Not Quite a White Knight Vol. 05D

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The gentle caress of Abril's tongue also entertained Li and her flesh separated from mine. We did not come apart completely, we were still hugging as was natural when limbs are under bodies that cannot bring themselves to part. Li's body was more on top of me than anything else, but we were comfortable that way.

Once we settled in an embrace were we could slip into sleep, Abril took advantage and for a few minutes she amused herself by licking our ankles and parts of our calves, just so she could be part of what we had shared. Then she settled down at the bottom of the bed, in contact with both of us, but not adding any force of weight to the contact.

I know that Abril was much happier, and much more hopeful about her future, after we were done than she was before we started, even if nothing had really changed. So much of life, for people who see change coming, is a question of the glass being half full or half empty.

We all enjoyed some sleep.

Some time later I woke up on my side, holding Li with her back against my chest. She had one of her legs thrown over my hip and she was moving a little so I opened my eyes. Abril was on her side, in sort of a head-down position, nibbling away at Li's crotch where my deeper juices were seeping out. Honestly, Abril had my cum all over her face like it was something to play with.

I don't know what Abril does in private with Cynthia, but the only time I have seen Abril pleasure another woman like this was when I have strongly urged it, it is much more typical for Abril to accept such pleasure as if it is her due. To see her like this with Li, presumably just for the entertainment of the two of them, was a nice surprise. Li probably knew I was awake but did not signal anything.

I decided that the best course for me was to go back to sleep, things were good so why change anything? I relaxed and made the effort, but a man has his limits. Li was feeling very good with her sexy little body pressing against me, making little moves of happiness.

While sleep was my intention in my mind, it seemed like parts of me had another idea and were semi-interested in more exercise. It was probably the result of Abril licking me when she could not help it. I assumed my reserves were dry but that does not preclude a little stiffness by the troublemaker.

Abril whispered, "Is he awake? Down here it looks alive."

Li whispered back, "I am sure he intends sleep, but he has a natural response. Sleeping with two sexy females in his bed... pheromones are always calling without sound and diamonds make it stronger... or so I am told. Do you want him this time?"

"Oh no, he has been so good to me the past week... I just want some company. Please, enjoy while you can... I know your shift at work starts tomorrow."

"Well, as long as you are here, I have to say that I would dearly love to feel your super body pressing against my back. I have always liked you that way, you know a body like yours... it is so good and womanly... a sisterly feeling."

I thought that it was nice that I had their permission. I just was not sure I had another shot in me to make it worth the effort after the booty call.

Abril suggested, "How about we try to give the old tired fellow some rest and recovery before we leap into the breech again. Starting comes pretty natural, but after the stop earlier I am not sure the output would be worth it. If you two want to play..."

Li had a quick response. "No, we are sleepy too, and is extra nice for me between you two... a rare special pleasure for me. Isn't that right diamond sister?"

Abril was caught with her tongue in Li's pussy, and I swear she sounded like a happy kitten when she replied. "Yes my dear sister kitty, this is very good for me. I miss... well, this is real pleasure."

Abril did not change positions so I guess that she was going to use Li's thigh for a pillow as the two cuddled together.

I don't remember what came next, I guess I fell asleep.

When I woke later, a half hour or so before dawn so I had a good night's sleep, the only change was that Li also had her head in Abril's crotch, where she was using Abril's thigh for a pillow. They were beautiful to watch, especially knowing that if I wanted, I could wake them and have them any way I wanted.

Well, right now what I wanted was what I had.

During the time I watched them sleep and dream Abril called Li "Cynthia" while stirring in her sleep. In a sleepy voice Li said she missed "our SinSin" too.

-

When the sun started to shine through the window they woke together. Both noted the sun coming in, and just like the sun came every morning, so did my morning wood.

Glancing at me and then at Abril, Li said, "We all know how delicious you look as he enjoys your body in the morning sunlight. Why don't you help yourself and make some smiles."

"You look pretty good doing it too," Abril replied, "and he did bring you here overnight."

Li licked her lips, "But you are not the only kitten who likes her fresh cream with extra sweetness."

