All Comments on 'Nude Beach Encounter Pt. 03'

by Bob_Aganoush

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
Kicker73Kicker73over 3 years ago

This is the first story of your that I read. It was very well written- and the length was pretty good. I happen to think 1-3 pages is just fine for most stories. I certainly am going to go back and read the first two parts, but I was impressed that a tale was woven in one page.

Bob_AganoushBob_Aganoushover 3 years agoAuthor

Thanks, Kicker, appreciate the feedback. I hope you enjoy the first two parts.

MtnmikeMtnmikeover 3 years ago
Nice

Very Nice, has me very aroused. Can't wait for of 4 omg.

tennesseeredtennesseeredover 2 years ago

It's been nearly a year. Any hope for another chapter?

Bob_AganoushBob_Aganoushover 2 years agoAuthor

Thanks for your interest, tennesseered. I am orgasming in writing the concluding chapter.

Bob

Bob_AganoushBob_Aganoushover 2 years agoAuthor

Lol, sorry for the typo - that should have been ". . .I am planning on writing the concluding chapter."

withinreasonwithinreasonover 1 year ago

Enjoyable trilogy. Hope you manage to continue it sometime.

greasedsilvergreasedsilverover 1 year ago

AAAARRRGGGGG! If you could be so kind... MORE!

cmj711cmj71111 months ago

Daring & very enjoyable!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBob_Aganoush@Bob_Aganoush
I'm just a professor who has discovered that reading and writing erotica is much more interesting than academic work. My career ambition is to hold an endowed chair in erotic literature, and get paid for writing erotica. Or alternatively, make enough money so that I could en...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES