Not Quite a White Knight Vol. 05D

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I really am a slut, you might say my mind was on one track today.

Oriana checked the mask and suggested I use the oxygen full time. The pilot said that once we took off most of the flight was cleared medically to fly mostly below 7,000 feet, they would fly between the mountains instead of over them whenever they could. "Better for the little Prince on board," he said over the PA.

"Or Princess," I added. I had asked the doc to keep that secret, even from me, because keeping secrets was not my strong point. On my last trip to Peru my mother, Gracie and I, who were all knocked up by the Prince, pinkie swore to keep the "boy/girl thing" a secret until birth, so it would not influence any rash decisions.

Keeping secrets bonded us girls together, as long as we kept them.

Once they started the engine to taxi the plane was much noisier than the jet had been. Also, it shook like crazy. That was when Ximena leaned close to me, took my hand and told me that she carried a private message from the Patron. She whispered in my ear. "He is aware that you are anxious. He will talk with you tomorrow. For tonight, after your long day he understands you need rest, not stress or even pleasant excitement. The hacienda is full, hosting many Tribe members including the Chief, you are a celebrity. You have the choice of sharing a room in the hacienda tonight with Kwool, who may be up and down... or me, dear cousin." I knew Kwool. She was clearly happy to show me her preference. "In any case, you are to get a good night's sleep in a bed alone, your health is the main concern. There is no need to decide now, you need only say where you want your bag taken when we land."

Right away I asked, "How about Pammie and..."

"Your sister and your future in-laws will be in another house, the Patron understands that they have earned an unusual degree of trust, even by Colony standards. Oriana has a room close to you in the hacienda. Brisk will be with his family, a relative has made an announcement, he will enjoy it like an Indian." (That meant he would fuck her silly with his cousins and uncles, those Indians knew how to announce they were preggers.) "Would you prefer one of them? I am told you enjoy talking with your sister. Rest assured, that will be allowed soon, but for tonight we all have made some adjustments."

The fact that the Patron would allow me some nights with Pammie was a great relief, we had so much to talk about and since May I had missed our late night talks, chatting away in the dark, like when we were younger.

Of course, I assumed that Pammie would want to chat with me. Now she had two guys to listen to her and they might do more interesting thing then just talk. "Putting away childish things" as they say, it is part of growing up. I wondered again just what the Prince had told her about the White Scarf. I screwed my Daddy, I wonder if she would screw her father -in-law? That was when I realized that growing up had some very high costs, and might not be much fun after getting nailed by my Prince.

"I was just wondering," I replied. I suddenly felt so relaxed by the knowledge that sex with the Patron was off my agenda for tonight, I simply did not have it in me. So relaxed, I am told I was asleep before we had passed the end of the runway.

Oriana saw that and told Ximena she was a miracle worker.

After my long flight so far - over 9 hours and three landings - I admit I was not as alert as usual, otherwise I might have noticed the sparkle in Ximena's eyes.

-

After my solid nap - I had slept for most of the ride, maybe the vibration of the plane was a benefit - I was relaxed and had a much improved attitude.

As we got close to the Colony I heard Brisk's voice pointing out features of the Tribe's location. I knew he was especially excited to get home again, but he was worried about whether he would be able to adjust back to the high altitude. Everyone is different. I also recalled him talking to his brother about some hot female relative who was pregnant, something about Brisk taking on "double duty with her" because Corum could not make this trip. The Tribe took 'family sharing' very seriously, the pregnant women were eager for pleasure from desirable men who were normally off-limits to them. The Indian brothers were very desirable, and so was their cousin.

I imagined things, but it turned out I was not even close to what actually happened.

I guess that even women who could pick almost anybody still wanted something more. I knew Brisk's female relative was in for a good time.

Suddenly I thought of being in the center of such a "she's pregnant" party - a week long gang bang sounded good. I would want my Daddy, Tony, the brothers, Amy and all the women who came to the house. They would all love on me again and again as the Prince watched.

I got a thrill at the thought of being a naked slut, spreading legs for all those lovers one-after-the-other, cumming for one and all. Fuck!

