Nude in the Bundu

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The image of him and Dorothy skinny-dipping in the pool's cold water after they had sex, appeared in his mind. Dorothy's hard nipples would poke his chest while he hugged and kissed her before they got out for another round of sex. A more-relaxed round, with the nerves of the deflowering event behind them.

He dropped his backpack against a boulder some five meters from the bridge over the stream. He removed his boots and socks and took the path that led towards the waterfall's rumbling which provided a drumbeat for the rich birdsong coming from all over the forest. He owed it to himself to skinny dip in this pool.

He was about thirty meters in, when he heard a grunt and decided to walk slowly. If he was lucky he could see a bush buck or other small antelope of which he only saw two or three fleeting glimpses along the trail.

*****

Liz was straddling Marlene's face while her own head was buried between the younger woman's elevated thighs, her large breasts hugged the sides of Marlene's waist. Her arms were wrapped around Marlene's thighs so that she could pull her nether lips apart and play with the button and folds that were hidden inside. Two dildos were laying close by.

After a few minutes of pleasurable ministrations, Liz was ready for more action. She handed the duo-dildo to Marlene. "Please put one end into my pussy and begin to work me. I will wait before I put the red one into you. Is it good?"

"I'm good, but you'll have to take it slow." Marlene sounded nervous.

Liz responded in a comforting voice. "I'll do my best."

Marlene inserted pink end of the dildo, until she felt that it bottomed out on Liz's cervix and pulled it an inch out again. She started to work the shaft, and soon the wet sounds of Liz's sex juices could be heard. The juices soon started to collect at Liz's clit and dripped down onto Marlene's neck. Liz moved slightly back, to eat a bit of Marlene's pussy, her own started to touch Marlene's chin.

Marlene copied Liz and started to lick Liz's wet slit which was now within reach.

Liz continued to kiss and nibble on Marlene's pussy lips and clit, that made her come after a few minutes with a soft drawn-out grunt. Only then, did she pick up the dildo to guide it to Marlene's vagina. She could feel how Marlene stiffened, when she swept the tip over her wet folds to collect lubricating juices. Marlene again stiffened, when she placed the dildo's tip against her hymen.

"I'm ready . . . You can do it." Marlene tried to be brave, but it came out as a soft whisper.

****

There was a bend in the footpath and the open bank began to expand in front of Frans. There was nothing in the clearing in front of him, and he decided that whatever made the grunt must have heard him and trotted away into the bush. With his guard down, he walked towards the pool to feel the water's temperature.

"Aaauuuwww!" Marlene slammed her arms onto the ground and grabbed some grass to pull on. It set the turquoise tip free to doodle in the air. The birdsong went abruptly quiet despite the uninterrupted drumbeat from the waterfall.

Frans came to an abrupt halt when he heard the moan. His head swung in the direction from where he heard it. There were two naked women on a sleeping bag, less than three meters from him. One was laying on her back with her legs spread wide in his direction. The other with her head in Frans's direction was straddling her in a sixty-nine, her arms wrapped around the first one's thighs, where she held something red close where the other woman's pussy would be, her face only inches away. He felt that trouble was beginning to brew in his man part, as he realized that the woman on top was playing with the other woman's pussy.

"Oooohhh, aaarrrrggghhh." Frans saw that the hands were moving close to the bottom woman's crotch. His gaze moved to the end where the moans came from, and couldn't miss the large breast that hung from the woman on top, and which hugged the waist of the woman on the bottom. The woman on the bottom, her arms were stretched out, as they clutched and pulled on the grass.

The turquoise doodling tip of a double-ended dildo was swinging at the rear end of the woman on top, probably poking from her pussy. The woman on the ground had probably done a similar pussy ministration recently. "Aaaaarrrrggghhh." The ministration abruptly stopped at the same moment as he heard the grunt. Frans had a full-on erection by now, and took it in his hand, unsure if he wanted to hide it or stroke it.

"One more inch." It was the woman on the top whispering.

Frans looked back at the pussy action, which seemed to stare back in his direction. A streak of blood trickled out of the wet folds and down her crack. "Aaaaarrrrggghhh." The dildo was now entirely embedded inside the woman's pussy. His erection gave a jerk, when he realized that a virgin was being deflowered before his eyes. He looked at the streak of blood again, thinking that it could have been Dorothy's, here where it would have happened.

The doodling dildo continued to stimulate Liz and she was still on a high. With Marlene's virginity taken, Liz released the dildo and slipped her hand to her clit, it left the dildo free, bobbing on the contractions of Marlene's vaginal muscles which struggled to accommodate the unfamiliar intruder. Marlene's hands returned to the dangling dildo and resumed its ministrations. Liz rotated her hips onto Marlene's lips who resumed her oral ministrations.

Frans was transfixed, his hand slowly stroking his stiff member.

Wet kissing and sucking sounds mixed with the drumbeat of the waterfall, and the rich birdsong which started to call from the surrounding forest again.

"Oooohhh, yesss, yesss, fuuuuuck!" It was Liz who went vocal. She had her eyes closed and cranked her head backwards as wave upon wave of orgasmic bliss washed through her, fantasizing that it was Jacob giving her the pleasurable feeling. She didn't know why, but she wished he was there, with her, inside her. She desperately wished for a cock, any cock..

Frans gave a step back realizing that the moment was sacred, that it belonged to the two women. He wasn't supposed to be a witness, to be part of it. He needed to withdraw for a while, retreat his steps and wait for them to leave the pool area.

He gave another step back. *Crack*.

The whole forest went silent when Frans stepped onto a branch behind him. Only the waterfall and a distant chainsaw could be heard in, the otherwise, deafening silence.

Liz's eyes opened and was startled to see Frans, whose hand was wrapped around his healthy erection.

"What was that?" Marlene moved below Liz in a fruitless attempt to see what was going on. The dildo, which was still fully embedded in her vagina, bobbed up and down with every movement she made.

A smile appeared on Liz's face, realizing that her wish was granted in the form of a slender, naked six-foot-two man with wild, curly, red hair, sporting a healthy erection. "I think Mars just marched in on us from Mount Olympus."

"Sorry, I didn't want to intrude." Frans took another step back.

Marlene was struggling in vain to get out from under Liz. "What's going on?"

"Are you the Pretoria guy?" This was the only logical explanation that Liz could think of.

"Get off me!" Marlene wasn't sure what to do, except that she didn't want her dildo-filled pussy to stare at a stranger. Liz stood upright without covering any of her private parts from where the dildo swung in small movements. Marlene struggled upright and hid herself behind Liz.

The question came so natural that Frans's flee instinct calmed down and he considered the discussion natural, albeit somewhat unusual. "Yes."

"And the chick?" Liz was curious why only the guy was standing in front of her.

"She decided to stay. But who are you, anyway? I was told that I'll be alone on the trail! By the way, I'm Frans." He wanted to wave the greeting, but realized his hand was stroking his erection.

"I'm Liz and this one," Liz pointed her thumb to Marlene behind her, "is Marlene. My parents were part of the church group and we decided to come in their place."

"But why are you naked?" Marlene was clearly not comfortable with a naked man with a healthy erection so close to her.

"I wanted to skinny-dip and the map indicated that there was a suitable pool here." Frans pointed in the pool's direction, finally releasing his cock.

"But why didn't you undress at the pool where it is more private?"

"Oh, it is National Nude Day. Beau said this on the radio on my way here."

"Beau Brummel, of Beau Valley? Liz didn'y even try to hide the fact that she had paged through a few Scopes in the past.

"Yes, him. He has a free entry promotion for today."

"So you decided to do today in the nude? The whole trail?" Liz was curious.

"Almost all of it, with only my boots and backpack on. Almost got caught out by a pair of ladies from Forestry, who got an eyeful, but I made it."

Liz wanted to move the discussion forward, as she could almost feel Frans's dick inside her. It would be an even better way to revenge Jacob for cheating on her, better than sex with Marlene. "I guess your chick would have gone naked as well?"

This was a difficult question to answer. If Dorothy came along they would have arrived the previous night and been in the forest when Beau was aired and they wouldn't have known of the nude day. But if they knew it was nude day, and that they would be alone, then Dorothy would have gone naked. And Dorothy planned on getting naked any way. "Yes, she would."

"And you two would have fucked each other on the trail, like here where it is private?" She pulled the dildo out of her vagina and started to stroll towards Frans.

Frans was taken aback by the straightforward question, but answered anyway. "Yes, it was our plan to have sex ... here." He wanted to flee, to be alone, but his legs wouldn't cooperate.

