Nude in the Bundu

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Frans smiled knowingly when he heard Liz's moan, he would have been disappointed if she didn't pleasure herself. With new energy he drove into Marlene hitting a bit deeper than before.

The new energy with which Frans drove into her hit the right spot for Marlene and she bucked her hips, pushing back into Frans's next drive. It hit a sweet spot and drove her over the edge. "Ooohhhhh yessss... Fuuuuck! Fill my pussy, please fill me up!" Her vaginal muscles clamped uncontrollably onto Frans's cock, as bolts of her orgasm ripped through her.

"Ohh, fuck yessss, take this." Frans drove with strength into her, plastering his sperm onto her cervix, filling her up every time he drove into her.

"Aaaahhhhh... Fuck!" Liz needed little encouragement to jump into the abyss with them.

****

Friday 16 July:

Frans woke up with a raging boner. It was still dark outside, but some birds already started to sing and chirp their morning songs. They decided that there should be no fun in the bed during the night and Frans was surprised that they could keep to that decision.

His spine went rigid, as he felt a cold hand gripping his erection and slowly started to stroke. It was Marlene, facing him and sandwiched between Liz and him.

When Marlene noticed that he was awake, she smiled and whispered softly, "I guess it is our last opportunity. Interested?" Without waiting for an answer, she offered her lips and after a hot kiss guided his lips towards her breast. Once his lips latched onto her nipple and his tongue started to play with it, she helped his hand towards her vulva.

Her invitingly slippery folds were too much for him and he realized that he would need a shower after all, a cold shower at that. "Oh fuck!" He looked at Marlene. "You sure you want to shower?"

Marlene smiled and guided his lips back onto her pert breast. She only answered once his lips latched onto her breast. "Maybe you should pull out. I can always wipe it off and use some hot water to wash."

Frans was unsure if he could hold back and pulled out with an imminent ejaculation, when his natural response was to drive hard in, but he was sure going to try. He rolled onto Marlene who spread her legs to make room for him. Slowly he started to work his dick in and out, his torso raised and supported on his stretched out arms.

The movement woke Liz, and realizing what was happening, wanted to join in the action. She rolled closer and it was now her chance to latch her lips onto one of Marlene's firm pert breasts. She worked her free hand towards Marlene's clit.

Frans felt the movement of Liz's hand between Marlene's and his abdomens and seized his action allowing Liz to reach Marlene's clit. He started his pump action as if from anew, except with the extra stimulation of Liz's fingers, as she worked Marlene's clit. Somehow, it added to his stimulation and he was soon ramming into Marlene.

Frans and Marlene approached their individual orgasms, as if in unison, but Frans had to pull out before Marlene could reach hers, blasting ropes of cum on her tummy and breasts. A stray shot landed on her nose and eye. Liz's cheek and hand also caught part of his eruption.

"Go and shower, I'll finish her off." Liz realized that Marlene still needed her release. She located her duo-dildo in Frans's backpack and worked it into their pussies. Then she slipped her hand around Marlene's neck and started to rub Frans's sperm, which landed onto her breast, over the nipple with her other hand while bucking her hips into Marlene's. The slippery batter allowed Liz to work Marlene hard without hurting her. It didn't take Liz long to have Marlene falling into the abyss of orgasmic release.

"Oh fuck, yesssss!" She turned her head and offered her lips to Liz and gave her over into the relaxation which swept through her body.

With Marlene sorted, Liz gripped her own nipple with her sperm-soaked fingers and rolled them hard. Marlene rolled Liz onto her back and started pumping her hips now into Liz's and bent over to kiss Liz. Soon Liz, too, fell into the abyss.

Liz gave her a short kiss, licked the sperm off her nose and eye. "We need to have a few words before 'Mars' comes back."

"We need to clean me up before we add to our tally of stains on these sleeping bags. Surely they will be discovered, and questions will be asked."

Liz reached for the toilet paper and handed a few sheets to Marlene and took a few herself. Together they started to rid Marlene's body of sperm and cleaned up the areas where it was transferred to Liz's body.

With the crisis of Frans's sperm being managed, Liz continued with her 'few words'. "I had been thinking, Maybe Jacob didn't cheat on me, that it was that jealous Ruth, who started the lies. But I was so committed on our lesbian experiment, that I believed her. And I am now actually starting to feel bad for cheating on him with Frans."

"Well, I don't have any regrets. But I do need to get onto the pill."

Liz brought some reality back. "You know, he is going back to his 'Dorothy' today, and what he had with you would drift into the cobwebs of lost memories. Besides, he'll be in Pretoria and you will be hundreds of kilometers away in Graskop."

Marlene smiled and blushed lightly. "I wasn't thinking of Frans, I had secretly started to watch Conny, and noticed that he was checking me out as well."

Liz was shocked. "Conny, Jacob's new apprentice in the workshop? I'm almost jealous!"

Marlene placed her finger on Liz's lips. "But I wouldn't mind having Frans again before our goodbyes. What happened in the Bundu..."

They heard Frans's approaching steps on the floor.

