Not Quite a White Knight Vol. 04.9

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Phil was last to cum, but it was only another moment later. He searched out his wife's eyes, her smile of anticipation, and then her fingers in her pussy, as he released his cum into Corky's hot pussy.

Phil's cock was smaller that her husband's, but when it surged, Corky felt like it had grown in size to something much larger.

It might have helped that the most attractive female body around was watching while visibly playing with herself. Abril knew that Phil or Ed would not service her tonight, but she was determined to enjoy giving and getting with Rose as the night went on. Plus she properly figured that I had some improper ideas about her and Corky for a later round of fun.

-

Once the two couples were done jetting their cum, Ed and Phil both pulled out and collapsed next to each other on the couch. For Ed it was the first time he felt like a social "broheim" with another guy. Abril tossed then a full-sized towel, they each wrapped an end around their messy cocks, a symbolic bonding of a masculine nature. It was an act that looked unacceptably queer out-of-context, but at the moment they were both fine with it.

Not that anybody cared, because now it was the ladies turn. Rose held her hand over her pussy, moved to straddle Corky's mouth and said, "would you like to have some of what your husband gave me? I flavored it with a little rose sauce, I hope you lick it."

At the same time Red lick her lips, crawled between Corky's legs and took in the sight of her creamed pussy. "I just want to enjoy my husband's good taste... do you mind?"

Beyond a few chaste kisses in her foolish teen years Corky had never done anything with a woman. When they talked earlier Rose had mentioned this (she said "girls just want to have fun"), and at the time Corky agreed with the concept ("oh yes, we sure do"), if not the specific. Now she had two requests, she was on the edge of giving and getting sexual service with two lovely, sexy females. Her husband and her lover were watching.

Corky dearly wanted to get into Rose's little clique and she thought her willingness might be part of the admission price. Plus she was sincerely curious about getting the cum from there, she had never tasted her husband's cum. Then there were the men involved, because of them she really did not feel she could turn down either offer, especially if the men were going to watch.

A glance told her that both guys really wanted to watch the girls-doing-Corky threesome action. She was pretty sure that Red's request would feel good to her, and Red did have a point about it being Phil's cum.

As far as Rose, Corky was normally less interested in sticking her face into Rose's messy puss. But Ed was watching her, and Corky figured she had to satisfy him and herself sometime about what his cum tasted like. Eating Rose seemed like a twofer. She had heard Rose distinctly say "lick" in place of "like," it seemed intentional and another push towards doing it. So she gave Rose a smile and a cautious "yes... please. I think I'd like that," to both of the ladies.

Rose moved carefully, she was sitting her dripping naughty on a virgin mouth. She moved so slowly that Corky had to stretch her tongue eagerly for her first taste. The tongue hit the right spot, Rose groaned, a remarkably primal sound in response to contact that Corky felt in her core, when they made first contact. Corky had never really tasted the sexual fluids of any man or woman, and if asked she would say that what she found was unique. The flavor struck her as sexual, but a little mild, Ed had been following suggestions from the service girls in terms of his diet. Corky found the mix was not nearly as bitter or salty as she had heard, there was a "musky" flavor, or really a pair of flavors, that predominated.

But what was more interesting was Rose's pussy. Corky's eyes were closed, but to her tongue the complex of flesh folds was fascinating to navigate. The warm flesh of clit, the diamond, the labials, and the fuck hole stretched open by her husband's cock, it was all there for her to explore. She could easily extend her tongue into Rose's body where Ed's cock had probed and surged so delightfully just minute's ago. There was more, as Corky explored she could see Rose's little shudders and jump's when her tongue stimulated the most sensitive spots along Rose's pussy.

Rose was looking down on Corky's eyes with a big smile. "It is such a pleasure to give myself to a virgin tongue," Rose said. "It is a memory I will treasure."

Goose bumps went through Corky at those words, she knew Rose was sincere and she felt the same. This was a moment Corky would keep the rest of her life and Rose owned it.

