Not Quite a White Knight Vol. 04.9

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now, as Ed watched, Corky slipped open the one button at the shoulder that kept Phil's tunic in place. It fell to the floor, and Corky just had to press her hands to his smooth surfer's chest. As soon as she made contact his cock jumped, moving from "below vertical" to "above vertical."

Corky was kind of embarrassed to realize her own insufficient tunic was still on her body. With a quick flurry she removed the garment, took hold of her small breast and shyly held it up as an offering to Phil.

Phil took a respectful approach, moving slowly he brought his lips to her in a kiss that slowly enveloped the nipple and more of the soft flesh.

Corky gasped at the gentle yet passionate desire of Phil's move, his desire without love was a new sensation for her.

Phil became Corky's lover just like that. While Corky had seen him at the socials, she expected to get to know him, to dance and talk and share meals with him before they were naked together. But suddenly his cock was poking her belly, while his tongue and lips were transporting her in a way that only her husband ever had. She felt herself getting wet for him, for his cock to enter her body.

For some reason she could not look at her husband's face, or even in his direction. Phil carefully overwhelmed her with pleasure. She let slip her sense of where she was and how people were watching as the sensation took all else from her mind.

That went on for a time, she honestly did not know if it was 15 seconds or 5 minutes before Phil released her nipple from the pleasure. As she expanded her senses she realized that Phil's lips were moving down her body, over her belly and lower, where he was sure to to take possession of her again. She didn't know how she came to be on the bed, waiting for an even greater pleasure from Phil. Her head turned to the side where she saw her husband's face, smiling at her with quiet encouragement. She also saw Rose, with one hand around Ed's waist and the other hand reaching into the open side of his tunic. It looked like Rose had a hold of Ed's cock. That was interesting, Corky felt a thrill run though her.

Then Corky was distracted by something she never felt before.

Phil's tongue moved down to Corky's pussy where it extended, pressing along the length of her valley. She moaned, this was much more than her previous lovers had given her. Then the tip pressed at the back and started to move to the front, plowing her labials open. As the tongue moved Corky lost focus on her husband, Phil felt so good to her he drew her focus to her own body.

She wondered, very briefly, why she had never felt such things before. Just before she gave up the thought she realized it was because she and her husband didn't do oral sex, or much foreplay of any type, they were both happy for him to just to stick it in and get going. Undressing was all she needed to be wet for him. Her last thought on that path was that there was probably something wrong with that.

With that first lick of Corky's pussy Phil knew that she was ready for him, her juices were flowing showing her body was well aroused, ready to be fucked. But Phil dragged the pleasure play out longer because he enjoyed it and had an audience. His wife Red, his mistress Rose, his lover's husband Ed, and that sexy knockout Abril (who he could not wait to get into, but he had been warned) were all watching him put on a show of pleasuring oral attention to Corky's pussy. He sucked her labials and tongue-diddled her valley, fore and aft, with flourishes of his tongue at the ends where it did real good. With her husband watching he made Corky's body writhe and moan and arch as he administered his little pleasure lashings. He even did a little tongue fucking of her tight hole, to get some idea how he would fit.

She loved it, she was moaning non-stop at the thrills.

It was nice enough for Phil, but honestly, as time went by the urge to sink his cock into her and get to ramming grew. She seemed like she was good for it. Corky added her vote by trying to pull him up into position. If she was requesting his cock then it was just common courtesy for him to comply. In addition Phil knew that Red was always willing to eat his creampie, and the way she savored his stuff fresh from a pussy was a sight to stir a man's balls. It also drove a woman crazy.

With Corky's urging, pulling him up, it was the work of a few moments before his face was over Corky's, looking into her eyes.

She was struggling with the urge to kiss him, but she restrained herself. Both could feel the tip of his cock between her labials, ready to kiss her more deeply below. She was ready.

Phil was very much aware that his spear was slim, but it was longer than most, so he would have to hold off from a lusty thrust until he had her depths worked out and stretched. He had done that often enough so it was second nature.

He heard a faint whisper to one side, it was Red's voice saying, "go on Honey, your momma is hungry for the lickin you'll be mixin."

