Not Quite a White Knight Vol. 04.9

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wondered how Jessica was going to tell the story of her part in our extended weekend, as the guest she was the center of attention. First she had to mention that there was no doubt about Abril being the most desirable woman at the party. Unlike some others Abril was not subjected to "carnal use, in public, by several men." Instead the distinguished older man who won Abril in the auction was quite pleased to gaze upon "her company at table" during the orgy.

Next Jessica mentioned that she attended the meal with her parents, and that they enjoyed the auction and the meal but left before "dessert, and the start of the usual orgy activities."

When pressed about her own activities Jessica was clever, she talked about a young woman named "Sondra Chase" who stood naked and bound for the bidding at the auction. "She wanted to try something new... it might have been a bit rash but how does one learn?" After the auction all the members of the winning team took tuns enjoyed Sondra's body as she was bent over a dining table for enjoyment in public during during dessert. She was blindfolded, so she did not know who was enjoying her body, and who was watching as she got off. As a star attraction, she gathering a crowd as they each used her repeatedly before she was "soiled" by the team leader and then led away for more private use by the team. "I imagine they touched her in ways she had never been touched before. I have often wondered what men would do with more freedom than usual."

Monday morning a number of young women gathered for breakfast. Sondra explained to them how the entire experience was a exercise in exotic pleasure which had stripped away some inhibitions, putting Sondra on the path for more pleasures of a private nature. She looked at me as she said, "Sondra left the resort hopeful that she would cross a few more boundaries, of a private and intimate nature, in the near term."

Abril, who was also at the breakfast, played along and backed up Jessica's story.

Jessica, between her upbringing, her father's world, her academic life, and her career as a Hollywood writer, clearly had mastered the ability to tell an interesting story using nothing but the truth, while concealing the most critical facts, like how she was Sondra and I was the one who "soiled" her body in public while others watched and cheered.

-

As planned, I got to the office at Noon. I planned to work until 8 but at 6 I left when I got a priority text message from Zar. It was a coded message, just a 4 digit number, that the 49 switchboard at the Pablo got. It was logged when it came in, and the computer returned with an immediate priority order to forward the text to Zar's phone. She in turn sent the code number to my private cell without knowing what the code meant. I sent back to the Pablo for an immediate executive meeting that would start when I arrived at about 6:40.

Darnel had been found by one of the search teams. I was getting my Gracie back.

-

(This concludes "Not Quite A White Knight Book #4.)

1...67891011