Nude in the Bundu

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Liz and Marlene heard it, looked at each other and smiled.

****

Woodbush 16:00

The trio dropped their bags at the door, glad to get rid of the load for the day. The hut was already in the shade of the mountaintops to the west, even if the official time for sunset was a quarter past five. A refreshing breeze pushed a few cirrus clouds to the west.

Liz and Marlene collapsed onto the bench on the underroof patio, while Frans scouted the hut. There were three bedrooms with four bunkbeds each. In one of the rooms, the beds were pushed together into two pairs which left a reasonable open space in the middle of the room. The mattresses of two of the top beds were removed and arranged as a double bed in the space, probably by the group who last used the hut. It made him think about sleeping arrangements. He was sure that the ladies wouldn't mind sharing the room with him, at least Liz seemed interested in more fun, for which the arrangement on the ground would work just fine. However, it was unlikely that they would sleep comfortably in three separate sleeping bags.

A cool breeze met him when he returned to the patio. The women had their sweaters on, and he decided it a good idea to follow their example. A few stars were already visible in the bright light of early dawn.

A teepee of wood was stacked in the braai area with grass on the inside as tinder. More wood was stacked next to the braai. "You better go and shower while I start the fire. There's no hot water at this hut and it is just going to get colder. Let me take this to the bedroom."

Frans picked up the two backpacks and carried them to the room which he earlier identified with the women in tow. He placed one backpack each onto lower bunks. The ladies got seated next to their bags and started to dig for their toiletries. Frans left the room to get his bag. He returned just as the ladies were ready to leave the room.

Liz waved her shower sponge to him. "Hurry up with the fire, I want you to wash my back." She looked in Marlene's direction. "And she needs a full body wash!"

Marlene slapped in Liz's direction which was more serious than playful. "Speak for yourself."

Frans lifted his bag onto one of the top beds and retrieved his lighter and his hiker's gas lamp. He returned to the patio and started the fire. He lit the lamp to search for some wood chips to add to the fire, and soon the fire was going strongly. He returned to the bedroom to retrieve his bag with toiletries and his towel.

He was about to leave when another thought stroked him. He opened the larger compartment in search for a five hundred milliliter (pint) bottle of Cola. It was still semi-frozen and he went to the kitchen to fill the basin with water to speed up its thawing.

He could hear the muffled giggles from the shower and realized that the door was closed. A smile formed when he realized that he couldn't hear water splattering. He opened the door without knocking and caught them enthusiastically soaping each other's breasts.

Liz was the first to respond. "Ahhh, let there be light." She handed the foamy sponge to Frans. "Get out of your clothes and give me an all-over-body wash, so I can rinse myself and start heating up."

Frans undressed, took the sponge and started on her back, going down to her firm buttocks and down her legs. He started to wash her breasts for an extended time, but Liz cut it short. "It isn't playtime, the water is cold, so move on." Frans reluctantly moved on and finished soaping her entire body. She warned Marlene that she was about to open the tap and rinsed all the soap off her body.

When done, she rushed out of the cubicle and shepherded Marlene and Frans back in. She poured new soap onto her sponge and handed it back to Frans. "You wanted to play, play with her!"

Marlene wasn't impressed. "You washed me already, I only need a rinse."

Liz was relentless. "Then you give him a thorough wash." She gathered all her stuff and took the lamp, walked out and closed the door behind her. This left the two in complete darkness, sans the sparse moonlight that seeped in through the small window.

Frans took Marlene in his arms and probed for her lips. He pecked a kiss in the dark which landed on her nose. Marlene lifted her head in reply and offered her lips. He gave her lips a light nibble before breaking the contact.

Marlene wrapped her hand behind Frans's head and pulling his lips back to make and retain contact. She was rewarded by a poke in her thigh from his stiffening member to which she responded with a soft moan.

Encouraged, Frans slipped his one hand onto her pert little breast. His member jerked when her rock-hard nipple slipped like a ratchet between his fingers. He started to probe the inside of her mouth by sporadically darting his tongue inside.

Marlene dropped her hands to take his large member. She instinctively started to work his cock which reacted to the ministrations.

