Nude Beach Encounter Pt. 03

Story Info
The fun between the two couples continues.
3.7k words
4.48
25.5k
20

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/05/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story will be more enjoyable if you read parts one and two first.

==========

Sarah handed me the vibrator. As I picked it up, I smiled back at her. "Well, that would explain what they were doing in the tent."

"Yeah, guess so," she replied. "I guess they come prepared for fun when they come to the beach. May we should try bringing toys as well."

"Well, if we do, we'll have to get a tent like them, because if we used them out in the open we're likely to get ourselves banned."

"Yeah, guess so."

I put the vibrator down and we went back out of the tent.

"So, what'd you think," Rosalynn asked with a big grin on her face, looking right at me.

"I think that's a very nice looking toy," I said, giving it right back to her. "And good for you guys for bringing it here."

"You want to see it in action?"

I looked at her, then over at Sarah, who simply shrugged her shoulders, indicating, "Why not?"

"Sure," I told her, "I'm game."

Rosalynn crawled over to the tent flap, and climbed in. I thought she was expecting us to go in there with her, and I thought it was going to be a bit crowded. But before Sarah and I could move toward the tent, Rosalynn came back out holding the Rabbit. She positioned herself on the blanket right up against our beach umbrella, sitting up with her back to the umbrella. I realized that it would be all but impossible for anyone to see her, unless they walked right up to the umbrella and tent and looked over, and with the sound of the surf nobody would be able to hear as well.

"C'mon, you two, come a little closer so you can really watch."

Sarah and I scooted over on the blanket so each of us were at one of her feet, which were spread out in front of her. I still didn't believe she was actually going to do this, I thought she was just kidding and at one point would start laughing, turn it off, and put it down. But much to my surprise, she took her index finger of the hand not holding the Rabbit and started to run it between her pussy lips. I could see that she was already wet, and her finger was spreading the wetness around her labia.

After a minute or so of this, she turned the vibrator on and gently eased the head of it into her pussy. She lay back a bit, resting on her other hand, as she did this. She pumped it in and out of her pussy slowly, and I was close enough that I could see the wetness seeping all around it, leaking out of her pussy. There was even a small pool forming on the blanket below her. I looked over at Jimmy who was sitting behind us, and he was watching her as well with a somewhat amused look on his face.

After about a couple of minutes of this, Rosalynn turned it up higher, and pushed it all the way into her. As she did this, I could see the little ear of the Rabbit was making contact with her clit, and she began to moan quietly. Sarah reached over, took my hand, and placed it on the inside of her thigh. I took this as an invitation, and began to stroke her thigh, my fingers grazing her pubes.

Rosalynn continued along, occasionally pulling the vibrator out and pushing it back in, but for the most part keeping it in contact with her clit. As her moaning began to get louder, I moved my hand further up Sarah's thigh, and began to run my fingers up and down her slit. She gasped as my fingers found that spot, and Rosalynn - whose eyes had been closed as she masturbated - opened them, saw what I was doing, and smiled in encouragement. Between watching Rosalynn, and touching Sarah, my cock was at full attention and sticking straight up.

This continued for only about three minutes more, as Rosalynn came at first slowly but then more rapidly to a boil. As she got closer to cumming, she began pistoning the Rabbit faster and harder into her pussy, leaving it vibrating on her clit for a few seconds with each stroke. As she got closer, I started massaging Sarah's labia with my fingers, spreading her own wetness that had begun to seep out of her on her lips, something that I knew she loved.

Finally Rosalynn came with a loud "Arrrrggghhh," loud enough that I thought others around us might have heard her. But as I sat up and looked over the tent and umbrella, I could see that nobody was close enough.

She pulled the vibrator out of her pussy, and I could see her juices glistening in the sunlight. There was also a very large wet spot on the blanket between her legs. She dropped it on the blanket next to her, scooted down, and lay down, eyes closed, her chest and large breasts rising and falling as she struggled to catch her breath.

Sarah took my hand and moved away from her pussy. She then started lightly clapping at Rosalynn's performance. "Well done, my girl, well done."

Rosalynn opened her eyes, smiled, and gave a small nod of her head. "Why, thank you," she said, looking at Sarah. "And what about you?"

Sarah looked at her. "What about me?"

"Would you like a go with this?"

