Nude in the Bundu

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was almost half past six when he paid for the shopping and went home to pack his backpack. He realized that it would be too late to start driving as it was already dark, and the last part of the trip was on winding gravel roads. He hoped to get onto the road shortly after five the next morning so he could arrive at the start point's overnight hut around ten. The first day's trail was almost eight and a half kilometers (5.2 mi) long which he should cover easily in the seven hours of daylight that would be left.

*****

Magoebaskloof: 17:15

It was getting dark outside the De Hoek overnight hut where Marlene and Liz were both straddling a raised log that was provided for seating around the campfire. They stared into the starry night sky and listened to the sounds from the dark surroundings. Marlene's back rested on Liz's D-cup boobs with Liz's one hand cupped over Marlene's pert young breast and her other hand nestled between her upper thighs. Luckily, Marlene didn't complain that her breast was sensitive, but it may just be because she was careful not to stimulate it, yet.

Marlene was unsure what to expect, and clueless on what to do. She was excited about the prospect of being intimate with another person, and the fact that it was Liz, made her relax a bit. The familiar crackle of the campfire and the sounds of the night animals made her at ease. She had already accepted her fate, and was ready to play along and to follow Liz's lead.

Liz was hesitant to take the next step. It would be her first experience with another woman, and although it was easy to do in her fantasies, she wasn't sure how Marlene would react, especially after their encounter in the 'ladies' the previous day. She slipped her fingers into Marlene's tight-fitting blouse, but realized that there wasn't enough room to play around. She waited to make sure Marlene was comfortable with the idea before she pulled her fingers out to undo the top button of Marlene's blouse. When she returned her hand to cup Marlene's breast over the thin lacy bra, she could feel the first signs of a firmer nipple.

While she still decided on her next small step, the blouse's tension on her hand relaxed and she realized that Marlene continued to undo more of the blouse's buttons. She waited until Marlene unbuttoned all the buttons. This gave Liz the courage to take hold of the bra's shoulder strap and to pull it off Marlene's shoulder along with the shoulder of the unbuttoned blouse.

This move was similarly welcomed by Marlene who maneuvered her elbow so Liz could pull the blouse's sleeve and the bra strap off in one movement, allowing Marlene's breast to pop into freedom as soon as the cup cleared her nipple. Marlene turned her head and gave Liz a loving kiss on her lips. This gave Liz the courage to let her hand venture back to Marlene's breast and start to grip the hardened nipple lightly between her fingers. Marlene sighed contently when she leaned back, pressing harder into Liz's large boobs, for another kiss.

After a few minutes of intimate kissing and playing with Marlene's nipples, Liz decided to take the next big step and started to undo the top button on Marlene's shorts. She was again eagerly assisted when Marlene got up and undressed completely except for a pair of lacy briefs.

When she sat down again, she sat a few inches forward from her earlier position in order to spread her legs invitingly wide. Liz cupped Marlene's pussy, rubbing her fingers lightly over the texture of her panty. After a while of bliss, Marlene took Liz's hand and guided her fingers into the waistband of her panties.

Liz was reluctant to proceed. "Is it safe?"

Marlene knew why Liz asked the question. "I guess... my tampon was still clear when we arrived."

Liz slipped her hand deep into the panty, careful not to pull any hair of Marlene's lush bush which Liz thought needed trimming. When she finally lowered her hand to cup the vulva, her middle finger touched Marlene's anal bud, which pulled away in reaction.

Liz paused and held her breath for a moment because she thought she heard a car's engine that could be the couple from Pretoria. All went silent around her and it was as if nature also kept its breath for that moment. She felt Marlene's hand on hers, guiding her middle finger to her clit, through the wet channel between her inner lips. She started to breathe again and she could hear the night sounds again, which never went silent.

A nearby nightjar called into the night.

Marlene's other hand started to roll her own nipple between her fingers. Liz started to work Marlene's other nipple and to massage the clit. She eagerly met the lips that were momentarily offered before deep gasps started to escape and compelled Marlene's lips to break away from Liz's, in order to breathe.

