Not Quite a White Knight Vol. 05D

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So, Noa is the person you are staying with? Is it okay for you guys? Is she sexy?" I asked because Pammie and I tended to go on and on with each other while the guys wait. Talking about sex was just what we did. We were LA teenagers, it was mandatory.

Tony answered. "You know everybody is doubled up, right? There is a big deal tomorrow with you and me on the main stage. I am told there will be speeches. As it happens Noa has two kids, a boy and a girl, so Pammie and Tonto are sharing their respective rooms."

Tonto spoke up. "The Patron said that since Pammie had a ring we could share a room..."

"... but that wasn't going to happen. I know a test when one comes up," Pammie said.

Tonto made a face. "You don't have to ace every test," he said.

Tony continued. "I'm not so fortunate, he house has a really tiny fourth bedroom, or maybe a closet, so I am there."

"Who is Noa married to?" I thought it was a reasonable question.

"That is the sad part, she is twice widowed. Two brothers it turns out, each brother gave her a child," Tony replied. "Also, she said she sometimes visits the Patron."

I answered that. "Here, widows sometimes spend a night with the Patron, it is part of his duty to them. In both the Tribe and the Colony women outnumber men, because men sometimes die."

Tonto was still unclear on some of that. "Well, she is widowed, she married at 18 and her first husband Gael gave her a daughter right away. Flora is 13 now, so I guess Noa is about 32 to 34. That is right, isn't it?" Tony nodded. "Then Gael died in an accident... I guess working with horses can be dangerous... After a year of mourning Gael's brother Max married her even though she was older. That seems wrong but they said it was something about bloodlines. He gave her the son right away... I guess she gets pregnant fast. Don't they have the pill here?"

Tony explained, "They have it now, Paulo acquired an ethical drug company from five crooks, one that supplies hospitals with everything from aspirin the cancer drugs. But that was last summer, back then it was not that available. Plus, making babies is in their culture."

"Oh... that is a scary thought. In LA the pill is kind of mandatory once a girl is 13... or so I am told." He looked at me in the mirror and might have been sorry he said that. I smiled at him to show I took no offense. "Anyways, Noa was widowed a second time. But what confuses me is that Max still visits her. What is with that?"

Pammie didn't realize that Tonto had not made a connection during the dinner talk two Sundays ago - he was probably deciding between desserts. "Max was in a temporary marriage with Noa. It lasted three months, that is long enough to make her pregnant, it only takes once. Then when Max left for the military the Patron declared them widow and widower. It was what they both expected. She didn't know she was pregnant when he left."

"If they don't have divorce, why are they widowed if the guy is still alive and just joins the military? Where does he go, to the other end of the Colony?"

Tonto really did not understand the whole military thing.

I answered, "It was because he was going into the military that he got married. That is the only case where a temporary marriage is allowed.

Tony knew what Tonto was missing. "He is not in the Colonial military here, he is an enlisted man in Brazil's Air Force, based hundreds of miles away. Someplace boring."

"I didn't think you could do that... except for the French Foreign Legion which is a way for criminals and scoundrels to get out of trouble, or the Vatican Swiss Guards, which always sounded confusing to me, because the Swiss are not particularly Catholic. Plus the distance thing between the countries."

I did not know that, not either part. Funny what we pick up.

Tony explained, "South American countries have not had the greatest birth record system. The people of the Colony forge records and a family history, then they join the military of a neighbor and gather information. This way the Patron gets military training for free from all the Latin countries. They really are isolated here. I imaging things might be harder after 9/11, but they still pull it off."

That was when Ximena came back. "It is time for dinner. This way."

-

Small Dinner Gathering

Dinner was indeed very informal. I got a real lift when Kwool brought the Prince's future Tribal wives, Mer and Pur. I just had to hug them each tight as I could, they were such good kids. I knew that in less than two years my Prince would be fucking their sweet little pussies like a fiend, it was his job and I might be doing the job of licking them clean after. But I was sure that if I asked nicely, I could get me some of their sweetness too. I wonder if they realized that? I looked in their eyes and saw they not only realized it, but were looking forward to it... both parts. Gosh!