Sarah stuttered for a second. "I couldn't. . .no, I. . .I don't think"

Before she could formulate a complete sentence, Jimmy chimed in. "Oh, c',mon Sarah, you can do it. And I'd love to watch that," he said with a wink.

She looked at me, and I just shrugged, giving her an, "It's up to you, sweetie," look.

Rosalynn sat up and patted the spot next to her on the blanket and encouraged Sarah. "It's okay, hon, nobody can see you here. Or would you feel more comfortable going in the tent?"

Sarah had a contemplative look on her face as she pondered Rosalynn's offer. After a moment she said, "Oh, what the fuck. If you can do it Rosalynn, an old broad like I can as well. And no, no tent for me - I'm doing it right here in the open like you did."

Rosalynn clapped in appreciation and support. "Why don't you come up here next to me, with your back close up to the umbrella." Sarah did as she suggested, the two of them sitting up next to each other. Rosalynn was sitting cross-legged, and Sarah had hers stretched out in front of her, mimicking the position Rosalynn had been in before.

Rosalynn picked up the Rabbit and showed it to Sarah. "Have you ever used one of these before, hon?" she asked.

Sarah picked it up from her. "No, I've used other vibrators, but never one like this."

"Okay, it's really simple. This switch on the left" - she pointed with her finger - "controls the part that goes in your pussy. The further up you push it, the stronger is the vibration. And this one" - pointing now to the other switch - "controls the little ear that touches your clit. My recommendation is that you start with that one pretty low, and work up to higher as you get more turned on. Any other questions?"

Sarah laughed. "No, I think I got it. Now I just have to be willing to do this in front of the three of you."

Rosalynn again encouraged her. "Well, I'm sure you've masturbated in front of Bob before, right?" Sarah nodded in assent. "Well, then it's just the two of us you have to worry about, and you feel comfortable with us, don't you?"

I doubted this would be a barrier for Sarah, as we had been to sex clubs and resorts before we had had sex in front of and with other people. Even though we had never done something like this at a nude beach, I thought she'd still be game.

"Yeah, I guess I do," she replied, and turned on the vibrator. She was already pretty wet from my stroking of her, so she was able to ease the main part of it right into her pussy with little resistance. I looked over at Jimmy, and he was staring intently at her, as was Rosalynn sitting right next to her.

Sarah began slowly moving it in and out of her pussy, not yet touching her clit, and after a few strokes turned the vibration up a little higher. I, and I assume the others, could see that she was getting quite wet, as her juices were flowing down and like Rosalynn before her, were beginning to create a wet spot on the blanket.

I was already hard from watching Rosalynn pleasure herself, and now watching my wife do the same had only made me even more aroused. I glanced at Jimmy again and saw that he too had a hard cock, and it was quite a bit larger than mine. And I noticed that Sarah was sneaking a peek at his cock as well as she continued to push the vibrator in and out of her pussy.

Rosalynn was sitting directly next to Sarah, their thighs touching. Rosalynn reached over and put her fingers on Sarah's nipple of the breast that was closest to her. As she did, Sarah let out a little gasp, which did not surprise me because I know how much Sarah enjoys having her nipples played with. In fact, there have been times where Sarah has cum - and even squirted - just from having her nipples played with or sucked. As Rosalynn continued to manipulate Sarah's nipple between her fingers, Sarah began pushing the Rabbit even harder and faster into her pussy.

Sarah's juices continued to leak out of her pussy, increasing the size of the wet spot on the blanket that was to even larger than the one Rosalynn had created. After another couple of minutes, Rosalynn leaned over and began kissing Sarah on the lips. The scene was so erotic; Sarah continued to masturbate with the Rabbit while Rosalynn was rubbing Sarah's nipple between her fingers and kissing her passionately. It was everything I could do not to just take my cock in my hand and begin stroking it, which I desperately wanted to do, but I decided to wait and see how things played out.

It was only another minute before I could see Sarah was on the verge of a massive orgasm. She was pistoning the Rabbit even harder in and out of her pussy, and unlike Rosalynn, was not pausing to let the little ear touch her clit. She just jammed it in and out, and Rosalynn kept kissing her and squeezing her nipple, until Sarah jammed it in one last time and let out a huge moan as she squirted a huge amount of fluid, so much and so strongly that it almost reached where I was sitting at the end of her feet. She fell backward on the blanket, her head almost touching the umbrella, as Rosalynn stopped kissing her and let go of her nipple. Sarah let the Rabbit ease out of her pussy on its own, and I could see it was coated all over with her juices, a combination of her pussy lubrication and her ejaculate.

