Not Quite a White Knight Vol. 04.9

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Down below, I increased our movement by lifting up with my toes, and then dropping her with each stroke. The movement of my cock inside her was still limited, but with the drop it was harder and more arousing. Corky started to get more, and to react more, to the motion of my cock inside her body. This type of short hard motion was new to her. She was not aware enough to localize it, but the repeated dropping also kicked in some clitoral stimulation to go with the penetration.

She broke the kiss for just a moment. "This feels so good, it feels like I must be cheating on my husband."

"That sounds like you are trying to create a sin. Keep in mind your husband used service girls long before you got here, he has somebody's wife at every social, and he screwed as many wives as he could last night before he ran out of juice. To be honest, his sated exhaustion is probably the biggest reason he isn't here, in the next bed, with..."

Abril had to add to that. "I kind of got cheated last night too, David Barnes kept me most of the night. If your husband was here I would enjoy trying him out."

Abril's words caused a thrill to go through Corky's body. Earlier tonight she had seen her husband screwing Rose, and Rose was nice, but she wasn't Abril. In truth Corky now wanted to screw Abril, she just had no confidence about it.

Corky replied, "You are right of course, about all that. He had all four of his team's women on his cock last night, and I guess some were real goers. We both signed on for this, we had a choice, and it is so not a hardship. It just feels so good.... so much better than... well, past experiences." The last bit was said with a glance at Rose.

Rose replied, "that is why I picked him for this."

She got back to the deep kissing with me. I could feel it in her movements as she got more aroused, she became aware of her nipples rubbing my chest as well as what was happening below. I think I had a better reading on her state than she did, because she was exploring new territory without a map or a compass. The newness was both distracting and the reason for the trip, so it contributed to her confusion.

As far as recent activity, I was kind of running on a low reserve myself. I figured I had one climax left for Corky, and it wasn't coming soon. That was just as well, I was teaching her things and teaching was easier without messy distractions.

It took a few minutes, but I could feel Corky getting more excited, closer to her climax. I signaled Abril to press a little harder. On her own Abril added gentle touches with her fingers on Corky's left ear. Those worked so Abril added little kisses to the right ear and neck, pouring just a bit more fuel onto the fire. Corky responded stronger, together we were overcoming her judgement, flooding her senses, getting her crazy until it happened.

We popped the Cork!

Suddenly Corky's body spasmed on my cock. I have to say that she felt pretty good doing it. The response tripped through her body to our kiss, suddenly adding a frantic sweetness and urgency to her hunger for my mouth and my presence. In a moment the kiss slipped from something bordering on affection to an expression of carnal lust, and extension of physical desire.

Down below she pressed herself against me at the belly and thighs and chest, she wanted her pussy to swallow my cock, to take me into her.

It is my contention that female climax was originally a primitive mechanism for the female to induce the male to bind himself to her, in his hopes of repeating the unique sensation on his cock. A woman needed a bound mate to help raise the offspring. Since then the female climax has evolved to be a pleasure even when no male is around. But in this climax and the kiss that came with it, Corky slipped into a more desperate, primal mode.

The moment was over as quickly as it came. The kiss lost it's passion, our embrace lost the need. The movement stopped. When she broke the kiss she looked at me, unsure if she was full of wonder, or confusion. "...that... did it just happen?"

She knew the answer, she knew we all saw her and we all knew her thoughts. Looking around she knew a new guilt, a thousand times her "caught with her hand in the cookie jar" guilt, because at that moment she was sure she was both emotionally and physically unfaithful to her husband for the first time ever.

The next question that popped into her mind was, would it happen again? Her body voted "yes," and she felt even more ashamed as she cheeks blushed a lovely red.

I skipped over the guilt and her internal conversations by answering the question. "Yes it did happen, it was wonderful and I thank you." I looked over her shoulders at Abril. "Wasn't it nice dear?"

Abril wasn't as oblique as I, she spoke close to Corky's ear. "Oh yes my dear, it certainly happened and it was quite a nice surprise. But knowing what I know, it is unlikely to be the last." Abril looked at Corky. "Isn't that right my dear. I can tell you are full of fun."