"Oooooh... yesssss, ohhhhh yessss." Marlene jerked, as the first orgasmic bolt ripped through her body. A second bolt flushed through the young women's body. "Yessss, yesssss... ohhh fuuuuuck." She gave Liz a kiss. "That was my first orgasm with someone else. It was... It was so intense."

When the last orgasmic bolts subsided, Marlene realized that it was cold. Although Magoebaskloof was a sub-tropical forest, it was still winter and she was totally naked. "It is cold." She gave Liz a final kiss before working loose from Liz's hands. She gathered her clothes and went into the overnight hut to get dressed. Once inside, she noticed the goosebumps all over her body. She opened her backpack, which was simply dropped inside the hut when they arrived, and retrieved her sweater top which she donned over her naked torso. She removed her panties, which had a soaking wet gusset by now, and went to the showers to clean her pussy.

Liz's stuff was in a disorganized bundle on the floor. She decided to pack her stuff at the overnight hut in spite of Marlene's warnings that she brought along too much stuff. Liz made Marlene's advice off with 'I can always leave stuff in my car.' She already found her sweater top and was searching for the matching pants. When she finally found them, she stepped into them, and explored the hut, which was essentially a logger family's old house.

When Marlene returned, Liz pointed to the corner room with the only working door in the hut. "I think we move into that room over there. So the Pretoria couple won't disturb us when they arrive." Marlene agreed, and they moved their stuff into the room.

Liz walked to the ablution facilities. She touched her nose on her way there to take in the tangy scent of Marlene's sex for a last time. She couldn't really tell if it was different from her own, and slipped her other hand into her trunks to retrieve some of her own juices to compare. There was a hint of something, but it was too subtle to tell. It might have been remnants of Marlene's scent in her nose when she sniffed her own. She put her finger with the dry remnants of Marlene's sex juices in her mouth but she wasn't sure if the tangy taste was Marlene's or just sweat. She pumped soap onto her hands and rinsed it off under the tap.

Marlene was preparing hot chocolate in the kitchen, when Liz finally got out of the ablution. She rubbed her hands over her sweater sleeves in the hope to warm her arms. "I'm making a mug for you, as well."

Liz poured hot water in the kitchen sink and washed the cutlery which they used for supper. They left the cutlery to dry overnight and settled in their secluded room with steaming mugs of hot chocolate in their hands. They left the door open and finished their hot drinks while sitting on the bottom of one of the bunk beds. They discussed sleeping options, but the bed's positions in the room didn't fit the double bed arrangement that they would have preferred. The heavy bunk beds were also too heavy for the women to move around, and sleeping separately on single beds wasn't part of their plans. Sleeping together on a single bed sounded like fun, but only until one of them fell off in her sleep.

Liz went for a short excursion to see if there were better options in the rest of the hut, but she had no luck. Marlene used the time to pull a mattress off one of the beds, checking if it would work if they put two next to each other on the floor. There was a suitable space right at the entrance to the room that could work, but the door would have to be either permanently open or permanently closed.

They discussed the options and opted to sleep with the door closed to ensure that the Pretoria couple wouldn't be able to walk in on them when they finally arrive. It also meant that they would have to do their final ablutions and dishwashing before they could finalize their sleeping arrangement.

It was almost ten o'clock when they finally closed the bedroom door behind them. They sorted the mattresses and zipped the matching pair of sleeping bags that Marlene borrowed from her parents together.

Liz dug among her stuff for the two packages with 'one size fits all' babydoll sets that she specially ordered for the trip. She went on a spending spree when the trip became a reality and the babydolls were added as an afterthought. There was a red one and a white one for Marlene to choose from.

Marlene loved red and looked at the photo on the package. The thin extensions of the shoulder straps, which was supposed to form breast cups, formed a deep plunging 'V' neckline and is joined at the bottom of the 'V' onto a short miniskirt which barely overlapped the waistband of the matching G-string. The whole appearance screamed 'easy access'.

On the smaller image showing the back it was clear that the shoulder straps reduced to spaghetti straps which were bow-tied into a halter. Bowties on both sides of the G-string confirmed that the set had 'easy removal' in mind as well to complement the 'easy access' appearance. The thought of her wearing it set her heart racing, although she thought that it would be too daring for her.