"Whoa, that was quite a show!" Jimmy said. "I've never seen someone squirt like that. Well, not in real life. In porn, yeah, but boy, that was so cool!"

I replied smiling at Jimmy and Rosalynn, "Yeah, guess we forgot to mention that Sarah is a real squirter.".

"That was really hot," Rosalynn agreed, "I loved kissing you and fondling your nipple like that while you came."

Sarah was still catching her breath, and after a few moments managed to get out, "Thanks, that was a huge orgasm for me." She managed to sit up again, leaning back on her arms, flashing a weak smile to the three of us.

Jimmy turned to me. "Man, does she do that every time you guys have sex?"

"No," I laughed in response, "not every time, but she does pretty frequently, especially when she's very aroused like that."

Jimmy scooted over next to Rosalynn, and leaned over and began kissing her. She kissed him back until he reached up and started pawing at her tit, and she batted his hand away. "No so fast, big guy." She playfully grabbed his cock, which was still very hard, and gave a couple of strokes, before pushing him away. She leaned back to Sarah, and began kissing her again. Sarah acted a little surprised, but returned the kiss, putting her hand behind Rosalynn's head and pulling her in closer. The two of them kissed like this for a bit, and then Rosalynn gently pushed Sarah back into a lying position and rolled on top of her.

I looked over at Jimmy, and he just smiled and shrugged his shoulders, as Sarah had earlier. I smiled back at him, noticing his big cock was still hard, and turned back to the show the two women were putting on in front of us. As they continued their passionate kisses, I was enjoying the view of Rosalynn's ass right in front of me. She had a nice round ass; I loved asses like hers and Sarah's, rather than the skinny ones you often saw on the beach. As they continued to kiss, I could see one of Rosalynn's hands gently massaging Sarah's breast.

After a couple of minutes of making out, Rosalynn lifted her head to look back at the two of us, and she used her finger to mime "come here." Without hesitation, we both got up and crawled over to where the two women were lying together. As we got next to them, Rosalynn rolled off of Sarah, lying next to her on her back, and she looked at me and patted the spot next to her on the blanket. As I lay down next to her, I glanced over at Sarah, who gave me a satisfied smile and a little nod of her head, indicating that she was okay with where things were heading.

As I lay down on the blanket next to Rosalynn, I saw Jimmy doing the same on the other side of Sarah. As Rosalynn turned on to her side and began kissing me, she reached down and grabbed my still-hard cock in her hand and began stroking it. It felt great; I had been hard for so long, watching the show they had putting on individually and then together, that it felt nice to finally have someone paying attention to me as well.

Rosalynn was an excellent kisser; not too hard, but nice and light, using her tongue to probe mine and my lips. I reciprocated, giving her the same treatment, as she continued lightly stroking my cock. I reached down to her pussy and began lightly stroking it as well, feeling the wetness she had created with the vibrator still coating the inside of her lips. I stroked them, similar to what I had been doing to Sarah a short while ago, and she started to seep even more. As we continue to kiss, and she stroked my cock, I became emboldened and began to push first one, and then two and three, fingers into her pussy. They slid in very easily, lubricated by her wetness, and as I did, she pulled herself closer into me and began stroking my cock faster.

I lifted my head a bit without breaking the kiss with her, and opened my eyes to look over at Sarah and Jimmy. They were mirroring our actions, kissing heavily while Sarah had her hand on Jimmy's big cock, one that was certainly bigger than mine. Jimmy wasn't yet touching her pussy, but he did have one of his hands on Sarah's large breast, larger than his own wife's. I almost chuckled to myself, thinking about Sarah touching this guy who was young enough to be our son, and me with a woman young enough to be our daughter.

I turned back to pay attention to Rosalynn. As I did, she broke the kiss, and scooted down my body until her head was at my crotch. She looked at my cock and said with a smile, "Good, doesn't seem like there's any sand on it." And with that, she opened her mouth and put it on my cock. It felt heavenly as she ran her tongue over the head, and then pushed her head up and down the shaft. I ran my fingers lightly through her hair to encourage her and let her know I was enjoying it. I was conscious of whether anyone could see us. I looked over my shoulder at the umbrella and tent, and could see that we were still relatively isolated, with nobody apparently around us, so I was able to relax, lie back, and enjoy what she was doing.

