All Comments on 'Nymphocom Ch. 03'

by devioto

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
slight critique

nice to see the next part of this.

though in this one the sex part very creative, especially since Angelina repeatedly showed that she didnt wanted it made it a rather lame rape. also the description of the anal scene it self could have been a bit more creative.

she should have more emotionally given in at a certain point, that would have made it more interesting.

the twist that the Nymphocom in the end had no effect cause the husband just was like this was nice. not supergreat, but nice^^

normally, id prefer having the male main actor(so you^^) having to deal with the consequences of persons around him(or his victims) getting suspicious.

if you wanna continue the idea making the Nymphocom affecting men too, you might wanna build in a "side effect" that the Nymphocom actually physically affects the persons under its effect, for instance by changing/increasing the size of breasts or penis, though you shouldnt overdo this, like "use it one time, make your cock larger by 5 inches", it should go slowly, but noticeably.

also you could build in that it affects the personality of the victim even after its off, if you use it too much.

these are just some ideas,

if you wanna stay in touch, my email is:

KingOfFlattery@web.de (no joke, its a side email i normally use for avoiding spam^^)

Matthias

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
LOL

WHATA TWIST

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous