Not Quite a White Knight Vol. 04.6

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So before the family left LA for this trip Ernie and Cynthia agreed that the affair was over, they had enjoyed their last time together, "... for now. I might feel different if I get pregnant again."

Cynthia also explained to Pammie that she had gotten sincerely closer and more affectionate to Abril. "I admit that I missed my sharing-a-bed talks with Pammie, Abril stepped in after she was betrayed, she was hurting. That was how it started. Now we share a bed regularly... and we don't just talk. She is so nice to me, plus her body is hotter than you have ever seen. After she was betrayed... she needed healing and I was there for her. Those feelings can grow."

Belen admitted that she was not quite "over" yet with me, because it was my child she carried. Ernie understood the emotions wish wife had.

By the time the mother and daughter had finished their "confessions" the waffle house was running short on kleenex.

After the meal Tonto drove up with the completed camper with stove, refrigerator, bathroom and beds. Pammie tried to keep him away from Cynthia, but that didn't work, Cynthia had seen Tony and Tonto asked what she knew about his father. Cynthia had seen a lot of Tony... actually, she took a shower with him. She knew a LOT that she could not talk about, so she kept it light. "I saw his so it was only fair for him to see mine. The place was kind of 'clothing optional' but had to conserve water so... I know he had a good experience... good clean fun only."

She was plainly hiding things, but she told Tonto she would tell him if there was anything bad that she knew first hand. Also, she knew nothing first hand about Tonto's mother.

About his mother, Tonto understood. The shared shower thing with his father? Not so much.

"It was hot, July in the desert, totally isolated with friends. Plus, I was not the only one he saw... wet. But it is not really a tourist place, even the name says it is bad."

(The prison is, in fact, named "Bad" as our official name.)

After a quick talk and waffles-to-go, Pammie and Tonto left for points East in the pickup truck with the camper, they could alternate driving duties and were not limited to hotels. The other three began the drive back to LA, they also alternated drivers, and it was dark before they got home.

"After dark, while I was driving, there was a mood. So mom and dad got it on in the back seat. They did not have 'easy-access' clothing like this so they had to get naked. I could hardly see no matter how I adjusted the mirror, but what I saw... mom on top... wasn't gross like I thought it would be. I get now how you are attracted to Mom, she is womanly in a way I had never realized before."

I knew better than to pass up that opening. "I still like you better," I told her. As a reward she cuddled up and limited herself to cooing and moaning for the rest of the drive.

You really have to know how to turn off the CD changer.

-

***

At the house Nia pulled the car into the shade. We invited her to join us upstairs but she said she didn't have time to join us, not even for a quickie fun shower. But Cynthia and I knew we had little Nia wound up and we could not leave her that way. So Cynthia invited Nia into the back seat for five minutes of double attention. Nia was sitting between us. Her clothes opened easily so I could shower Nia with kisses on her lips and nipples. Meanwhile Cynthia kissed her tummy and worked her fingers into Nia's pussy. The long Lincoln has a lot of space on the floor of the backseat so Cynthia could get down easily to play nice. After what she saw, little Nia was very turned on. With that for a start it did not take much time for Cynthia and me long to get Nia off. She kissed me longingly, hungrily.

I told Nia she was so sweet and pregnant and an all around joy to be with.

Nia was extra thankful about all I had done for her tribe and was very thankful for the sweet treat we gave her. "Honestly, I would have jilled off in the car, but you two are so much better. You are so hot together." But now she had other driving duties so she could only spare the short time of giggles and sighs of appreciation before she was off to the store for Zar in one of the Nissans.

-

Cynthia and I went upstairs and were soon in the shower, as much as I liked my ladies I did not have a lot of time to spend on fun and games and shared soft bodies. For a fast shower Cynthia liked soaping up both our bodies then rubbing them together, working around each other, as the best way to get me feeling clean and invigorated and up again after the long flight and the exhausting drive home.

