Not Quite a White Knight Vol. 05D

Story Info
Bente shoots. SinSin is bi-slut. Red does shark happy meal.
62.2k words
4.43
1.7k
1
0

Part 37 of the 37 part series

Updated 04/05/2024
Created 07/07/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Not Quite A White Knight Volume 5

By LolaPaul49

Part D Chapters 28 - 33 - End

Continues From Vol. 5C

(Note: this Volume is nominated in "Group Sex," as that is the prominent theme. However, in chapter 30 three mutually antagonistic principals leave on a helicopter ride, but only one returns to the mainland. Still, there is sex to the end. No weapons are used, nature takes it's course. It's California, think Sushi. The significant details are murky and "off camera.")

This is the end of Volume 5. The Table Of Contents below is for this part.

Most chapters contain sexual action, but chapters 28, and 30 contain the most intense action here.

Chapters 30 is designated as POV. This means it is written from the viewpoint of another (Cynthia) which is then told to our hero.

Chapter 31 has incidents where bad things happen to bad people.

-

Table Of Contents

Part D. Busy Days

Where Cynthia finally sees herself as she is and really wants to be. Also there is sex in public, in the water, then Red does some man-eating sharks as a happy meal, shark sushi.

Chapter 28. Diamond Girls

After the Booty Call with Jessica, I take Li to my bed. Abril is waiting.

Thursday September 18, 2008

Chapter 29. Bente Rocks My Girls On Film

Friday September 19. 2008

Gracie charms the Patron with a suggestion for Bente.

Chapter 30. Cynthia In Peru (POV)

Friday September 19, 2009

Cynthia's first days in Peru.

Chapter 31. Shark Snacks

Saturday Morning, September 20, 2008

Shark, meet shark. Fixing loose ends.

Chapter 32. From Bohemia With Joy

Sunday September 21, 2008

Amy needs a date for the Red Carpet. White Knight answers?

Chapter 33. Wives In The Office

Monday September 22, 2008

It is strictly against policy.

-

Chapter 28. Diamond Girls

Thursday September 18, 2008

After our Booty Call molesting Jessica to new levels of fun, great releases, primitive behavior and the parts of herself that she had never seen outside of her deepest secret dreams, I drove Li to the mansion.

Part of the deal was that Li was coming home from Jessica's for a night with me. We had not seen each other as much as either of us liked and I was eager to hold her body, to hear her gossip, and relieve myself in her various tight eager holes. She expressed similar feelings, the things we did with Jessica just warmed us up.

When I got home I took Li straight up to my room, or at least what I thought of as my room. Thinking back, I probably should have checked in with Zar about that issue. But I was in a hurry to get us naked again, Li had been talking dirty to me for the entire drive home. It is the type of thing that gets people in trouble.

I guess I don't learn from experience as well as I could, especially where women are concerned.

When Li opened the door Abril was on my bed, as she had been every night since Cynthia left.

The last I heard was that Abril was scheduled to work at the Pablo tonight, she was scheduled to make up hours filling in for somebody on the late shift who had been out sick for several days in a row. But things change, and in this case the person had gotten better suddenly, which was good news for them. But when Li and I walked into my bedroom Abril was in my bed, naked, on her belly, reading internet porn and playing with herself. I gather that she was deep into the climax of the story.

I had to think fast about Abril's bruised feelings. "My diamond girls, together again. It has been a while since we were all together." I tried to sound happy at the sight. Well, that was legitimate, I was surprised by Abril's naked body and this view from behind is about the best surprise I can think of. Still, I really try to avoid bedroom surprises like this, in the best of times they usually lead to raised voices and no good for our hero.

I expected that Abril would try to assert some right to me. But instead their reaction was the opposite of what I expected. Li immediately went to the bed, kissed Abril gently on the cheek, and said she was "so sorry for her."

Abril thanked Li, turned her lips to make it a gentle kiss then moved over, making enough of a place for Li to join her. They both embraced, I almost felt like I was intruding on their intimacy. Oh yeah, they were on my bed.

There were some quiet words between them, words full of concern and understanding. I sat down on the couch and waited... I would do myself no good if I intruded.

Abril was fighting back tears. "My dear Sin-Sin has gone to Peru to service HIS dirty old grandfathers."

Li was a little more encouraging. "Well, let us talk on that. I mean, when you say 'old men' you are not talking about the soggy, wrinkly, sour one-tiny-spurt old used up dinosaurs you and I have to service, are we? I mean, it is true his grandfathers have collectively many decades, in fact over a hundred years of experience... but it is experience in making women smile. They line up, both young and old, for both of them! They all leave with smiles in the morning and a renewed sense of life. We ought to know, the apple never falls far from the tree, am I right?" She was motioning with her thumb over her shoulder at me. "Our mothers know it too. They are giants, regular Thor and Zeus in their beds, to guess how things are from their offspring. Many babies too!" She toned down to a stage whisper, like a secret. "She might get two of them like him... at once... imagine what wonders she... her naughty parts... will know. So no tears for Sin-one, I am sure."

Abril could hardly keep from breaking out laughing at all Li said. But she acknowledged that it was all true.

Eventually Li got up, dropped her garment on the couch (and me) and continued on her way into the bathroom. "I will see you in the shower," she called to one of us as she left.

The comment could have been intended for either or both of us, Li had this great way of showing indifference and inscrutability in such situations.

Ambiguity created a situation where we both had to look at each other - as Li well knew.

It was my bed so I guess it was my call, which left me the issues of deciding what I wanted and then expressing that to Abril in a manner that was sufficiently sensitive. I considered the issue... and kept considering.

Abril finally turned to me and talked about what was on her mind. "I talked to Cynthia last night and have been trying to process it. She said she had not been with the Patron yet, except to talk. He suggested that she have a temporary marriage with Ximena - the first lesbian marriage in the Colony - and that then she would become a celebrity and eventually could become you colonial wife. Everybody knows it is your child she carries, but until the old fart sticks his cock in her I guess it is not officially announced. I understand you have to marry whoever the Patron says, it is your job to make future princes. But I thought it would wait until after you marry the Indians. But she says for her first child to count you must be married before she delivers. Where does all this leave me?"

Well, we knew that was the issue. Abril was just plain confused about where things were going and when.

"Where does it leave you? Cynthia is doing what she said she would do, obeying the Patron who is trying to make things better for all his people. In terms of a Colony wife, you know I will not have a choice. But here you are the uncertain one, in terms of you father and how you will respond to his desires, however irrational. Plus, of course, he might get stuck in jail if he commits a crime there, or he might be killed there, or he might get killed if he gets out and comes after me, or he might get killed on the street, innocently or based on his choices. It seems you have a $5 million choice to make in the intermediate term."

"How do I make that choice? If I free my father I may lose everything I value."

"Well, I would say that you are ruled by short-term thinking in a world where you need to think long-term."

She made a face, she hated to admit I was right about something. She was smart enough to know, but her stubborn was a big hill to get over. She made a face and finally answered. "Yeah, that is fair. Putting away childish things is not just about toys. But how do I fix it?"

"You have to decide what you want and how to best get there. Deciding comes first. You know I will support..."

She cut me off. "Gracie is coming... I am afraid you might kick me to the curb, either on you own because she is beautiful and rich, or because she wants you to."

"Tell me, do I strike you as a man who would let any other person exert control over me for money?"

"Gracie is very rich."

"Yes, but that is not always a positive. I can't stand the company of most people who act like their being rich gives them power, and folks I can't stand tend to go away, as you know. But Gracie is different, she has never exerted power because she never knew she had any, she is damaged in that way. In many ways she is like the Church girls, with no awareness of her economic circumstance. Ernie will teach her if she asks, but she won't ask if she does not have a reason."

"Yes, but your collection of pretty ladies might strike her as a reason."

