Nude in the Bundu

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The temptation was too much for Marlene, and with her free hand, she pulled her thong away, spread her vulva wide open and pressed the vibrating tip onto her clit, searching for the right spot. Soon she was drifting away on a cloud. "Oooohhh... yesss... fuuuuuck!"

They dried the two puddles of squirt juice and noticed other stains on the sleeping bags, speculating whether it had a similar origin. It was shortly before eleven when they finally got into the sleeping bags. At least there would be no need to wash it off and contend with an even wetter sleeping bag.

*****

Wednesday 14 July 1982: Magoebaskloof: 07:30

Liz woke to birdsong but feeling on a high. Then she felt it, a short tuck on her breast. She smiled when she recalled the events of the night. After they slid into the sleeping bags they embraced each other. They intertwined their legs and her hand ended up on Marlene's shoulder strap, which was too much of a temptation. She pulled it off Marlene's shoulder until a pert tit popped free. With a bit of maneuvering she started to kiss, lick and suck it and with the aid of her free hand, she fingered Marlene to orgasm before they drifted off to sleep.

Marlene responded in kind when the temperature dropped in the early hours of the morning and they covered the sleeping bags with a fleece blanket. This time, Marlene dipped her head into the sleeping bag cocoon and started to suck Liz's breast and fingered her to orgasm. However, Marlene continued to suck her breast until they fell asleep again. Recalling Marlene's shocked expression when she saw the strap-on, Liz pondered if Marlene's desire to suck her breast provided her with a sense of security similar to the security a baby got when she sucks her mother's breast. Liz carefully worked her breast out of Marlene's mouth so she could get going. She still has to pack her stuff.

Marlene was luckily sleeping on the mattress that didn't block the door. After some shifting of stuff around, Liz returned the mattress to the bed and opened the door to boil water in the kettle for coffee and their breakfast cereal and to surprise Marlene with breakfast and coffee in the bed.

Liz sent Marlene to the shower while she washed the cutlery. Then she took her shower bag and towel to join Marlene. No sign of Marlene's bush was left by the time they stepped out of the shower thirty minutes later.

At eight o'clock, Liz and Marlene still battled to get everything into their backpacks. Liz didn't realize that the loose items in the car, like the fleece blanket that they used to cover them when the temperature dropped in the early morning, would take up so much space. Liz would have been in a bigger trouble if Marlene didn't start to arrange everything and organized her backpack on her behalf.

They already decided to leave the fleece blanket and wear their sweaters during the night. The babydoll sets were also on the 'leave behind' pile because they were wet and smelled like sex, even though they were small enough to fit in somewhere and would have been dry by now had they washed them when they started to pack.

The black monster also ended up on the pile which saddened Liz because she had hoped to try out the adventurous toy somewhere along the route. Liz made sure that her small red dildo was packed, if only one of her selection of toys ended up in Marlene's pussy, then that was the one with the biggest chance! But it was a toss-up between the vibrator and the double-ended dildo. Liz had visions of simultaneous action, especially with the strap-on now out of the picture. She swayed the decision on the arguments that she doesn't know how long the vibrator's batteries would last and because it was thinner for Marlene's sake and flexible for easier packing.

They filled their water bottles and locked everything that should be left behind in the car. Liz looked at the cars in the parking area, there was neither movement nor new vehicles. "I guess the Pretoria couple decided to stay home."

"Yeah, looks like it."

Liz took Marlene's hand in hers and took the first step on the gravel road that led to the forest and a romantic stream where she would take Marlene's virginity.

*****

Near Warmbaths: 08:00

Frans just left Warmbaths behind him when the eight o'clock news broadcast started. He was in no mood for news and searched for another station. He tuned in on a local station discussing events of the day. A thirty-something lady with a bubbly voice and quaint French accent, was introduced to discuss regional events associated with Bastille Day. She provided some historical background of the day and elaborated on events organized in the nearby towns, which were mostly costume competitions at local hotels with small historical displays that were prepared. He loved the sound of her voice and decided to settle on the station for the time being.