Well, I had to cut in. "Uh... do I get any say in who sits on my cock?"

They looked at each other, then both turned towards me. "No!" they said together. It was like they had practiced a routine.

Li said, "If we ask you to decide it will take too long because you will have to figure out how to pick while keeping both happy. We will lose the sun and valuable stiffness will fade, needing more time to revive." In the morning sun Abril looks best, we all agree. "I will get behind her and play with her, maybe lick your balls, then enjoy cream after."

Abril took things as read, got into cowgirl position, opened herself and settled where it would do us all some good. As always, her centerfold-worthy figure was more than lovely glowing in the direct sunlight. She certainly felt damn good as well.

"Uh... Oh... Yes, there it is, fuck me that is so good... how can I think about leaving you? Master, you feel so good like this... when I am like this I can't think of changing... Even if it means... Oh you feel so good..."

Up to that point Li had been watching Abril's breasts glow full and pert in the sun, but now she had to get involved. First she stood next to Abril and stopped her talking by coming at her from above, squatting a little (it did not take much) to pull her into an open-mouth, exposed tongue kiss where Li was visually dominant. It looked hot, like the two women had a connection that was deeply sexual. Like they were fucking and I was just a warmup toy they had not removed. It was like Abril was expressing herself, giving herself sexually as a woman to her female lover, pleasing her with her charms at getting her lover some cream to enjoy at the other end.

Li's visage and her actions tripped both male and female responses. She was taking control of Abril, plus in the sun accented her upper body's boy-like slimness with her flat chest. When she reached down to manipulate one of Abril's breasts, the signals could go either way. But Li's lower body and and the heavenly lips at the juncture of her legs reminded me, "this is all woman, that inverted vee between those legs is the tight sexy pussy I climaxed my cum into so hot a few hours ago."

While they held the kiss Abril had to stop moving on my cock. But I was in no hurry because the view was so hot. I said that out loud, "I am so fortunate to have both of you divine sexual creatures, nymph and succubus but both superior womanly ideals, to dance and moan on my cock."

Li made it clear that breaking the extended kiss was her idea, leaving Abril gasping for more. But Li had other ideas. While standing where she was, Li dragged Abril's mouth to her pussy. Abril stuck out her tongue, licking Li's open slit, then taking it into a passionate succubus kiss, something obscene as her tongue extended - seemingly more than was natural - and snaked around Li's open vee with slurping sounds.

After enjoying Abril's tribute from her mouth, Li dropped down to her knees behind Abril where her two hands snaked around and took Abril's large breasts, one in each hand. After forcefully mauling them a bit, drawing Abril's moans, Li began to alternate, mauling one while twisting and pulling the nipple of the other, like she had a few hours ago with Jessica.

Abril begged for Li's lips but she replied with a curt "no, later will be enough," as a reply. "Beg for something else, and while you beg you should start moving on our master or he might just stick his magnificent cock into me."

Abril looked guilty about forgetting that I was inside her, she resumed moving again.

"Is better. Now lift off him for a second," Li commanded.

April did as she was ordered, as as soon as she was off of my cock two fingers from Li's hands slipped into Abril's pussy, into the juicy hole I was fucking. It was just a moment, then Li commanded, "Fuck again, move with him inside you and beg for me to do what he wants."

Abril looked at me but I relaxed for a moment and gave her no clue. That made whatever Abril begged for her own request. Li was clever and wicked as a demanding lover.

As she moved up and down, re-establishing her natural sexual rhythm on my cock, Abril closed her eyes and thought. When she opened her eyes she smiled and spoke in a voice that mimicked Li in tone, word choice, cadence, and submissiveness.

"Sweet mistress, please to ass-fuck this humble and unworthy servant with your divine fingers, so I can serve you both twice as well. Ignore this servants discomfort please?" With the last word Abril bent her body forward, so Li could see her tight rosebud when she violated the tight entrance and penetrated her.

"Are you sure?" Li sounded skeptical. "Is not usual to pleasure you so."