After another minute or so, I head Sarah gasp. I lifted my head up a bit and said, "Everything okay over there, hon?"

She answered, "Oh yes, everything's just fine," with a chuckle.

Jimmy chimed in, "That may have been her reaction to my putting a finger in her ass."

"Yeah, that'll do it," I said, laughing back myself. I knew how much Sarah liked anal play while we were fooling around.

After another minute or so, Rosalynn stopped sucking me, and came back up to rest in my arms. "Did you enjoy that, Bob?" she asked with a sly look on her face.

"Very much, Rosalynn, thank you. Another few minutes and I probably would have cum right in your mouth."

"That's what I figured, so I decided I'd stop, as that's just the beginning my friend." With that, she rolled over on her other side, so that she was now facing Sarah. She looked over her shoulder at me and said, "Come in and spoon me, and put that hard cock up against my ass."

I didn't need a second invitation to that. I rolled over and next to Rosalynn, and spooned her, using my cock to split her ample ass cheeks. As I did, I saw that she had taken her hand and was stroking Sarah's pussy, just above Jimmy's hand, which still - though I could not see for certain - evidently still had a finger in my wife's ass.

As I gently rubbed my cock against Rosalynn's ass I reached over and placed a hand on her breast that was closest to me. As she had been doing to Sarah earlier, I began rolling her nipple between my thumb and index finger, and I felt it immediately swell in size. She emitted a soft moan as she pushed her ass back against me, increasing the friction between our two bodies.

She continued to stroke Sarah's pussy as I rolled her nipple in my fingers. I was sitting up enough that I could enjoy watching her touching Sarah, and also enjoyed watching Sarah stroking Jimmy's cock. After a few minutes, she moved her hand off of Sarah, and placed it next to Sarah's on Jimmy's cock, the two of them now working together to rub their hands up and down his shaft. It was an incredibly erotic site; these two sexy women working together on Jimmy's beautiful cock. He was clean shaven, so I could really see how it and his balls looked.

We continued like that for a few more minutes, the women jerking Jimmy, my cock rubbing against Rosalynn's ass and fingers rubbing her nipple, until I heard Jimmy begin to moan. I looked over, and it appeared that he was very close to cumming. The women began to stroke him faster, Rosalynn's on the top near the tip of his cock, Sarah's at the bottom, occasionally grabbing on to his balls as well. Finally he let out a big scream, and he spurted three or four huge ropes of cum on to Sarah's belly.

My first thought was, "Oh, to be so young and be able to cum like that." I chuckled to myself as the women eased his cock down. Rosalynn said to Sarah, "Let me get something to clean you up with, sweetie."

She gave me a little shove backward so she could get up, and I rolled on to my back again. Rosalynn got up and reached into their cooler, coming out with a few napkins. She gently cleaned Jimmy's cum off of Sarah's belly, finishing with a few sweet kisses to her belly button, then moving up to her breasts, where she placed a kiss on each nipple.

"Thank you," Sarah said, as Rosalynn wadded up the napkins and tossed them over by the cooler.

"My pleasure," Rosalynn said in response, smiling at her. "Damn, I gotta say, that is one sexy body you have there, Sarah."

"I agree," Jimmy chimed in again, coming back to life after his orgasm.

I looked at Sarah, and though she was blushing, which I found humorous given everything that had gone on. "Thank you, I really appreciate that," she said. "I tend to be a little self-conscious of my size, especially here at the nude beach. But truthfully, I am pretty comfortable in my own skin or I don't think I could be here. And certainly not be doing all those things we just did!"

"Well, you should be," Rosalynn said in affirmation. "You are very sexy, all those curves, and I just love the way you squirted." Jimmy just nodded his head in agreement.

Rosalynn was sitting next to Sarah on the blanket, lightly running her fingers up and down Sarah's belly and breasts, stopping just before she got to her pubes. Sarah seemed to be purring, enjoying the attention.

Jimmy sat up, leaning once again on his arms, watching his wife playing with mine.

Rosalynn turned in my direction, and said, "What about you, Bob, you are the only one who hasn't cum yet. What are we going to do about that?"

I just smiled and said, "That's right, I haven't. Do you have any ideas?"

Rosalynn leaned over to Sarah, and whispered something in her ear. Sarah laughed out loud, and said, "Sure, let's do it - I'd love to see that!"