Not Quite a White Knight Vol. 05D

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

-

At seven in the morning I was eating breakfast when I heard somebody at the door. Zar went to answer, leaving me with Nia. I thought both Li and Abril were still in my bed, sharing kisses and enjoying the cream I left.

I heard unexpected voices. When I made looked into the foyer I found Bente and Zar talking in one corner, Irene, Li, and Abril laughing in another corner, Sam and Red with Phil and my uncle Qwit in another corner, and Uncle Martin arguing with his two wives in another corner. I was told Resha would arrive in the early afternoon after her shift. Belen planned to pick her up unless I could do it.

When I heard the plans I wondered about Red and Phil. I had not screwed Red, but she was in the loop and was in on my plan. He wasn't. They were married but he was not supposed to know where I was living.

It turned out Sam had driven them in the van so he still didn't where I lived, but I expected him at work today. Red would help Bente with the photos and Phil invited himself along at the last minute. Sam, Red and Qwit all tried to dissuade him, but Phil was curious.

Well, you know what happened to the curious cat.

There was another more serious problem, Phil was one of my law partners so he was not supposed to know about Li and Resha. This is what happens when I am out of the loop on things.

I had options, most of them bad for somebody, but in a world of cell phones I had to do something quick. I decided that maybe we were not yet on Def-Con 1 yet, so I would try negotiation. I signaled Irene then walked through the foyer into the kitchen where I grabbed a knife of the type not normally found in a kitchen - a marine combat knife. I took a chair and waited with the knife in on the table front of me.

Phil had seen Li so he followed me a few moments later. "I am guessing you did not expect me on the guest list," he said walking in. "You have no worries, I can keep WHOA... That is not to open letters is it?" He saw the knife in front of me.

"It opens people very well." I was not holding it, but his reaction told me something. What he did not see was Irene stepping behind him from a secret door, holding a dagger she did not need to take control of the situation. I knew the dagger had a silent garrote in the handle, cleaning up blood was a bother for Zar.

I started right in. "I am guessing that Sam suggested that coming along today was not a good idea,"

"Yes she did. She was pretty strong but..."

"Sam knows a lot about me, we have known each other very well for a decade. I trust her. Based on their long association I trust your wife also. You? Not so much. I am not saying I don't trust you, but I don't know you, don't know what you talk to your other partners about when you are drunk. The thing is, Phil, here we are partners for less than a month and you have stumbled onto not one but two of the secrets I keep from my partners. Of course, there are different types of secrets, from 'is that a spot of mustard on your tie?' to 'that guy two rows up on the plane looks like a suicide bomber.' Because of the type of guy I am I have to admit this is not a simple 'mustard' type of secret... and unfortunately it will not be the only one that might come up today. I know Bente means well, but inviting a bunch of chattering ladies here is something I would not have approved of if I was asked. That makes you the proverbial loose end."

"Can we talk about this? It is my fault, Red does not have to be involved... I jumped in at the last minute."

I kept my tone neutral, not giving him hope but not closing the subject either. "Actually, I do trust your wife, Red is already in the loop on some things you can't know. Nothing sexual or personal like your affairs... I don't know who, just that I was the 'in charge' last week and you didn't attend either party. I don't care. But for me there are things... things that are not to be asked about. We all have to keep secrets... and law partners, including us, really are a bunch of nosey S.O.B.s by nature."

That told him we were talking about two lives that were bound together. He hesitated, wondering if he really wanted to go deeper as the only option. Finally he decided. "Is trust an option available to me?"

"You tell me."

He relaxed, by not slamming the door shut I had opened it. "I would appreciate a chance to reassure you... I think I can convince you."

"Very well. Irene, show him to my office, the back way."

He just about jumped out of his skin when he realized how close Irene was to him, and what she was holding, a dagger with a garrote extended is the type of thing that unnerves most people. (In movies, a garrote always makes a noise when it is pulled out, for dramatic effect. But in real life and death they are very silent, that is the purpose.) After putting the knife away I went back out to the foyer where I had a few words with some people. I avoided Red, Sam had apparently cautioned her. I also gave Bente and Zar a look, Zar would explain how this foolish game of her's had put a life or two in jeopardy. Fortunately there was no blood to clean up yet.

