Not Quite a White Knight Vol. 04.4

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

-

Two factors in getting anal sex to work are lube and position. Li had worked alternatives for both that made a significant difference.

Spreading lube with fingers never did the job for her. She wanted a lube that was natural, did the job, could be cleaned, and was not vile. So she came up with her own mix that involved coconut oil, olive oil, rum, and some other natural ingredients. Since it went up her ass I did not stress too much about the specifics.

Her real genius was getting the lube where it belonged. She started with a plain straight acrylic toy, something that was wider than a test tube but narrower than my cock, a size she was comfortable putting in herself, but it also opened her up a little and spread the lube. The genius part was that she drilled the thing with holes. She drilled a bunch of small cross-holes in the shaft, holes smaller than a nail, with a greater concentration in the front. Then she drilled a larger hole down the center of the shaft, intersecting all the small holes while leaving enough material so the basic shape - the walls and the nose - was still solid. She called it the "holie test tube." A plunger went in the base, like a hypodermic needle. She filled the hollow inside of the toy with lube, stuck it in her ass, and pushed the plunger. Just like that her tight hole was really well lubed without the hassles of messy fingers, missing a spot, or taking too long to get ready.

I did ask her about using something larger, something more like my cock in size, maybe a tapered shape to go in easy and stretch her out. But she said that if she was lubed enough, a little stretching pain wasn't that bad, and she really needed something she could use "for fun, when my guy is not around."

Well, I could hardly argue with that.

When picking anal sex positions, we do it all, including anal sex in missionary, she is very flexible so it works for us. But at the end of the day, we both like her on her belly underneath me, with my weight pinning her down while taking my cock up her butt. But she is not completely flat, it helps if her cute butt is slightly elevated. We have a relatively stiff foam pillow, about 6 inches tall, it goes from her pussy to her ribs. This lifts her so I have plenty of room for my balls to kiss her pussy on each stroke - that is an thrilling extra she likes. A second softer down pillow is used under her upper chest and head. In between the two? That is where her breasts hang free and accessible, for the entertainment of both of us.

While "flat on her belly" is where we would wind up, we knew that getting my cock into her butt really needed some other position. If she is on top it starts good, but the transition is a bummer. Eventually we started by putting part "P" into hole "A" at the edge of the bed, with her scrunched down on all fours and me standing. She needs to have some control of position as she pushes out to take my cock. Standing next to the bed, with my hands on her hips, makes a good start.

-

Once she was lubed, in position and ready, Li's available bottom was a wonderful sight. Her bottom was positioned at the perfect height, inviting my cock in. Her hole was distended, just a bit open, relaxed, glistening with lube like it was her own eager juices. Very inviting to the eye and the cock. Her pussy was peeking out, not quite lined up but it was always being seductive attracting my cock. We both knew that was not on the menu today. Tomorrow Abril and I would both use that pussy for some threesome wedding night fun.

(We would invite Abril's lover Cynthia, but space in the bed was an issue, and we had a specific plan that might be a surprise for Cynthia some day, if the Patron's idea worked for my little baby-mamma.)

I stepped up so the tip of my cock kissed the center of Li backdoor. Her nerves were tuned up because of the oral play. She started to push out, inviting the tip in. I started to push in, which put more of my cockhead in contact. This was easy, my cockhead was embraced by her body. But the last little bit is always a trial.

I pushed a little more with my cock, working to get more in. She allowed it with her muscle... but just so far. Then we reached the point where my ridge needed to be forced into her tight muscle.

"Go ahead... do it," Li said, her voice was steady. she was ready for what came next. I would not mind hurting the Five, but hurting Li was not the same thing. I hesitated. "Take my hips and push in. Don't stop, it just takes a second, then we both get the good feelings. Push it... Please, push..."

I did what she asked for, I held her hips while she strained to push out a little more. One shove and her slick hold swallowed. Suddenly I was in. I heard one whimper of pain from Li as my cockhead forced the way past the barrier and into her body.

"Oh master... hurt me... so good. Fuck me like your anal slut. Fuck my tight hole!"