At the other end, Corky had spread her thighs as Red moved in tongue first. Red hesitated a moment until the other two made contact, then she carefully moved the tip of her tongue along the valley of Corky's pussy. It was similar to what Phil had done, but it felt very different. She moved on a path shaped like a question-mark, starting with the tip of her tongue just inside the well-stretched hole, moving up in a straight line along the valley, then ending with a three-quarters circle around her clit. As she repeated the path her tongue tip moved wiggled from side-to-side, and the second time it ended with a thrilling flourish around, but not on, Corky's clit. Then she began to lap up the juices that flowed, the taste of Red's husband was spiced by Corky's fresh pussy juices. Red was very effective at pleasing a pussy, her boss gave her own bonus pleasures to her right-hand woman, making Red's day on a regular basis, and Red had become very good at returning the favor to her boss, and to Birdy, Red's female assistant at the computer office.

Because of the way she felt at both ends, Corky got a little confused about the erotic signals she was getting and giving. In her own way Corky's tongue started to match the cadence of Red's.

Corky's initial feelings were not all positive, but the the power and control of the experience on Rose, plus the pleasure she got from Red, wove a surprising emotional 'sisterhood' feeling, changing her attitude. Rose was right, if the men were busy working then maybe some play with the other ladies could be very satisfying to fill the day in a way a book club or playing bridge with the girls or mindless shopping could not come close to matching. It beat looking for other guys, which she knew was the LA favorite sport for wives with busy husbands. She even got a thrill out of how Abril was watching the trio feast on each other while playing with her own pussy.

Ed was moved to change his position, he moved onto the bed to watch his wife from close up as she tasted his cum dripping from Rose's body. It was a surprising and satisfying experience for him. "My goodness baby, that looks so hot... I don't know what to say."

Rose had to mention something. "You must know that many of your partners make double dates with the wives of other partners, dates 'with benefits' happen. There are some wife exchange substitutes, like Holly Russell, who go on overnights with one or two partners to vacation spots, so they can play games day and night. I know that Joe Pope used set up dinner dates with benefits for Amy with other lawyers in the pool, because she liked to do things and he was more a stay-at-home type... OHHH! Keep that up dear, it is wonderful... the point being that just because you are married does not mean you have to do things as couple, or only as a couple. Partners share, it is the natural way of things. Something to keep in mind."

It was no surprise that Red got Corky excited faster than Corky stimulated Rose. In addition to working fast, Red built Corky's climax up to a very intense release, so intense that Corky lost track of where she was with Rose as she moaned and convulsed in response as Red inflicted all the pleasure Corky's body could accept. Rose lifted her own body clear as Corky called out, "Oh Fuck Me... I NEVER knew a tongue could feel so good!"

When Corky climaxed Red was very happy with her reward. She lapped up Phil's deep fluids that flowed out of Corky's body.

As the climax washed over Corky, Ed was captivated by how completely Red took his wife's body in climax, it was the most intense he had ever seen her. His wife was totally given to ecstasy, and it gave him something to shoot for. After all, he had a tongue too. In a way, the tongue was mightier than the cock.

It seemed that Ed could learn some good things to please his wife from both Red and Phil. Maybe a double date like Rose mentioned...

About a minute later Rose also got off. Some would say she cheated by pinching her own nips just right, at the border of pain and pleasure. But only Abril noticed.

When it was over, and there was no more cum for Corky to lap up, Rose settled herself on Corky's mouth for a final nether kiss. Corky understood the intent and responded. Then the three ladies disengaged from each other and settled in a pile on the bed, they all felt the need for some more extensive physical contact with each other after the release. After some shared kisses and hugs with all three on the bed, the others slowly drifted away. Ed left to get some sleep, he had a long day starting off a long week. Abril left next, she would report what happened once I was free from my Yucatan duties and return with me to the scene in a few hours. Lastly Red and Phil went back to their room, they clung to each other for the rest of the night, they were deeply in love and could not bear to be parted any more this weekend.

