Nude in the Bundu

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Frans started to return his stuff to his backpack, but was constantly distracted by their lovely perky tits staring at him. He waited until they finished their coffee. "You better get going, it is a long stretch today." He would have loved to enjoy the view, but his mind got the better of his desires.

The ladies heeded his advice, got up and gathered the toiletries and stuff.

Frans waved a sachet of instant oats to them when they were ready to leave. "I cannot offer you bacon and eggs for breakfast, interested in this?

The women looked at each other, the idea sounded better than their granola bars. It was Liz who put their thoughts to words. "We can have the bars as an early snack."

Frans finished packing and took his backpack to the patio. He filled up all water bottles, and was ready with breakfast for the women's arrival.

Marlene had a sense of urgency and took charge of the women's combined backpacks. She ordered Liz around to fold their clothes, and collect their stuff that were strewn all over the room for her to pack. They were soon finished and joined Frans on the patio for breakfast.

Liz had a medium-length camisole top in a khaki-floral design and denim pants, which showed a bit of flesh between the two. Marlene wore a halter top in a uniform yellow and matching pair of wide, knee-length shorts. Both decided to go without a bra, which Frans appreciated.

"Aren't you afraid of scratching your delicate skins?"

It was Marlene who responded. "I saw yesterday that the trail is cut wide open. There is not a lot of bundu bashing required. It is going to be a hot day, and I would rather travel lightly.

It suited Frans fine and he finished off his breakfast. He washed his bowl and spoon and somehow found the space in his backpack for them. "I'll get your backpacks." He pushed a blob of toothpaste onto his brush and went inside. When done he made a final inspection of the bathroom and bedroom for items that may have been overlooked when they packed their backpacks.

He spotted something white, partly hidden under a mattress. It was the panty Liz used the previous day, still wet from her juices and his cum. He carefully folded the wet parts inside and put it in his pocket, picked up the two backpacks and walked outside.

The ladies finished cleaning their breakfast dishes and came outside, finding Liz's wet panty displayed on the table. Liz blushed and looked at Frans. "You can have it to remember me by."

Frans smiled and thread some webbing with a quick release through the crotch and snap it back in. The girls giggled because the white panty, high up on Frans's backpack, could easily be mistaken for a white flag. Frans picked up his backpack, thread his water bottles through his hip-strap. He was ready to go. He picked the women's backpacks up and held them in position so they could just slip in and fasten their straps.

Frans set a quick pace during the early stretches along the forestry roads and grasslands. They got away later than he planned and could already feel that the heat of the sun was building up. He soon left the women behind which didn't impress them.

The two ladies, but especially Liz, wasn't used to the demands of backpacking, relatively unfit and haven't fully recovered from the previous day's trip. They soon noticed that Frans was pulling away and thought that he simply didn't notice that he left them behind and would stop and wait for them soon.

"He can fuck himself tonight." Liz meant it literally and figuratively when Frans disappeared some distance ahead around a bend in the road. She was out of breath and bent forward to take the weight of the bag off her shoulders for a while.

They just spotted Frans again when he rounded another corner after completing a long hairpin bend in the road, all of which they still have to cover. "Yeah, fuck him." Marlene was now also upset for being left to their own devices. None of them considered that they would have been alone on the trail, in any case, if it wasn't for Frans.

Frans finally entered the shade of the forest's canopy shortly after he was spotted completing the hairpin bend. He looked for a secluded spot, away from the road he just left, and dropped his backpack.

The ladies were relieved when they saw him jogging in their direction. They forgave him all the bad things they thought of him when he took a backpack in each hand and carried it on their behalf and dropped them next to his.

Liz removed her sleeping bag for a headrest and dropped onto the forest floor. Marlene found a nice sloping tree trunk and she sat down, leaning against it. Frans made himself comfortable on a small outcrop and started to rearrange his backpack to the beautiful birdsong that abound in the forest.

When he looked up, his gaze fell on Marlene's wide open legs and could see right into her shorts. She relaxed a mere two meters (7 ft) away and had her eyes closed. Frans couldn't miss the way the crotch of her panties pulled in between her nether lips and the darkened line where it made contact with her wet inner works. Shit, they cannot afford a delay to attend to his growing erection.