She felt real good on my cock. Looking down my shaft looked huge in the hole that was stretched entirely too much. So tight on my shaft. Her ass was like a well lubed vice squeezing my shaft as I moved in and out. She was super lubed, there was no friction, no binding, only the tight embrace of her muscle around my cock. I pistoned in and out with just that wonderful tightness all around my cock.

I fucked her like that for a bit, it felt good, but it wasn't what she wanted. She wanted to feel my body on her's, my weight pressing on her body while I rammed into her, really giving it to her butt. She started to stretch forward, moving her body towards the pillows. To keep us joined together I got my knees on the bed and followed her butt. When we were in position I let my weight force her down on the pillows, on her belly, with her bottom propped up perfectly for me to use. There I could really start to hammer her butt.

I looked down her body under me, taking in her short hair, her slim body, my cock embraced in her ass as she moaned under me. For a moment my imagination went to the stories I read in my teen years, of the ancient Greek city-states and their academies, where young men wrestled naked in the sand under the eyes of their philosopher-instructors. It was not hard to imagine that the victors might enjoy their victory to the fullest, taking relief as their reward. Some might choose, in brotherhood, to reverse things in their dorms at night. I recalled a story of Alexander the Great, who lost such a match and in the lesson that followed found the spirit and the fire to turn things around, so the next time he enjoyed the sweet fruits of victory and tight release. He took that determination to the battlefield time and time again, never losing a battle, conquering huge swathes of the world.

I have never been into boys, I like to run my hands over what the front of a woman offers. But I could not deny where the sight of Li's back took me.

Once I was inside Li was feeling no pain, her body had forgotten the moment of insult when my cock's ridge violated her oh-so tight opening. Now her muscle held me tight as I moved in and out. The reason the pillow arrangement is perfect for us, for this, is that it puts her just so where my cock moves in her body at a very beneficial angle for her. With just the thin layer of her internal flesh between her ass and the pleasure nerves that rest in her vaginal tunnel, my cock pushes against her, inside. The tip of my cock rubs against the inside of her pussy, pressing the very good spot. It is like my cock is in her pussy, only better because it is the tip that rubs her so good, hard and direct, not the shaft. It focuses the pleasure.

She gets the anal sensation at the entrance and her vaginal sensations inside, like being with two guys doing a DP but without the extra stretching and awkward fucking plus the before and after conversation a real DP encounter always requires.

Li had her head turned on the pillow, so her ear was right in front of me, tempting me to do something indecent. I took that as an invitation to take the whole ear in my mouth and do some loving with my tongue.

"Oh... GROSS... Master, you know I think that is gross. Why do you do it to me?" By asking a question my skinny Chinese fox knew I would have to let go of her ear to answer her. Then she could turn her head and I would not be so tempted.

Instead of answering I licked her some more, continuing my oral play getting her protests for a few moments before I finally answered. "My darling, you have the cutest, sweetest little ears. Plus, I know nobody else gets the wonderful treats. How can I resist them... both."

As expected, she turned her head as soon as I let go. Turning her head 90 degrees stuck her face in the pillow, so naturally she turned 180 degrees instead. She recognized the mistake - to late - when I said the word "both" just before I did my tongue in the other ear.

"Nasty man... tricky man. Picks on poor skinny whore... while you fuck my ass sooo goood." (sigh) "Go ahead, have your gross way with my innocent ear. Stick your tongue in another hole." With that she gave her ass a tight squeeze around my shaft, followed by using her pussy muscles to spark me to some action inside.

The ear thing was really sort of a game with us, after a few moments I gave it up and began to plant kisses on her soft cheek. She turned her head and strained till our lips met. I knew she did not like the ear thing, but it was more an objection based on pride, by a woman who always says she is unworthy. Plus, she knew I really liked it, I did not do it with anybody else, it was special for Li. After all, we gleefully stick our tongues in each other's ass, so the concept of "personal borders" does not really apply to us.

I was still going slow and easy enough that I could do all the work with my hips and legs. My hands were free so I reached under her and cupped her little tits, hanging so sweet. I let them fill my hands, weighing them, treating them like they were spectacular treasures of flesh, which indeed, they were. I used my thumbs to stroke and pinch her nipples to fullness.