Bente and Pammie were both, by nature, provocative women. I guess some folks have a need I do not care for, because what they see as fun I find very difficult. Well, I guess it is a good thing more people are not like me. Still, I admit that they look good to have around. To quote a king with a similar vexation, "It is a puzzlement."

After letting some people know that I was there and Phil wasn't I went down to my lower level office where Phil was alone and trying to decided if that was a good or bad sign.

It took about a half hour of careful conversation, I was reading him carefully with my skills taught by the late good Doctor in Belize. Phil caught on in a few minutes and tried to stay open, to convince me that he could keep a few secrets out of his casual conversation. Thinking Irene was close but out of sight ramped up his tension, which made the reading easier.

My secrets were simple: where we were, and the faces of people he might recognize from work.

That was really all I needed for this, there was no criminal behavior involved, it was just a sexual thing where I was, in his view, extremely fortunate with all these women. The point was that he could not be compelled to testify, not by a judge or any partner, and we just had to keep normal secrets secret.

He knew that Barnes considered me his most valuable lawyer because of the E-book idea. He knew that if it came to him or me, they would overlook any dalliance I might have with Li and he would be out. I said it was possible he would see somebody else he knew.

"A lawyer? A wife? Jessica Stern?"

"Speculating is not helping your case. It is something that is part of the deal."

"You lucky dog. You have #1 Abril for a wife and Li isn't enough on the side for you? What are you feeding them?"

"They trust me, that is the first step. After that it does not matter. Now, why would I trust you?"

We worked on that. He was not a bad sort, I just needed to make sure this part of his mind was closed off, and that if it even popped open he needed to let me know ASAP or he was dead. It was that simple.

Once I was convinced he would hold the matter I stressed, several times, that at the office building there could be no change in terms of the working girls. "If you get Li, enjoy. She will. Count yourself fortunate, and play nice. She does what she does for her own reasons, and I am assured that for you it is not a tiresome chore." I also pointed out that he did not know what Li did here, I hinted it might be a previous relationship with one of the other females present. In fact, I said as much, I let slip that Li slept with a woman last night. I had a ringside seat. That stunned him, it changed his ideas about what was going on. In that context he could keep his work thing with Li on even keel. Seeing Resha later would shake him up, but would not change anything now.

Then I asked about him getting to work today. He said he figured to take the van, but I shifted to a more skeptical face, and he saw the problem. I asked if he knew what "bagging" was. He did. I said we would car pool to work. "It will not be long, okay with you?"

He agreed, it was a good solution and he was expecting a short day. Since they would probably be shooting late he would be happy to come back after.

I also mentioned that his wife knew more, and it would be a shame to irritate her with questions on the subject. "She is married to a lawyer, and knows about secrets. You know her work is similar, they should have statutory protection but we are not there yet. In this case trust goes both ways. We both know that, if she wanted to know where I lived, she could pull it from her computer."

He agreed with that, they went into the marriage with baggage on both sides. "Some things involving Sam were secret from the start. Those two really are close in ways I couldn't understand - until I met Red's parents. They have changed since her accident."

When Phil and I got back to the group I asked Irene why she was here. I planned to spend a day with her Monday, but it was supposed to be secret. She said it still was, but since she was Bente's close cousin (their mothers were sisters, daughters of a German) and she was Martin's "other favorite niece" she was invited as a possible 'extra close' retainer. We also knew that Irene was one of the Patron's contingency plans as my Colonial wife. "Finally, I suspect the Patron wants to see me in a boudoir setting, the dirty old man."

"You can't blame him for appreciating," I replied.

She laughed.

-

When we returned to the group most of the noise was Martin and his wife Valeria. Martin insisted that both his wives would participate with smiles in this 'family chronicle' for the Colony records. "This is family, Bente is my favorite niece. I knew her before anybody else did as her mother carried her in the womb, I was on leave so I got an early announcement from the mother. I also felt her first kick when I was pleasing her mother. You married a family. You WILL co-operate in this family project!"