Liz completed the thought. "Must stay in the bundu!" She smiled, thinking that she, herself, could do with a last bit of fun with Frans and placed her finger on Marlene's lips.

Frans entered the room completely naked, with only a towel over his shoulder and his toiletries in hand. "I boiled some water and placed it in the bathroom, in case you need additional help to clean yourselves."

The women left and Frans started to pack his stuff. He decided to take the last day on in cargo pants and a sleeveless cotton shirt. When done, he set his backpack on the patio from where they would depart for the last day.

The women looked him up on their way to the sleeping area, hinting that he should take their heavy cosmetic stuff with him. Marlene wore loose-fit mini-shorts which matched her lime-green tank top. Liz was clothed in denim, her ragged shorts was of micro-length and showed a lot of bum. To go with it, she had a lace-up corset, which didn't hide that she went bra-less.

The women accepted Frans's offer to have instant oats again, and both felt satisfied that their outfit attracted his attention.

****

The two women could barely keep up with Frans, it was as if something was driving him. He was gentlemanly enough not to leave them behind, but was relentless, keeping a brisk pace when walking and keeping times that they, especially Liz, needed to rest as short as possible. They were relieved that it was overcast, but without the drizzle.

They objected when Frans wanted to skip a mountain stream shortly after the nine kilometer (6 mi) mark. They were tired and thought of having lunch since it was about noon. Frans relented and decided it a good idea because he would have lunch sometime in any case.

Marlene wandered off in search of a place to pee and discovered a 'nice clearing next to a mountain pool in dappled shade, where the birds sang to the drumbeat of a waterfall'. Well, it wasn't exactly a waterfall, it was much closer to a rapid. Her eyes lit up, and she immediately knew what was driving Frans. He wanted to check up on his Dorothy! She had to show him this spot, in case he brought Dorothy to hike with him. To have sex with Dorothy here, would be the perfect end for a backpacking trip. It is everything they dreamt about, and secluded.

She called Frans and Liz and proposed that they have their lunch by the mountain pool. They assembled a substantial amount of edibles from their bags, mainly due to Frans's oversupply, and took it along with them to the clearing.

Frans stood in awe when he entered the clearing and whispered softly, 'Dorothy, why aren't you here?' Liz seeing the longing in his eyes encouraged him to take a dip while the two ladies prepared lunch.

Frans was reluctant at first, but the birdsong and the rumble of the rapids drowned all other sounds and he started to undress. In his mind, he saw Dorothy doing the same and took his hand to be led into the mountain pool.

Within a few steps, he was neck-deep in the cool water. It brought him back to reality. He looked in the girls' direction, thinking fondly of their time together. It was a time of firsts, for him and for Marlene. It was a time of discovery. Then it hit him, he no longer felt closed out from other people. He was relaxed with these two strangers. He could no longer think of himself as a loner, and he mainly has Liz to thank for his transition.

An urge started to grow in him, to pick her up and kiss her to thank her for what she did. His cock suggested he wanted more, he wanted to have her impaled on his dick, wanted to blast his sperm onto her cervix, one last time.

He stepped out of the pool and went straight to Liz where she was sitting on a rock. When she looked at him, he took her under her arms and picked her up into the air. He wrapped his arm around her waist and drew her closer until his rock-hard erection pried her legs apart.

Liz got the message and wrapped her legs around his waist. She looked up and saw the urge in his eyes. Then she put her finger on his lips. "Wait, I don't want to be taken like that. Sit down, lay down, let me do it."

The primal lust in his eyes calmed down and left admiration in its wake. Frans slowly lowered Liz back to the ground and let go of her once her toes touched the ground. He lowered himself onto the ground to lay on his back.

Liz took her stand astride of his hips and slowly unbuttoned her shorts and stepped out of them. Then she pulled her panties' gusset to the side and lowered herself to be skewered. His hands was were fondling her breasts through her corset even before she bottomed.

When the ends of the lace's bowtie came within his reach she put it in his hands. He knew he had the strength to rip the corset open without untying the lacy thread, but he knew he had to restrain himself. He slowly pulled the ends to untie the bowtie. He hooked his finger through the top-most cross and pulled the ends out. Again and again while Liz started to ride him.

When he was done, Liz helped his hands onto her bare breasts.

Frans was still appreciating the view he had of Liz's breasts, when his view was blocked. Marlene had undressed and positioned herself over Frans's torso. She slowly lowered herself until her nether lips kissed Frans's mouth. She followed Liz's example and slowly worked her lips onto his face.

Marlene was pleasantly surprised by the rough treatment she got from Frans's two-day-old beard and moustache. There was only one thing she wanted to add. She reached back for Liz's hands and cupped her breasts. She sighed contently when Liz started to massage her nipples.

Frans was in heaven, one pussy hugged his cock and a second was kissing his mouth. His penis twitched inside Liz, his tongue explored the delicious folds on offer and his fingers kept themselves busy on Liz's nipples. He gave himself over to the ministrations of the two women.

