Not Quite a White Knight Vol. 04.9

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Since his wife planned to sacrifice him, live on the pyramid in an especially bloody spectacle of agony before she used a rib-spreader without benefit of pain drugs and ripped out his beating heart, Tony argued wholeheartedly that we should not make the slightest effort to save her. In fact, her death scream would call the first round of hellfire shells raining steel and fire on the Aztexs.

It was possible that afterward Mexico would match DNA allowing a life insurance claim that would pay for Tonto's college education. A silver lining, perhaps.

-

Chapter 79. Corky's Complaint

This part of the story was related to me by Abril and Rose after the Yucatan operation shut down for Sunday night. Rose nominated me for the third shift in doing Corky right.

Sunday after dinner, Corky went to David Barnes in his motel room and asked to speak about something that was bothering her. Since it was about the wife exchanges she was fine with Rose and Ann listening. Corky made it clear that her husband was not at the meeting because he could not think of anything to add to the discussion, and he did not want his presence to get in the way. (He was a sharp lawyer, but he had a genius for teeing people off.) David and Ann knew the couple well enough to know that Corky could negotiate for herself.

Despite being only 18, Corky was not shy and in many ways she seemed to have the maturity of a woman a decade older. She opened by saying that her first half-dozen wife-exchanges, January thru June of this year, had been much better than she expected, and she was so satisfied with them that she was looking forward to "screwing with a team." Those solo socials included her sharing a bed with David Barnes, Billy Buffalo and Evert Russell, among others. Coming into this Saturday night she had heightened expectations, looking to have a great time enjoying the passion of three or four physically talented lawyers who wanted her and who would teach her things while screwing her to blissful happiness.

However, what she got was the the dinosaurs who she shared with Helena Troy, a service girl with top professional skills at oral sex. There were two problems with this. In terms of fucking, the dinosaurs liked to handle her young body well enough, but they were not as adept as they thought. Meanwhile, their cocks they were entirely insufficient to satisfy the young wife even once. So she felt short-changed.

Second, it was soon apparent that the dinosaurs really needed oral sex to get off. In this Helena was a expert while Corky was completely unskilled. Before her arranged marriage last December, Corky had never known any oral sex, either giving or getting. As husband and wife the couple were very pleased with conventional sex, and he got expert BJs on the job, so oral sex never really came up at home. Her various wife-exchange partners never considered asking for oral sex, it was counter to policy for the men to raise the subject. As for her getting oral sex, only the three men mentioned granted her that pleasure, and that only as a warmup to start the evening. As Rose and Ann listened to her Corky stressed it was a wonderful appetizer from David and the other two mentioned, and that what followed exceeded her requirements. But that her heightened expectations made the dinosaurs performance, and her evening with them, even worse.

In short, what should have been the high point of the year was a total bust for Corky, and she felt bad about that. The Barnes family agreed with her. Then she asked pointedly, did her husband's managing partner have any suggestions?

David admitted that at 8 on a Sunday evening he really did not have a suggestion off the top of his head. So he turned to Rose and Ann.

Rose had a preview of Corky's presentation, she sympathized with Corky and while thinking about it came up with a pair of ideas. After all, while some couples with children had already left the resort for the long ride back to LA, maybe some of the more interesting lawyers remaining might like a two hour reservation with "the highly attractive and valuable" Corky sometime (maybe tonight?) before they left the resort. She got some impressive bids at the auction, Samantha kept track so Rose could get some names. They knew guys were interested. "Plus, some partners, like Eric Grey, were real night owls..."

(Corky went for 15,000 shekels in the auction, tied for the second highest and 25% more than the 12,000 Rose commanded. Corky said that she was sure that Rose would have gotten more if she came up earlier in the bidding.)

Corky admitted to wondering if wanting "more" made her seem like a bitch. "I am not looking for anything extra, and I would not want to take a husband away from his wife."

Rose smiled as she replied. "Well, that brings me to the second part of my suggestion. I happen to know that some of the more interesting guys have wives who like to play both sides of the bed as well. Some wives don't mind warming up a lady for their man. Others might like to clean up after. Plus, some ladies just happen to like ladies, and almost everybody counts watching that happen as a winner for all concerned."

