Not Quite a White Knight Vol. 05D

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Phil and I left for the office before Li, about 11 Friday morning and came back about 5 in the evening. I drove both ways and Phil consented to a hood near my home.

He figured family was a safe topic for conversation. "Sam said that Qwit is you uncle? Also Martin? They are quite a contrast."

"Also Zar, Nia, Irene, Bente, Tango, a lot of people..."

'Wait, Bente and Tango are your relatives? But they are married?"

"On both sides of my family we trace relatives back a long time, so they know where they stand genetically better than you and Red know. There are no bastards on either side. Things like Amy and the Sterns - finding they are related - happen all the time in any group in the US. Family relations get fractured by wars, the Depression, bastards, one-night mistakes, family fights, dozens of reasons. In my family... well, we are not at the level of the House of Windsor - which is an adopted name because they are Germans - but we have had a reason and an ease of keeping track. However, with all this DNA stuff going on, the world will shrink in a big way."

He agreed with that.

He was a lot more relaxed on the way back, we shared general gossip. I told him about how I was "in charge" Wednesday but he didn't volunteer anything. I did add the comment that he was invited to both parties and that his choice was noticed by some other partners.

By the time we got back Resha had joined the party. She had worked that day so she declined to kiss me, then saw I had Phil along and wondered if he was in trouble. It took me some time to calm her down.

Later I saw Phil talking to Resha alone, it looked like a friendly conversation. He had picked up on how Bente was tight with Resha, he was curious but he did not delve more into the subject.

Phil was impressed with all the girls in my house, but he confessed a particular soft spot for Resha. I said that was especially unlikely for now, Resha was so jumpy about her position with the firm that she really did not trust anybody else. I stressed that at work Phil had to act normal, and if there was a change I would let him know. Also, I said that I did not know any names, but with a new wife and a girlfriend on the side he should count himself fortunate.

That got us talking about the wife exchange, we tried to think of common ideas we might present to Barnes together. He thought that was a great idea, his wife still had a thing about her leg and was not interested in exposing herself to about half the partners. Her experience with the Barnes team at the auction was worse than Abril's. Like Abril, the exception was Evert, who made her feel good. A letter from the four of us would carry some weight.

Belen and Ernie arrived at about 3 in the afternoon. They brought Resha from work, it was not a long detour. Both Resha and Belen got in a full cycle of shots, both had elements in their shots (like a baby blanket or a bottle) indicating their status as mothers with children.

When we returned the girls were still posing for more shots, even Martin's wives had gotten into the mood and were suggesting poses to each other. They decided to do a few group shots of 4 to 6 naked women in bed or clustered around the large sexual toys, some in sexual poses and others hiding their nipples and crotch as they waved and smiled. It seemed that Gracie's project had grown. The Patron would be pleased.

-

Before she left Bente had dates scheduled for monthly visits with Sofia and Valeria to document their pregnancies. She hoped to get explicit sights of "the guys" (looking at me) but I said that was unlikely. "It is not something the Patron would be interested in."

In a brief conversation Bente also continued to show her interest in my personal attentions, suggesting the Tango would be pleased to swap with me for one of my "diamonds."

To me it seemed that Tango might have been under some duress making the offer. In any event I told her that I did not treat my women as property, not even for short-term rentals. If either or both wanted Tango, I had no objection, and no quid pro quid or permission was required. Bente made a face at that, it pissed her off a bit, and she did not need her husband looking for a distraction while they were still on their honeymoon. But she dared not show her displeasure.

-

Just after sundown Cynthia called me from Peru. She was concerned about fucking other men, she knew the Patron and the Chief were on her horizontal dance card, but the Patron had mentioned some others and she wanted to be sure I was clear about her "doing stuff" with folks closer to her own age. I mentioned Avee and my mother as examples I thought highly of; relative age was not a concern for either.

It was really a test of her nature, in the past Li and Resha and even Abril had been whores when they needed income, Cynthia had spent her teenage years within the hard shell of her "Prince Charming" fantasy for me. Giving up her pussy and ass to me, then doing Ernie and Amy and the others, plus getting knocked up had pretty much pounded her protective shell to powder. With that in her past, we decided on the term "voracious bisexual slut" as something appropriate for her next volume of "Disney Princess Goes XXX Wild On A Mattress." I always knew it was her nature. She didn't.

Sin-Sin took some convincing, I practically had to paint a picture. But then Pammie was the smart one, she managed to keep her knees together during her road trip with Tonto all just to prove a point to herself.

I had to get up early, Saturday was going to be long and busy for me, so I went to bed alone. Abril joined me later, but we just kissed, and maybe I nuzzled on her breasts a bit, I was not awake but I had a feeling something like that happened.

-

Chapter 30. Cynthia In Peru (POV)

Tuesday September 16 to Friday September 19, 2009

Cynthia's first days in Peru.

(Note: This chapter is Cynthia's point-of-view during the start of her trip to Peru. She liked the new laptop for notes and videos. Mer and Per also sent daily reports, they were tied into the both camps and were very entertained. Cynthia had quite a roller-coaster ride emotionally, and she felt the need to share with me, "even if I could not take the time to be with her." I was aware that she was not really pleased with her initial impression that I was "sending her off for months of nightly screwing by an old man and whoever else he chose to enjoy her pregnant naked body." Her mother had told her the Patron would be a good time. Li's mother would be there and she also shared Belen's view. During her first week in Peru Cynthia found she matured a few years.)

-

Tuesday September 16, 2008

Thoughts Before The Flight.

I admitted that I was more at fault than the Prince was for my situation. I deliberately concealed my fertile state in May, the first times when I tempted my Prince with my body. That started me on this path. My choices were based on my foolish secret childish fantasy. I learned, be careful what you wish for.

On the path I also admit that I took the oath to obey the Patron, and at the time I was aware of the 'Family Sharing' practice. With the Prince's father dead I just did not expect that things would extend to me "shacking up with" his aged grandfather. I was special, after all. LA teenagers all tell themselves that. The anticipation that I was bound for three months as a surrogate wife to an old man really got to me in the weeks before the flight.

When the time came I pulled on my 'big girl' panties and got on a chartered luxury jet plane expecting to spend that night, and many others, naked and "cockupied" in an old man's bed. At that point I really hoped the old man was all my mother said he was. Shudder.

I thought I was doing this for my child. It turned out that I was. Good for me! In that sense I told myself that it was an adult act, something that might be overdue. The trouble was that suddenly I did not want to be quite that adult.

One small comfort was the sudden engagement of my sister Pammie to Tonto. I should clarify, the timing was the surprise, the result was inevitable. I also learned about the eagerness of the Patron to meet Tony. This meant that three friendly faces would be along for the trip. I had harbored a crush on handsome Tony after the time at that prison when I saw him naked, wiggled against his body as I shared a shower with him, then watched his muscular ass and piston-like shaft as he screwed Nia to loud exclamations of pure delight. After that show it was my turn to shine. I felt so mature, sexy and naughty as Tony's eyes watched me mounting my Prince's baby-making scepter. His dark eyes stayed on me, drinking in my shapely body, as I danced. That said it all.

As I settled myself for pleasure on my baby-daddy's cock, watching Tony watching me, and the truth is I was thinking of doing him. To me, Tony and my father, who were both roughly twice my age, were my ideals as 'older men' to enjoy with my body when my Prince was not around or was busy. On the other hand, I estimated that the Patron and his buddy the Chief were a least a generation older. As an young LA girl that meant all sorts of horrors of dry wrinkled skin, and shriveled body parts that should never be seen. I kept telling myself it was not contagious, even if it sort of is.

I wondered sometimes if I had too many crushes. Besides my baby-daddy and Abril - there was my Dad, Amy and now this blooming crush on Tony. Plus I really liked Resha and Li and Gracie and Mer and Per and... I guess that makes me a bisexual slut.

I decided it was the Prince's fault.

I fell in love with him when I was ten or maybe earlier, but I knew from the start that he would not have time for me every night. I would be lucky getting quality time once a week. So instead of getting jealous of his other bedmates I allowed myself to think of others for myself, to fill my heart (or whatever, I was 10!) when my Prince couldn't fill me. Abril and Resha and the others showed me that he had no problem with me having female lovers. Plus he sent my Dad to my bed, like he knew those urges I didn't know I had. Yum.

I did not realize how wide my door swung open.