Frans tried to make sense of his situation with Dorothy who should have been in the passenger seat next to him. They should have made the trip the previous day and arrived at the overnight hut before sunset. And both would have been losing their virginity soon.

Their plans were supposed to be foolproof. The fact that both of them were still virgins was testimony of Dorothy's father's highly-religious attitudes towards pre-marital sex, despite the fact that Dorothy herself was the result of pre-marital sex. He contemplated on why he put up with all that shit and decided that Dorothy's company was worth more than the shit her parents gave him.

'Bastille Day' of Rush played to complement the talk, but Frans's thoughts were still trying to figure out the Dorothy situation.

Dorothy's mom wasn't so bad, probably because she realized how hypocritical they were. Dorothy's last call was on the morning when he left for the canoeing trip, with the wonderful news that her mother promised to help her with birth control as soon as her next period started. It was indeed good news, as it seemed as if Claire accepted the fact that the two of them would have intercourse soon.

Maybe Claire smelt Dorothy's sex juices on her wet panties, when she got into the house after he said his final goodbyes the night before he left for the Bergrivier trip. The night that Dorothy finally allowed him to play with her nether lips inside her panties. Or maybe she picked up the smell of his sperm which he blasted into her mouth that night. He shuddered at the thought that some of it escaped, and Dorothy smeared it over her face.

Unfortunately, the plan to get her on birth control would have been too late for the Magoebaskloof hike, hence the condoms on the shopping list. Claire must have realized that it was inevitable that Dorothy would lose her virginity soon, and decided to manage the situation sensibly. Claire was also instrumental to convince Dorothy's dad to allow Dorothy to go on the trip with Frans because they 'would be part of a church group', albeit of a different denomination.

Her dad on the other hand was like a guard dog on steroids whenever Frans was around, even after fifteen months of celibate dating. He made it clear from the beginning that he had a shotgun, he knew how to use it, and he was prepared to use it if Frans dared to hurt his little daughter. He didn't care how much his precious daughter was hurt in the process by his attitude. Frans made a mental note to check with Claire before visiting Dorothy.

An elderly man started rumbling on the radio about the regional mid-week sport events but Frans didn't bother. He was thinking of the good times he and Dorothy had. They met at a supermarket's April fool's promotion the previous year. They were both fooled. He was waiting in the queue, right behind Dorothy, for some introductory special of a wonder computer, an offer that was too good to miss. He tried to pass the time to identify other loners, like himself, who just stood in the queue with crossed arms, minding their own business. He felt a solidarity with them and decided to talk to one of them when there was an opportunity, until he realized that the girl in front of him was also a loner.

They started to chat about the fake promotion, liked each other's company, and started to date. He would always try to push her limits, like to kiss her, or fondle her breasts, but she would resist. Her resistance would last for sometime until she would suddenly take initiative and lead the way, confidently. Like in kissing. It took more than a month before she allowed him to hug her, let alone kiss her. It took another three months during which time she turned her cheek for him to kiss. Then suddenly, she would give him a toe-curling kiss that would start off with their lips brushing lightly and build up into heavy intimate smooching. The thought crossed his mind that she received periodic coaching.

Some Afrikaans song was playing on the radio, but Frans's thoughts were still with Dorothy. He couldn't understand why she didn't want to talk to him and was no longer coming along. He was thinking back to the last time that they saw each other. They said their goodbyes in a shady part of the garden at Dorothy's home, where they discussed the sex position for the deflowering event. They decided on cowgirl to allow Dorothy the freedom to control the process. Once that was decided, Dorothy allowed him play with her breasts while she took his member in her mouth like they had started to do for a week or two before.

Unlike the previous times, where she merely worked him stiff so he could race home to jerk himself off, she continued and made him come in her mouth for the first time. Then she also allowed him, for the first time in their relationship, to play with his finger inside her panty with her wet woman parts. No penetration, just feeling around and finally she guided his finger onto her clit until she, too, orgasmed.