Marlene, who suddenly felt exposed, slipped one hand to her crotch, almost grabbing the dildo, and the other arm over her breasts.

"So you came here to fuck? Secretly behind the backs of the elderly churchgoers!" Her hand folded over Frans's dick and started to give it soft slow strokes while she suggestively inserted the dildo's tip that was still wet from her juices into her mouth.

Frans was out of his element. He received conflicting messages. His mind told him that that it was wrong, it should be Dorothy stroking his cock and not a stranger. He looked around and saw the dappled shade on the moss-covered banks of a mountain pool. He heard the birdsong, singing to the drumbeat of the waterfall. His dick told him that the opportunity was too good to miss. His dick won the argument and jerked in victory. "I guess. Here in the dappled shade of the moss-covered banks of a mountain pool, where a waterfall is the drumbeat to which the birds sing. It is here where I would have deflowered Dorothy!"

Liz placed her finger over Frans's lips. "Don't say her name, don't break the magic of the moment."

Marlene was unsure what to do. She wanted to pull the dildo out of her to get rid of the uncomfortable feeling, but the unintended ministrations caused by her hand gripping it, started to become pleasurable. And the scene that started to unfold in front of her, made her to grip a nipple between fingers.

Liz tightened her grip on Frans's penis and led him to the sleeping bag. She removed Marlene's hand from her breasts and took her along. She maneuvered Marlene to lay on the sleeping bag. "Now play nicely with your toy." Marlene rewarded her with a nervous smile.

Next, she got down next to Marlene, planting her feet slightly apart and near her buttocks. She spread her knees invitingly wide. "Here's something to eat!"

Frans was mesmerized, it was the first time that he saw a real-life pussy. This was so different from the line drawing in the educational book his mother gave him, when she realized that he started dating Dorothy. He only touched and played once with Dorothy's once, and he never saw it. He expected to see a lot of pubic hair, but there was none. And Marlene's pussy was mostly either obscured by Liz's hand, or the big head of the dildo.

Dappled light flashed randomly over Liz's breasts, body, and pussy. Birds sang nearby, blurring the sounds of the chainsaws. The pussy in front of him became Dorothy's, the reason for him being here on the moss-covered banks of a mountain pool. He slowly went down and lowered his head to where the tangy smell overwhelmed his senses. He had to taste it, smell it, and feel it. He licked some tangy juice onto his tongue before his lips slowly closed around the nub where the two puffy lips met. Hands gripped his head, guiding his ministrations towards her clit, where Liz wanted the action.

Marlene started to enjoy the small motions that she applied to the dildo, and the effect it had inside her. She rolled her head towards Liz, whose head was cranked back, pushing her large breasts towards the sky. She slipped her hand which wasn't working the dildo to her clit, and hopped onto a cloud that slowly drifted towards the land of bliss.

Liz was finally satisfied with Frans's workings on her clit and relaxed her grip on Frans's head. She tilted her head to see how Marlene was getting on. Marlene was facing in her direction, but her eyes were closed and she took deep irregular breaths through her partly-opened mouth. Liz reached over and took Marlene's nearest nipple between her thumb and middle finger and gave it a firm twist. Marlene's eyes flashed open to see an air-kiss passed her way. She returned the favor and closed her eyes in order to get back onto the cloud. She could sense that she was close to the destination.

Short breaths, almost as if hyperventilating, started to escape from Marlene's lips, as she realized that the cloud started to drop her onto the land of bliss. The tug and roll that Liz administered to her breast was the final act that pulled her off the cloud. Deep breaths, that were only interrupted when a new wave crashed onto her, signaled that she worked herself to an orgasm.

When she was finally finished, she rolled over and took the breast, which provided her with comfort during the night, into her mouth again. This time, she didn't suck on it for comfort, she rolled her tongue over the nipple, nibbled on it and kissed it. It took Liz over the edge who cried in ecstasy into the forest, lifting her hips into Frans's mouth, encouraging him to nibble harder onto her clit.

Frans knew that she was spent when she finally lowered her hips back onto the sleeping bag and looked up towards Liz's face. She looked at him and smiled. With her fingers, she called him closer. He slid his abdomen over her body until he could take Liz's other nipple into his mouth, enjoying it as he had enjoyed Dorothy's lately.