Li knows her breasts are small. But in this arrangement they can hang straight down from her chest, and to her, in my hands, they feel like as much as they can be. When I handle them like this, in my palms and loving the nipples, Li really enjoys it. She says they feel like they were C-cups. I say they are "my size" cups, and quite a delight. She started moaning and making happy noises.

I whispered in her ear, "You have to know, these are a really nice set you have here. Lots of fun, hanging down and wiggling as you get fucked. They really are something."

"You are so good to me... you make me feel like a big tit woman... your hands make me feel like nobody ever has. When you hold me like this I know I am special in your heart..."

"That is true... you are first in my heart. It is why you have a diamond."

She was almost overcome with emotion as she spoke. "Most men lie to women... Bastard lawyers lie to me every day... but your hands and fingers on me... they can't lie... they are real... liking me... they make everything else you say and do real... they make my heart love you... I give you all I have of my body... I must because of my heart... what my heart... I know I love... my love looks like you."

The words were emotional and I had to admit that they gripped me. Not that I loved her, I knew I wasn't on that path. But she did have a hold, maybe as Janet once said, a "piece of my heart." Plus, as far as my lust went, she was tops. I really felt good having her very fuckable little body under me like this, taking my cock up her ass as a pleasure for both of us. I longed for the day when she would be mine exclusively, when we could tell the law partners that she had sucked them for the last time, they were welcome to the fucking memories. I started to pick up speed because she felt so good to fuck like this.

"Oh fuck YES... your balls are really starting to smack my sassy pussy!" She reached down and adjusted herself, opened up more so I would hit her clit squarely.

Yeah, speeding up caused that effect naturally. It also got me closer to the finish. What the heck, I adjusted the angle just a bit and I started to make more balls-to-pussy contact with her. She got more excited, her hand in her crotch parted her lips, shifting to get her clit centered into the contact zone for my balls. It was better than her own fingers.

"Fuck me master... bang that slut slit... such magnificent balls... you are the best ever... the best I ever imagined. Bite my ear off if you want. Have your way with me... with all of me... you are so good to my body... make me feel all happy as a woman... your woman, for your and anyone you give me to."

Her words and actions were having an effect. It had not been that long ago that I fucked and popped cum in her throat. I expected to get wound up again fast, but not this fast. Still, her tight little ass felt so good under me, the tight ring of muscle sliding along my shaft smoothly with every stroke, from my cock ridge to my belly, feeling good to me. Her words did a job too.

As I picked up the pace I needed to use my arm as leverage to control movement, so I planted it on the bed above her head. She grabbed hold of my wrist and squeezed tight in rhythm with her ass squeezing on my cock, reinforcing the connection, putting herself into it more. With my other hand I got a little rougher on her boobs, especially the tall erect nipples, pulling them in time. She loved it.

Li did not have the "countdown" routine of the Tribe, but she began saying, repeatedly, how she wanted me to fill her ass, to finish her like the anal slut she was for me. Her body started a bit of a rocking move, adding to the fucking, showing she wanted it, begging me to do her harder. She really had me going.

We loved it.

But all good things must end and for sex, better brings it sooner. After a short time I felt my climax gathering force in my balls. When I whispered of love and desire she pleaded lust. "You won't make babies in me, you lust for me, to have me all hard and soft, no mushy stuff. I know this and accept it. So use me all. Yes, please... fill me... explode in me... do me as you want. Please master... use this anal whore without regard... I want it... I NEED it!"

Usually I push deep when I cum. But this time I had control over my body and hers so I did something I wanted to try. I slowed my stroke a little, and adjusted so that, just before I fired that first spurt, I had pulled out my cock so only the head was inside her. Then I fired. I was on a long, slow in-stroke. For the second spurt I held myself inside her, so she could feel my balls fire and her ass muscle could feel the blast moving along my shaft. The third spurt came as I was stroking out again, another long slow stroke to my shaft ridge, so her ass felt my shaft spasm.