With that Phil started to push in. She was slick enough, and the entry was no problem, but still he took it easy with short strokes, going just a little further each time, until on the fourth stroke his belly made contact with hers. Corky's body arched from the new feelings. For a moment she held him tight with all she had, arms, legs and pussy, then she released him to do what they both intended for her, stroking movements in-and-out until release came to him. If she was lucky, they would make a stop or two for her release along the way.

At the start Abril, Red, Rose and Ed watched the pair coupling on the bed. But after Phil got his rhythm going Rose pulled Ed after her. "I believe you wanted to shower," she said. "That is a good idea... and a better idea is to share."

Ed really was enchanted by the sight of his wife getting fucked, enjoying what Phil was giving to her. The show was just starting, Phil had not broken a sweat yet. But Rose had Ed in her sway. Resistance was foolish and a waste of time, so why try? He followed when Rose pulled him by his cock into the shower.

-

Rose didn't waste time on the preliminaries, after Ed rinsed off she ran her soapy hands over his cock and balls and even his butt crack while holding him in place with a hungry stare. In moments she had the hose spraying water on him, rinsing off his privates. Then she sank to her knees and took his cock into her mouth like she meant something by it.

Ed enjoyed the service girls, who were really good at their jobs. But this was not about expertise, or the idea of a woman naked in his office, working to swallow his pleasure. Looking down Ed saw Rose as his powerful boss re-imagined as the hot daughter, on her knees for him, pleasuring his cock like it was getting HER off. It was one of the hottest sights Ed had ever seen.

Part of it was opening a long-held fantasy. At Ed's first job the head lawyer had a hot younger wife, more than a decade older than Ed but still hot, sort of like the blond Kim Cattrall on "Sex in the City" but thinner. She also looked a little like her husband, it was plastic surgery and a gift in some way. (Thinner with plastic surgery was very LA, she was committed to the marriage for at least 10 years.) This wife was also very casual about NOT covering herself. Often he was called to his boss's home, getting a signature on some papers, and she would stroll by stark naked, boldly showing off everything. It was not an accident, it was her hobby and his boss didn't mind his wife's hobby. One time Ed was called to the bedroom where his boss and the wife were in bed together, fucking. The lawyer got out of bed to sign some papers, his wet erection hanging out, leaving his wife open and completely exposed. Also exposed was a younger guy who was in bed next to her. She held the younger man's erection as she winking at Ed. A week later, on an office visit, the wife made a point of stopping at his office, where she kissed him while gently pressing his dick. She said she was sorely tempted, but there were rules she had to stick to for her "relief pitchers." (The young man in her bed was a pitcher for the Dodgers.) As she left she said that she would explain the rules "when you and my husband are partners." She also left pictures, explicit nudes of herself front and back, on his desk.

Ed was too good for the small firm, after a year Barnes gave him a lot more money and used his talents. When he left he contacted the wife, she met him for a drink, and spent the night having him in every way in her own bed while her husband was away. That was four years ago. On January 1 of this year Ed made partner with all the benefits, including the wife-exchanges.

Rose sucking him like this was a step beyond anything he dreamed of, including all he did with that wife of his former boss.

After that first firm Ed had a thing about the women of the men he worked for, it really worked on his self-image. Having some of his partner's wives was hot, but now having the fucking hot daughter of his boss - who was so much more than a wife because she actually shared a biological connection to her father - on her knees, naked in front of him, with pure desire in her eyes, was almost enough to get him off right there. Except Rose would not let him, she had become good about male cues and knew how to keep from pulling the trigger.

Ed and Rose did not spend much time in the shower, about 7 minutes, then Rose dragged him out without using a towel on anybody.

-

Phil used his long cock to full advantage, dragging his shaft along Corky's entire pussy, touching the good points along the way on each stroke. Corky never knew anything like it and did not want it to stop.

Corky and Ed saw each other at the same moment. Corky was still enjoying playing the wife under Phil's body, and as the couple's eyes met her body was moved to climax in pleasure with Phil. She was struggling to hold back her climax, to let in build. Also, she was afraid that if she let go she would drag Phil over and she really did not want to stop the good feelings.

