Not Quite a White Knight Vol. 04.6

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As a lawyer I was immediately struck by a significant loophole defining the two groups. As I read it, it seemed that a wife/substitute could opt INTO the pool without her partner's participation, but the opposite was not true. I wondered if that was really intended.

A followup exchange confirmed this was deliberate. It seemed that Jessica Stern, the "never dated" stepdaughter who substituted in place of Judge Stern's older wife, really wanted to take part "fully" with some dramatic ideas. But Judge Stern drew a line. In the discussion he was quoted as saying, "My stepdaughter is welcome to do what she wants with her lovely body, including sex in public with my partners. But I prefer not to be witness some activities."

When I read just what Miss Stern intended I could see Judge Stern's point.

Women were invited to present themselves "in a tempting manner," with a comment that the evening was "clothing optional." Men, and all observers, would be limited to strict "toga party" clothing regulations. Actually, the word "clothing" was a bit generous considering what was in the final rules, the bits of cloth did not hide much. Women had more freedom to wear much less.

Barnes added a note saying the service girls deserved some fun, these girls were a pleasure to work with and were likely to contribute in a positively manner to all, both to men and to those women interested in sweeter pleasures. This was a change in the policy of service girls never meeting wives. "But maybe it was time to change that policy," Barnes wrote. Informally, the service girls were expected to "fill in" if the men's appetites exceeded the wives energy. They were also expected to be open, giving or getting pleasure, with bi-curious wives. I read that as a request from Rose.

Another policy item was that Samantha and some members of the computer firm would be invited. They adhered to the same medical protocols as the lawyers, except they used other doctors. Barnes said this grew from a "successful experiment" at a contract signing celebration that featured a gang-bang.

In making their bids for the women, each team would be allocated a number of "shekels." As each woman took her place on the auction block, bids would be placed instantly and anonymously, using a cellphone app the computer firm had. Bidding would be in three rounds. (There was a system for ties.) A team had to stand, up their ante, or drop out with each round, like poker. The "shekels" could not be purchased or lent between teams, they were assigned to individuals and combined for each team. The shekels for an individual would be distributed based 4 factors: contribution to firm profit, time with the firm, merit ratings and a random factor. Each was "normalized" so the range of values was bounded. The exact formula was complicated, the variables were undefined, plus 25% was random.

The point was, teams would walk in with limited funds and no basis for figuring out how much any other team had, or how much any individual was worth to the team. Simply stated, in meant the teams were more likely to reflect interpersonal compatibility rather than some 'gaming' for team points. For men who were going to share women for sex, that did seem reasonable.

-

To spice up the email, Barnes included some comments from early applicants. They were intended to set a tone for the event.

One was Jessica Stern. She wrote, "Hi all, Jessica Stern here. You all know me as the mousy academic who is more comfortable curled up in the archives prowling through dusty books, wearing old sweats. Many of you know I have very limited experience, but sometimes I think about trying something new, outside my usual comfort zone. Something naughty. For those who don't know her (ahem), let me introduce you to Sondra Chaste-Suner. Sondra is the type of person who plays tennis and swims in the nude, sometimes in other people's houses, it is a way to meet people! She has a catlike curiosity. But she is rarely seen in public."

For those who didn't know, Sondra was Jessica's pseudonym as an author of a moderately successful movie script and a series of soon-to-be-published books tied to the hit movie. Sondra had stayed in Jessica's imagination... until now.

The comment continued. "Sondra here. Hello to all you yummy lawyers. I will attend this little 'affair' in Jessica's skin and little else. I can't wait to meet you in the altogether and do naughty things. I have it on good authority that I will be naked in public! The plan is to embrace the auction block blindfolded, ready to be bound, with high hopes that some active and entertaining people will want to play with private parts of me. I hope my high bidders bend me over in public and do their thing, one after another, before the crowd. That should set the mood for an evening of special excitement. I know some are into FF play, perhaps the team will get one of those. Maybe she can teach me some nice things to do together, while the guys watch and recover before they pet a naughty kitty again."