Tonto was confused again, he knew the Prince had married Abril, plus knocked up me and my mother. (He did not know about Gracie.) But now this Mer and Pur were introduced as the Prince's future wives. The one thing he was sure about was that there was no divorce here like in LA or England, so what was going on? "Do they do harems like the Arabs?" he asked Pammie quietly.

"Later... Royalty is special, don't get any crazy ideas," Pammie said.

The Patron, the Chief plus Rigo were already there seated. Also two of the new Tribal council members, who were much younger than the women they replaced. I guessed that one was in her forties and the other in her thirties. Both were busty in skimpy gowns that threatened to sometimes hide their nipples - I guess we were all family now.

Brisk was not there, he was busy with family, I bet "family" was having a screaming, creaming good time for all with his return.

The dinner conversation was light, it almost seemed to me that the purpose of the meal was to overfeed me, they kept offering great smelling dishes. It was a 'pass the dish' thing and every dish started at my place as the server explained to everybody what it was. I expected smoked snake and monkey brains, but there was nothing like that. They did great beef, prime cuts roasted to perfection, and fish that were still swimming while I left Quito. Also corn, bread, rice and what seemed like 20 types of potatoes.

I know many people associate potatoes with the Irish, but in fact potatoes came from Peru. The Spanish took the plant to Europe. That we learned in school, but no real economics. It is funny what the priorities are.

During the introductions Tony, on behalf of his friend Ernie, made the announcement that Pammie had accepted his son's proposal, which was news to some people. They all applauded he couple. Some may have said "be fruitful." Pammie blushed and Tonto blanched white, it was cute. After that the Patron and the Chief were curious about life in LA as well as the long road trip Pammie and Tonto made to explore colleges for next year. They drove thousands of miles, farther than LA to Peru, and had narrowed their choices. Now the wait was getting Tonto accepted by some school. Pammie had scholarship offers, but she was determined to be with Tonto and that he would be going to college.

While she was attending summer college classes in Portland Pammie had managed to sneak into an upper level class on mineral samples, she was always trying to get ahead, but she never expected to find herself here so soon. Now she hoped to go exploring. Pammie was very happy when the Patron volunteered a Huey for her use, she was worried they might be limited to horseback. She had seen the Prince's speech about the future, some undiscovered value locked in the mountains was the path away from the white powder for the united people under the Prince.

Pammie wanted to find that path.

Actually, I knew that the white powder had once been legal. (Why do you think they call the drink "Coke?" It was made from the Real Thing. Talk about truth in advertising!) Sales of the powder fueled the first real economic outreach of the colony. The Patron bought a weapons firm in Brazil which has paid dividends ever since.

-

After the meal was over the Patron asked me aside. I must say that during the meal I grew more interested in doing either grandfather, they had an air of experience, vitality and sexual power I found exciting. It was a real Sean Connery in "Red October" moment. I was right on the edge of being willing to do either or maybe both of them tonight. (I don't consider myself a slut, but I fully expected to do them both, so let us just say that parts of me were open to the idea.) I knew what was expected of my body, and now it was starting to look like a good thing.

In fact, I was ready to get naked for a quickie, just to break the ice.

However, that was not the offer, I was to rest. The Patron said that he understood enough of my nature to know that some prospects were not exciting to a young LA-raised woman. He wanted me to know that he took no woman against her will. I would sleep in his bed, at least to talk. But I must be eager and willing before he would "be a man for me." He did say that traditions in the Colony guided choices, and he hoped I would follow those traditions. (His eyes made it clear, he wanted ME!) But he also said that there might be some need of advance notice. "For instance, for the next two nights, maybe longer, my friend and I will be in what you could call political discussions with Tribal leaders."

That explained the looks the two new council members had been making at the Patron and the Chief during the meal, they were the ones who were going to get fucked royally tonight. Their choice, that was the way the Tribe worked. Why did that make me want him even more? More LA conditioning I guess.

I find that being me is very hard, especially when I change my mind on things so readily.

