Not Quite a White Knight Vol. 04.9

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Abril said she had considered that, but she considered this as service "on the job" to keep the path to our final goal smoother. Also, because I was so good, it would make Corky more envious of Abril, and we both knew how much Abril liked that.

-

At two in the morning Abril and I arrived at Corky's party room. Samantha had left Corky feeling very loved about 15 minutes earlier. Rose and Corky were resting in bed, talking about their lives, naked as the day they were born, showing their very cute bottoms when we arrived. Rose had said we should go right in.

As they say, "when in Rome, do as the Romans do," so Abril and I tossed off our tunics and moved toward the bed. I said, "Don't get up on my account."

Corky flipped over and held out her arms to me, she was inviting me to embrace her, which I did. We also shared a chaste kiss as her hands ran over some of my muscles.

Rose and Abril also embraced, and Corky saw that their kiss involved some tongue. The two were familiar with each other.

"I didn't realize you two were so close," Corky said.

"Let us just say that I am more comfortable with you and what you see than we were four hours ago. Some things have to kept... sub rosa," Rose answered, referring to Abril's earlier visit to the room.

Then Rose explained to me about how this visit came to be. Corky had little sexual experience outside of her husband and the half dozen older lawyers who were all missionary position during her first social overnights. She had higher expectations about last night, but the dinosaurs outbid everybody else for her. They clearly liked running their hands over her young body, plus with Helena's help they all got up enough to put it in to her. They didn't last, and falling out limp without a delivery was a bummer for her. She had hopes but they really could not give her the thrill she wanted, especially with a service girl providing plenty of oral service, swallowing all the cum the geezers brought to the party. Corky had high expectations for variety at the auction, and when it didn't happen she complained to David Barnes.

Her tale left Abril shaken, she was worried that she could get one of these guys sometime, but Rose said it would not happen. "Heck, everybody wants you, and the dinosaurs don't have much to offer Dad in return. Our attractive bodies are incentives you know. You will get every partner in the firm before you get any of them... unless Dad wants to kill one of them before retirement."

"Uh... UGH!" was Abril's response to that.

Corky expanded why she wanted me. "When you did Sondra during the orgy it was a real thrill. I never had rear entry from anyone, but I saw how it can work well. To be honest, watching you got me wet."

Rose continued, "Also, Corky has confessed a curiosity about making out with Abril's body. So what I was thinking of was that Abril get on the bed, little Cody could rest on top of her, and you could do Cody from behind. Does that sound like a plan?"

I replied to Corky, "To sum it up, last night I bid for you to service Phil, two others and myself with your young, lovely shapely body, but we were outbid. Tonight we are doing a role reversal where Barnes called some of us in your service. Is that right?"

Corky turned a little red at that summation. "I did not mean for him to order you for me," she protested. "But maybe you can say that after last night, I caught a bit of what Sondra Chase was doing, pushing borders sexually with men where there is trust and enjoyment on both sides. Also, I might say that I started the evening with Phil and Red... OMG!"

Rose jumped in. "Actually, Daddy kind of gave this to me to arrange. I picked you and Abril because I knew you would top off her evening on a high note. You were so good to all of us last night, so I figured to try the best. Plus, Abril is so much fun while naked... If you prefer not to or..."

"No, I am fine with it. In my team we all agreed to bid on Corky, that was because all of us desired her, to enjoy all night. Please, consider me at your service."

Corky looked at Abril. "When you watched me earlier with Phil, I was not sure if you were also willing to play. I was going to try... well, you saw me with Red and Rose, I had never done anything close to that. Then Samantha opened my eyes to some new things... if you want to just watch, or go back to your room... I'll understand. Before tonight I was not so bold as to approach you."

Abril answered, "I am not as big on girl-girl play in general, Rose will tell you that I mainly watch. But she suggested some things that might work, if it goes that way."

Corky was clearly pleased for the opportunity. "My goodness, of course! You are so beautiful, and I really appreciate you letting me borrow your man for a bit. If you want to join in well... I am no expert, but I really appreciate your being here."