Corky had zero experience with other women, in her family (she was a distant cousin to her husband) the stigma of lesbian behavior was just too much. But since her marriage Corky admitted she had become curious. She knew that some of the women played with their friends, especially Rose's friends who had "pool parties without inconvenient swimming suits." Corky had been angling for an invitation to Rose's clique because she understood that the extent of participation was entirely voluntary. However, she could never bring herself to raise the subject.

Now Rose seemed to be opening the door for Corky to share friendly behavior with somebody who had tits. Corky agreed to try both parts of Rose's suggestion.

With David Barnes keeping his mouth shut the ladies ran quickly through the practical details. Obviously they could not issue a general invite. There had to be expectations on both sides. Corky's husband Ed might attend for a short time, but he needed his sleep for the drive back and the heavy work week that would follow. (Ed had ten 15-hour days scheduled for the next dozen days. He planned to leave at Noon Monday.) However, Corky had his blessing to offer her little body any way she chose. There were potential issues of performance and rejection, any match would have to reflect the wishes of both parties. Corky agreed beforehand to accept some specific relaxation of the normal rules and agreed to entertain "all comers who are invited and come aroused."

"Even ladies? It could happen..." Rose asked, watching closely to see if Corky was really willing. Rose knew Sam was interested.

The question went well beyond what Corky had hoped for this 'experimentation' weekend, but she figured to take the plunge some time with Rose's friends. "Oh yes, I should say so," Corky responded. After she said it she knew by looking at Rose what was being put on offer: her pussy, for the pleasure of a woman! Corky felt a thrill go through as she imagined getting in a scissors position with Rose. She had no idea.

Rose thought that 3 sessions might be about right, more would take things very late. But Corky was good with late, so Rose penciled in an extra treat.

After a few minor details were covered Corky went back to her husband to let him know what was planned, it would start at 10 that evening.

David got on the phone to try to arrange a room were the fun could take place.

At the same time Rose got on her phone to see who might be interested in taking part in this little "Corky popping party." Her first call was to Sam, Rose had an idea that would work well for them as a couple. Sam also confirmed who else had bid on Corky.

After Sam was on board, Abril was Rose's second call. She said I was tied up until at least one in the morning, but we would talk and she would get back to Rose. Red was Rose's third call, would she and Phil, either or both, be interested in doing young Corky some good at either 10 or midnight?

It sounded like a wonderful late-night snack for the newly-married couple's one-week anniversary, they preferred the earlier time. It was a date. When Abril called Rose back she confirmed I would be there for the session at 2 in the morning. Samantha got the Midnight snack and would bring toys.

-

At about twenty-to-ten Rose Barnes, with her new blink hanging down while wearing a garment that revealed and drew the eye more than it concealed (her revealing little open-sided tunic) showed up at the Garvey room. David Barnes had grabbed one of the team suites and Rose was going to take Corky to the room for her little sex party, getting the cock the young woman deserved. Rose also had a secondary plan in mind.

Rose knew first hand, after years of wife-exchanges, that of the almost 40 partners in the firm, Ed Garvey's male endowment was a bit understated. Guy's don't usually see each other's cocks at full strength, but Rose knew many first hand and kept notes. Also, as part of a team, Ed saw a couple of other guys working their cocks into some other wives the previous 24 hours. So Rose planned Corky's first encounter to make Ed feel better about such things. Also, Ed had never seen his wife screwed by another guy, and Rose thought the sight might do him some good if he had a chance to do the same. She considered this as putting her body on the line to help her daddy's partnership stay healthy.

Plus, she might get a climax or three out of it.

Corky was ready to go, but Ed's body language suggested he was in an "indifferent to decline" mode. He was wearing a swim suit and shirt.

"Ed, I was so hoping you might come along and join the party."

"Well, I know Corky wants this, but I thought my being there might put a damper on things for her. I really do want the best for her."

"Could I talk to you alone for just a minute?" Rose asked. Ed barely nodded before Rose pulled him into the bathroom. "Look Ed, I know that your marriage is a little unconventional for an LA lawyer. But I know you love your wife and you want her to be happy." Ed agreed with that. He was clearly uncomfortable being in the bathroom with his boss's nearly naked daughter, but he was kind of stuck so he agreed and let her make her point.