Frans slipped his hand down to Marlene's nether lips, which his finger easily parted. It was slippery inside, which may be due to the soap, or Marlene's own lubrication. He slowly started to rub her clitoris. Marlene's breathing became irregular and she grabbed her one nipple while still ministering Frans's cock with the other.

"Aaaahhh! Fuuuck!" She went rigid and tilted her head backwards when the orgasm hit her. Her knees buckled under her, but Frans's grip around her waist prevented her from collapsing.

She slowly lowered herself onto her knees and with both hands started to work Frans's cock with renewed vigour.

"YES, YES, yesss, yesss, aaahhh!" Frans couldn't delay any longer and blasted his sperm into the darkness.

The door opened and light flooded back into the room. Marlene's jizz-covered face stared at Liz as she walked in. Some dripped onto her breasts. "I thought you were killing each other. I'm glad to see that you made peace with each other! Here is hot chocolate when you are done."

Frans picked up Liz's sponge in the corner and started to wash Marlene. "Seemed you needed a wash after all. He deliberately lingered over her breasts before doing the rest of her body. Marlene returned the favor, and made triple sure his deflated penis got enough attention to pick up its head again.

They rinsed in record time, and stepped out and worked their towels around them. They took a sip of hot chocolate to start their revival process. When dry, they quickly dressed into their sweaters and returned to the bedroom cupping the mugs with hot chocolate with their hands.

"What do you have for supper?" Frans smiled, as he worked his hand deep into the backpack.

The question reminded Liz of something. "Do you know anything about a bottle with black stuff in it in the kitchen sink?"

Marlene found her supper after a short search. "Two minute noodles!" She held the packet triumphantly out to Frans.

Frans pulled a vacuum-packed rump steak from his bag. Condensation quickly formed on the bag and a small spot turned white. He had the freezer on 'quick freeze' and wrapped the bag in newspapers for isolation. He then packed it in the middle of his backpack to ensure maximum isolation. He guessed the second bag with fillet steak would be in the same condition. It would thaw, but should remain cold enough to braai on the evening of day two. "Would anyone like to share?"

The women's faces lit up and accepted his offer enthusiastically. Liz offered the noodles because they would need starch as part of a 'balanced' meal.

Then he pulled a half jack of Klipdrift brandy out of his bag. "And to answer your question Liz, it is cola to go with this! I transferred it into the plastic bottle to prevent it from breaking when it freezes." When Liz's face lit up, he pulled out a second one. "For tomorrow."

Liz was amazed. "No wonder your backpack is so big and heavy."

Frans chuckled. "I thought I could just as well spoil myself with these luxuries. I can easily handle the extra weight."

****

Frans continued during the early night to feed new wood onto the fire and it was warm and cozy on the patio, especially since the breeze subsided while they had supper. He was alone, on Liz's instruction, to attend to the fire while the women washed their plates and cutlery. He thought back at the day and never expected to end up having such a nice time. He added another two logs onto the fire which started to burn soon afterwards.

Marlene giggled while she dried the last pieces of cutlery. She wasn't used to heavy liquor and the brandy and cola affected her more than she realized.

Liz pounced on the opportunity. "I dare you to go outside with me in just our sweater tops. No pants, no bra, just the tops. To surprise Frans."

The idea struck a chord, but Marlene wasn't that far gone yet. "It is too cold." She didn't want to admit that she was still scared about Liz's notion of the two of them having sex.

"It was nice and warm there when I refilled the tumblers just now. There wasn't any wind. We can start off in the same embrace as last night, remember how you enjoyed it while we cuddled next to the fire." She took a sip of her neat brandy and smiled when Marlene followed her example.

Marlene's face twisted, it was her first taste of the neat liquor in her life. Liz noticed this and comforted her. "The mix is finished. Relax, you'll get used to the taste. Marlene picked up the tumbler and took another sip, prepared for the strong alcohol taste.

Frans heard Marlene's giggles and turned around. His heart jumped to his throat when he saw the two semi-naked ladies standing in the doorway. Liz placed her tumbler on the table and walked over to Frans. Without ceremony she removed his sweater sweatpants which left him naked waist down. He stepped out of the pants and gave an embarrassed smile. "I normally sleep commando."

Liz was ready with a response. "Suits me...us fine." She looked in Marlene's direction before she continued. "Can you move the bench a bit closer to the fire, please?"