It was a very interesting comment to read, and explained Judge Stern's choice.

The two older Church girls had a quote. "We will be together as one unit for the bidding. You all know how we love each other and would be delighted to share our special love with you."

There was also a comment from the youngest Church girl. "Now that I am 18 I look forward to getting the know you guys all the ways my sisters do. My Daddy raised me right, so I would fit into these parties with the wonderful men that my sisters talk about so much. Parties without panties! I may not be a virgin, but I look forward to my first party enjoying several men, and maybe another female or two."

-

As expected, the comments of Jessica and the Church girls started some thoughts and some conversations among the lawyers.

I started to think about a team, if I was going to play I was picky about who I wanted to play with. Somehow, I thought that a team that included the secret owner of the computer firm running the game might have an advantage in terms of the amount of shekels we started with, or at least the random share.

I had emails to me from Li and Resha saying they were not inclined to participate if asked. Li was asked but she wanted to keep Do Wong from being recognized plus she wanted was looking forward to a weekend off. With her mother in Peru it was possible that the laundry was piling up. Resha had family plans for the weekend. It seemed that her Peru trip plus the overtime pay gave her some options with her baby. I told them I agreed with their choices, I had some idea which service girls might better fit the group activities.

-

Chapter 54. A Talk With Amy

Wednesday Evening August 20, 2008, 8:00 PM

The Mansion

After I got home from work I chatted with Amy. As she requested, we met by the pool, sharing a double-wide lounger where we could face each other.

For Amy, the whipping at Chronis was hard to recover from, especially with what she considered her recognizable face. She would have liked to be out, countering any gossip anybody heard about her, but she was more worried about Joe Pope seeing her and doing something crazy. Stoney helped her create an alternate story where she was elsewhere on a job during the Chronis night. So far that was holding up, but inside she worried that there were some pictures out there.

I was glad to give her all the time she wanted "hiding out" in my mansion. If she was on her own she would have been spotted in her usual places by Joe's people. During this period Amy was in contact with her sister and Stoney, using a burner phone, but the conversations were brief, basically saying she was staying with a friend while she got over Joe.

Between her arrival at my house on August 6 and my return from my "honeymoon in Peru" on August 20, Amy was out of my house only twice. Once was my wedding when she was disguised as a man wearing facial fair, with Irene as her date. During the wedding she stayed with my people, avoiding anyone associated with the law firm.

Vi and Joe Pope were at the wedding, but they arrived at the start of the ceremony and left right after it was over, skipping the reception line. They never came close to her.

Amy would have liked to talk to Mrs. Stern at the wedding, they had discovered they were distant relatives, but Mrs. Stern stayed with her husband and he was always with other lawyers, so Amy could not risk it.

The second time Amy got out was Monday afternoon August 18 (when we were whipping folks in the Colony) for a meeting with Stoney, her agent. He had an offer for her. It was a big change in direction, from TV crime dramas to a fantasy CGI big budget film trilogy, so the meeting took some time. The meeting itself was held in the Pablo, where both Stoney and Amy were uncomfortable. This was clearly gang territory. But I said that, unlike their favorite fashionable restaurant, their privacy and safety was assured. Pope could not hire a spy to lay eyes on Amy in there.

In fact, Joe hired a trio of private investigators (PIs) including one to follow Stoney, a second to watch Amy's sister, and a third to follow other leads.

Stoney was followed by a female PI hired by Joe, who figuring Stoney would lead him to Amy's location. Instead, both Stoney and Amy witnessed the PI being intercepted a few blocks away from the Pablo. About three days after the Chronis incident, when Joe Pope was at his angriest about Amy's eluding him, Stoney's partner hired a new gopher. The woman was actually an attractive PI working undercover on Pope's dime ($400 a day plus overtime and expenses). She followed Stoney every time he left the office for an "off-calendar" meeting. But my guys had a tail on Stoney and the PI's solo tail was easy to spot. When she entered 49 territory (it looked like a street with dealers' carts but was posted as private property) two cars blocked her in. She tried to bluff her way out, flashing a fake badge - which the guys following her told her was fake. That put her PI license at risk. My guys didn't budge, on the contrary they called the fake badge incident into LAPD. The cops don't like fake badges, so suddenly things got real deep for the PI.