Rose stayed behind to keep Corky company as she rested before her next appointment. Rose would not tell her who was coming next, she only mentioned that she had made three "appointment periods" for the night, and Rose would be present for all three. If Corky wanted to sleep in the room after the third couple left - she was concerned about waking her husband - Rose would be glad to keep her company in bed - and take her to breakfast in the morning.

Rose did mention that it was common practice for women to shower between their male visitors, a few guys were picky about that. Corky did not do that with her dinosaurs, but the dinosaurs were a unique group.

However, Rose mentioned that Corky's next visit was an exception to the general rule, a shower was not really needed or desired before Corky's next visitor. "This might not be quite what you expect, but the little surprises have worked so far, haven't they?"

"Yes, they have," Corky admitted. "Tonight I am giving myself over to the pleasures you have selected for me, and so far things have exceeded my expectations."

-

I got the word on Corky's the next visitor "straight from the horse's mouth," as they say at the horse racing track, Samantha told me two days later in a phone call.

Corky and Rose did not have to wait long before Samantha showed up, wearing a toga with nothing underneath and carrying a small makeup-case with a collection of female-friendly toys.

Sam was engaged to my uncle Kwit, but given his general appearance and the girth of his male member, plus the fact that Corky had never met him, Sam thought it best to visit without her guy.

Rose made the introductions, including a mention that she had been with Sam and David, "participating fully" in two of their three contract closing. In fact, Sam was the one that suggested Rose's involvement.

"Participating fully? Was that with Samantha or your Father?" Corky asked. It was open knowledge in the firm that important contract closings involved sex somehow, including times when other partners were asked to participate in the closings.

Rose blushed at the question, recalled the most recent closing (Not Quite a White Witch 3) where a crowd watched her bridging between both CEOs with her body as they all achieved the heights of pleasure. "I don't tell everybody... but in fact the answer is that I enjoyed contact with both of them... both at the same time."

Rose then asked if Corky wanted her to leave, but after just a moment of thought Corky said that being watched was new to her, and she liked it, so Rose stayed.

Corky did not really know what to expect when Sam showed up. But Corky was very impressed with Sam's stature as an equal to David Barnes. In addition, Sam had a very "sexy mother" appeal to Corky. Sam's time on the street added years to her face, but she had a busty, curvy female body that was very strong. When she came in Sam embraced and kissed Corky. She had such a womanly body but she moved with strength and aggression that Corky identified as male. It opened the door to her buried mommy issues and her sexual desires for a strong figure. (Corky's mother died soon after birth and her Father did not remarry. Corky missed out on breast feeding, cuddles as a child, and a mother to talk to. Sam fit easily into the void which Corky had never defined but felt keenly.)

Since Sam came alone Corky thought she might miss the penetration a man could provide. But as the initial embrace stretched out that concern was forgotten. The pair made out passionately for a time, besides deep kissing Corky pulled aside Sam's toga and found something to love as she buried her face in Sam's abundant bosom. Sam allowed Corky to set the tone as the initiator in the early stages. When they finally parted it was a short leap for Sam to reveal her favorite toy, the same one she used to fuck Red on her honeymoon night. The slim abstract shape and the angle, which allowed Sam to press her curvy body against Corky as they kissed and fucked, got Corky to put aside her reservations and open up for a new experience. Corky had never conceived of such a merger of male and female sensations.

Corky loved the "ladies only" pace and "feel" of the session. They shifted easily from making out and fucking with passion to talking about Corky's short arranged marriage. They also talked about passing her spare time during the day, Sam wondered if Corky was going to pursue a career or some more education. "You really need something to do with your day, boredom leads to bad habits.

Corky could not write code or anything like that, but she wondered about doing something as a part-time job, in an office or similar environment, to fill her time. All three were also aware that the unimaginable (divorce, or death of a husband) could happen to any married woman.

With Corky's family wealth behind her, Sam mentioned that the most useful skills to have dealt with investing and tracking money. She mentioned how Chin Li was self-taught while working, but had improved her position greatly using knowledge, common sense and avoiding the herd mentality. "Chin Li came to San Francisco as a penniless, pregnant undocumented teenager, there she was sold as a sex slave. Now in her forties she has built enough wealth to support herself," Sam said. "She is presently in South America, helping others."

Both Rose and Corky were interested in meeting this woman when she got back. Thinking about their economic future was important to both of them, they knew that Social Security would be a shattered promise when they were ready for it, and they needed to be aware of their position.

When the time came Corky was fascinated to have Sam fuck her with the toy. Sam was such a motherly figure to Corky, 100% female. The toy was sexless. But with Sam working her toy they both were stimulated together, they got the extra contact they need to climax. It was like a pleasing but unobtrusive penis, at an angle that was ideal because of how they could embrace. Corky got off several times as Sam fucked her, it got easier as she got more comfortable with the act. Plus, Corky had her mind blown the first time Sam got off with Corky. They did not use fingers and oral sex the way Red and Rose had with Corky, Sam simply did not inspire such play.

Corky was discovering that sex - even FF sex - was like an amusement park for a child, sometimes the Ferris Wheel was the star, sometimes the Carousel was the big deal.

Near the end the trio took a shower to wash off sweat and lubricant and just to feel refreshed. That was where Rose and Sam introduced Corky to another ride, the rollercoaster of anal sex. They each used a finger to enter the other "just for a quick thrill." But they insisted that toys, cocks and even very naughty tongues could be fun too, assuming the parties knew what they were doing.

Rose mentioned that when there were more than two people, "using her rosebud for sex can help a woman enjoy more fun, if she wants."

Sam added that, "Back-door sex with their lovers is something that gays, Catholic high school bad girls who can't use the pill, and devout Muslim wives who must abstain from vaginal sex during their period, can all work with."

Corky had a full set of fingernails but she saw how the others kept two fingernails trimmed, and how they were used to enter the other. She accepted fingers touching her in back but declined to experience penetration. Still, Corky was glad for a chance to see the other two at play with something else new she could try both giving and getting with her husband.

-

Chapter 80. I Am Called To Service

Monday Morning at 2:00, September 1, 2008

When Rose called my room while setting up the appointments I was too busy to take the call so Abril answered. Rose asked Abril if she thought I would be willing to service Corky during a late night visit as a last appointment, from 2 to 4. She mentioned that mine would be the biggest cock that Corky would have that night. But Rose was sure I would treat Corky right, based on the way I treated her, Sondra and Lisa the night before.

Rose told Abril, "I am sure that your husband will make up for last night's shortcomings, if it is okay with you."

Abril replied, "Of course you know, my husband might spoil her for other men, including her own husband."

"Don't I know it girlfriend," Rose answered. "I mentioned the idea to Corky, and it did give her pause, but she figured that if it happened tonight, or at some social, then it was bound to happen and she would live with it. So, should I put your names down?"

"Hold on, I'll check with him." Abril explained the request to me and I agreed, so she told Rose that we were both on board.

Abril had become much calmer with sharing my body and her own. Part of this was a sudden sense of progress towards the end of the job, now that I was now a partner the end was in sight, we were planning to drain the bank in mid-February. With my permission and suggestions Abril had even made some appointments with criminal law specialists who might be able to help spring her father.

(Many thieves are caught by the cops or other criminals because of what they do with the sudden wealth after the crime. If somebody driving an old truck suddenly is rolling in a hot new Porsche, people ask where the money came from. When the cops ask, you better have a good answer you can prove. However, funds given to lawyers are confidential unless the lawyer can be tied to the crime. Sam and I already had a system for the bulk of the stolen wealth.)

During her call Rose also mentioned how Corky admired Abril's body, and suggested that a 'sandwich fuck' of one version or another might be a turn-on for all involved. Abril agreed, she was always glad to have her body worshipped and it might be fun to share orgasms with Corky.

A couple of hours later, when I wrapped up my real-time and post op duties with the commanders in the Yucatan, I grabbed a quick shower while Abril told me more details about her call from Rose. It sounded like great fun, the last teenager to enjoy my cock was Cynthia in May, so I was overdue!

I did have one concern, if I was going to fuck Corky to my own climax, that would be one less climax I could share with Abril.