Marlene was the first to orgasm. With Frans almost immobilized, she could find the best spot where she wanted to rub her clit against his beard. She gave a soft moan, to which Frans responded with a growl of his own, which sent vibrations into her love zone. The vibrations resonated through her and took her over the edge. She didn't get vocal, the moment was too special for her, but she did leave a smear of vaginal mucus on his chin when she stood up.

Liz's hands became free and she started to work her clit which soon helped her over the edge. She, too, remained silent and thought of the birdsong as a victory song. Her curiosity got the better of her, and she leaned over to lap up Marlene's ejaculate.

She rolled off Frans and onto her back. "Please take me with the primal urge within you. I need to be conquered!"

Frans got between her legs, still controlling the beast within. His glans pierced her nether lips which hugged his shaft. He pressed himself deeper until he was all the way in. As he pulled back he released some control and drove in harder, deeper. Stroke after stroke were harder, shaking Liz's body.

Liz could sense that his orgasm was near and cupped her hand over his mouth. He uttered a soft growl into her hand when he erupted, blasting his semen deep into her for several strokes.

Liz looked into Frans's eyes when his final spasm subsided. "Thank you, I needed that."

They took a dip and had lunch.

****

After everything was packed, Frans only had to tie Liz's thong, next to the one she gave him the previous day. She felt compelled to donate it to him, following the mess he caused when he pulled out.

They had two kilometers to go, mostly on the loggers' gravel roads. Frans was still eager to get back to Dorothy, but wanted to extend his interaction with Liz and Marlene as long as possible, as well.

He helped them to put their backpacks on and soon they were going. Frans was the first to speak. "I never expected to see another soul along the entire trial. Do you know how surprised I was when I saw you?"

Liz responded. "You think you were surprised, just think about us, two naked women in the midst of our lovemaking, and a naked man came straight at us! We knew there was a possibility, but discarded it when you didn't pitch by the morning."

Frans did a bit of soul searching. "But... I must admit that I enjoyed your company tremendously."

Marlene chuckled. "Literally or figuratively?"

"Both..."

They went silent for a while, but it was again Frans, the ex-loner, who spoke up. "I want to see you again, and I know it is wishful thinking, but it would be nice."

"I agree. We live separate lives, far away. I'm ready to apologize to Jacob for falsely accusing him of cheating, and then cheat myself." She gave a dramatic pause. "Not that I will admit to him that I cheated."

Frans picked up her logic. "I hope to reunite with Dorothy soon, and then there wouldn't be room for you in our lives, not after what we've been through."

"Same here, how can I tell Jacob from where I know you when he asks me?"

"I liked this Nude National Day idea." It was Marlene who wanted to say something. "Why don't we arrange to meet each other here next year for the same trip? If you are with Dorothy, and you with Jacob, and I am with whomever, then we introduce ourselves to each other, and see what happens from there." She looked at the other two. "AND, we do the first day in authentic traditional 'Nude Day' attire!

The hut appeared before them when they peaked a small uphill and finished the last part in silence. All contemplated Marlene's proposal and silently hoped the others would agree. They had a few items to exchange, and soon Frans was done and ready for the long trip back to Pretoria.

He walked over to Liz's car and looked at Marlene. "I like your idea, not only for next year, but for the next and the next... And If Dorothy doesn't want to come, let it be."

Liz looked up and extend her hand towards the middle of the group with her palm down. "Deal, I'll be here with or without Jacob."

Marlene and Frans added their hands to Liz's. "Deal!"

Frans gave them each a hug and a nice goodbye kiss. "See you next year!" He turned to his car and hit the road for Pretoria. He had to get to Dorothy.

Liz looked at the jumble on her car's back seat. Proud on top of all was the black strap-on monster. She blushed thinking that several people must have seen it. She smiled when an idea formed and looked at Marlene. "We have time to spare and our lunch spot isn't too far back."

Marlene recognized the glimmer in Liz's eyes and looked at the strap-on. It was no longer as intimidating as when she first saw it.

Marlene's hesitation gave Liz some hope. "It would be a total waste of good money if we don't use it..."

****

Epilogue

Liz and Marlene returned to their lunch clearing in dappled shade next to the mountain pool where the waterfall gave the drumbeat for the birdsong and tried out the strap-on; both ways. (Look out for a follow-up story)

On Frans's arrival at his house, he got the message that Dorothy wanted to see him. (Look out for a follow-up story)

Liz and Jacob reconciled. Liz never told him about Frans and Jacob was just happy that the whole lesbian episode was over.

Marlene started on the pill and never regretted it because Jacob's apprentice, Conny, started to date Marlene. Liz helped to set up couple.

Liz and Marlene continued to comfort each other, especially when Jacob and Conny were out of town, and were slowly growing their collection of toys.

Liz got Jacob to book the Dokolewa for trail to start on National Nude Day for the next year the four of them. Jacob decided to book out the entire route, based on Liz's description of all the romantic settings and possibilities. The fact that it coincided with National Nude Day also helped. However, someone with the name of 'Frans' beat him to it with a reservation for two.

****

Thank you for reading the entire story. Give it a high score if you liked it, add it to your favorites and check out my other stories. A constructive comment is always welcome.