She sobbed with the sensation. I knew the sound seemed like agony, but it was exactly the opposite. On top of everything else she was feeling the jerk and the spurt in her pussy where I was rubbing against her at just the right angle. She was getting off with an anal climax entirely from my cock in her ass at the perfect angle for it to trigger the nerves in her pussy.

Some pain, and a lot of pleasure, washed over her in a way she never knew before, as both her pussy and her ass sent loud signals to her brain, which tried to sort them out in a split second. She failed in her brain, but her body knew a climax when it hit her like a wave.

Her physical reaction was for her entire body to jerk in climax under me, like a bucking bronco. She was not strong enough to throw me off, but it was a good thing I had my arm around her chest, holding a handful of her tits, or things might have been a lot messier.

I kept stroking and banging my balls against her clit for the secondary spurts from my balls. Tremors kept running through her as she felt each one in my balls and my cock, triggering her body to react.

She kept gasping, moaning, crying her joy, repeating how good it felt, and how lucky she was, kind of all mixed together at the same time. It made no sense but I didn't complain.

As my lower body was getting off and she was reacting, I started to plant gentle little kisses on her back and shoulders, showing her some love and appreciation for what I was getting from her as I spurted.

When it was over we did not want to part. But you know, the backdoor muscle always evicts a visitor when he inevitable become soft, and then we have to do something about the potential mess.

When we finally rolled apart she took a butt plug from under the pillow while I grabbed a small towel and wrapped it around my cock. In moments we were together again, she rolled halfway on top of me so she could join me in a long, hot, 'very satisfied oral and anal concubine' kiss. Her hand went to my towel-wrapped cock, I could tell she had to keep contact. Then she settled her head on my chest and went right to sleep. I heard her very cute snore before I was right behind her.

-

I have been told that I am very nice to fall asleep on, but outside of Samantha nobody seems to stay there until I woke up. That took place about six hours later.

Li was sleeping cuddled against my body when I woke and got out of bed as required. She grumped a bit at losing my body warmth and my presence. The truth was she wanted to keep me with her, so I would put my cock into her again soon, instead of waiting another 10 or 12 hours. That woman could not get enough. I draped a blanket over her for warmth instead.

Okay, I planted a line of kisses on her buns before I covered them. You would too.

I needed to get going and she was not going to get up with me, after her exertions last night as my oral and anal concubine she was completely beat and needed a lot more sleep than me. Plus, she had a couple of busy days and nights coming.

After I slipped out of bed I grabbed a shower and dressed. I had to get to work, there was a schedule. Before I left I kissed her, somehow she was on her stomach with her bottom exposed so I gave her more kisses on the cute little cheeks of her buns. She smiled and gave a low-energy wiggle of delight and temptation, but was too far down to actually open her eyes.

Li normally works weekends. But Thursday her Doctor called the law firm to report Li had a slightly elevated temperature. He said it was probably a short flu. Barnes likes Li and she never "takes a day off" like the other girls so he immediately showed his concern. He insisted that she stay home in bed at half pay, taking a couple of sick days. When she was cleared she could get grab a few hours during the week.

Next, Resha got a call asking her if she could take some extra hours this weekend. It seemed that Kick Howard, Judge Stern, and some other guys needed extra service to cope with a "water brief" that was beating their brains out, as they worked extra hours. Barnes reminded Resha that she was very popular with the guys, it was flattery but was also true. At overtime rates Resha said she could reschedule her weekend plans and was glad to help the firm.

I had told Resha the weekend before that this might happen, so it was no inconvenience for her. Li, disguised as Do Wong, was coming to the wedding while Resha, who was impossible to disguise, was not.

-

Chapter 37. Wedding Night For Three

Friday August 15, 2008

As I drove to work I had to contemplate that it was the day before my faux wedding to Abril, where we would appear to be joined before the eyes of the law firm as lawyer and wife-exchange offering. Once we were joined, and I was promoted to partner based on my water rights brief, the other partners would all expect Abril's company at the socials. However, since we budgeted for about 40 partners, it would take some time to get through the whole lineup. Plus, as I saw it there was a distinct possibility that the firm would not last that long.

1...56789...13