"Mistress, I beg you. Your fingers in me will make him feel so good. Sweet mistress is so happy to make him feel good." Abril had not switched out of her 'Li' voice and mindset. "Maybe cross my line between pain and pleasure. I dearly want him and sweet mistress to be feeling so good. Please I humbly beg, make all three happy, feeling good on this morning. Do me as I beg... fuck my tight bottom."

I felt it happen with my cock, by bending forward Abril pressed my cock against the back wall of her passage so I could feel everything acutely. The entrance was smooth enough, and painless, meaning that Li must have had some lube to help her.

Abril does not usually like to be ass-fucked in any way, teasing with my fingertip is her usual limit when she is in the mood. But Li made the entry, first one finger that entered slowly, but once it was in it moved around so my cock could feel it. The second finger was the greater trial for Abril, she looked up at my eyes and I pursed my lips, inviting her lips to accept a passionate kiss so Li and I both entered her body with our second penetration into her at the same time (my cock and tongue, Li's two fingers). All three of us could feel everything at once as we enjoyed her.

The connection was sexual as well as a joining of emotions. I am sure we were all thinking of the night when I had Abril serve Li sexually as I watched, before the wedding. That was sex, and brimming with lust. This time there was also pure emotion involved, I could see it in their actions. I knew that somehow, Li and Abril now had some real love for each other.

When Li's second finger began fucking Abril she lifted her body to an angle halfway up and began 'putting out' deliberately moving her body in a wave undulation, fucking all of us together at her movement. I stayed still and admired the beauties dancing in pleasure before me, on my cock, warming up in the light of the morning sun. Li's fingers twisted and turned like they had on Abril's nipples, but she allowed Abril's movement to take care of the in-and-out part of the business. Abril played a submissive woman for both of us, a glowing beautiful toy to penetrate as we wished, moaning, giving exclamations of love and passion and pleasure and approaching satisfaction.

Li had two hands, so she used her other hand to frig her own clit with a matching cadence. Over Abril's shoulder I could see Li's face as it start to shine in her own sexual bliss.

It was a pretty stimulating scene. I saw in Abril's movement and her face that we were all hitting good spots, and with her in control of the movement she was ramping up quickly despite her discomfort. Her pace increased and got a little shaky, DP is really not a natural pleasure for her but she had overcome the emotional part of that, it was just the physical that got confused.

Suddenly Abril got this panicked look on her face, like something was missing. Just in time she bent forward and pinned me in a passionate kiss. That worked for me as well, we shared about three more strokes before we shared our climax, I was about half a breath after her. For her it was a biggie, I could feel her pussy convulsing inside, her sphincter tightening on Li's lingers, and her entire body quivering with her release.

For me the extra hour or two of sleep when my balls could work overtime in the presence of the two women was a big enough help, I gave her a small but meaningful load.

Li smiled and looked at me like a kitten in a commercial when you open one of those premium cat foods. "I can tell from balls pumping and fingers feeling that master is mixing good creamy snack for me to lick... I may be at it all morning nibbling cream from this one.

Abril gave an extra quiver with those words.

As soon as I slipped out Abril wasted little time sitting her pussy on Li's smile. She waved as I made my way to the shower, but after that I didn't get much attention from the pair as I dressed for work. There eyes were locked with each other as they shared the moist, delicate pleasures they could both feel so well.

I left them to their shared comforts in my bed. I was hungry.

Halfway through breakfast with Zar and Nia I got a surprise when my doorbell rang. Funny thing was, Zar and Nia were not surprised, their reaction was more "right on time."

I REALLY should have checked with Zar when I got home last night.

-

Chapter 29. Bente Rocks My Girls On Film

Friday September 19, 2008

(Nobody shoots film these days, it is all memory cards, but the language remains largely in use. The Duran Duran video "Girls On Film - night version," is one of my favorites.)

During the July trip to Peru, Gracie and I used an electric jeep I made as a teenager with used old car batteries and spent a warm romantic night under the stars, in the Amazon rain forest. We made ourselves naked as the animals and did what came natural.