With the bench closer to the fire, Liz straddled it at the one end and tapped in front of her as signal to Marlene to sit there. Marlene obliged and straddled the bench with her legs wide apart. She clearly lost all of her earlier inhibitions.

Frans refilled his tumbler with a healthy helping, leaving the bottle somewhat less than half full. He straddled the bench in its middle facing the ladies. Marlene's spread-out pussy stared invitingly to him. He raised his tumbler. "To National Nude Day." The women raised their tumblers in response and took a sip.

Liz unzipped Marlene's sweater halfway to make space for her hand to slip inside. She started to fondle Marlene's breast. Marlene, responded by working her clit with her free hand. Frans, eager to join the action, leaned forward and started to kiss her inner thigh. Marlene removed her hand and guided him onto her nether lips. Her mind tried to tell her she should stop, but her aroused state won the battle and she started to relax.

It was just a matter of time before her orgasm hit her. "Yesss, FFFUUuuuck, YYeeesss, fuuuuck, yessss, eat my pussy." She arched her neck back and closed her eyes in the spasms of her climax.

Liz slipped her hand over her mouth. "Softer, do you know how far sound can carry at night?"

Marlene finally relaxed in a huge sigh. "That was wonderful."

Liz patted Marlene's shoulder. "Why don't you go and sit on his lap for a thank-you kiss?"

With all her inhibitions gone, Marlene complied. She straddled Frans's lap and leaned forward for a kiss. She was unsure on how to handle his rock-hard member which poked her groin.

She enjoyed the mischief of the situation, and lifted herself to reposition her onto Frans's lap.

Liz used the opportunity to guide Frans's member towards Marlene's vaginal opening. "It is... was my favorite position with Jacob."

Marlene froze when she felt the tip which was already two inches inside her. Frans's dick jerked inside her. She relaxed and nervously continued to lower herself onto Frans's dick. She gave a soft moan for the entire time that her tight pussy slowly got stretched with Frans's dick while he was slowly filling her up. She got another pleasurable sensation when Frans jerked inside her. She gave a sigh of relief when she finally bottomed.

Frans cupped her buttocks to support her and pulled her closer, working him even deeper into her. He voiced his concern. "Is it safe?"

Marlene stiffened when she realized that she wasn't on birth control, but Liz beat her to an answer. "She's safe, she had the last of her period yesterday."

Marlene relaxed and leaned back and supported her weight behind her. Her sweater's one shoulder slipped off halfway, exposing her breast. The invitation was too much for Frans and he leaned forward and took the nipple into his mouth, sucking it and nibbling softly onto it.

Liz slipped away to the sleeping area with things going according to plan on the bench. She took the lamp with her leaving the pair in the light of the fire only. She retrieved her trusted red dildo and went outside. Marlene's legs were now resting on the bench behind Frans and her sweater discarded on the floor. Frans's hands rhythmically pulled her hips closer and released while Marlene's hips bucked in synch.

Liz made herself comfortable on the table, spread her legs wide and inserted the dildo in her wet pussy, slowly working it to get herself ready to receive Frans when he was done with Marlene.

Marlene started to enjoy the experience and worked her hand between their bodies and onto her clitoris. Her breathing got shallower which took Frans along with her. His member jerked in her which took her over the edge. Her hips bucked hard and she grabbed Frans around his neck with both hands.

Frans's hips bucked as he prepared himself to offload, but he was trapped. He stood up as if Marlene was a feather and rammed his cock hard into her as he offload his first package of man juice. He grabbed Marlene around her waist and drove hard into her again, delivering another load. He was spent after this, mainly due to his earlier release in the shower.

Semen started to trickle out of Marlene and onto her buttock. "I'm leaking."

Liz rushed into the hut to retrieve toilet paper. Frans slowly lowered her back onto the bench and pushed her onto her back, which slowed the trickle down.

Liz returned and handed a ball of toilet paper to Marlene who was ready to plug her pussy when Frans pulls out and managed to block most of his man-juice from spilling.