The song finished and they introduced the next guest to talk about a special day. The presenter introduced naturist Beau Brummel. The name immediately caught Frans's attention. Frans was not a Scope subscriber but he had seen a few at friends' houses and knew that Beau ran a nudist resort somewhere in the area where he was driving.

Beau announced that he wanted to talk about a new event on the international celebration calendar, namely 'International Nude Day'. Beau gave an historical background starting with the nudity ban on US beaches in 1974. How Lee Baxandall successfully organized nude 'free the free beaches' protests since 1976, and that there was a convergence of dates to the fourteenth of July in most countries. Beau decided to join the initiative and followed the practice of having the fourteenth of July as the nudist date to celebrate in South Africa, as it falls within the school holidays. Entry for adults at his naturist resort, Beau Valley, for the day would be free where you could skinny-dip in the hot springs of the resort, despite it being winter in South Africa and meet up with other like-minded people. He also encouraged others to join the celebration of National Nude Day, and to go naked if appropriate.

Beau's interview ended and Brian Hyland's 'Itsy Bitsy Teenie Weenie Yellow Polka Dot Bikini' song started playing on the radio that put Frans in a slightly better mood. Frans chuckled, he had heard that Beau was crazy and he wondered how many people would accept Beau's free entry offer. In his mind, he could see that he and Dorothy were skinny-dipping in a hot pool, while Dorothy's father was doing back flips when he found out.

*****

Magoebaskloof: 10:25

A shaded parking spot under a dense tree was open when Frans arrived at the De Hoek overnight hut shortly after ten. He figured that the twelve odd cars that were parked under the trees belonged to people who were doing days two and day three of the route. He went into the hut to fill up his water bottle and relieve himself after the long, five-hour drive.

His backpack was good to go and he only needed to put on his trail boots to replace the cross-trainer shoes he used to drive. By half past ten, he took his first step on the gravel road. He smiled when thinking back at Beau's plea to go naked today. He could actually do it because he would be alone in the forest and it would be liberating. He decided to go naked as soon as he entered the forest, although in the back of his mind, he doubted if he would actually do it.

The road crossed two gravel roads and on one of then he saw a loaded truck approaching. He would not be as alone as he thought, so maybe going naked wouldn't be a good idea. He walked past another smaller backpackers' hut with a sign that read 'Dokolewa Pools hut' and he was glad that he wasn't naked when the female cleaner inside waved at him.

Frans was disappointed to enter a pine plantation after walking barely more than two hundred meters through a ravine with indigenous forest trees. Mature pine trees stood on the one side of the road while on the trees on the northern side were cut and workers, who waved at him, were removing branches from the logs. The sun was beating down on him and he regretted the fact that he didn't overnight at the hut. He would have been out of the sun before it got warm, and it was a boring part of the trail anyway.

He was glad when he finally entered the real forest shortly after eleven o'clock. The cool forest breeze brought immediate relief to his hot and sweaty body. The idea of going naked grew with every step he went deeper into the forest. He looked around and was greeted with a lush canopy, moss-covered trunks, lavish ferns and a mixture of birdsongs.

Frans walked until he found a mountain stream. He settled to have lunch. He had an early start and could do with something to eat. The ham sandwiches that he prepared early morning were packed right on top of the upper compartment of his backpack. After he finished, he filled his water bottle with cool mountain water and started to close his backpack again. The cavity where his sandwiches were, called out to him, showing him that there was space for his clothes.

The idea grew on him, thinking that he could easily skinny-dip in a mountain pool to wash the sweat off his body. He started to pull his golf shirt over his head. He looked around to make sure that he was truly on his own. He sat down to remove his trail boots so he could remove his denim and underpants. He left his sweater top outside to wear as a skirt when he was outside the forest.

With only his socks and boots on, he got up and continued along the trail, looking at and enjoying all the epiphytic growth on the moss-covered branches along the trail. He crossed a stream with a nice moss-covered bank and realized with a shock that he didn't think about Dorothy since he had entered the forest. Did he make peace with the thought that he had lost her? Did he lose her? Did he want to lose her?