Then she asked if Abril and I were also fine playing with Rose watching and being available. We were fine with it.

Abril and I did not know Corky that well, she had only been coming to the socials for about a year, she was not a social butterfly while we were usually tied up with the senior partners, because they liked Abril. Yet here we were, all four of us naked on the bed with the expectation that I was going to put my cock into Corky for a good time within the next few minutes.

Rose got us over the awkward transition from all of us having a conversation to Corky and I getting warmed up together. For starters, she suggested that she and Abril would move off the bed so Corky and I could get to know each other better. She mentioned that I was not the kind of guy to just 'stick it in' without some serious warmup, unless that pushed some limit set by Corky's husband. It didn't. When we tried again the kissing had a bit more passion added.

Corky, who was following Rose's suggestion, started to handle my cock, getting it to swell in her hand. It swelled more than she expected. I guess the size raised a question, but she was looking for new experiences. Rose assured her she could handle me.

After a few minutes, when I was at about 90%, Corky asked if she could move down and try her mouth. She understood about pre-cum, so that would not be a surprise. "I have no experience with oral, and to be honest your size... I just want to get a sense of it with my mouth."

Well, I was there to serve, so I was hardly going to object to the feel of her lips and tongue exploring my cock.

Corky moved down the bed. I expected her to share a glance with Abril or Rose, but she was entirely focused on the tip of my cock like it was a treat for her. When she got there she led with her pursed lips touching the tip, moving around, then gradually opening as she took a bit in until her tongue touched the tip. Her lips were about halfway to the ridge.

"That's it, nice and friendly. It feels good with a little kiss... so good I have to flex a little." I did just that, a little movement and surge of my cock without moving my hips.

The move surprised her, I guess she did not expect it to move like that. But she stayed with it, keeping the contact and the gentle tongue moves. Then she took a little bit more in her lips, still stopping short of the ridge. It was enough that the tip of her tongue could move around the tip, exploring the soft skin while letting drops of pre-cum form so she could savor them. I had no reason to complain.

"You can take as long as you want to explore, I am in no hurry to end this pleasure." When I said that I saw her shoulder relax a little and I caught a hint of a smile, I guess she wasn't sure what to expect until then. She explored a bit more, at the end she opened her mouth and moved her tongue around the entire tip, up to the top of the ridge. This was for her benefit, she was measuring with her tongue, getting some idea of the size.

When she was done she had some questions. "Are you the biggest in the firm?" she asked. "Honestly, I don't think I have seen anyone bigger."

"I would not know, it is not like we drop pants, stroke them up and have them measured," I glanced at Rose, "The boss discourages that type of thing at the office. Some wives or service girls might be the ones to ask."

Actually, the service girls had a web page where data was posted. But it was better if I and the other partners never saw that list.

Rose, who had experienced several dozen partners, gave a giggle at the comment. "I am reliably informed there is one significantly wider in the pool... that includes the computer firm. Of the partners I have known, I would say Eric is easily in the top 25% in both length and width. I don't know the associates. Jessica... we both enjoyed the fuck out of him last night... agrees with me. But getting focused on size is a trap. For example, you had Phil who does such a good job, and Billy has a real knack for pleasing me with his tongue and his cock."

"Doesn't size make it better for the woman?"

"Not in my experience," Rose said. "It is an adjustment, but compared to a baby the difference in size is trivial."

"Still, it is hard to imagine getting him all in my mouth. The service girls all do?"

For that I had the answer. "Yes, every one of them is great at oral, if you want they can take it in all the way and deal with it from the throat. They are all supposed to do the job in 15 minutes, no more and no less. They are all excellent professionals on the job, but I bet that on their own time they can all do an hour while being played with."

"It is hard to believe..." Corky said.

"Well, there is the motivation factor you can't discount," I said. "As working pros they got called to a room someplace for a one hour job with a client, and might find three guys waiting, all with bad manners, bad smells and eager to get their money's worth. Working girls have to provide the service and either pay for muscle or risk much worse. They learned, adapted. Now that David Barnes hired them their lives are much better, and they appreciate it. When I started I could not believe how loyal they were. Unlike a pimp he treats them as people, fairly, and never abuses them. In my office they all show their skill and appreciation, it is a win all around."