When I opened my eyes Oriana was peering at my blood-oxygen as the Cessna had climbed quickly to 14,000 feet, so the others could see the Tribe's home. The pilot was watching her for any sign of trouble, but I was still good.

Below there was not much to see, the pilot said that many of the Tribe had gone down the mountain to the Colony to greet "Belle Futura Madre" and the "Hero of the Yucatan" tomorrow. The large number of Indians were part of the housing issue. Also, it was only a month since the Colony absorbed the Chinese girls from the Five, the ones from the ship and those liberated from the brothels. Their houses were not done so they were living in tents. Basically, the Colony was at 115% of capacity. As a result there were no spare beds in the Colony, for a night or two many people would be sharing sleeping quarters, many in cots or on the sleeping bags in tents. Or under the stars. (Ximena mentioned that was NOT a choice for me and my passenger.) On behalf of the Patron, the pilot apologized.

This was the first time any of us had heard the term "Hero of the Yucatan." Tony was as surprised as anybody. "I didn't... I just did what was needed," Tony said. "I was lucky."

The co-pilot turned around. "I had two relatives in that action and I read Irene's report... it was widely distributed. She said without your capture of Crow, your clever unplanned and very timely conversation with Blue and then your great skill and great bravery in extracting the innocents, the attack might have killed innocent people and put some of our own at risk from friendly fire. Capturing those two and getting the information out of them was pure genius, you can't teach that and it saved the mission. Plus the rescue alone was worthy of high acclaim, you stepped naked into a nest of vipers. The doors you opened assured the surprise, and the rescue... In each case you saved things and preserved the Patron's honor. I am privileged to serve you."

Clearly I had to read Irene's report.

Since I had been here in July when the Five were discovered I did have one thing I wanted to see, as long as they were up here. "Could we pass the 'condor place' that the Tribe uses? I am just curious."

"Si Belle Futura Madre, that is the planned route."

As the plane continued around the mountain Brisk pointed out the ledge of the last step, the long sheer cliff and the place where the condors feasted far below. He could not keep the excitement out of his voice. "A feast for the condors!" he yelled in the tribal cheer. The pilots echoed his cheer in the Tribal language, defeating the Five so completely had bonded the Colony and the Tribe because they all played a part in the total victory. Now they all tasted the benefits, like medications from the drug company and improved hospital access for starters.

Ximena's eyes were shining with pride and relief as she echoed the cheer to me, but at a lower volume, then translated. She spoke briefly how, as a young virgin she had some nightmares thinking about what her fate might have been if the Five pulled off their helicopter gunship assault and built their "anything for a price" brothel on the mountain. The Tribe used a harsh punishment, but the Five planned to brutally enslave all the Tribe and the Colony in hard labor to build the brothel for them, their own projections expected less than 10% of the people would still be alive when they were done. Their pre-printed orders to the mercenaries said to make sure many of the survivors were attractive intact females for "inventory" once the brothel opened. Only anal rape was permitted, and that had to be only one 'certified' victim per squad. Well, they did not recruit Sunday School teachers for the assault. In that light, maybe the punishment of the condors' feast was less than the crime merited.

As they got closer Pammie had to say how peaceful and modern the Colony looked. She pictured the villages of the Amazon natives she saw on National Geographic. As they got lower they saw how orderly the layout was under the cover of the trees, with houses that looked like they were from a typical US suburb, except there were no cars and roads, and there were no bright colors. It was more like an ideal garden community, blending with nature. We did not really see the size until were were low and slow.

Once we touched down the plane wheeled into a hanger carved into the mountain. The co-pilot said that leaving the planes outside was something the Patron discouraged. The new wrinkle was that Irene, with the help of a Chinese girl who knew math and Sam's people in LA, computed satellite windows, so the pilots could avoid them. Planes were recognizable objects. "We don't know if they are looking, but we want to avoid the risk. We don't know much about the US military spy cameras, but since they are not a threat they don't matter. The commercial birds are what we try to avoid. They sell to anybody."

In the huge hanger another comfortable wheelchair fitted with suitable fat tires appeared. Brisk volunteered to push me as the party walked through the garden-like route towards the hacienda. All along the path people were gathered, smiling and applauding.

Several times young girls brought me flowers.