Marlene next took a closer look at the white set, which seemed much more conservative. The round neckline went barely an inch or two below nipple height and an elastic strip below the breasts provided minimal support. A skirt with a slit in front was joined to the elastic strip and the slit's overlap ensured that the crotch of the thong was the only exposed part. A hint of areolae could be seen through the material with two vertical straps which kept the cups in place.

Marlene looked at the smaller rearview photo that showed that the shoulder straps cross on the back before they joined the elastic under-breast band. The thong, although entirely covered by the skirt, could still be seen through the thin material. She decided on white and handed the red set back to Liz.

Liz smiled because she actually fancied the red set for herself, and started to undress. Marlene, who waited for Liz to take the initiative, also started to undress. Marlene was still busy to sort out the shoulder straps when Liz was done. It was the first time that Liz wore a babydoll and decided to experiment a bit, pulling the breast covers into her cleavage to spread her boobs. She loved the way her full breasts were pressed together when the cup strips were on the outside.

She bundled the small piece of G-string cloth together and was testing if all would fit between her nether lips when Marlene cleared her throat to signal that she was finally finished.

Marlene made a beautiful sight. Her soft nipples pressed small dark dots through the thin white material, but it was the medium-small dark spots of areolae that stood out prominently. The model's areolae must have been much lighter, or maybe they manipulated the photo. Scanning lower down, it was also clear that the model was much shorter than Marlene's five foot ten because the skirt barely covered the panty's waistband and there was no hope of the G-string panties covering Marlene's dark bush. "You look stunning." Liz started to think about plans to trim the bush down.

"You, too." Marlene could only smile, as she looked at Liz with her naked boobs, nicely framed and pressed together by the boob strips and with the G-string disappearing between shaved puffy lips, like a sausage disappearing into a hot dog roll.

Liz, who was quite satisfied with the impression that she had made, and pulled the pieces to their proper positions. She gestured to Marlene to join her on the sleeping bags which were spread over the mattresses.

She delved in her mess and retrieved the black, strap-on double-headed dildo, which she tried out the night before. "For tonight!?" The section that would go into the bearer was slightly thinner and shorter than the section that would be inserted into her partner. There was also a small nub that would rub the clitoris of the bearer. The entire toy was intimidating.

Marlene looked in horror at the toy, and couldn't decide which end was supposed to end up inside her. Both ends seemed gigantic and she felt unprepared to go ahead, even though Liz had tried to prepare her for this when they discussed their plans. She looked at Liz, who smiled at her, before she looked back at the strap-on in the hope that it was smaller, but it only seemed larger than before. She was unconvinced that she was ready to take the big step. "No, it's too big, it's a monster!"

Liz smiled, as she had expected the reaction, she would have reacted much the same if she was still a virgin. But it was part of her plan to prepare Marlene. "No, it isn't. Look!" She tested the inside of her vagina and, although it was wet, she still lubricated the larger 'cock', pulled the G-string's gusset aside, and slowly filled her pussy with it. She looked triumphantly at Marlene's shocked face. "See, it fits easily, no problem!"

Liz used the opportunity to work it a few times into her, trying to recreate the feeling of the night before, to feel how well it filled her compared to Jacob's cock. Satisfied that it still was a good match, she kept it inside her, to prolong the nice sensation, while searching for the dildo which she believed would be acceptable for Marlene.

Liz gave another triumphant smile when she retrieved a soft double-ended pink and turquoise dildo. It was about two inches shorter than the black monster's total length and slightly thinner in girth, as well. This was the actual item that Liz wanted to buy which escalated into the spending spree and which Liz hoped would become the work-horse toy during the trail. "What about this one?"

Marlene was still shocked and just shook her head. In her mind, it was even longer than the strap-on.

Liz was disappointed when she returned the toy the pile next to her. She was still confident that they would do it in duo, but she had her hopes on doing it tonight. Liz had a final and foolproof alternative which she was trying to find. It was her trusted and much shorter and thinner red dildo that she secretly ordered from a Scope advertiser for her own pleasure after she lost her virginity. One which gave her much pleasure until she discovered Jacob's marvelous cock. Expectantly, she offered it to Marlene. "Surely this one would work!?"