"I bet you have never seen Corky getting off like crazy with another man, have you?" Ed agreed it was something he had not seen. "Well," Rose continued, "from my experience it can be a wonderful, marriage affirming sight. She can have a lot of fun... you want her to have fun, don't you?" Ed had to agree to that, so she went on, "plus once she has had her fun she will want you to share it... that is the marriage affirming thing. I have seen it many times. Actually, it is kind of a litmus test, sort of 'do you love your spouse enough to see them get off, or is it just a possession thing,' which never lasts in the LA atmosphere." She gave him a moment to digest that.

Ed saw his chance to say something. "Okay... but I don't know if we need that tonight. Maybe once we are more comfortable with the partners, we can arrange it for her..."

That was when Rose slammed her little trap shut. "Well Ed... I was not thinking JUST of you seeing her... I was sort of hoping maybe she might enjoy seeing you... having a good time... a Rosy good time!" She arranged to lift the front of her tunic to show him what she was talking about. "Call it a proxy 'managing partner' thing. I think that would be very good... for all three of us. Okay, I admit I like the idea. Plus, there might be surprises involved."

Rose thought of this as putting her own cute little pussy "on the line" for her daddy's partnership... although when she was truthful with herself, she knew that she was really looking for another set of thrills on this sexy weekend. Doing this young couple in the same bed sounded like fun.

Well what could Ed say to that? He was naturally polite meaning he really did not have a lot of options. So he agreed to come along, at least for the first guy Rose had arranged for his wife to screw. Plus the "Rosy good time."

Once they were back with Corky Ed tried to stall, saying he needed a shower. But Rose said the two of them could share a shower at the other room. She did not specify which "two of them," she was talking about. "Besides, if the other couple is early we should not keep them waiting, should we?"

That telegraphed to Corky how Rose intended to enjoy her husband's cock in the next bed while Corky put out for somebody else. It was more than Corky hoped for.

With that Ed made a move to leave, but both Corky and Rose said that he had to change into his tunic or toga, and they made a point of watching him strip. Corky help him slip on the tunic. As he changed Ed asked himself why getting naked with two women was suddenly so embarrassing for him? He didn't know, but it sure was.

After they were ready Rose took their hands and led them to the room her father had arranged. As they were walking towards the door from one direction, Abril, Red and Phil turned the corner from the other direction.

"Well, just in time," Rose said, greeting the trio with suggestive hugs, passionate kisses, and a mutual breast caresses. It seemed awkward not to hug and kiss and handle all around, except the two guys who shook hands.

Rose had picked Phil to go first because Ed's cock was perceptively thicker than Phil's, she figured the visual comparison would make things better for both of the Garveys. Rose had not found size was a critical issue in feeling good, but she knew that Phil, who was the man Rose was having a regular affair with, was a real lady-pleaser. (Part of their affair was anal play, Phil was built for it.)

Abril had tagged along just for fun, it was better than being ignored in our room while I was in contact with the Yucatan - where the evening was at the high point - so I would be too busy to even acknowledge Abril's beauty and charm until that op was shut down. That was no fun for her. Abril would come to get me when it was my turn with Corky. Until then, she liked to watch, and might enjoy some sweet snatch along the way.

Once they got into the room Rose dropped her tunic and posed showing her crotch off to all. The ladies all wanted a closer look at her bling, the rose diamond.

"Can we get close to see it?" Corky asked.

"Honey, it is bling intended to be seen, bringing the eye to other attractions. When presented like this the intention is that you can see it, you can touch it... you can even taste it if you are so moved... the idea is to attract attention."

Corky, Abril and Red crouched down and took a close look. Red had helped Sam buy it, now she saw how good it looked dangling where it belonged. Abril had seen it when they took their picture for the auction's web ad, Rose had shots taken both with and without the diamond in place. Her father carried his favorite in his wallet.