Then a van pulled up and things went for bad to worse. The PI was offered a bag for her head instead of the inevitable county lockup. She would put it on and go for a ride, or worse things could happen before the cops arrived. She noticed guns and hypodermic needles, and saw a failed drug test in her future.

She was smart enough to say out loud that she wasn't paid enough to party rough with gang-bangers, plus she had lost sight of Stoney, so the day was a bust. Then she saw the camera running so she breathed some relief and asked for a deal.

"What do you have to offer?" asked the guy holding the bag. "Talk or party..." he said looking at her in a way that made her think about being a party favor.

She gave up Pope's name on the spot. Right away things got mellow, guns and needles went away, and LAPD was called off. The name was all my guys needed to know. As a matter of form she handed over her car keys, climbed in the van, bagged herself, then spent about 8 hours in a house in Alhambra, playing cards with some of the girls and making friends she hoped she would never see again. We are not barbarians, when she asked they ordered a good take-out dinner (ribs and chicken) which she shared with the girls. They took a break to let her watch her favorite reality show. She took the extra order of ribs when she was returned to her car at sundown.

In the interim my guys had washed the car, checked under the hood and filled the tank. One of my guys said, "Chica, with tires like that you shouldn't be following nobody. You give this card to the guy at the service place a block over," he pointed and she recalled the place, "they will give you new tires at cost." The card was blank, but the color was unique, it said she was okay for a deal on tires.

That deal was worth a couple of hundred to a hard working PI who had to cut corners far too often to stay afloat.

The PI wrote it up with some extra drama for the encounter, including a sighting of Amy, and billed Pope for overtime combat pay. We didn't even make her quit the cushy job she had while getting paid by Stoney's partner ($15 an hour) and Pope ($400 a day) at the same time. Eventually Pope kept her running the meter for 5 weeks before he gave up draining his bank account.

Stoney got a report of the encounter and started looking for somebody to turn it into a script for a TV show. He figured a female PI could have some appeal if it was done right, with a female that was gritty, attractive and believable.

Amy's meeting with Stoney was while I was in Peru, but Amy and I had a talk on the Wednesday evening after I returned. We started with some drinks and some comfortable small talk at the indoor pool. As long as we were indoors in my house, Amy said she didn't have any swimwear, so we both went with our birthday suits.

-

We were facing each other on a double-wide lounger, naked and very comfortable with each other. We both had our bedmates for tonight lined up, Cynthia was waiting for Amy's body so they could chatter and play very nice with each other. Abril had my cock reserved, she was going to play "wife" for the night. As we talked those two were probably licking each other silly someplace.

We started with small talk and what was going on at my job, especially about Joe and the fact that he seemed so pissed-off at everybody he knew, to the point where Barnes and some others were getting tired of it. We also talked a little about the upcoming extended social weekend and the auction-orgy that was part of the program.

She read the email and was sure it was right up their tight, dirty alley for the Church girls. Vi would probably insist on an enema before and after their naughty girls' night out. Amy thought it sounded like fun relative to the usual socials she had attended, but it also sounded like the auction would chew up a lot of fun time.

Amy would have done very well in the auction, but with two entries, she figured the trio of Church sluts would do better. "Still, from what you have described, they will split the bids. In any event I would wager on Abril topping the list. Beauty, charm, spice, the thrill of something new on her first exchange night... she has everything on her side... This I know from experience." We both shared a chuckle at that, both Abril and Cynthia had spent a lot of nights with Amy. It started as sympathy and company, but now they were making happiness doing things to each other that most men dreamed of watching.