But when she saw her husband with Rose, both of them wet including Rose's hair, while Rose held Ed's full erection possessively, Corky lost control. Everybody heard her groan of release as she shuddered and thrashed about under Phil.

"Oh fuck... that is GOOOOOOD!" she yelled as she bucked against her lover while her husband watched.

The storm came quickly, surprising Corky, but it did not stay too long, there were too many visual cues from Rose for Corky to process. Like her wet hair, and the look on her face that said this little encounter might be for Corky's benefit, but Rose was going to enjoy it too, and she would send Ed back to her with some new ideas for her pleasure in the marital bed.

Corky knew about her husband's fantasy, a year before their marriage Corky listened in as some of her male relatives, in their 20's and 30's, played cards and told each other some of their fantasies. Ed and the other guys did not know that Corky was in the next room, listening to them as the voices carried through the vents. Ed explained in detail of how he fulfilled his fantasy with that wife.

When they came out of the bathroom Corky was sure that Ed had done something with Rose that was well beyond soap and water. Rose wasn't done with Ed yet.

Rose, still pulling Ed, walked over to a chair next to where Corky was on the bed; Corky could see her just by turning her head to the side. Rose bent forward, presenting her sexy little bottom to Ed, holding herself in position by leaning on the back of the chair, and bade Ed to "go ahead, I know you want this stuff. Stick it in."

Red, Abril, Phil and Corky were all watching as Ed did what Rose demanded, pushing his wet erection into her juicy pussy.

The two women being fucked looked at each other as they shook from the way the men were pounding into them. Rose said, "This is a very nice idea you had."

When Rose said that Corky realized that she had asked David Barnes to make up for last night, but that Rose was the one who took over the meeting, took care of the details, and made the extra effort to get Ed here. Corky wondered, did Rose maybe have a thing for Ed? Because she sure had his thing in her now!

Seeing her husband put his cock into Rose triggered an epiphany for Corky coming off her orgasm: she would never look at straight fucking the same way again. In the act she saw how physical screwing, acting like a slut without love, was very different from loving with the associated deep emotion. It was one of the ideas she struggled with in dealing with the "business sex" side of her young marriage, where her husband came home from work with a well-sucked cock. With the insight came a sudden feeling of joy for both her husband and herself, plus Rose and Phil.

In truth, Ed wasn't quite there with his wife yet, in terms of sex with and without the emotional links. His heightened emotional state was due to his "boss" thing embodied in Rose compounded by the stressed social bonds of their double infidelity. He was programmed by society and his family that a married couple was faithful. Because of his job and the sexual aspects, those vows were omitted from their marriage. Because of the programming he felt like a social outlaw as his cock felt so good as it slipped in-and-out of Rose while Corky and the others watched.

Still, Ed was a guy, so the basic biological elation of ramming his cock into the young hottie, plus his own secret fantasy related to authority in his life, were doing a good job for him. Maybe the audience validated him as well. Abril, for instance, was playing with her pussy, looking very good as she watched him closely, appraising. Ed was sure he would crawl onto, and into, Abril's wonderful sexy body sometime... just not this rosy night.

(He thought he might request Abril for sometime soon, but then he realized that if David allowed requests for the wife-exchange, there would be a LOT of requests for Abril. On the other hand, if the assignments were random, his chances with her were actually better than a request. It was how his mind worked.)

As they were essentially side-by-side Ed could see his wife was very happy being pleasured by what Phil was doing. He felt no guilt in being happy about that. After less than a year in their arranged marriage, the love connection of most couples who intertwined the feelings with their concept of fidelity and/or possession during courtship had not really taken the strong the grip that many self-selected couples feel. So he was good with Rose on his cock and Corky on Phil's cock.

It got better.

"Oh Darling..." Corky said to her husband as Phil rogered her soundly. "I know... under the... FUCK thatsgood... circumstances... this may sound... strange... but right now... I love you... more than I... ever have.... Isn't that... OH YES SO GOOD... strange?"

Ed looked down at where his new partner in the law firm was screwing his wife, making her crazy. "Yes dear... it sounds... strange... but if we... are both enjoying... why not?... I love... love you too."