I used to dream only of my Prince. These days I enjoyed fantasies about all of them. So maybe I should enjoy some of my crushes for real before I had to start changing diapers in a few months.

That led me to another thought. Maybe in a generation, with family sharing, I would find myself in bed opening my legs to my daughter's handsome husband... or even my son's lovely young pregnant wife! I could be the old person in the bed. Fuck, I felt myself get wet at that thought. Maybe those folks in Peru had a really good idea.

Well, so much for Disney inspired Prince Charming childish expectations. My trip was much more an XXX-rated version on "Alice in the Amazon Wonderland."

-

A Flight To Peru

Better than First Class

Early Tuesday morning Zar drove Brisk and I to Van Nuys airport where we boarded a charter jet. On the way Zar picked up Oriana, who was a nurse for Dr. Xadi. She wanted to do a pelvic exam in the car but I declined. Still, it felt nice to know she was concerned.

Soon after we got to the hanger my Daddy drove up with Pammie, Tonto and Tony. I knew that Tony had stayed at my folk's house overnight, and bad girl that I am I wondered if he had slept with my mother, she was not along. Maybe she was afraid of giving something away?

Daddy knew that I was not happy about things, but he put up a good front. We ended our incestuous affair about 6 weeks ago, but when he got a chance and no one could see he shared a very 'naughty daddy' deep kiss with me as a morale boost, he really loved me and supported his "growing Big Girl." I really liked that, it filled my heart. I also felt how he was hard for me, which struck me as a nice gesture. He had seen the Patron screw my mother, and now he was sending me off to do the same.

I immediately thought of giving him a BJ to fortify me, but it was a hanger, so there was not much privacy. He was telling me, without words, that I should enjoy what was coming my way. I admit that my Daddy's love, his kiss and his embrace felt good. Reassuring.

I got on the plane. I imagined everyone else knew what I was expecting, I felt like I was already naked and dripping already before them. In truth only Pammie knew, and she was quite distracted entertaining her two guys, Tonto and Tony. She was all proprietary about them, she never shared. For just a moment I imagined them as a threesome, but I could not hold the thought. Good girl Pammie was too focused on the White Scarf as an honor, so I was sure she would be pure when she said her vows. I was not so sure about after the "I do's," she really wanted the White Scarf and we both knew what happened after that honor.

The Patron invited her after he knew she expected to be a White Scarf virgin bride on her wedding night.

Whether she would accept the honor with the colony's traditional wedding night routine was an open question. (If she did as expected, who educated her husband?)

I did know that she had talked to the Prince about exactly how pure a good girl she had to be, now that she was an engaged woman. I wondered. Had Tonto's cum flavored her sweet kisses yet? Had he feasted on her pussy? Did she bend over for anal like a bad Catholic school virgin of old? I didn't think so, but maybe he would do something soon. She would not tell me what my Prince said, but I got the impression that she had permission for her white scarf to be a little smudged around the edges. Makeup always gets on white clothing you know.

To be honest, she was mostly focused on what came after the ceremony, when 'White Scarf' was removed and she spent the night learning about sex under the Patron or the Prince or someone else. In general, Pammie was a very good student.

That led to more thoughts about who would educate Tonto. He had not sworn an oath so he was not technically part of the Colony. Did they do mixed marriages? Yes, I realized my mother was one when she married, Dad was appointed by the Patron as his deputy to do the White Scarf honors. Mom still has that old Scarf, they use it on anniversaries. Gosh.

Back to Tonto, if Abril was not asked, or was asked and declined, might I be asked? That seemed logical. As I thought of that I admit that looked at Tonto with a slightly different mindset, like a younger version of the naked Tony I had seen, showered with, and watched perform pleasure on Nia. On his wedding night Tonto might be the first younger man coming into my pussy. That was an interesting thought to distract me through takeoff.

I will admit that the flight in the private jet was nice. Jet smooth and relaxed, with lots of leg room. I wonder what they cost? I had heard that one with this range was $10 to $20 million. Upkeep was the killer, after you bought one, even sitting in the airport you needed work, and flying there was pilots, fuel, fees, checkups on everything.