Finally we got to the things that had brought Amy to this conversation. For starters, Amy had been in my house for two weeks and was concerned she was wearing out her welcome. I assured her that it was a big house and as long as the location was secure I was in no hurry to "expose her to anybody irrational." Since we knew Joe was still actively looking for her, employing several PIs to drain his bank account, and I knew from work that he was still really bothered that she had evaded him and his punishment without leaving a trail he could use, the arrangement seemed the best option for her. Plus, from the wedding and from work I knew Vi was pissed at him, maybe more pissed with him than he was at Amy, plus that was probably getting worse. They both had to make nice so the Church girls stayed. The sluts sensed that they held some power, but like money they had no idea how to use it.

As a former military officer from Indonesia, Vi was not one to forget such things. Also, she was more concerned about money than Joe was (and Joe was very concerned) so those PIs and their bills had to be like acid, eating Vi up inside.

Amy and I both knew that Vi and Joe loved each other when they married a decade ago. They still loved each other deep down inside. But they both also loved money and they each had great pride (Joe in his profession, Vi had a heightened sense of personal pride). We speculated that while their love was the highest priority when they married, perhaps recent events showed that greed and pride had surpassed that loving feeling.

Once all that was done Amy changed the subject, she wanted to talk to me about an film offer she was considering. It was career changing. I started by saying that, "I am not noted for my taste in films or my career advice."

"I'm not sure about that," Amy said. "The fact is, this is a huge change for me and I just need to talk in out. You make sense."

Amy started by saying, "To put a perspective on this I need to talk about 'Caligula' with Dame Helen Mirren and 'Beowulf' with Angelina Jolie. Do you know the films?"

"Yes. I saw Beowulf in a theater on a date. I was impressed by the CGI which showed Angelina naked with a tail, the first shot of her was very realistic." I took Li and her mother to the show early on, Li wanted to test me. "I know that Caligula was hijacked from the director, very 'S.O.B.' -like. What he shot was pretty out there at the time, but then they added explicit scenes with Penthouse Pets to take a solid but simple movie about power and high office written by Gore Vidal after Nixon's "Imperial Presidency" and make it appealing to a less sophisticated audience... plus sell magazines. There were credit disputes and rating lawsuits all over. How do these tie in with you?"

"Well, I have been offered the second female lead in a sword and sorcery trilogy that will be shot with heavy CGI like Beowulf. My part is a sorceress, a sex-based sorceress. The movie will be 100% CGI, I won't be naked on film but with the CGI it will be everything, with impossible close-ups of my magic private parts working plus penetration by some fantastic types. My lovers include a dragon and a tree. The things is, they have a good plot, and they want to be a hit in both worlds, so they will release a PG or R rated version without the explicit bits, or with them artfully blocked. Then, once the film makes a splash and gets played everywhere, they will do an expensive "unrated Directors Cut" to home video and XXX-venues. Sort of Caligula in reverse, so they can make a lot more money. It is a plum role for somebody of my age, they say I have the body and face for the role. Over the trilogy they will age me from 16 to 56, but they will have a different lead actress in each film. That will open some roles for me. The time commitment is a pain, but I can make it work considering I am not working now."

"This seems kind of sudden, doesn't casting take time?"

"Yeah, that is part of the wrinkle. I went through casting last year, lots of auditions and test shots. When all was said and done I was the second choice for the role, a 6 to 4 vote type of thing. I know the first choice took some overnight meetings for special auditions. But last week, when she saw the final storyboards, she suddenly backed out. I guess she doesn't mind fucking for a role but the explicit stuff on screen scared her because of her kids and custody when she trades her B-list actor husband in for a director or producer. I mean, they will not just show sex, the CGI will show every fold of the entire crotch in close up during sex with men, women and beasts... I am even getting watertight fucking a tree to get the forbidden fruit or seed, which I mix with some female tree fruit I have gathered. Production starts in a couple of weeks so suddenly work visas are a thing that really limits the producers. I have one for the Czech Republic because of some work I did last year. Prague is a great place. 'Boxing Helena' is a classic case where a last minute change in the female lead made them change the graphic content but I agreed not to do that, they will pay me more to keep the adult script and storyboards intact."