"Is he really okay?" Corky asked Abril. "I mean, it was so strong but he didn't... inside me... Is that my fault?"

"My dear, he knows making a mess is at the end of the fun and games. This was just the start. What wonders shall we do next I wonder..."

"I wonder about those breasts..." Corky said softly. "OH! Did I say that out loud? I didn't mean..."

April likes it when her breasts distract and confuse. "Why don't you just turn around," Abril suggested.

Corky was not sure what was wanted, but Abril gave directions. Corky stood up, turned 180 degrees while I slouched down in the chair a bit, then she settled on my cock again. That quickly she was face-to-face with Abril's wonderful nipples.

"You know, this does feel better inside," Corky said before she had to take one of Abril's irresistible nipples between her lips. She liked it. A moment later she began to move her pussy on my cock.

"Darling, that is wonderful," Abril said as Corky's lips worked on her nipple. "Such a saucy tongue... I can tell we will be good friends around the pool."

Meanwhile I ran my hands over Corky's body, getting her familiar with me. At the same time I nibbled her ears and her neck. Down below I did the up-and-down thing flexing my thighs and lifting with my toes while Corky threw in this rocking see-saw thing with her hips.

She explored, using caution at first, trying to decide what was really something a good girl would do (it wasn't) versus something that was nice (it was, very), then working with that. She liked when Abril enjoyed it. She went from one nipple to the other, playing with mutual delight.

In terms of pleasure there was less for me and despite the novelty she plateaued pretty quick. She knew it, if this had come first it would be fine, but she had tasted more, and the desire stayed with her.

"This is not working, it is too complicated that I can't keep track. Could we try something easier? Like that thing you did at the orgy? I'm told that is... deeper."

She meant when I bent Sondra over and stuck it in - standing rear entry - but only because she asked nicely. Rose mentioned she was screwed by Corky's husband Ed the same way just hours ago. Corky watched.

That position worked with the chair also, but it worked better with the couch. Rose directed Corky to stand by the side of the overstuffed couch facing along the back, then bending forward so her body was supported along the back of the couch, and spreading her legs so I could enter her from behind.

Corky was a little uncomfortable posed like that, it was because her puckered little rosebud was center stage. She was too embarrassed to say anything and I figured that any mention would do more harm that good. It was best to move her mind elsewhere, so I asked her to hold herself open for me, and wasted no time making contact.

I was right at the limit of what I could fit into because of the height, propped up on the low couch Corky was almost too low. With my legs bent I would tire quickly, too quickly. But on the other hand, I had full movement of the length of my cock into her body, which I did not have in the chair. The first stroke entered uncharted territory inside. She was wet enough so I did not hold back.

"Ohhh... You feel massive in there... large and massive... you fill me so..." Corky's voice was thrill and wonder when I entered, but not pain, so we were okay. I pushed forward until we touched. "MORE! You have... ohhh yes... touch me there!"

Once I got all the way it it felt much better to both of us. I held myself for a moment and her pussy gave a bit of involuntary squeeze. That needed work, but was a project for a later time. I began to stroke with more force, pounding Corky's body. There was no distraction now, she could feel the whole movement inside.

"That is what I was looking for," Corky said as I started to move. "So long and wide inside me, I confess I could get used to this as a regular thing."

Abril reclined on the seat of the couch, on her back so she and Corky could see each other. There Abril started to play with herself, fingering her pussy and holding herself open. She also played with her tits, using a bit of roughness in her touch. "See anything you like?" Abril asked Corky. She was not really making an offer, she was giving Corky some things to think about, with or without company.

(With the few side comment Rose and Abril shared over time I got the idea that, around the pool when Rose had the girls over, Abril did not usually participate with the other girls, she mostly watched. Sometimes she would accept light kisses and oral attention to her breasts from one of the others, and I knew she liked tribute paid to her breasts. But she never ate pussy for other girls in a group setting.)

While Abril was doing herself with her fingers Rose came to stand behind the couch, next to Corky's head, and began to run her hands over Corky's body. She started it by caressing her back, but eventually she was running her hands over her entire torso, including lingering over Corky's breasts.