"I never thought of it like that, I guess I thought the service girls were all potential home wreckers, so I give Ed a hard time if I find lipstick on his cock."

"Hey, the work we do is hard for hours on end, we do need the release." My cock was hard so I decided we should work towards getting it someplace to do both of us some good. "Enough talk... come up here so I can taste those lips some more."

She moved, but slowly. "I was not sure if you would after I... your cock."

"Why not? It is my cock, I know where the rascal has been. Is it really different than an elbow, of finger, or a breast? In fact..." She was moving up to kiss me, but I adjusted a little and went for her breasts. They looked like smallish "B" cups, undistinguished, but I know they are all good enough to enjoy. So I enjoyed.

Corky took a moment to process, then finally squeaked with surprise. "My goodness... fuck that feels good... but you have Abril! Her breasts are magnificent. How can you stand my plain little titties?"

Abril knew I was not into talking with my mouth full, so she answered that question. "I have never seen him really care about breast size. Think peaches and apricots and cherries - all good. In fact, I have seen him lovin' on the titties with a girl who had smaller teacups than your Ed."

"Nobody is that small... well, maybe...."

Abril explained with one word. "Oriental."

"Oh... yes, I guess." Corky could not understand what I was doing when I started, but a few minutes later, after giving her the full treatment, her nipples were as tall and tight as they had ever been. She was a believer.

Actually, what I had was suddenly a wound-up convert. "Now could you put it in please? I want you to fuck me now... I am so ready... how do you want me?" She laid back, expecting the missionary position. She only knew two choices.

Well, she had said that she wanted new experiences, and out of the corner of my eye I saw a kitchen chair, one without arm. So I decided to start there. "You know, I think I will sit down for a bit."

With that I moved the chair to where there was plenty of room around it, and sat down.

Corky was confused, but still turned on. She had never imagined a man getting out of the bed when she was in such a state, she really did not know what to do with her pussy. Except she had to touch herself.

I had a suggestion. "Well, if you are ready, you could come over to fuck yourself."

"How? What? That's not a bed, it's a chair... I never..."

"You wanted knew experiences, a chair offers choices. Come here and straddle me, with your legs... this is important, your legs have to be outside of mine... then you lower yourself down... impale your sweetness. If you are facing me you also get my attentions to your lips and nips, but if you are facing away you experience something new in terms of angle, and either one of us can pull your trigger, plus the ladies might come over to get to know you better. For either you pick which entry portal... well, we probably know the answer to that. You work the speed and angle of entry, it works better if you have control the first time. Come on... try a new ride on the rascal."

Corky had to laugh at that, she was not sure about this, it was outside her comfort zone, not by a whole lot but in a lot of little ways. The humor distracted her from an automatic objection. Also, she had the itch, and I was the only one in the room equipped to scratch it where she wanted to be scratched. So she came over.

I continued in lecture mode. "Not all guys are good this way, penetration is not that deep, movement is limited, and there is not always a chair handy. Plus, there is the whole 'it's not a bed' thing,' some people are confused about." She laughed at that, the controlled laugh of a well-raised child. "But you really should try it, you get control this way."

After a second Corky came over and faced me, then she moved closer, with her legs outside of my thighs, and lowered herself down. Abril came over the help line things up. When Corky made contact she opened herself for me. Contact was not a problem.

Rose mentioned that she could also play with herself, but from the way Corky blushed I was not sure she did that with an audience... or even herself.

Corky spread her juices on the tip of my cock, then added her weight until my cock nosed into her body. She never felt Abril's hand. From her face I would say the entry was not dramatic, and was a lot easier than she expected. Well, Phil's cock and Samantha's toy had been inside her, so she was open enough. Still, from her smile I would say she was pleasantly surprised at how good I felt slipping into her body. She posted up-and-down a few times but it really wasn't needed, with a few movements I was all the way inside. In this position it was natural for her to put her arms around my neck while I put my arms around her back.