As I held her I mentioned that Cynthia's tits seemed to be growing. (Guys, talking about more weight is always BAD but talking about bigger tits is always GOOD.) She giggled when she said it had to be true, since none of her bras fit. She thanked me for noticing by getting down on her knees in front of me and loving the tip of my 70% hard cock between bigger soapy tits. (See? GOOD.) Her playing with my cock after the all-around body soaping got me 100% hard again. Next she insisted on sucking my cock for a bit, to "make sure" it was as hard as possible "so the baby could get to know daddy." She made an obscene and anatomically impossible reference to the Sistine Chapel, a cock and a woman's pregnant body. She had missed her favorite part of me while I was gone (she said "I have heard of them getting shot off in combat" - she had seen "Apocalypse Now"). She was sure she would miss a lot more of me when she was in the Colony. "Who will lick my kitty in Peru?"

(Actually, I had met one of the Patron's bright ideas for Peru which addressed that particular need, if Cynthia went that way her kitty was not going to miss me at all.)

When we were both ready she wanted me to take her from behind while she was holding on to the overhead handle under the "rain" shower. Normally I would grasp her hips but she wanted to feel my hands on her "new and improved" breasts as I fucked her. The human body is a wonderful, flexible mechanism, men have enjoyed shorter, busty women like this for a hundred thousand years. She wanted the primitive pose and I wasn't going to decline.

Cynthia really liked hanging on to the handle under the running water as I stroked in and out of her, she said it felt "more basic" to her as a pregnant woman out in the wild - but without the jaguars and snakes and other wild life around, plus the water was at a perfect temperature.

I reminded her that she was, in fact, a descendant from the Amazon indian tribe that did it in the jungle with the jaguars and snakes and other wild life. "We think that, before they were married, girls were passed around the campfire by the bachelors who were looking for somebody to live with."

That idea registered big time. It was over four-hundred years ago, but she felt like the same thing had happened at the prison when Tony came in, that she would have been passed around if she was not pregnant with my child. She wondered if she would have minded that: me, Rojas, Tony, maybe Felipe and Vrir. Maybe Irene.

It also connected to an idea about her future in Peru, where the entire colony was our relatives.

As she got into it I heard her mumble under her breath. I took a guess. "Are you thinking about Peru and the guys you might be given to when you are down there?" I asked. "They have real rainfalls in the forest... sometimes warm and sometimes cold, so you need warmth from another."

She admitted I was right on target. "There is also family sharing. My mother and I spent some time walking in the forest, where I met some work parties. Marcos, Juan, Ramos, Adrian, Felipe, Gabriel, Diego... all lined up waiting a turn. Actually, yes, I was, in a way I was there. Knowing that the Patron would command my body, not as a whore but as a willing retainer, puts a spin on a lot of everyday things. I imagined him having a party of some sort, he would ask me if I was willing. I would say yes to your cousins. I am thinking that, if I had a choice, I might take them like this, in the rain. I know there are bigger breasts, and I don't really want them to see my face when I... you know, get crazy happy and make faces. Abril has been all about my back lately. We agree Li is so much hotter that way, that skinny little body and that tight little ass... fuck, if I was a guy I could go crazy doing her from the back. But my back is not bad, Abril says my curvy figure and long torso really looks great. You have a lot of cousins with cocks... rough hard men... so taking them this way, in the wild, in the rain... I think about it."

"Well, it is not like the Patron spends all his time arranging guys to service the most attractive young ladies who visit him."

"I know that... but thinking about the family thing... also, you mentioned a temporary marriage was possible. I love you, I have loved you for a long time. As part of the fairy tale I accept that the Patron and the Chief will probably have me for some nights... my mother and I talked about that and I understand the "relative" thing. You will also probably give me to others for the night... others besides my father. I know everybody there is your cousin... so I guess I think about what might be the worst for me, and what might be the best. I have only had you and my father... so I wonder about other men."

"Men like Tony?" I asked.

"That is a very confusing subject," she said with a sudden stiffness in her voice and a reaction she could not hide in her pussy. "I admit there is a primal appeal, but if Pammie and Tonto... FUCK! Could we not talk about that now? It is confusing."

