Not Quite a White Knight Vol. 05D

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mrs. Stern told her husband to stop fussing, both about Amy and Jessica, because whatever I might know about them that he didn't know was okay and might save him a heart attack. He believed that was true so he grumped but backed off.

David Barnes insisted that he was also indebted to me for the way I held things together. He also said that, since Amy would be in town for her award ceremony, he would be "very displeased" if I did not give her all the time she needed from me. "I want you on TV looking like a million dollars, it will be good for the firm." He actually wanted me to wear a silver suit with the name of the firm on it.

In their talk Amy hinted at some special arrangements, involving my large house. (There was a rumor going around that I had a mansion with two dozen suites.) Barnes also said that he would be pleased if I arranged to bring both Abril and Amy to the law firm social the week after, assuming they were interested, under whatever arrangements worked for me. "This was obviously a joyful special event, so bending some rules was reasonable."

I knew it would not be joyful as he thought after Joe Pope was found dead of an apparent suicide in the high desert, but that news flash could wait a bit longer.

Jessica Stern said that Amy had asked her to be the "plus #2" for the Red Carpet and the two weekend parties. "If it is okay with you..." which of course it was.

I said I was pleased that they were all pleased, and I was glad that Amy's safety was now clarified for them. "I was just being a friend, I am sure you would have done the same."

Then I got them out of the office, and clearly stopped more questions by saying I had work to do. I looked at the two wives and said, "I would love to spend more time with you, but my bosses want me to earn them some more money."

"No, your partners want you to earn lots of money," Barnes said. He also said I had a pressing engagement soon and I had more work before a noon meeting. In fact I had a meeting on my schedule for the entire afternoon. That started another round of "we are so happy" hugs and kisses as they left.

-

A half hour after they all left Jessica called me for a private conversation. She started with the gossip, for somebody who worked in Hollywood that was a requirement. In this case the subject of the gossip was people I seemed to have entertained with my cock.

Jessica told Amy about her date with Do Wong at the hotel, she thought it would be okay after they realized I was a common connection. Jessica did not say how that came up. Jessica was VERY surprised that Amy knew Do Wong - she did not say where from. She also did not mention the 'concubine' thing as that was very private. (Maybe the oriental-with-yellow-crotch-diamond started it. Actually, with those two that was likely.) Amy was even more surprised - and pleased - that Jessica had "crossed over" to enjoying the pleasures of mutual lady parts on their fun evening date. Amy knew the hotel but had only visited in the main club. The place had a reputation that Amy had to be careful with in her career.

Jessica also talked about the auction/orgy when I had her and my wedding, where both Do Wong and Cynthia stood up with Abril and I. Both Amy and Jessica knew Cynthia naked so that came up. In addition, from gossip with Crystal both of them put together that I had enjoyed an oriental woman for a private meal at Blank before I took Amy. Jessica asked if it was the same type of meal I shared with Amy? Amy laid our evening out and said it was possible.

Jessica was fishing for an invitation but I stopped that by saying they were talking bout things that happened before I was a married man.

After talking about my wife and girlfriends plus the cousins I had fucked they had fun wondering how many others I had, and how I had the balls for it.

Well, they both knew about my balls.

Jessica noted that I was well known as a minimal user of the service girls at work. She supposed that girlfriends I could sleep with, who also liked each other, stretched capacity.

Amy had wondered aloud, 'Do you think that one or both of us could get into his rotation?' Jessica answered that they had already checked off the girl-girl box. Now they were both wondering about sharing a bed "all together" before or after the Red Carpet. Jessica's mother was a blood relative of Amy, but they were not close relatives and did not know it until earlier this year. If third cousins had lesbian sex, was it incest? They both agreed that there had always been an attraction, and getting closer with me in the bed seemed too good to pass up.

Turning the conversation back to me, Jessica asked, "Is there anything about my cousin that you want to share with me?"

I declined, saying that girl talk of this nature was for girls, but that I doubted that Do Wong or Amy would want to share more. "Plus, you can ask them yourself when you are all together."

"Amy mentioned that you might be having some sort of get together. Might that be in your atrium? Or someplace more intimate?" Jessica asked.

I answered that I did not presume, but might be persuaded. Also, as she knew, I had a lot of bedrooms... and toys. "Some folks might choose to make it a sleepover, going to late-night parties can tire one out so."

"Fuck, I am going to have such naughty dreams tonight..." Jessica replied. "You know who will star in them."

Jessica may be a writer who was always looking for a story, but she was also a person understood about secrets.

Jessica asked how Do Wong was doing, at this point their date was two weeks ago. Since then they had talked on the phone once, plus the booty call with me where they really could not chat, and they both wondered about going someplace together again. Jessica had also stayed away from her parents since the date, she knew the Judge could not leave that missing night alone. She was hinting for me to arrange a second date for her with Li. I made positive noises but would not promise anything except that it would not be this week.

Jessica also said she was interested in a date with me alone sometime. I explained that we already had a weekend overnight planned, with Amy. Plus there was the social the following week. Plus I really had to keep things good with her friend, my wife Abril. Jessica had not really thought of the award weekend as a date, but the way I said it (the way I phrased it was intentional) she started to wonder about the three of us sharing a bed. Jessica had liked our time together, but she had wondered about sharing me with Amy. I could tell from her tone that she would think about a threeway.

I said that Abril would understand about the parties. Also that my bed had a limit of three people... but Do Wong did not count.

Jessica said that was the nicest naughty thing I had ever said, and she would call Amy back about it.

Jessica also wondered about the social, she was not sure that she would be at peace with her father. When talking with her mother she opened the subject of her not being his date for the social. Her mother was distinctly not pleased with the talk, but mentioned that Vi and the Church girls might fill in as a special arrangement. On fact we all knew that was the plan.

Then I really had to end the phone call, since I was at work and I had something scheduled. Jessica did not need to know it was an overnight sex date by special request with none of the above.

-

This concludes Volume 5 of the story. Volume 6 will take some time, but will included the 24-hour date with Irene and the return of Gracie to LA.