Rose chimed in for Corky's benefit, she knew that married women were naturally suspicious of single women, it was part of the basic wiring left over from the stone age. "Don't worry dear... I am only using... him for a bit... I will send him back... fucking better than new." She looked over her shoulder at Ed. "Isn't that... right lover... you will go... back to your... yummy wife... with some... new tricks." She turned back to Corky, and this time she spoke with more meaning. "Don't worry... what I take... you will... get back."

Corky was sure that Rose was talking about her husband's cock, but Rose had something more interesting in mind first.

Phil was very effective at pleasing Corky, so she had a harder time focusing on her husband as the pleasure built again from what Phil was doing. All the other's faded into an erotic background, she knew feelings she had not known before.

Corky had gotten off more than once in a session, but that happened on only two occasions, first on her wedding night, and then a second time with her husband the day after David Barnes had her overnight for the social. That time Ed told her not to clean up, then could not get enough of fucking her raw her, imagining his boss screwing his bride. Now, with Phil, she felt it happening again... except this might not be limited to just two climaxes. The feeling built up higher.

"Oh Phil... you feel so good... keep going... we are getting... getting close... such a thrill... do me hard... righttheresogood... fuck... almost... YESSSSSS..." her head thrashed side-to-side, "oh yes... so good... keep... its coming... YESSSSSS AGAIN..." her voice became strained, "oh you wonderful... yes... fuck yessSSS."

She considered that a two-and-a-half, and could not believe she had it in her. She finally realized that it was something in how Phil was moving, something her husband didn't do.

Phil was not quite there yet, although Corky's young pussy felt very good coming on his cock. He spared his wife a glance, when she licked her lips Phil was reminded what Red wanted him to do for her. He had been thinking of downshifting things a bit, to keep from wringing Corky out. But she was fucking young, a teenager, and Red wanted him to finish so she could do her thing, which was going down on Corky to feast on Phil's fresh creampie. So after carrying Corky through her climax he eased up just a bit, to let her catch her breath, then began to wind himself up. She came right along for the ride.

"What are you doing to me? You are winding me yet again! How? This is more like it... more than what I was hoping for last night... but beyond..."

Through all Corky was getting, Rose was not as noisy. But her non-stop moaning and cooing said that the way Ed was screwing her was also a good time. She glanced at Corky, "You know, sometimes a little variety really hits the spot." Rose's eyes got a look in them... a look that Corky read something impossible... a serious hunger for her. "Most guys treat it like something natural for them, but to a modern woman," Rose licked her lips - like a hungry wolf - and said, "getting some strange also lights us up real good when all the health, security and other stuff is locked down. Don't you agreeeee? Oh Ed!"

"I knew variety was part of the deal," Corky replied. She was too wound up to read the signs and be cautious. "But I thought that was guy stuff. Last night was really a dud for me. But I have to thank you and your dad, plus, of course, Phil here. You have changed my worldview... sooo good... I wish it was more than once a month."

Rose smiled as her hook was set. "Well, the guys are so busy making lots of money, they deserve us being there for them. But sometimes, when the guys are working hard, we girls can help each other... feel good." She had to turn to Ed, "Yes, that is the angle we wanted... you are so good, Corky is a lucky girl... Yesssss, so fucking lucky!" Rose turned back to Corky. "I will give you a call next time we girls... "OH YESSSS ED, THAT'S IT... Make me scream!"

Seeing Rose get off was a new experience for Corky, and since it was her husband's cock doing the job it grabbed her more that usual. She called to him. "Yes honey, do my friend good... yeah, like...." Something else suddenly grabbed Corky's attention. "OH FUCK ME PHIL... That was so... so hot... you are... DO ME YESSSSSS!"

The sights, sounds and feelings built to release, and not just for the ladies. Feeling Rose creaming on his cock plus watching his wife get off under Phil's hammering did the job for Ed, he followed Rose's screaming climax by a moment or two, then he started to jet his cum into her body, into her hungry pussy. The thought that he was actually shooting cum into his boss's only daughter, who was made from David's cum and actually slept in David's bed, made this climax so much that it almost put him out from pure excitement at the thought.