He turned around to avoid the scene and soon finished what he was doing, satisfied in the extra space he created in his bag. He did remove a large steak with newspaper wrappings and half a liter of cola after all.

Without asking permission, he pulled Liz's backpack closer and removed her toys and bag of toiletries, which seemed to make up a lot of her bag's weight, and worked them into his bag. Then he gone through a similar exercise with Marlene's bag and managed to work their rations into his bag. He redistributed the weight of the women's two bags before closing them.

He had to wake them up when he was done, and helped then get into their backpacks. They didn't realize that their backpacks were lighter, which caused Frans to chuckle secretly.

Marlene drew his attention to a tree branch that was covered in moss and ferns (Polypodium Polypodioides for those who want to attach a name to the fern) which reminded Frans of Dorothy's interest in ferns. She called herself a 'fernatic' and referred to her collection of ferns as her 'fernature'. He decided to be more attentive and take it slower. That will allow the women to keep up. He could just hope that they made up enough time with his brisk walk off earlier.

Although the women's bodies hadn't fully recovered from the previous day's unusual exercise and the brisk early morning pace, they took the lighter weight of their backpacks and the slower pace that Frans set, in their stride. At two crossings over mountain streams, they took a quick break, not indulging in sex even in these romantic settings.

From there, the route took them along another logging road with high pine trees on both sides. Although they were mostly in the shade of the trees, the scenic forest views were gone. Frans set a more brisk pace, and with the women getting back into their stride, they made good ground. At eight kilometers (5 mi), the trail headed into grassland, and luckily, it was overcast and Frans decided to keep the brisk pace.

They reentered the forest shortly after the ten kilometer (6.2 mi) marker and soon, got to another mountain stream. Frans, who pulled slightly clear, decided that it was a good place to stop for lunch. There was a number of chair-high rocks, sufficient flat ground and ample shade for an extended break. Lower down, the light rumble of a waterfall could be heard.

The women were thankful for the break. Although they managed well, the long stretch took its toll, they collapsed onto the ground as soon as Frans helped them out of their backpacks, opting to rest first before having something to eat.

Frans used the opportunity to explore the terrain lower down from where the waterfall sounds came from. He noticed an old footpath which nature tried to claim back and followed it. It led him to a secluded mountain pool with a nice view onto the meadows at the foot of the mountain, showing the silver, winding route of the stream where it met with others to form a river.

Birds of various types flew around and called their mates. His thoughts were once again drawn back to Dorothy; it would have been a perfect spot to have follow-up sex. Frans tested the water's temperature and would describe it as 'refreshing' but decided to undress and venture into the water. He could use a refreshing bath to wash off the sweat from his hard, early morning walk.

He was contemplating if he should call the girls when they called him. His head was under the waterfall and could barely hear their voices. When they heard that he was cooling off in a mountain pool, they decided to join him. He described how to find the old footpath and they soon arrived.

They both undressed and Marlene took a quick dip in the pool 'to wash off the worst of the sweat'. Liz however joined Frans where he sat on a rock with his head under the shower of the waterfall.

Marlene offered to return and prepare lunch and Frans told her where to look for the food, theirs included. Both scolded him for digging in their backpacks, but were secretly thankful that he lightened their loads.

Marlene decided to go without her panty due to her wet body, leaving it for Frans and Liz to bring up later. She was not even out of sight, when Liz started necking Frans and helped his hand onto her breast. There was an enclave with a thick-grassy floor behind the curtain of the waterfall, which Liz thought as the most romantic setting for a bit of intimacy. It was only about a meter deep and high and just over two meters wide. It was slightly elevated and out of the splatter zone of the falling water, at least mostly.

She slipped into the enclave and lured Frans in while kissing him seductively. Her efforts were rewarded with a growing erection. Frans must have worked out what Liz's plan was, and worked himself into a kneeling position between Liz's splayed legs. There was barely space for the two. Frans had to bend low down to avoid his back pushing against the wall and Liz's head almost touched the side.