Marlene was still in shock and even a pinky would be large in her mind. "Rather tomorrow, in a romantic setting, like next to a stream. And besides, I did orgasm tonight." The thickened head of the toy scared her and she wasn't so sure about this lesbian stuff anymore. She was so sure when Liz played with her outside, and she did the things that she thought Liz wanted, but until now, anything that was supposed to go into her vagina was imaginary and sometime in the future.

Liz decided to make the most of the situation and retrieved the box with the rechargeable vibrator which she also added to her latest order. She splashed out the extra money to get a luxury model that featured a clit stimulator and rotating knobby sections along the length. She hoped that it would be better than Jacob's cock.

She stowed the vibrator under her pillow and made herself comfortable on top of the sleeping bags with her feet planted about a foot away from her buttocks and a foot apart. She slowly started to remove the strap-on from her and chucked it onto the pile at the end of the bed.

She handed the vibrator to Marlene. "For me." Marlene was shocked because it seemed as if the shaft was even longer and thicker than the strap-on's. She inspected the toy which started to vibrate softly in her hands. She almost dropped it and was desperately searching for the controls which she believed she accidentally touched. The intensity of the vibrations increased and started to vibrate in bursts of about one second. Marlene looked up at Liz who couldn't contain her laughter.

Liz pressed a button on a small tear shaped remote control to end the vibrations before showing it to Marlene. They inspected and tested the remote and quickly worked out what the various controls were doing.

Liz handed the vibrator and lube to Marlene before she got herself back in the comfortable position with her feet apart as before. She spread her knees wide and showed Marlene to sit between them.

When Liz pulled the G-string to the side, Marlene knew exactly what to do and lubed the toy before she inserted the tip of the vibrator into Liz's vaginal opening.

"Turn it on."

Marlene obliged and was amazed to see how the vibrating toy slid effortlessly centimeter by centimeter into Liz's vagina until all of it was buried. Only when Liz felt the clitoral appendix touched her clit did she let go of her G-string and started to play with her breasts.

Marlene stepped up the vibration intensity three notches, when Liz said that she should leave it at that setting for the time being and asked Marlene to step through the modes.

Marlene stepped through the modes, leaving it in a mode for about a minute at a time. Liz was undecided, after Marlene completed the cycle, between the short bursts and the slow ramp where the intensity started off low and increase over about five seconds. Marlene increased the intensity another notch and could hear in Liz's breathing that it was already hugely enjoyable to her. Liz settled for the ramp mode and asked Marlene to take it two notches down before she activated the 'turbo' mode.

A jolt ran through Liz's body when the toy started to tap onto her clit and the knobby sections inside her vagina started to rotate. She pinched hard on her nipples and pulled it, hoping to delay her orgasm which was approaching like an unstoppable train. Marlene notched up the intensity which took Liz powerfully over the edge. She never experienced an orgasm with this intensity. Her legs slammed against Marlene's head, just to open wide again while she lifted her hips into the intruder of her vagina. Her hips barely lowered when another orgasmic shock ripped through her which caused her hips to rise even higher.

Marlene raised the intensity up another notch and skip to the next mode with four short bursts in quick succession followed by a longer burst which caused Liz to squirt when the next orgasmic strike ripped through her body. Liz's hands gripped around Marlene's hand on the vibrator, wishing to pull it out, but only managed to refine the position of the appendage on her clit. "Oooohhh... fuuuuuck."

More jolts ripped through Liz's body, but soon she didn't have the strength to react any more. Her hips dropped back onto the wet sleeping bag while Marlene reduced the intensity setting a notch or two. Liz took the remote from her and switched the turbo mode off.

Marlene started to pull the vibrating toy out and was again amazed that Liz could take the entire length as centimeter after centimeter of the shaft reappeared. When she finally removed the tip she was surprised to see that Liz's opening continued to contract and release as if breathing and she wondered if her own vagina would do the same after an orgasm. It took her a while before the vibrations in her hand and the noises from the vibrator pulled her attention away from Liz's breathing opening.