At one point a camouflaged Huey flew overhead, made a quick stop to drop off some passengers, then took off again. It was like a movie, but louder. Ximena explained that Kwool was at the control of her new ride. "Kwool has been busy. She liked her little scooter-copter, but this is a jet chariot and she loves it."

When we got to the house I was asked where I wanted my bag for now. I had been thinking about Kwool and sex, but if she was keeping unusual hours, and every pilot needed their sleep. Ximena was going to be my guide, so I might as well get to know her for a few nights. "I think that I might get better sleep in your room, if you don't mind," I replied to Ximena.

Ximena nodded agreement and seemed very pleased.

Pammie, Tonto and Tony were directed to a house close by, it was decorated with festive ribbons. Brisk knew where his relatives were and was eager to join them as soon as I was settled. I patted his crotch and said not to hurt himself, "young mothers need their rest."

He said he knew what gave the best rest.

Oriana's room was across the hall from me.

Before everybody scattered Rigo announced himself and said that the Patron invited us all to supper in about 90 minutes, it would be a small gathering after our long day but the Patron really wanted to see me, Tony and the future couple. "Dress is very casual, comfortable sleepwear or a simple robe is appropriate. The big meal with introductions will be an outdoor lunch tomorrow."

I knew Rigo was a retainer who had served in Cuba as a medic, he stole a fucking missile boat as his retirement present. Castro was sure some "Bay of Pigs" types had the boat and where waiting for a chance to imitate the "Aurora's" role starting the Soviet Revolution to restart their own counter-revolution. The cold-war era vessel was small, but it was fast, easy to hide and the 4 Styx missiles packed quite a punch, they could each sink a warship, wipe out a government building or destroy a Presidential Palace with almost zero warning time.

How did Fidel sleep at night knowing the missile boat was out there, ready to cancel his ticket and payback for all the Cubans he and his revolution murdered?

Rigo introduced himself to Oriana and said that he had been assigned as her guide in the Colony if she had a question or needed anything. He was also a helicopter pilot, his job was flying the old Bell "MASH" helicopter. For tonight he and his copter shared a camouflaged tent on the side of the hacienda.

-

Temporary Accommodations

When Ximena and I got to the room we quickly got comfortable and took a nap. There were two beds in the room, Ximena took the smaller single and insisted I take the double, as "I was sleeping for two." After setting the alarm for 60 minutes Ximena stripped to the skin and dropped onto her bed, on her belly without covers.

She was hotter to look at without her clothes on. She wasn't Abril, but she showed a very nice bottom. I had time to notice she was shaved below plus the cutest pointy tits stuck up on her chest. I confess I might have stared. "Uh, what if somebody comes by?" I asked when she smiled at my stare.

Ximena pointed to the robe hanging next to each bed. "Nobody will burst in, they will knock. You will have time to cover yourself. But I thought that you expected nudity in your home, at the Prince's pool? We don't do swimsuits here. The Patron's home is your home for your stay."

Yes, I expected it was. Well, I thought, 'when in Rome....' Then I realized the house was warmer than last time I had been here. July had been winter south of the Equator, but now spring was a week away. So I tossed my panties, gave her a subtle pose showing my goodies, then got in bed, relaxing on my back, giving my baby as much freedom as possible.

Ximena snuck a glance at my belly. My belly bump was not noticeable to any who had not seen me, but that would change before I returned to LA. I was also freshly shaved for the Patron, my mother had wielded the razor.

I joked that she was not to shave a message to her lover the Patron when she did me. Mom made a pouty face, I was spoiling her fun. Pammie would shave me while she was around.

I did not mind Ximena looking so I took another moment to turn on my side, displaying my body openly, letting her know I was okay with it. We were going to see plenty of each other, so why wait for it? She turned on her side to show herself openly as well.

Ximena's body was not slim, she had wide hips and muscles in her torso. But she was not fat, her belly was flat. It was more like her muscular build stood out, like a serious wrestler. Her breasts were smallish round cones that stood up very nicely, but looked unusual with her overdeveloped pecs beneath them. The term 'barrel chested' came to mind. I wanted to take those pert peaks in my mouth and lick them all over, because they looked delicious. Looking closer I saw that the shaving below was new. Her roundish, youthful face was more cute than beautiful, surrounded by shoulder-length black hair. She struck me as somebody younger, but her rough hands said that she did physical work.

