All Comments on 'Nurturing Cindy 05: The Club Pt. 02'

by stoneartly

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

Why one chapter in LW, with the chapters elsewhere. Do you really think people will go looking for them?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
A couple of suggestions

NEVER change categories mid-story. NEVER roll into the LW category mid-story. No one is going to go back into the first four chapters, in other categories, and catch up. And since you seem to be playing fetish/BDSM games in this chapter, why are you in the LW category to start with? This will NOT be well received.

1 star

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 3 years ago

I have to add to the "don't change categories" criticism. As a LW reader, I might be inclined to read the EC chapters, even the Lesbian, but seeing the BDSM chapter turns me off.

Frankly, if I had read the first two chapters in EC, I'd be pissed that I had to go to BDSM to read chapter 3.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Not necessarily...

So, I had found the first two chapters earlier in EC and thought you were done. Finding #5 in LW I DID go back and get caught up. It really would be best in the long run though to find an overall category and stick with it, EC for example. You can always add a small disclaimer paragraph at the front saying the current chapter also includes a touch of x, y, and z. For example, this one had light BDSM, Lez and group and probably really didn't have any LW in it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userstoneartly@stoneartly
Old retired guy trying to keep his mind a little active by writing. Writing seemed easier than theoretical mathematics. Well, statistically, it was easier 7 out of 5 times.