Then, in the morning light, Bente rode a horse up to the jeep and extended a greeting. Nobody minded that Gracie was undressed. After Bente left us she had to call her ranch-hand friends on the ranch to come say "hello" to their Prince and my latest rescued damsel. The guys would not mind that Gracie was underdressed, sleepy-eyed, and looking like we spent the night together under the stars.

However, Bente's brief visit had aroused other urges.

By the time the guys arrived Gracie was cheerfully tied, spread over the hood of the jeep, and I was doing what pleased her. Since her hands were tied she could not shake hands in greeting so she gave a shy smile, jiggled slightly and invited the guys to shake something else with their hard-working cowboy hands.

They had a hard time believing the request, but Gracie trusted me so she trusted the men who worked for me. Her mother had shielded her from such men all her life, and now she wanted her shields down.

With my permission, and on their best behavior, the cowboys formed lines on her right and left and greeted her, putting out rough hands and shaking what was on offer. The soft warm flesh made a memory that they would recall fondly on their last day. Gracie enjoyed a great time meeting them all.

The two women hit it off better than I realized, Bente was busy preparing for her wedding but they found time to share. It seemed that they had chatted by sat-phone even while Bente was enjoying her honeymoon with Tango in the South Pacific.

They planned something special, and they did not consult me about it.

Gracie planned to return to LA on September 28th, after Darnel and the threats to her were ended. (That detail was scheduled for tomorrow, at sea if the weather was good, in the desert in the unlikely case of rain in California.) But before Gracie arrived she mentioned to Bente that she wanted to get familiar with some of my friends. Bente mused that the Patron, coming in November, would also want to be familiar with the folks around me, so she ran with that. She got Gracie to request that the Patron commission Bente to do a photo shoot of my girls at my place during the short time Tango and Bente stopped here on their honeymoon. Apparently I did not need to know.

Gracie knew that some of the subjects might not be interested if they thought she or Bente were behind it so she sold the idea to Zar as something that would help the Patron, who would visit in November. The Patron then wrote an email to Zar and Martin saying the photo collection would be a excellent idea. They agreed to a very limited distribution.

I was so busy that again, I did not need to know.

Gracie pulled Ernie in. As her acting executor and head of her mother's companies, he arrange for one of her corporations to lend expensive cameras, lights, backgrounds and other support for the shoot. Bente co-ordinated the arrangements with Zar. I was not consulted, because Zar thought that I was terribly busy and Bente convinced her it would be more fun that way.

Have I mentioned that, as the wife of my best friend and adopted brother, Bente was very big on fun at my expense. Li, Abril and others were informed but they played along with "the big secret."

To the women, the word "photo" meant hours of time spent in front of the makeup mirror gossiping in a Prince-free environment. What could be more fun?

I wondered what they would gossip about.

Bente and Tango were not done with their travels, but they were on a stop on LA for now. Bente was setting up a photo studio ("Bente's Boudoir Portraits") in the large house she and Tango had purchased. The house was livable but much of it needed work. Tango was supervising that project. For the few weeks in LA Bente was mainly honing her skill with classes and some "learner's rate" shoots in her studio. She had a good eye.

Gracie and Bente agreed to a plan where Bente would shoot 4 sittings for each model. One was a close up face shot in full makeup, much like actors pass around. Next was a casual portrait in the living room, using a couple of changes of casual clothing. The selling point for the Patron was the third shot, a boudoir-type X-rated nude or R-rated semi-nude shot which might include another person. For these shots two bedrooms plus the pool area were dressed as simple sets for the photos. Last Bente added an XXX-type erotic shot of each subject set in the toy room or another, more erotic, bedroom. This last was expected to be closed-set and explicit. Some could opt to be cropped without part of the face in the frame.

The subjects for the photos were all the woman who lived in my house plus others I had been intimate with, or might be intimate with, in the near term. The exceptions were Marta (Gracie was living with her in Detroit), Amy (who was in Prague) plus Cynthia and Kwool who were in Peru. Bente would email the preliminary pics to Gracie in a few days. The book would be finished with another shooting when the others were around in October and November.

During talks about the project with the Patron and Bente, Martin suggested that pictures might be taken of his wives each month as their pregnancies advanced. He wanted front and profile whole body profile nude shots.