He continued, "I will want to talk to you after breakfast, I need your help... your viewpoint on some things. You must speak plainly, like you would to my grandson or your own wise father. I wish that we could have a night together before that, even if just to sleep, intimacy lowers some barriers, but the need is urgent so I must implore you to be blunt with me. It may not be quite what you expect."

I promised to keep all that in mind, and that I would be there as he wished tomorrow.

Then I was off to bed and he was off to his naked politics, draining his precious bodily fluids, raising nipples and filling pussy for the benefit of his people. With the meal, that short talk, and his native charm, he changed my whole attitude about this trip.

Plus, I didn't know the truth of it yet.

-

In various small comments during the day Ximena hinted at knowing about some of my sexual experiences, including my father and my ongoing love for Abril. I must admit that something about this place had my juices running. In the plane she had mentioned that she was a virgin. So after the lights went out I had to ask how old she was, and about her sexual tastes.

She answered, "Like you cousin I am almost 19. I am a virgin but I have seen sexual activity, both videos and live. That was difficult, I was curious but chose not to join in, to preserve the white scarf. However, please don't ask any more and make this harder... I have been specifically asked not to say, ask or even comment any more of this topic for... a time. I really... I am not supposed to say anything more."

That was curious, but what could I say? "Very well, thank you for all you have helped me with today."

"It was my pleasure, something I will tell my grandchildren," Ximena replied in a voice that seemed downright cheerful. But I was wrong about that, what I heard in the dark was hope.

-

Wednesday September 17, 2008

The Patron Explains

The next morning breakfast was a buffet to take back to our rooms. I just needed a little to eat before I started getting ready for the party. They did this cinnamon roll with bacon instead of pecans, it was great but I wondered where they got the maple flavor. Ximena would not tell me.

I was half-ready with my hair and makeup when the Patron sent for me, the message was that getting ready could wait, the Patron's time was tight. I slipped on the most modest robe in the room.

The Patron did not waste time with travel talk. He said he knew my sexual history, but not my feelings. Well, I was pregnant by the man I loved, I spread my legs for my father who I loved and I was sharing my bed at home with a woman I thought I loved, plus I received other visitors, so it was okay to say I was flexible. Maybe I was in a good position to consider sexual issues and offer him advice.

He was not looking for snap answers off the top of my head, but considered advice, with or without my private feelings.

He led off by talking about "his lesbians" among the people of the Colony. Last year this had not been an issue, nobody acknowledged such feelings. Recently that changed, but only for a few men and women. There were no same-sex PDAs except for the Chinese. But change would spread, there was some private discussion with folks in the Colony, they saw the Chinese and it activated feelings that had been denied. He accepted that it was going to spread, he had no role in deciding private feeling. But public behavior would become an issue. The issue he faced was how to lead his people in this area. He needed a path "to bring his people into a more modern view of the world" like Lady Di had done so deftly for her society. Should he push examples, or handle it quietly?

He slid smoothly into talking about Ximena and her upcoming military service. She had told me she was a virgin. "She will know sex with a man, she wants to experience it so I will provide. But she thinks she might be lesbian or at least bi." The only such person he knew who spoke that language was Kwool. "They have talked, perhaps they have explored, but not too much. They acknowledge feelings, but are on different 'wavelengths' about things. I admit to not knowing what that means. I and the Chief wonder if allowing the two to be together in public might be too much, in terms of the difference in sexual practices."

He knew my parents had asked me about 5 years in the future. Had I settled on a view for now?

I said I was very much bi, I really liked both, and I could not see being locked into either. "I am so fortunate in your grandson's house. Last week was amazing, I was totally free with him and Abril, doing what I wished. That is very rare in any relationship. I am not sure that I could make a choice... no, maybe it is more accurate to say that if I had to make a choice, it would be the person, I could love a man or a woman. But I honestly am not so sure about promising fidelity after... I think that is a bigger issue, that I could not be faithful to a man or woman, I would hunger for others. However, I am sure that I only want one man to give me children. Before the pill, women lived with the lack of control, so women like me were always at risk. But now, with control of our bodies, being open about our feelings, even what we know as transient feelings, maybe that makes infidelity an obsolete term."

"Does that mean you could temporarily marry a lesbian?" He held up his hand and did not ask for an answer yet. "It is not a petty question."