The original plan was to fly in the biz-jet to Iquitos Peru, with refueling stops along the way in Mexico City and Panama. However, when we refueled in Panama something about the weather east of the mountains in Colombia and Ecuador caused a change of plans, the pilots diverted to Quito instead. The jet was chartered for a flight out of Quito early Thursday so the change suited both the Patron and the charter company. The biggest side benefit of the original plan, weather aside, was that it made for a much smoother, low altitude flight for the last leg of the journey, when we were all going to be in a single-engine Cessna that was well suited for the comfort of cargo and parachuters.

The flight, including the landings and takeoffs, was a blur. I admit I could not leave Abril's body alone all day yesterday, or the Prince's body alone last night. I was greedy for both so today it caught up and I was pretty sleepy.

As soon as they opened the door in Quito Pammie said she could feel the attitude. I really did not get a chance to feel it because a cute friendly face - Ximena was a girl I met briefly in July - was right there there at the door with an oxygen setup for my face, a blood-ox/pulse reader for my arm and a wheelchair, to move me to the Patron's Cessna for last leg of the flight. It seemed that suddenly I could not be trusted to walk across 10 yards of tarmac. Brisk was so strong as he lifted me from my seat to the wheelchair and then a few moments later when he put me into my seat in the Cessna. "Orders," he said as he held me up so easy. Yum, he was so strong and manly.

I suddenly had thoughts of a cave for two about halfway up the mountain, where neither old guy could find us. I was sure that Brisk would be amenable and probably knew a spot. Hmm.

I often wondered about him and his brother, I had seen them enough around the mansion. They shared some features with their cousin the Prince, but where the Prince's indian features were smoothed and submerged by his father's genes, the brothers went the other way, their features were purely primitive. Still, I would have no problem looking up at either one as I spread my legs - with my Prince's blessing, of course. I knew that the Prince's guest Jessica enjoyed them both her first night in the house about two weeks go, getting fucked by each of them twice. She had nothing my praise for what they did to her "straighten her hair."

Quito is built high on the side of a active volcano. (Why would anybody do that? Maybe to make easy virgin sacrifices?) At over 9,300 feet it is the highest national capital in the world. (The new airport under construction at the time is roughly 1,500 feet lower, it will make a big difference for the planes... until the volcano gets frisky.) I recalled this from a quiz in class two years ago. Suddenly those dull dry facts were very important to me. Was the mountain sleeping today? I hoped so, or else they had a virgin handy.

As Ximena tucked me into a special reclining chair installed in the Cessna for today she explained that she was our hostess for the flight. I was to keep the oxygen mask on, then she asked if there was anything else I needed. I was pregnant so the drugs I asked for were a firm "no." I had to try, I knew goody two-shoes Pammie would not share with her preggers sister.

Ximena did offer me a pill and hinted it was an aspirin, but my baby-daddy is a drug dealer so I recognized a placebo. I passed. She gave me a look that was sympathetic but she did not have any choice, it was orders. I put my hand on her's to show I understood, we were still friends. Men might run our lives but we were still united in sisterhood even if we had different mothers.

I had forgotten we were actually cousins, virtually all the Colony members are. I learned later that our nearest common relative was only 3 generations back, my mother's grandmother.

Suddenly I recalled a song I heard in the car on the way to the airport, Zar had the radio on an oldies channel. They had played a song by Elvis about "Kissing Cousins," where he said "and that makes it alright." When Ximena leaned close to me I thought she might kiss me, she had lovely lips. When she didn't I thought about kissing her myself. But the moment passed. Plus I was wearing the oxygen mask.

Once everyone else was aboard the two pilots on the the Cessna introduced themselves, they were senior pilots of the Patron, appointed to this task to see I got the best ride. The plane was well appointed but it seemed crude compared to the private jet.

When the door was closed Oriana did another quick check of my vitals before we taxied. I was getting used to such things. Ximena held my hand to take my mind off it off the rubber glove inside those "big girl" panties I wore today. That was when she mentioned that the Patron had assigned her to me during my stay. With my dirty mind - I blamed the 100% oxygen - I took the comment as sexual. I knew that since I was pregnant I could do anybody without the consequence of incest. I thought she looked good, maybe she would lick my pussy clean after the Patron rolled over and went to sleep... or he could watch us play together so he could raise the dead. That they both sounded good, but as I said, I blame the 100% oxygen.