that Li and Cynthia were waiting their turn with my cock when I finished with her.

Now, 6 weeks later, Abril's heart had room for me and Cynthia and Li. Being that open made things much better for her than her jealous past had ever made her. In addition, she was comfortable with being open to my future wives and the other women I might share her very attractive body with.

"Well, you and I both know it is a very attractive body," I said. "I am also pleased that the heart inside has also become very attractive."

With that we were both soon asleep.

The next morning, when the sun peeked out, I had one more lesson for Abril. Where she was naturally inclined to practice sex face-to-face, when I woke up I introduced her to the "spoons" position. My understanding was that many people found this the better solution to an early morning erection, it was easy for both parties and it got the job done. Plus, if you were with somebody who was not your usual lover, sex in the dark covered many flaws, but in the morning light maybe you did not want to have a well-lit view of your partner, especially an older man with bad breath. Abril agreed that these were all good points, and she benefitted greatly from the lesson.

-

Chapter 39. Wedding Day

Saturday August 16, 2008

Saturday morning Li was back in my bedroom before 8 to get Abril started on breakfast. The hair and makeup people were due at 9. Abril, Cynthia and Li would all get hair and makeup done here, then they would get dressed at the site. Cynthia was waiting at the breakfast table. I was invited back to sleep so as not to bother and delay anybody.

This was the first time I ever saw Abril eager to get out of bed. Normally she is a slugabed who does all manner of childish things to stall getting up. But not today, as soon as Li woke her she was up. Abril whispered a few words to Li.

"Good plan," Li replied. Both girls whipped off their robes, pulled the covers off the bed, and jumped down next to me, hugging me with their bare bodies.

Abril went high, taking my head into her bosom, kissing me, and thanking me for everything she got last night, including the car and the diamond and the best wedding night with Li and me that she could imagine. "It was wonderful, just wonderful..." she said.

Li went low, slurping my cock into her mouth and licking the area clean as she pressed her body against me. She could not talk, but I got the message. She loved that Abril had invited her to have my cock for a second time after the ritual part of the night was over. I started in Li, alternated a few times, and then finished inside Li's body so she could sleep and dream with my cream.