"Okay, you don't know the bottom line, besides her screwed up mother, and in spite of all her money, there is another reason she will never make a demand on me. She has faced losing her life through torture, I mean she was naked, tied up and bent over while three fools were trying to decide who goes first, and who uses the pliers and the dry ice when they do. She knows I saved her from it, and she is forever VERY grateful for that. It is a major step on the way to loyalty, which I require from those close to me. For you, that means you have nothing to fear from her, except her taking a spot - only one spot - in my rotation. Plus, you know that if you and Cynthia are still together a year from now, you might not even want the spot, and I will be fine with that. Your diamond is not real by accident, it is a promise of an open heart as long as you follow sensible rules, rules any smart adult would follow. It means I really care for you and what you want, because frankly if you are not happy you are no good to me."

That trapped Abril in a bit of a do-loop between stubborn and being happy.

I noticed that there was a green light by the intercom, it meant Li was in the bathroom, but she was listening to us. Well, she was a spy, it was her job and I am glad she pursued it so assiduously.

I gave her a time out. "Look, how about you think about YOU for a time, instead of everyone else. In the mean time, I am going to join Li. I... that is WE would love it if you came along, or stayed here, or went to your own room and studied... whatever delights you. Okay?"

Abril could talk snap well enough, but for important things she liked time to think. She could go to Nia's room to get her pussy licked, but she knew from experience that Li and I would do a better job, so she followed me.

Li snapped off the intercom light just in time, Abril did not see it.

In the bathroom Li had the air hot and steamy, a signal that she wanted us to take our time with handling each other. She tried to start with Abril, but my wife was reticent, holding back because her mind was dwelling on what I said. It wasn't new to her, almost three years ago we had a similar conversation focused on her father and freeing him from jail. She was with a girlfriend at that point as well, one that both her father and I disliked. We were both right.

Her father was given an unreasonable sentence, administered in a difficult way, it was not fair by California standards or any US standards. But on the other hand, he did commit a crime, knowingly, intentionally robbing a person who never did him any harm. In most other parts of the world the punishment would be harsher and his fellows would be much harsher to him given that he was not naturally a violent man. On two continents his own hand might well have been taken and the wound cauterized with a crude torch or something similar, leaving him quite defenseless.

The argument for prison was that people can be rehabilitated, but we all know the fact is that cops are paid to be unreasonable, most criminals are even more unreasonable, and the real purpose of jails is to keep the more unreasonable members of society away from those who produce the GNP that makes the standard of living we all enjoy based on what many consider reasonable efforts. I am not saying that humane rehabilitation is not possible, just that it is expensive (reducing the standard of living for the masses), requires more and better adjusted rehabilitates than the world produces, and is viable for only a small percentage of criminals. It will have a negative effect on other criminals so I am not sure there is a net benefit to society even for the criminal population.

Also, I suspect that cops only see the "once guilty" as anything other than guilty, which goes a way in turning even those who are rehabilitated into criminals again.

Maybe the Tribe has the only efficient solutions: no money to steal and "a feast for the condors" for other crimes. A thousand years ago they really could not afford anything in between.

Those thoughts went through my mind in the little time it took Li to get the message about Abril being no fun and turn her attention to me. We both had fun at Jessica's booty call, but now Li wanted my body and my attention. I gave her both, 100%.

Li dragged me under the shower and started to rub her hands over my body. She was all over me, from my face to my toes, a delightful blend of worship, loving and cleaning all mixed together because she wanted it, all of it. It was nothing I was going to turn down. Gradually the feeling got more loving. It was rare for her, but she really put her emotion into it. With her actions she told me we were not going to fuck tonight, Li was determined we would make love.

At first Abril stayed outside the shower, she pulled the shower curtain aside and was just watching. She looked happy, relaxed and entertained. Also beautiful, I had to say her trim waist accented her figure wonderfully. Li did not mind my looking at Abril, she also looked. She saw Abril not as 50% or me, but as 200% for her. She was sure of getting there, but until then it was not a distraction for either of us.

After Li was done cleaning my body she began to give me kisses. Not just deep passionate kisses but also gentle, loving little kisses in all kind of places, including the usual (nipples, cock, balls, etc.) and the unusual (hands, upper arms, hipbones, etc.). She had a unique ability to make every kiss feel especially gentle and loving. Abril was watching us and got the message. It was a subtle skill Abril did not have, probably because of the way they were each raised.

After Li was done showering me with affection she dragged me to the bed without either of us drying off, she was in that type of mood.