Then he felt his member being guided towards her vagina. It only touched the vulva and a primal instinct forced him higher up her body. His member slipped smoothly into her wet, hot opening and he experienced the joy of being inside a woman for the first time in his life. He wanted more. Instinct drove him higher up her body, deeper into her. His erection jerked when her lips met his. He couldn't get higher up, but he forced his hips to try nonetheless, to go even deeper.

His member gave another jerk and instinctively he drew back and slammed his hips hard back in. Her tongue played with his and he bucked out again. He started to get into a steady rhythm, in and out, in and out. It felt warm inside, and tight, in and out. Trouble was brewing and he needed to get out of her. He broke his rhythm, his instincts told him to drive back in to deliver his seed inside her, the way nature intended it to be. His brain told him he had to pull out.

Liz lifted her legs and locked her feet behind Frans's back, pushing him back in again. "I'm on birth control."

In his mind-versus-matter struggle, matter came out victorious and he drove hard and deep into her, pumping a load of semen into her. He pulled back and fired another load of semen when he drove back in. He never expected to cum bareback inside a woman, giving her a creampie, not on his first real coupling. He fired another load keeping the pressure onto her while he feel how the last ripples of his orgasmic bliss faded away.

"Fuck, I'm leaking." Liz unlocked her legs and urged Frans to get off her. Frans instinctively gave a final thrust before he pulled his softening member out. Liz got up to stand with spread legs next to the sleeping bag while cum dripping onto the moss-covered ground.

"We need to clean the sleeping bag." Marlene was concerned about the accumulation of stains onto the sleeping bag. They weren't prepared for cum on the sleeping bag, there was no cleaning stuff around.

Frans got to his senses and picked up a large leaf from the ground to scoop the spilled cum off the sleeping bag. After doing the same with two more leafs and his wrist, he could deal with most of the damage. He stepped to the pool to wash his wrist when he realized that he could swim.

He stepped into the cool mountain pool, until he was neck deep into the water. A white string of semen formed on the tip of his penis, broke off and dropped to the bottom. He called the two ladies, inviting them to join him. "This is the best way to clean yourself."

Liz was first, realizing that her cum-filled pussy could do with some douching. The water was colder than she expected, but she continued. She knew she would get used to the cold water and she needed to clean herself. She got in waist deep, inserted her finger into her pussy to work the semen out. She gasped, as the cold water rushed into her vagina and white blobs of semen sank to the bottom of the pool.

She stepped towards Frans when she felt that she removed most semen, wrapped her arms around his neck and gave him an intimate kiss. "Thank you, I needed that."

"Thank you, it was my first time, but you were supposed to be Dor... my girlfriend. I saw her face when I drove into you, cum into you." Frans started to feel guilty.

Marlene, in the meantime, removed the dildo and washed the blood stains and sex juices off it in the shallow water. She slowly ventured into the cold water. "She must be very special to you."

"Yes, we're dating for almost fifteen months. We were both virgins, until now, and we planned on our first sex here, or maybe somewhere earlier along the route. Her father is very protective and the only reason he gave his permission was because we joined an elderly religious group."

They decided to get out of the water after a while, and to dry on the pool's edge. Marlene was the first to notice it and pointed out to the other two how a few small fish in the pond were eating the pearls of semen that sank to the bottom.

Liz wanted to keep the momentum with Marlene, "Would you like to try your first real cock?"

Marlene was still tender after her experience, "Rather not now. It feels a bit uncomfortable down there. Maybe tonight in the hut."

Liz was disappointed in Marlene's delaying tactics, "Well then, it is getting late. Let's get dressed and get the last bit of trail behind us." When they got to Frans's backpack, she was shocked at its size. She guessed it was as big and heavy as hers and Marlene's combined. She gave a warning to Frans. "You better dress properly. It is open grassland from here to the overnight hut. We can continue our NUDITY DAY celebrations in the privacy of the hut." She emphasized the words 'Nudity Day' while giving Marlene a burning stare.

Frans was unsure about what to think of Liz's last comment. He was excited about the prospect of dipping his dick into a vagina which haven't had another dick yet, but he also felt that he would be cheating on Dorothy if it happened. He picked up his bag and walked towards the women. He decided not to break his head over it. He whispered to himself 'What happens in the bundu, stays in the bundu!'