Liz's hard nipples stood proud on top of her areolae, which were contracted from the cold water into an ever-changing labyrinth of ridges. She blew into her hands to warm them up and placed her hands on her breasts, pinching her nipples lightly in the sinuses between the bases the index finger and her thumb.

Frans lowered his head and had a look at Liz's nether lips, which were contracted from the cold water, which was splashing on them until recently. It left the inner lips exposed, pale and washed of her natural lubricants. Liz shuddered as he exhaled and his warm breath washed over her vulva. It left a red ridge at the top of her pale labia minora in its wake. Her vaginal opening also contracted and opened in response, as if trying to draw in the hot air.

Frans took in another deep breath, held it in his chest to warm up before he gave it another blow, which caused the flushing to spread and the vaginal opening to take another breath. He worked sputum to the tip of his tongue and slowly started to wet Liz's washed-out folds.

Liz shivered from the contact and the hot air escaping from his mouth every time he exhaled. She pinched her nipples harder and moaned softly.

Frans continued to wet and warm Liz's inner folds with new sputum and hot breaths and was fascinated to witness the color changes in them, from a pale pink, through pink and going for red. He was soon rewarded by the scent of her sex, which slowly started to drift into his nose.

"Hhhhmmmmm." Liz didn't want to suppress her expression of arousal. She unconsciously had started to buck her hips and roll her nipples, now hard from stimulation and no longer from cold, between her fingers and giving them light tugs.

"Uhhhmmmm." Her expression of content, when his lips closed around her clit and his tongue started to search for her sensitive spot, was louder. Her hands reached down to guide his ministrations to the right spot, to make sure he worked hard enough on her vulva.

Frans could track Liz's levels of arousal by the darkening of her inner folds and the scent of sex emitted. Then there was her breathing, which got increasingly labored, to match the intensity in which she pressed her clit into his lips. The pull of his own pelvic muscles was also a good indication of his own level of arousal.

"Ohhhhh fuuuuck... yesss!" Liz couldn't delay the inevitable orgasm. She lifted her hips and pushed Frans's head hard onto her pelvis.

Frans could feel how Liz's orgasmic waves ripped through her body. Her hips bucked with every wave and he kept the suction on her clit while the wave peaked, and relaxed his ministrations while Liz was at a trough. A gush of Liz's ejaculate onto his chin surprised Frans, he had never realized that women could also ejaculate.

Liz was equally surprised, she had had never ejaculated before. She felt the urge to release and tried to hold back, but couldn't. An intense feeling of relief washed through her body and she went into a deep relaxation and bliss.

Frans released his lips from her vulva and couldn't miss the contractions of her vaginal opening, as if it was huffing and puffing. He bent down and gave it a kiss before he slid his body upward, leaving trails of her ejaculate on her tummy, so he could put his rock-hard member into her breathing hole. He kissed her just as his member started to enter her.

There were still contractions of her vagina that he could feel around his cock, as he plunged deeper into her, but it soon died down. He slid his arms under her shoulders and enjoyed the way her breasts pressed into his torso. He pulled back and slowly started to pump his stiff member into her, picking up speed, as he gave his mind over to his urges.

Liz tasted her ejaculate and sucked his lip in deeper into her mouth, rubbing her tongue around it. It was her first taste of her own ejaculate and she wanted to taste more. She could feel how her efforts disrupt Frans's stroke, only to resume with more vigor and energy. She continued her ministrations on his lip, even after she could no longer taste herself.

Frans could feel how the knot in his tummy tightened every time Liz sucked and licked on his lip. It spurred him on, to drive harder into her. He knew the battle was won and he would have to release his sperm soon, even if he wanted to delay, to draw this glorious feeling of being inside her out much longer.

"Ooohhhhh fuuuuuck!" He could no longer hold back and he erupted into her with a powerful drive. Liz held his lip captive, sucking harder onto it. Frans had no option, but to pull back and drive into Liz again, and again until he was drained.

Living in the heavenly feeling of the moment, they turned their heads to enjoy the view of the valley through the curtain of the waterfall. Both wished it could last forever, but it was Frans who had to break the moment. "We'll have to keep an eye on those clouds on the horizon. Better get going if we don't want to be surprised.