*****

Liz was standing on the wooden bridge over the mountain stream looking at the map, frustrated. Marlene was delaying her big moment with every possible excuse. She was convinced that Marlene would co-operate with all the positive signs of the previous night. Marlene's only requirement last night for the big moment was a romantic setting next to a stream. When they got to a stream, the ground was wet, or not level and bumpy, or simply not romantic because there wasn't a waterfall.

And just at the last stream crossing, there was a waterfall, the ground was flat and level, there was even birdsong in the background and she still had an excuse; she could hear the loggers' chainsaws! Yeah, she, too, could hear chainsaws, but they were kilometers away. They were running out of trail and she needed to put that double-ended dildo to good use tonight.

She closed the map, strapped on her bag and started walking, trying to catch up with Marlene so she could convince her that the waterfall was the right place, their only place before they were too far away.

She caught up with Marlene where the forest went over into a savannah grassland. "Look Marlene, we came all the way to do this, to experiment and test our limits. We ran out of options." She opened the map. "Just as I thought, we're here. It is just a short walk through this grassland before we get the gravel road which should be over... there." Liz pointed at the tree line next to the cutting of the road. "And the hut should then be..."

"There!" Marlene pointed at the red rooftop of the overnight hut that played peek-a-boo behind swaying tree tops.

"Right. If you don't want to do it, then it is fine. Then we continue to enjoy each other like last night, either at the hut or at the waterfall. And it is also fine if you don't want me. But you can't go on, saying you want to do it and keep on making excuses."

"Okay, let's go back to the waterfall and see what happens. I really want to do it, especially after I watched your orgasm last night. I could see in my imagination how that vibrator would sink into my pussy, stimulating me into a senseless orgasm. And then I realized how big it was, thinking that it will never fit into me."

"Okay, I know you are unsure of how it will be. I promise to take it slow." She took Marlene's hand and started the trip back to the waterfall.

They dropped their bags in an open space just before they got to the stream. Liz located the small dildo and handed it to Marlene. "For you." After a while she managed to untangle the double ended dildo and handed it over to Marlene. "For me." Then she untied the sleeping bag from the bottom of her backpack before she started to undress herself so she could walk the hundred meters to the waterfall naked.

*****

After the first four stretches of dirt road where Frans used his sweater as a skirt and saw nobody he decided to take it riskier without the sweater skirt. He was thankful it worked out and that no one was around to raise an eyebrow for his naked bravery.

The trail next took Frans along a gravel road with the forest on his left and cut pine trees on his right. He still couldn't believe that Dorothy wasn't walking hand-in-hand with him. His mind drifted to the last mountain stream river crossings and he tried to imagine how he would have deflowered Dorothy.

His thoughts were brought back to reality when he heard a sharp whistle, and soon after a cacophony of whistles erupted when more forestry workers noted that he was walking naked along the trail. He thought of covering his dick with his hands, but realized the futility of it. All must have seen his nakedness, so he turned to face the men and swung his hips so that his cock swung like a large pendulum. He got an ovation for his performance.

He turned to continue along the road and was glad to spot the sign where he would go into the forest again when he realized that the rumble he heard was that of an approaching car. Initially, he thought that he would make it because the sound was still soft. But then the car rounded the corner ahead of him, and he realized that he needed to run for it if he wanted to make it. He could see the surprised expression on the two thirty-something women's faces as the car came closer and they saw his swinging dick. The car, with the 'Department of Forestry' logo on the door, stopped in a cloud of dust just as he turned into the forest. He heard a honk before the car pulled away followed by laughter and dog whistles from the foresters.

The image of the two women lifting their hands to their mouths and looking in surprise to each other was still haunting him when the sound of a waterfall became discernible over the birdsong and the rustling of the leaves in the breeze. He could also hear that foresters were cutting trees far away. He looked at the map again and his heart started to race, the waterfall ahead would have been an ideal place where he could have deflowered Dorothy. There was a nice pool at the foot of the waterfall and a wide open bank some fifty meters off the trail. There should be a clear footpath near the wooden bridge over the stream, according the description on the information leaflet which he received when he checked in.