Abril asked Li if she should leave, "I get him to myself so much, maybe you want some privacy for things."

"You know I am not shy about anything, and we both love looking at you. You are so sexy! So stay if you want, join in if you want, it is fine with me. The bed is big enough and you know he likes you. Plus, I can be your girlfriend too."

"I admit that I am tempted, but tonight he did not expect me here, and I can see you are weaving a special mood he likes. I will disrupt that... But maybe... I don't want to be alone..." She thought for a moment. "I will wait on the couch if you don't mind. Maybe when you are done I can join you in dreams."

"You know I like to cuddle you body, we both do."

Notice that none of the conversation asked about my opinion? Yeah, I noticed that too. It was my bed in my house, but women have a way of taking things over. In May and early June the conversation would have been completely different with yelling and harsh words on both sides. Even after I gave them both diamonds they were not always so considerate of each other.

But now Abril was hurting, and it was not just Cynthia's absence, it was the looming spectre of her Father, Gracie coming, and the end of her place in my life. To be honest, Li had also changed towards Abril. I thought it might also be how they were now both dealing with a common pool of cocks requiring the pleasure of release from their bodies, either Abril overnight or Li in 15-minute mouthfuls. I expected that stuff to end next February, 5 months away, but we all knew that date was more like "the earliest possible" than anything else. In fact, only I, Sam and Red knew the target date. Cynthia and Resha did not even know there was a plan.

Abril stayed, settling on the couch where she watched us but said, "don't pay me any mind, act like I am not here... maybe picture a painting of a sad kitten on the wall." That was the type of thing that Li was good at, and she soon had me distracted as well.

Li and I made out, very loving, for about a half hour. It was all foreplay, soft kisses, nibble kisses, deep tongue kisses, body kisses, with hugs and hands touching, loving, trying to put loving feelings in everything we did. I was about 90% successful, while Li was operating at about 115% showing she loved me, giving her body to every whim I had. She whispered how some of my gentle kisses touched her soul, but mainly she didn't talk.

When we were finally moved we put our bodies together. I was sitting up at the side of the bed and Li lowered herself on top of me. With our heights it is actually the most loving position for us, our bodies are close and we can kiss in so many ways. Abril knew enough to wordlessly lend a hand with guiding me in, it seemed to fit and she knew the territory well enough. As I entered I was drooling pre-cum at a pretty good rate and Li's pussy was flowing like a regular river. Abril chuckled and licked the juices from her fingers before she crept back to the couch, leaving us to share ourselves.

We held still for a minute with me inside Li, both of us enjoying the feeling of togetherness, sharing our heartbeats. Then she sighed and slowly, inexorably, used her arms and legs wrapped around us to pull us tightly together like she wanted her chest to merge with mine so our hearts could beat perfectly as one because they occupied the same space.

I started to move in her body, smoothly in small increments, like I was supplying the muscle movement and she was controlling the very loving pace. In time she started squeezing inside, doubling the rhythm, the intensity. As we kissed I felt her tears flowing, tears of happiness.

In time we rolled to our sides and then around, so she was on top, but we stayed at the same angle, tight together from hips to kissing lips, with the same shallow movement. I was holding her with my hands on her buns, more massaging then holding. Her tiny arms were tight around my neck, holding us together out of fierce need, breathing and kissing combined. We rolled over again and again, almost going off the bed except Abril whispered a warning.

When the time came my body was so inside of her that she could feel my balls tighten against her entrance. We both shuddered as my release came with hers, we were so connected that we climaxed on the same breath. I filled her body as she filled my soul. Her release and mine were perfect, a thing of beauty as we each exerted our energy in the climax.

But to be honest, were were both so involved in our loving kisses that the climax, while powerful, was secondary. The kiss continued for some time.

We had worked ourselves into a position where we were wrapped up tight, it would take more energy to unravel and frankly we didn't have it.

But Abril did. She came back to the bed and began licking, little kitten licks, where we were joined and were falling asleep. As she worked I saw Abril's bright smile, she really enjoyed the taste of our juices and the texture of our fleshy parts as they started to free up from the natural shrinkage that surely follows the man's completion of the act.