"All you said about this position is true, it is really good for me. Do you think Ed knows it? If I try something new he will ask questions... not just of me."

"Well, we don't want to upset him... so you could say it is in all the sex books. If you 'borrow' a book from a friend, leave it out on the coffee table, then page through it together you are covered. If his background is porno it might be new to him, as you can see it is very friendly for a loving couple, but not good for a camera. I have seen shots from below, using a transparent plastic chair, but it is really damn hard to get a good shot of the... featured stars."

The last two words got a bit of a laugh from her, and given her position we both felt the laugh together. That caused her to raise an eyebrow at the feeling.

Then Corky looked a little unsure and guilty. "I have never wanted to kiss the men I was with at the socials, they usually mouthed my breasts to no benefit I could feel as they did their business, they seemed to like it but to me it was exercise with a male climax. I didn't expect to feel anything special... well, maybe I felt a little a few times." She glanced at Rose, we all knew she had been with David. Then she turned back to me. "But here, sitting like this, I want to kiss you, the feeling is strong enough... so strong that I feel like I should ask your wife's permission."

Abril answered. "Go ahead! He has you on his magic Matterhorn Mountain so you might as well enjoy the whole ride 'E' ticket ride."

(I know Disneyland 'E' tickets are ancient history - a generation ago - but in LA the idea lives on.)

She thought about it. We had already broken the rules and kissed, but that was one type of kiss during foreplay so no doubt she had talked about it with her husband. This was different, she felt some emotion, and we all knew a kiss would be more.

Abril moved closer. "Really, if you want have the urge, go ahead. It won't change us or our marriage. We won't tell Ed, that part is between you. You can kiss me first if you want to." Abril held up a breast, suggesting several places to place a kiss. Corky took a moment to consider the choices, then declined that so Abril moved behind Corky and pressed her magnificent breasts into Corky's back.

Corky gasped with surprise at feeling the pert soft flesh, Abril really had wonderful breasts and Corky (along with everyone else) liked the feeling, even as she felt that she shouldn't like it.

"There, you have an excuse, I pushed you. Rose is a witness," Abril said. Her voice was a little hypnotic, she really is a natural at the confidence game.

Corky hesitated, a year ago she had been seventeen, a never-been-kissed virgin. Now she was here on my cock with my wife and Rose watching. After a moment she gave in to temptation, I saw a glint of "naughty" in her eyes as she brought her lips to mine. She didn't stop there, that was just the first step in what grew to a devouring kiss where she was accepting the passion from me and fed her emotions on it. Once the passion connection was established and returned in the kiss she started to move herself on my cock. I flexed my thighs to help, her desire said she had to move but her muscles did not know how, or what the limits were, to feed my cock in-and-out of her hungry pussy.

It all felt new and just a little sinful to her. Corky was still trying to grow in love with her husband, by herself she had never felt the desire of lust that can be overwhelming and can mimic the start of love so effectively. She was too sheltered before she was 18 and she was married off weeks after her birthday. She never had a romantic date, not even with her future husband, until after their wedding night.

When this sexual date ended and I left her body, I knew she would be satisfied sexually, plus she would know she was not in love with me. But for right now the signals were a bit confused, her pussy said "this feels like a whole lot of love." But Abril's body, pressing against her back, said pretty clearly that this was a temporary thing, a sort of two-hour vacation from marriage and its emotions. A short trip to a sexual Disneyland, making memories to feed her private future dreams... and maybe her naughty hungers with her man.

In other words, you don't think about the daily commute when you are screaming on the way down the Disneyland Matterhorn in a bobsled.

She stoked the passion as our kiss got hotter, more devouring, with deeper penetration. That went both ways, I knew that she wanted to feel me deep inside, penetration worked at both ends for her, and in the kiss we had more depth to work with. She worked it, her tongue became for aggressive as she sank into it.

At this stage Abril was just a presence at her back, a very attractive and erotic presence, but still only passive. We would change.

1...34567...11