After they all admired the diamond Red was bold enough to flip it around to the other side where the inscription was. She knew the basic inscription read: "His Seed Made Me" and "His Cock Satisfies This Woman," it was Rose's reference to the physical love she shared with her father. But for this weekend, Rose had added the cap that covered the original inscription with something marginally less sinful. The alternate inscription read: "His Love Made Me" and "His Love Fills Me." There was what looked like a cross (really a plus sign "+" in the center) to nudge the viewer's thinking in that direction, even atheists were susceptible to the symbols. However, if one knew about the incest, it also fit as a very naughty reference.

Those closest to Rose knew the underlying meaning, but they figured that most would see the alternate inscription as a religious reference. Still, considering where it was located, maybe the misdirection would not work.

"Who gave you this?" Corky asked with some wonder. It was a diamond after all, something with special significance.

Rose answered, "My daddy did...." She delighted in the surprise on Corky's face so she added a bit more. "I assume you know the story, that he is my birth father but we have no legal relationship because my birth mother left before I was born?" Corky nodded, that story was well known. "Well, as a reward for helping him with something, David thought he was getting me a necklace or bracelet, you can see it works for that as well. I guess I forgot to tell him where I intended to wear it. Now he only expects special people to see it."

Red chimed in to help Rose. "I know Rose has been very helpful to David with the arrangements for contracts and such, Samantha mentioned several times how she really gets into the details." Red, Rose and Abril smiled at that because they knew what 'details' Rose got into - matters of good taste and such. "I know that a father loves a daughter, and is always overjoyed when she takes a real and useful interest in his business. Plus there is the 'prodigal son' element to the story."

Corky married Ed as part of a business deal their fathers struck to keep the management of their growing company in family hands. Corky accepted the arrangement, she was brought up that way, but she sometimes dreamed of making her own choice of a mate. She also knew enough to realize that, in a sense, she and Rose both had their adult lives welded to the needs of their fathers, rather than having the freedom most women in LA had to select a husband. It was a freedom which Corky thought Red and Abril had, although in their own ways, they didn't.

Corky glanced at her husband, he was aware of her feelings. He had not been given any more choice than she was. The difference was that he dove deeply into the LA dating scene for more than a decade where he saw how marriages seemed so temporary and emotionally distant in California. He and Corky had agreed to their arrangement, with somebody they actually knew and felt good about. At the time it looked like the best chance of real love for both of them.

Since Corky was in this marriage with benefits, she was eager to taste some sweeter benefits while cleansing all thoughts of her "night of the dinosaurs" from her mind and body.

Corky stood up and looked at Phil, who still had his tunic on. His interest was pretty clear to all. "Red, Rose, for tonight... how do you suggest we proceed?"

Rose suggested that the first order of business was for Corky to remove Phil's tunic, as a friendly signal, and then she might offer something nice for his lips (Rose briefly touched her breast) as an invitation of sorts. "Then, when you move to the bed, you might find that Phil is a very friendly guy, so he may offer to 'test the waters' by going down on your yummy pussy. It is your choice, not in the rules, but if I was you... I would let him lick away for a good time."

Red nodded her endorsement of all Rose said. "Don't mind me, please pretend I am not here... but if you are up for it after he has given you a messy good time, you should both know I don't mind helping," she licked her lips, "clean up the mess."

Corky recalled such things had been mentioned when she talked to Rose, but she did not expect Red to be so bold with the suggestion. Still, she did appreciate the notice, she would consider it. Then she tried to put herself into her present, focusing on Phil. Everybody backed off, forming a circle around Corky, Phil and the bed. They were all watching her. Corky noticed that Rose had her hands on Ed, pulling him back a bit. He was smiling, Corky knew Ed loved her, and she was sure they would both love the plans made for her pleasure tonight.

Nine months ago, Corky had been a virgin on her wedding night when Ed came to her. He helped relax her, especially the way his eyes shined with love when he undressed for her, so he could make them one body. In the case of arranged marriages in their family the consummation was typically witnessed by both sets of parents, the officiant, the family patriarch and the presumptive patriarch from the next generation. But Ed had backed Corky when she insisted they have privacy for their special moment, or else they would elope, with a revised pre-nup. (The document was central to the marriage for both families.) The discussion led to raised voices, but Ed demanded it and beat down each of their points like the brilliant lawyer he was. His bride's desires were all that mattered, not some archaic custom practiced by inbred royal families centuries ago.