Valeria had been raised conservatively, since she was five none but her dressing maid at home, her doctor in Lima, and her husband had ever seen her naked. Plus the battalion of soldiers and whores her father Armond ordered that she be exposed to. It was not a good memory. She was determined not to stand for the nude pictures.

Valeria's sister-wife Sofia was not so close-minded. Sofia had been spotted by Armond for her 'soft kidnapping' while on one of the nude beaches in Europe. Then soon after she arrived at my house she spent time in my toy room, bent over on a tension table while her husband fucked her. I and others watched. Since her sister-wife Valeria arrived Sofia had slipped towards a more conservative mode. But not today, Sophia was more than willing to pose for the pictures, she was actually thinking of being spread wide on a tension table.

When Valeria threatened to wear lingerie or a swimsuit for the nudes, Martin promised to see the garment cut them from her body - with help from others here. He also suggested pictures of her in bondage. "There is a cross you know... if you insist of feeling prosecuted..."

Well, the highest of Valeria's conservative values was to be obedient to her husband, so I knew where that would end. So did Valeria, but she was bred to complain about things. It continued the rest of the day. After seeing some of the others she still grumbled but she was determined to look her best, better than Sophia, hot enough to make her husband proud, she promised herself. Her best shot, selected for the book was a picture taken on the X-cross, wide open and oiled, with a face that said she had been warmed up but was now looking forward to the main event. Martin ran with that, he also had extra shots made for private use that added some clamps to soft flesh, a dildo, and a female hand from the side holding a vibrator.

-

The first shots were going to be the facial close-ups or head shot, so several bedrooms were assigned for doing the makeup and hair styling required. All the girls helped each other. Bente had a schedule for the order of the shoots and the women promptly made their way upstairs for their makeup and gossip session. Because Li had to go to work at noon she was up first for all the shots. She was also quick getting ready with Abril helping her. In fact Abril was a level above everyone else in doing makeup, Li came out looking like Li but markedly more beautiful when Abril was done.

I must say that Bente had an eye for a good shot. Li's close up captured her in a mischievous and amused look, with perfect lighting. Li said it was the best "her" she had ever seen. Bente spent more time - a full half hour - on it while most of the others were done in a matter of minutes. Part of this was because she had to time, most of the others were taking too long playing with their make up.

Well, Bente planned for that.

The other close ups were typical of the head shots that Hollywood actors and actresses used. Abril could not take a bad picture, Sofia and Valeria were also beautiful. Nia captured her raw tribal features beautifully with her make up. Zar could not stop looking at Nia's blown-up picture on the wide screen, it reminded her so much of her family. Irene was other-worldly, the combination of German and Amazon-Indian caused Red to say that she looked like a spirit from another world.

Samantha's picture was also stunning, it showed a fierce raw savagery as well as the techno-queen with her tattoos, implants (a gold USB port) and a tarantula at her ear.

For the second picture, all the women were arranged on the sectional in the living room, to give sizes, they were shot in the same casual positions individually and in pairs.

Li was first with the boudoir shot. These were all shot in a "centerfold" format, either horizontal or vertical, using a specialized camera Gracie provided. Working between three sets, Bente was able to let them all practice poses for the guys who shot on regular cameras and used a computer to show the girls each pose. When somebody was ready Bente spent time fine-tuning for the final shot with the large-format camera.

Li chose to be naked for the third picture, she stretched out on a bed, on her back with her head over the side and asked Bente to shoot both a profile shot showing her body from the side, plus a shot with the camera shooting from the "head" angle, with the camera slightly above the plane of her body, and with her face in sharp focus but her body going out of focus from her nipples on down. In both cases her prominent pubic mound was highlighted by a coat of oil. Bente could not decide so she used both shots.