Marlene took the lamp and headed for the showers to douche her pussy, leaving Liz and Frans in almost darkness since the fire was almost burnt out. Liz called after Marlene. "Bring back the light when you are done, and don't waste time." Then she used the opportunity to go onto her knees to clean Frans's dick with her mouth. She smiled when she detected life that returned after his recent orgasm.

****

There was still an hour left before midnight when the three returned to the bedroom for the night. Marlene was fully clothed in her sweater, but both Liz and Frans only wore their tops.

Frans was delighted to see that the bed was arranged with the two sleeping bags of the ladies joined into a double bed. He took his sleeping bag and unzipped it and added it on top. "As an extra blanket, it will get cold in the early hours of the morning." Next he removed a mattress from a bunk bed and blocked the open doorway to prevent a cold draft from entering if one developed.

He was surprised to see Liz totally naked when he turned around. He expected her to follow Marlene's example to dress fully. Liz must have noticed his questioning gaze. "There is still an hour to go before National Nude Day is over. So get out of your clothes and come here!" She patted the bed to indicate where she wanted Frans to get comfortable.

Frans thought that it was premature, if she wanted to mount him cowgirl style, due to his soft member. She surprised him and straddled his head, leaving her wet pussy inches from his eyes. The intoxicating smell which came out of her opened-up love hole and the image of it surrounded by the wet folds of her nether lips, resuscitated his member and it started to grow hard again. He lifted his head and probed her opening with his tongue.

Liz returned the favor and took his member into her mouth, which aided substantially in the recovery of his member into a rock-hard condition. She handed the tube of lube and her red dildo to Frans. He got the message and lubed the toy, which had a fruity scent. He guessed that it must be edible and put a drop of it in his mouth. In his mind, he applied some on the tip of his member and someone started to suck it off. He battled to work out who the woman was who would be sucking him off. He pictured Dorothy, but the slap on his bum brought him back to the delight in front of him. He squirt a bit of lube onto the toy and spread it a bit. He started to insert it into her vagina.

"Humm uuhh," Liz's attempt to stop Frans was muffled by his cock in her mouth. She emptied her mouth. "Not my pussy, my rosebud. You must lube it well."

Frans didn't know what her 'rosebud' meant, but figured that it must be her anus. He squirt more lube onto Liz's crack and spread it a bit. He worked a bit into her hole before he placed the tip at the opening. He didn't know what to expect and slowly started to push it in. Liz's rosebud slowly opened up and ate the tip of the toy. He continued until the entire toy filled her inside.

"Now do me doggy-style."

Frans worked himself out from under Liz and positioned him at her rear end. He took his stiff member and slowly pushed it into her wet vagina. He took a deep breath. He could just hope he could finish this one off.

****

Thursday 15 July

Frans was the first to wake up to a dove cooing nearby. The sun was already up. He couldn't believe he was in bed with two lovely ladies, both naked like him. Liz was nestled in next to him facing him and holding onto his member, which was surprisingly semi-stiff. Marlene had her back towards them and his hand cupped her breast. He realized that they should move on, as they have to cover fifteen kilometers (10 mi) which was almost double the distance of the previous day.

He slowly removed his hand and got out of bed without waking the women. He wanted to do his ablutions before they hogged the facilities. He knew that, with all the intimate action they shared since they met, they wouldn't mind him sharing the facilities, but it would only distract them and result in a late departure. He gathered all he needed and removed the mattress from the doorway.

His first stop was the fireplace to get the fire going. He wanted to get the fire going to surprise the two beauties with morning coffee and rusks. He went to the ablutions, closed the door and took a quick shower. He wish he could avoid the freezing cold water, but this was the only way to remove the sex juices that spilled on him during his encounters with his two ladies. Sure, they tried to clean up by licking it off him, but their attempts were mainly focused on his dick, and only re-distributed the juices onto other areas. Fond memories of his own efforts to clean his two beauties in similar fashions drifted back to his mind. His efforts were, of course, focused on their nether regions and perky tits.

He got out of the shower, surprised that he wasn't sporting an erection from his recent thoughts. It must be the cold water. It may be have been for the better because another round of lovemaking would delay them even further, and there would surely be more romantic spots along the way. He decided to rough it out and didn't shave which gave his face a fiery glow.

The girls were awake when he surprised them with coffee. The two erected their pillows against the wall to sit against while they enjoyed their coffee.