He mentioned Mer and Pur as the Prince's wives, but said he needed a wife from the Colony. She had to be someone special, a woman people would look up to. The Tribal girls competed hard and long to earn their recognition, so he need somebody of comparable standing from the Colony. "Again, a Lady Di if you will. Do you see how these issues mesh?"

I did, and perhaps I could offer advice. But I cautioned that whatever I offered would be a small sample size.

He replied, "Leaders always are a small sample size that spreads. You must know that."

Actually I did.

He proposed that I talk it over with Ximena, and perhaps Kwool or Li's mother. He could give us a week but then he needed a decision. He had other options, but I was not to worry about them, that discussion was between Ximena and him. "Some basic parameters have been discussed, including my involvement." I was not a virgin, but Ximena was and she merited the public White Scarf honor which would help him with the Colony.

I said, "It seems our conversation has moved in a circle. You know I expected to warm your bed every night for around 10 weeks, plus I expected you to lend me to others. I can't say I thought well of that idea, the LA child in me... is not so inclined. Instead, now that you are unavailable I find myself more attracted to you, but faced with another option. I understand that every Colony member has duties, but this hardly seems a duty. So of course I will explore the idea."

"My desires can be considered later." He clearly had desires for me. "Where you stand with the colony is critical."

I suddenly realized that "closing the circle" on the conversation had a more significant personal meaning. What he intended hit me suddenly. "Just so I am clear, are you saying that, if I go along with this temporary marriage to Ximena, you would make me your grandson's Colony wife?"

"I won't force him or you. There are other choices, somebody like Irene might emerge. He has other options... look at Toad, who cannot return home, it is my edict but his choice. Let us say instead that the path to that destination together might be more open if you both wanted it."

It was a good thing I was sitting, because the idea stunned me. It was sort of like he was proposing twice... two marriages for me, with the second to his grandson. Ximena was not Abril, but then for a temporary marriage that might be better. Suddenly, the idea of spending nights in his bed had turned to something very different. As different as possible.

He gave me a minute to make the other connection.

"It sounds to me, thinking ahead here, that you might be suggesting a situation where I temporarily marry Ximena, and then I might marry the father of my child at your order..."

"...his consent is also required, but basically it is something like that," he said. "I make no promises, except that... well, I am content to wait until he finishes both his law firm project in Los Angeles which you might not have been read into, and has his new building well under way. I understand that where you come from marriage is usually decided by two people, the man and the woman. But to be clear, in my provence, for a royal wedding, there is only one party involved: the Patron."

"I am struggling to understand that," I said. "Most of the world..."

"Don't be so certain about invoking the word 'most.' Asia has many people in arranged marriages. In some countries marriages like this require the government be involved. But to your point, it does not matter about any others in the world. I must consider the best choice for my people, and how they will benefit once I am gone and my successor is making his choices for the future after he is gone. There are many factors, some spoken, some not. There are consequences to those who act rashly, like my son Toad who made choices so he can never return to his home. This will not rest upon other marriages, besides the Tribe where multiple wives are common, you may know my grandson has told me he will reserve the right to an LA wife in addition to his two charming Tribal wives and the wife I name. I also know about the Concubine, that was a wise choice and I applaud it, but with four wives it may be a bit much, even for his talents. As for your Abril, we really have no idea. But I will not bargain with him or anyone else. Do you understand?"

"You have made things very clear. It is not what I expected."

"Yes, as to that... For tonight you will again sleep in the room with Ximena, as housing is tight. Tomorrow she will move her things to the next room... The connecting door is behind the dresser, it has no lock but you can keep it blocked if you wish. Perhaps you will keep it open, maybe at some point you will share a bed. A week from now, perhaps earlier if you ask, I will take you to my bed to ask your decision about Ximena... and what other exercises or discussions you may wish. In the interim I will allow you to share one night with your sister, or if you wish, Kwool or Tony or Chin or whoever... but my hope is that you and Ximena will reach a pleasant conclusion with each other. As women I am unclear about the concept of virginity and the White Scarf, so for now I will put that decision to Ximena. She has been briefed on this.

1...45678...17