They cleansed themselves in the refreshing water of the pool, rolled all the clothes in a ball and returned to their backpack. Frans had Liz leading the way to ensure he had a good view on her behind.

Marlene used her time well to explore Frans's backpack. She found his camping gas stove and welcomed the two with mugs of hot chocolate which they greatly appreciated. She also found his supply of ProVita, tin of smoked oysters, sliced biltong and cottage cheese which was transferred to a Tupper bowl. The spread that she prepared was quickly consumed.

They got dressed and got the ladies on their way (their backpacks were virtually undisturbed) to make up for 'lost time'. Frans started packing the loose stuff into his backpack and set off at a brisk pace to catch up with the ladies. He reached them where they were resting at the edge of the forest with about three kilometers (2 mi) of grassland ahead, before the Woodbush hut.

Frans produced apples from somewhere, to the surprise of Marlene who thought she did a thorough inspection of his backpack. He helped them with their backpacks and set off, which was a good thing because within minutes it started to drizzle.

The drizzle got heavier as they progressed and they just started to contemplate if they should retrieve their raincoats when the hut appeared some five hundred meters (555 yd) ahead after clearing a bend in the road. They started running with Frans beating them substantially. It gave him time to drop his bag under the patio's roof and relieve Marlene, who outran Liz by a substantial margin, from her backpack. Liz gave up and dropped her backpack some fifty meters (56yd) away and signalled for Frans to recover it.

Frans could only just chuckle.

****

Frans's gas lamp was the only light available, and being overcast meant that the three of them had to stick together. After Frans lit the fire, they took their backpacks to the sleeping area and made a communal bed. They enjoyed the filet steak from Frans's backpack and finished the brandy and a second, and last, bottle of cola. The dishes were washed and they were ready for their final ablutions.

They collected their toiletries and towels and headed for the showers. The cubicles were larger than the previous hut's and Frans left them no option but to bundle into one, washing and playing with each other. The arousal levels of all three climbed to 'let us fuck' levels when the gas lamp ran out of gas, leaving them in total darkness.

Frans was just busy hugging Marlene to wash her back while her pert tits pressed against him when the light started to fade and die. He looked down and started to explore with his lips for hers and she soon helped him to discover them. Then he wrapped his hands around her orbs and lifted her effortlessly. Once her crotch cleared his erection, he slowly lowered her and with the help of Marlene, herself, she was soon impaled on his erection and her legs wrapped around his waist.

Liz was still thinking of joining in the fun, but decided that she had her chance at the waterfall. Working from memory she felt her way back to the bench where she found a towel and wrapped it around her. Not to be denied her pleasure entirely, she fantasized about what was happening in the cubicle and imagined that she was on the receiving end of Frans's ministrations. She spread her legs and started to work with one hand on her nipple and another on her clit.

Marlene was living her own fantasy, dreaming that she was wrapped in Frans's arms at the waterfall. She imagined the rich birdsong and dancing spots of sunlight through the forest canopy falling on her.

Then her back was pressed against the cubicle's cold wall, her breasts pressing hard against his chest. She never realized how exciting the position could be. She couldn't slide off because of how she was sandwiched between Frans and the wall, but gravity ensured that there was a constant force pulling her onto Frans's cock and keeping pressure on her clitoris.

Frans enjoyed the constant pressure on his cock, and started bucking his hips to work it in and out of Marlene's tight pussy. It was just what he needed, and soon drove with force into her, their wet abdomens slapping audibly together every time he drove into her.

Marlene wrapped one hand around Frans's neck to keep his lips onto hers. Her other hand was useful in rubbing, twisting, rolling and pulling her nipple, which kept her on a high. A soft moan escaped.

Liz rearranged the stuff on the bench, to lean back against the wall. She had the opportunity to buffer the cold with a folded towel. She could already feel that her lubrication returned after being washed away and the scent of sex in the air could only be hers. She uttered a moan, as if in response to Marlene's, feeling how the knot in her gut was slowly pulling tighter inside her.