"Not really... you would be your sister's mother-in-law, Tonto's step mother. Just think of the sin you could do..."

She was not talking, but with my probe inside her I could tell she was thinking.

She was just into her second trimester and as I fucked her she mentioned that she normally didn't "feel" pregnant, but sometimes she did. I knew where she was going next, so I cut her off and said that we could not use the sex machines in the play room until she delivered. They all placed stress on the body - that was why they all had medical gauges attached, and I was not going to do that. "I am sure that Patron will not subject you to risks. Speak up, he needs information. If you have any sign of a problem I am sure you will be flown to a hospital quickly."

It felt good for both of us, but this was supposed to be a quickie and it was taking too long. She was on a plateau and wasn't getting off and I hate to leave a woman hanging. So I picked her up and carried her out of the shower. We finished in the bed, she was belly-down with a twist for side entry as I nailed her to the bed. She liked to feel my weight on her butt, although she was hesitant about too much weight on her belly. It was a good compromise.

When she got close I kissed her spine and up her neck to her cheek.

"Oh that is so good... you are sooo goooood to me... even if I tricked you... I... little more... harder there... just there... again... YESSSSSSS LOVVVER!"

After that Cynthia had to sleep in my arms, under me. I let her have a few minutes, but I had to get going. So I got dressed for my drive to work. But I could not resist favoring Cynthia with a few extra kisses and friendly touches before I left. Her sleepy, not quite awake giggles are so good to hear that I just had to have a few more. I reminded her that she owed Nia one more. She stuck out her tongue at me so I said, "That's my girl." Then I left.

-

Chapter 52. Water Rights Meeting

Wednesday August 20, 2008, 10:29 AM to 6:00 PM

The Office

I was running late so I took the Crown Vic, that way I would not get any tickets for speeding or running stop signs and such.

I logged in at 10:29. Barnes noticed and sent a "Welcome back" email.

Li's car was in the parking lot, looking sharp, like she washed it every day, but her shift ended at noon so I didn't have time to see her naked, I had too much to get done first, and after Cynthia I could not do Li justice.

-

I expected to find my inbox full of comments on my water brief for our afternoon meeting, but there was much less than expected and about half of the emails with questions and issues were followed by "never mind" emails when they went further into the reading. Looking at the time and date for most questions, my five readers had put in a long weekend plus a lot of long hours during my honeymoon.

Still, there were a few questions of substance, some tricky areas where maybe I assumed too much when I skimmed over some subtle points. Well, honestly, very few people do a good job of editing their own writing. I typed out a few paragraphs with adjustments and printed them out for the meeting.

-

There was also a light, entertaining note from Resha saying her jaw was sore after the weekend. It seems she recorded the busiest weekend of service calls in the firm's short history because there were so many lawyers in the building working for so many hours on "something long, stressful and really mind-numbing." Resha and several of the other service girls said they had never seen the lawyers acting "so like zombies" when they needed service. It wasn't like they ignored the girls deliberately or were rude or anything, they simply "were not able to get out of their skulls, even when we women were naked, on our knees, making their cocks happy."

I took it all as a compliment.

What was interesting was that Resha saw a number of lawyers and service girls she did not normally see - the weekend crew. Also, while the guys were zombies during the weekend, afterwards they went out of the way to be unusually appreciative of Resha and other girls who helped them when they really needed it.

There was a system where, when especially good service work was brought to the attention of management, it resulted in monetary rewards for the girls. Resha set a record for the weekend, Barnes heard about it and sent a note-to-self email to himself, with a CC: to Resha, that her service had been much appreciated and would be rewarded at year end. This type of thing never happened.

-

The meeting in the afternoon went smooth. Joe was still bitchy, in full asshole mode, but when he started to argue about minor issues of sentence structure Barnes told him he was done for the day. The brief with my last minute adjustments was approved for delivery to the client so the firm would get paid lots of money. Barnes was delighted and gave me more paperwork to fill out for a partnership, including the NDA and other forms for Abril.

I got my next assignment, since I was already at the office Barnes figured I might as well start on it. The issue was a commercial law section intersecting some transactions between state and federal banks. I figured it would take two weeks. Barnes figured the same, and he stressed that the completion should not interfere with the extended weekend social where so many folks were anxious to "dance" with Abril... assuming I made partner by then. Knowing what he was thinking made feel dirty as I was reading the email.

Well, it was what we all expected.

There was one hitch in the logic, as a rule partners did not write reports like this, they supervised associates doing the writing. I had to be a partner for my scheme to work, but I was not interested in supervising associates or, even worse, meeting the clients who purchased our opinions. I made a note about this point for my next talk with Barnes.

-

Chapter 53. An Indecent Proposal

One of the emails I had skipped over in my inbox was the one Barnes sent out about the auction-orgy-overnight at the extended social on Labor Day Weekend. The email was signed by David Barnes but it showed the fingerprints of Rose and Samantha in the text. Also, there were notations indicated that several implicit policy changes had been run by, and approved, by the partners. So before I left for the day I went back to look at it.

For the monthly socials Barnes normally matches the partners up with the wives/substitutes using an undisclosed but supposedly objective system that gives some consideration to the woman's negative preferences (for instance, a number of women would NOT sleep with the late Mr. Church) plus the general need to rotate the ladies through the different partners so there were no repeats in a year, and preferably no repeats in a three-year period. (I knew that was not the case for Rose Barnes and some others, who always got their favorites, but that was understandable, rank has its privileges.) Also, the normal policy set the expectations about what would take place: naked couples having vaginal sex in the dark, potentially two friendly episodes, with kissing (all types) at the woman's discretion. Other sex acts, such as fellatio, required express approval from both parties. Some of the women, notably the two Church girls who sometimes played as a very slutty team, routinely expanded beyond the list to things like two-on-one with anal sex, but those filthy sluts were the exception blessed by consent, not the general rule. When a partner got the Church girls for a night, the next day they usually told their wives "it was just the normal stuff" no matter what happened.

Their wives knew it was never the "normal stuff" and were disgusted for a week.

Well, this email made it clear that the Labor Day Weekend exchange night was going to be different. For starters it was no longer called a "slave auction," which had been the original working title but was judged "demeaning to the women." In this email Barnes apologized for the term as he made the point that the women were not "slaves." Participation was voluntary, and would involve a "market-based" mechanism to assign the women to "teams" of men who would gladly pleasure their lovely bodies.

So it was a auction to match mutual night pleasure services, not a slave auction.

The idea Barnes said the idea was to put a little excitement into the monthly event, "like our college days" so people could try new things with some accommodating folks. The women were invited to go beyond their norm, and "make a leap." Sex in public, and enjoying multiple partners during the night was part of the baseline expectation. Each team was expected to start the evening's activities in the auction area, with one or more of the team members pleasuring one or more of their women in a public group setting. People would see, and be seen, by spouses and others. Sex acts involving two or more women might be considered for fun.

The female participants would fill out preference forms for "options" beforehand, listing things like FF, 2-on-1, blindfolds, bondage (light or tight), facials, etc.

One reasonable consideration was that a team could not bid on their own women, and each woman's preference forms would be kept from their husbands and members of their husband's team before the weekend.

-

The men would form teams of two to four members, preferably with at least one partner on each team. A huge policy change was that associates were invited to participate. For married lawyers, men could participate if their wives/substitutes put themselves into the auction pool, otherwise married men were opting out. (This placed some pressure on the couples if the man wanted to play but the women didn't.) Unmarried associate lawyers were invited to join the teams but their girlfriends (who lacked NDAs with binding consideration) could not take part.

The women forming the pool would include wives/substitutes who volunteered plus, in another big policy change, a few trustworthy service girls might be invited "to fill out the numbers." Because unmarried associates were invited take part without bringing a woman to the party the willing, trusted and experienced service girls would fill in for a shortage of females to beds.