I drilled Corky for about five minutes, she was enjoying the whole scene, but she reached a point where something in her mood shifted. Finally Corky made a dreamy comment about how my hard fucking and Rose's light touch were a delicious contrast, and she was curious about the lighter touch.

"I have to say Eric, you feel very good here. But what Rose is doing is so wonderful, and Abril looks so good down there... Could I do something else with one of them maybe? I mean, I will never have them for a wife exchange, so maybe now, just to try."

She had already enjoyed Rose sitting on her face, and had Red eat her, but in those cases it was the male component which drove her.

Rose and Abril huddled for a moment and then, to my surprise, Abril volunteered to take Corky onto the bed with her. I was temporarily put on the bench.

Well, people pay for the good seats at the theater, so I enjoyed. Instead of popcorn I had Rose sitting next to me.

As we watched them Rose told me some things. One was that Sam had been with Corky, taking the role of the aggressor, so maybe now Corky wanted something a bit more equal or maybe the other way. The second was that Rose intended to spend the night with Corky, so maybe it made more sense for Abril to be with her now. Clearly Corky was plainly pleased to get her lips back on Abril's nipples. If I happened to leave Corky with a pussy full of cum, Rose promised to enjoy it.

While Rose and I were talking, Corky and Abril got on the bed where each took the other in a gentle embrace. Corky was a little hesitant about a passionate kiss, but then she realized it was okay, there was no objection, so she started to lose herself in it. Once she reached that point with the kissing it was pretty sincere and affectionate. They added "loving kisses" to the cheeks and temple and eyes and neck and the rest, any sense of hesitation or barrier dropped away. They became, for a time, intimate lovers.

Both were on their sides, facing each other, with their bodies together. After some whispers between them Corky gave a bit of a grin and started to move her body down until she reached the immediate object of her affectionate desire - Abril's breasts. In the bed she had great freedom to sample and savor and pleasure Abril to her heart's content.

Abril never objects to such attentions. The pair was together on the bed for about a half hour, talking softly, caressing each other, and mostly Corky was appreciating Abril's breasts. She had never had such freedom with any woman, much less Abril's wonderful pair, and she wasn't sure when another chance might come along for her to feast on them.

Then Corky wanted to try something else. She looked at me. "Could we try the bed again? I mean, is there a way to do it on the bed from behind like on the couch, but with more contact between us?"

"Do you have something in mind?"

"I wasn't sure... Rose said something about a sandwich but I don't know what that means."

I looked at Abril to see if she was interested. Her look said she was, if I could make it interesting for her. So I gave that some thought. What came to mind was a variation, something I had not tried before. But first I had to get a fix on Corky's desires. "Tell, me, when you arrived for this weekend, did you imagine yourself doing things just with men? Or were you curious about women as well?"

"I confess that mostly I was thinking about men... but I did know that Rose and her friends get together sometimes to talk, and maybe they did other things as well, when the men were not around. I was pretty sure the play varied... Okay, I admit that basically I was hoping to make some friends for adult play-dates. My husband is so busy."

"Well, maybe we can go there, but I am not sure about starting there. Maybe we open things up first." I had Corky move to the middle of the bed, with a small pillow under her belly and her legs spread. I got on my knees between her legs and moved my torso down and forward, bringing my cock to her pussy entrance. Abril saw what I was doing so she used her hands to part Corky's lips and guide me in.

My body was resting along her back so there was plenty of contact. However, I was supporting my weight with my arms and legs, so Corky felt contact, but my weight was not on her to any extent.

"How is that?" I said, giving her a little movement.

"This is good... no, this is very good!" She moved her butt a little, getting used to me inside her. "I feel very... I don't know... loved by you like this. I can take more weight." I let her have a little. "Yes, fuck me, I have to show this to my husband... it makes the entire weekend worthwhile. Fuck me please, go ahead..."

I started to move in her. Of course she looked really good this way, most women do. I nuzzled her ear and neck, she liked that, and she tried to kiss me. She found she had to lift her chest for that, but it was doable.