These were just a few thoughts in the moment before the comfortable bed seduced me into a deep sleep I needed before the late dinner.

When I heard the alarm it seemed like just a moment had passed, except that I felt much better. Ximena was up and had laid out two simple light cotton gowns and light robes for dinner. The gowns were loose with ties so they would fit either of us. I knew clothing in the Colony was ordered in bulk, so fit was always loose.

"Take your pick, in this case either the gown or the robe or both, it is up to you. You probably want to wash your face and brush your hair, but makeup would be a waste of time, nobody else will bother."

"But the Patron..." I started to say.

"He has met you before, he does not want to put you on the spot, and for now he is more interested in Tony. He wants to minimize your stress. This will be informal, even for here. That means candles. The electric system... also hot water, are taxed tonight so there will be no AC. Please, relax and enjoy the good food, my Dad is one of the cooks."

I picked a gown, it was one layer of thin cotton in a simple pattern that pre-dated 1900. I thought of one of those scandalous photos of the working girls in a saloon in the old west, from that period. When I slipped it on it was probably too see-thru for a sunny day on the streets of LA without undergarments. But at night, under candles, in the hacienda I guess I would faintly show my nipples and slit, but if that was what the fashion for the Patron's bedmate, so be it. I decided the robe was too warm, even if it covered more. As Ximena was slipping on her gown there was a knock at the door, so as soon as she was covered she opened it.

Pammie was standing there with Tony and Tonto.

"Can we come in?" Pammie asked. "Er... all of us?"

Pammie was wearing a similar gown, while the guys were in short sleeve tops and drawstring shorts of similar material. It seemed like they were not showing as much, like the material was more opaque.

Ximena welcomed them and stepped out, saying she would be back to get them for supper.

I still had to brush her hair and was not pleased that the guys were seeing me without a hint of makeup. (Okay, we were in the Amazon jungle and clothed, without any immediate threat to life from the locals with zero, 2 or 4 legs, so I really had to adjust from my LA rich-girl standards. But we vain females are so insecure about such things.)

Then I reconsidered, these were future relatives, who would be at future gatherings watching our kids in PJs around the Christmas tree, so I put on a brave face. Pammie said she would brush out my hair, but really they all wanted to see that I was all right with things.

I wondered if Tonto knew Tony and I had shared a shower and had seen the other having sex. I didn't have makeup then either. I was tempted to take a quick shower while asking Tony to wash my back, but being provocative was Pammie's job, I knew better.

Suddenly I caught just the faintest hint of the scent of an aroused woman. The nose of a pregnant woman is more sensitive. Was it me? In a glance I knew better, Pammie was excited. Well, this was new since May, a surprise. I did not mention it.

Why did our shared shower come to mind? Because Tony was looking very good, and maybe that shadow in his shorts was angled forward more than it had been. His facial hair was neat and trimmed, he looked like a well-groomed, devilishly handsome Spanish pirate in a movie. I had pressed my bare body against the "Hero of the Yucatan" when I washed his back. I loved my smooth Prince with the huge shoulders in his "don't ask the price" suits, and I had a real loving connection with my Dad. (I know, what a thing to say? I am a very bad girl.) But right now Tony gave me naughty ideas.

I should be ashamed of myself, my Prince grew up in these very walls. I heard all the women chased him as a kid.

Pammie knew the Patron had been on my mind, but she declined to talk about it, except to say that, "maybe when things calm down, you and I can spend time together like at the apartment." We both agreed the comment from the Patron was a good sign.

I mentioned that Ximena was very considerate in taking care of me. "But did you notice her hands? That young lady has done some hard work lately... like moving rocks all day without gloves."

Tonto responded. "Yes, we noticed. Noa, our hostess, speaks very highly of her, she has worked hard but is very modest. She spent two years in Lima and did high school in that time. She is really good in English and can follow a conversation in Chinese, French and Troll-speak or whatever they do in Norway, they have a presence at the South Pole. After high school she came back to do something with horses on the farm."

1...34567...17