Li moved to her explicit pose. She was on her left side, with her left leg bent back at the knee, while her right leg pointing up then bent at the knee, making a triangle that pushed the apex - her crotch - forward. The camera was not straight on but was roughly even with her left knee, focused directly on her open crotch. The foreshortened angle allowed her entire body to fit in the shot.

After she was satisfied with that shot Li also asked for a shot of her diamond, close up with all the hardware in place. She posed supporting herself on all fours in the "tits up" position. It looked like a yoga pose, where her hand and feet were lifting her body up in an arch, with her legs spread, her pussy spread with the camera focused on her entire bejeweled slit. In the background I was kneeling, naked, at her head so for the camera it looked like she was sucking my cock in am upside-down position for her. The picture was framed to show me from my nipples down.

They shot the position again, in the same pose but very tight so most of her was out-of-frame. Abril's hand and diamond were added in the frame, holding Li's slit open wide. To get the best look at the two diamonds in proximity Abril's finger was partly inside of Li.

When Bente posted these shots on the large screen it did a great deal to inspire the other girls. These two were clearly favored by me, the Patron would see them, and they looked damn good with their diamonds.

Irene's boudoir shot had her wrapped around a bedpost with her head on one side while her legs and bottom were on the other side, her poise was very much like a snake curled around the post. Her explicit shot was by the pool, from an oblique low angle, as her leg was kicked all the way up, with her foot above her head. Her arm was extended straight up. The center and focus of the shot was her wide open pussy, including her distended hole. Some white droplets (actually white glue - Hollywood magic) seemed to be dripping down her thighs. The girls voted that as the hottest shot in the collection, with Valeria a close second.

Valeria and Sophia got into the shoot as the day progressed, they especially liked adding a "male presence." Martin's legs and torso were visible in one shot for each wife, the boudoir for Valeria and the explicit shot for Sophia on the tension table. Sophia was not bound in position, instead she was sitting on the table with her legs spread as she was holding on the the table with her arms.

Besides the X-cross Valeria had a third explicit shot, a frontal close-up of her shaving her crotch, the foam was almost all gone so her pussy and the razor were visible. The shot was framed to show her from mid-thigh up to the top of her mouth. Sophia's boudoir shot was similar, except she was sitting in chair with her knees up on the arms and spread, no foam was on her open pussy lips below which were cocked towards the camera, but was not straight on. The foam covering her mound in front had an obvious spot where a finger had wiped some away, exposing most of her slit. A male finger holding the cream that had been wiped away was on one side, and there was a whipped cream (not shaving cream) container in Sophia's hand.

Nia's explicit shot had Corum and Qwit (faces out of frame) holding her legs as she was in a split position. Her boudoir shot had her flat on her back by the pool - showing off her belly in profile - while she was looking up eagerly at three set of male legs from the thigh down.

Resha's explicit shot showed her and the DP sex machine. The thrusting toy was aimed straight up and Resha was squatting down over the toy, so the tip was just inside her. The shot was from the rear and her crease was wide open. Her boudoir shot was on her side on a bed, shot straight on, showing her large breasts sagging to the side. One could see a woman was on the bed directly behind her, with a hand between her legs covering her slit. The other girl was Bente, she and Resha had bonded during the party and wedding in Peru.

Belen, Sam, Zar and Red all included men in one or both sexual pictures, but the male genitals and faces were not visible. Red did both 'with and without stump' versions because she still was not comfortable with the 'kink' value.

Abril's explicit picture showed her stepping out the the pool, with one foot on the upper step and the other leg lower, so her pussy was open. The oblique camera angle showed her pussy. Her boudoir picture was an oblique rear view of her kneeling on the bed, with her face turned, looking over her shoulder towards the camera. One breast was exposed. Li was in her arms, with her face and most of her body out of view. Nothing was covered but the body positions kept anything explicit except for that one breast from showing. She also had a "diamond" shot, showing her ring on her finger as her hand weighed her breast and her fingers pinching a nipple between two fingernails.

At the end of the day even Bente got into the act, working with Irene and Red on shots of herself.

As planned Li left at noon, she worked off and on for 40 of the 80 hours before she left the office Monday evening.