"This position is in all the books, there are some variations but this is good to start, to open you up." I started to move a little harder and faster. In terms of penetration, this was about the best I had enjoyed all weekend. She was tight enough along her length as I slipped my shaft in and out of her. "If your husband ever wants to share you at a party, this is a good way to do it. You get a good time and the guys don't get self-conscious about you seeing their faces. It is a lot better than a foolish blindfold or anything. Of course, you have to trust that the guys can aim well."

"Aim? What to aim? OH! You mean my butt, don't you..."

"For one as cute as yours I prefer the term 'rosebud'... some couples try that from this position."

"We don't... well, maybe that is private. I don't see him sharing me that way... although, he has made noises about a special party for our first anniversary in December. Also, he used the work 'watertight' for a group thing. Yes, I can see where he might think of that. Oh my, this feels so good, I'm not sure I want to do anything else."

"Remember, this is just to open the door to better things... with Abril added to the mix."

"If you don't mind my asking, I am flat on the bed and you are a blanket... how can we add Abril?" Rose also gave my a quizzical look.

"Well, first we turn the key," I said as I slowed down movement.

"What key... oh, that key. But I still don't see..." Corky was flat on the mattress except for the pillow under her belly, and her leg were wide spread. I was on top of her, down her spine.

"First, move your right leg in, so it is closer to straight... Yes, that's it... I will step over it." We did, it was an easy move but it changed the angle of my cock entering her body.

"That is step one. Step two is a little more complicated... you have to make your right leg a axis of rotation for your body. Keep your lower left leg on the bed as you lift you left knee toward your stomach, as high as you can, keeping your foot, calf and knee in the bed... that's it... Now make a 3-D lifting move, bring your left knee closer to your body so you lift and tilt your hip... remember, your axis is the right leg. See how the pillow helps." I was also moving with her, using my knee to lift myself.

She did what I asked. "I see what you mean about turning your key in my keyhole. It is me doing the turning. Just a little movement but it feels so different.... Can I also turn?" She naturally used her left arm to lift her left shoulder. "Fuck me, that feels great."

At this point my cock, the 'key' was halfway between straight vertical with her and 90 degrees to the side in terms of her 'keyhole' opening. If she kept lifting and I got my belly out of the way she could rotate to her side for regular side entry, but I wasn't going there. I did enjoy a few energetic strokes where I was, she liked that so I did a few more.

"I could really get off this way," she said. She was practically bubbling.

"With a body like yours, any guy can get off, teenager to dinosaur. Of course, jackrabbits and dinos don't do you a lot of good when they pop. If you were fully on your side my inner hip tendon might rub against your clit for a real fast ride for both of us, but I'm in no hurry... I had something else, something friendlier in mind."

Corky asked, "What could be friendlier than..." I signaled Abril to get on the bed, on her back. "Oh my goodness... I never imagined..." she looked at Rose, "Have you had this?"

"No, I have not had these two together, but it looks mighty good."

Abril had an idea of what was coming on the bed. "Now, lift your shoulder so Abril can get a little under you. She just needs her mouth under yours, and maybe her left nipple under you left nipple..."

"Fuck me, that is SO HOT," Corky said just from the description. She immediately lifted herself, making room, and Abril skillfully slid into position for contact of the 'very friendly' kind. It was like their left nipples were magnetically drawn to each other. Corky could not hold herself up for long, but she didn't need to, she settled some of her weight on Abril. They immediately kissed, deeply, passionately and sloppy for the audience. Abril's left hand, out of sight under Corky, began to molest her right nipple, giving her another thrill.

Then I started moving again, fucking Corky's pussy from this oblique angle. Their nipples started rubbing, kissing on each other with my movement. Abril had prepared, her little nubbin (thanks to Rose) was pushing into Corky's very soft flesh pretty good, it looked like it was penetrating into her.

"OH MY... FUCK, that is... so hot... I am CUMMING!" This was from Rose in the audience, not Corky or Abril who were kissing. Rose, watching our little threesome, was captured by her own passion so she diddled herself like a possessed fiend. She was doing very fast diddling, maybe a little bit brutal, mighty close to her own clit as she watched our friendly pile, with the various connecting parts being all involved. She had a look that said she would have licked herself if she could.

1...45678...11