Odyssey of Hannah & Laena Ch. 04

Story Info
Hannah and Laena make a plan to reward Lewis.
25.5k words
4.86
3.3k
3
0

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 01/02/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Joko44
Joko44
349 Followers

Odyssey of Hannah & Laena Ch.4

It had been about a week since Hannah and I had that lunch date with Lewis. Ever since that day our sex drives had been through the roof. We would have the hottest and most intense sex two to three times a day. It had gotten so out of hand that we even took some days off of work to satisfy our hungry desires. Our sexual endeavors had begun to start to take a toll on us. There would be nights where we would get no sleep and by the time it was morning we were wasted for the rest of the day. And the reason that we were like this was Lewis.

During that night after he held us close to him, Hannah and I pounced onto each other as soon as he went back into his apartment. We made out a little bit in the hallway, but hearing people coming our way we quickly retreated back into the safety of our apartment. Once inside, we wasted no time getting each other's clothes off and Hannah hastily went into our bedroom to retrieve our dildo. We fucked each other nonstop everywhere in the apartment. We did it in our bedroom, shower, kitchen and living room. And while we were doing that we only had one thing in our minds, Lewis.

We kept fantasizing about him fucking us into oblivion. But he was our neighbor and friend. A part of me told me that it was wrong to use him as a sexual fantasy. But another part told me that he wanted to fuck us, so it was okay to do so. The stares he gave us? With how hot-as-shit we were? He would be crazy not to. And he gave us all the signals, even if he wasn't conscious of it himself. Although I would consider myself very assertive and independent, the thought of Lewis was starting to make me feel certain things I couldn't make out.

-

"I think I'm gonna cut my hair short again Hannah," I said, running my hand through my wavy brown hair. We were lying in our bed after another intense session. Hannah was kneeling between my legs with our toy cock drenched in our juices in her hand.

"Whyyy, I like your hair long and you look so pretty whenever you put your hair up," Hannah refuted, giving me a little sad face.

"I know, but it's starting to get annoying having this long hair. Whenever it gets messy it's so irritating to deal with. I don't know how you handle it so well," I explained.

"Well I do miss your short hair. It reminds me of our college days," Hannah giggled. "So if you really want to cut your hair, I'm all for it!"

I smiled at Hannah and nodded, making up my mind. As I sat there looking at her, she held the rubber cock up to her face again. "How do I look?" She giggled, positioning it against her cheek like she was posing for a picture, pouting her lips.

She looked so hot having that veiny thick cock next to her face. "You are so fucking hot. Wanna bend you over right here and now," I replied, biting my lip. She smiled and removed the dildo from her cheek. As she did that, it left trails of our juice connecting from her cheek and to the cock. The scene started to make me aroused again.

I sat up and moved forward so I could lick the remainder of our juices from her cheek. "Mmhhmm we taste so good," I moaned, lapping her cheek.

"You want more?" Hannah asked, bringing the toy back up to our faces. I locked my eyes onto the glistening toy in awe. Without a word, I got up and sat on my knees before lunging toward the toy and beginning to run my tongue up and down the veiny shaft. Hannah watched as I moved to start sucking on the cock as she held it in her hands. During that week of nonstop sex, we've refamiliarized ourselves with a cock. I could say that we were pretty comfortable at maneuvering our mouths on and around a male appendage. It was almost like we were practicing for something or someone.

I slowly bobbed my head up and down the rubber cock. I moaned, tasting our sweet nectar. "Heyyy, share! Leave some for me," Hannah whined. "Sowwy bawbe," I replied with the dildo still in my mouth. As I pulled my mouth away from the dildo, it made an audible popping sound.

Now that the dildo was free from my mouth, we gave each other a warm smile before plugging our mouths back onto the toy phallus. We ran our tongues up and down the shaft in tandem. Our hot wet tongues would graze past each other as we lapped up our sweetness. Eventually, we would take turns sucking on it. Every time one of us was waiting for our turn, we would bite the corner of our lips and impatiently squeeze our thighs together in arousal, eagerly wanting another go at it.

As we continued to take the cock into our mouths, lust started to consume us. We closed our eyes and moaned profusely while we sucked on it. Our saliva started to dribble everywhere, lathering our faces with our fluids. But as I had the cock in my mouth, my mind conjured up an image of Lewis attached to the other end of it. I moaned at the image my mind projected. I saw myself on my knees as I took Lewis into my mouth. Looking up at him. Thinking of his warm erect appendage entering my wet and ready mouth made me so fucking wet. I wanted to please him for being such a good neighbor to us. Our hot sexy neighbor. The taboo thoughts always made my stomach flutter in excitement. I sucked on the dildo almost in desperation.

As we held the toy cock in our hands, we eagerly sucked on it with such eagerness and burning desire. Then, Hannah started to talk dirty to me. "You like sucking on that nice veiny cock, Laena?" I nodded and moaned in response. Hannah continued to watch me in awe and arousal as I skillfully took the toy cock into my mouth. I would occasionally open my eyes to peek: seeing her watching me so eagerly only made me more aroused.

Hannah and I took turns sucking and licking on our toy for a few more minutes before she stopped and began to say something to me again. "Do you ever wonder what it would be like to suck on the real thing?" she asked panting, before putting her tongue back onto the shaft of the dildo. Hearing this, I withdrew my tongue from the cock and began to look at her in shock. Although we'd been having this fantasy, this was the first time that we had actually talked about acting on our desires. I sat there for a moment thinking about how I should respond to Hannah's question.

"Well, I would be lying if I hadn't thought about it," I replied softly. She pulled the toy cock out of her mouth and placed it on the bed before giving me a devious look.

"Well I've been thinking about it a lot lately too," Hannah disclosed to me. I sat there speechless as Hannah smiled at me.

"I er- we can't, that's so wrong Hannah, he's our neighbor! It would be cheating!" I told her.

"I knowww, but I just can't stop thinking about it. I don't know why," she responded. "It's because you're a dirty slut," I teased, sticking my tongue out at her.

"You mean we're dirty sluts. You know that we want the same thing," Hannah snapped back, crossing her arms before giving me a cute little smirk. Although I was still slightly resisting the thought of acting on our fantasy, Hannah was right.

"Ahhh, I don't know Hannah. That would be pushing it too far, I don't want Lewis to get caught up in our naughty fantasies... who knows, maybe he couldn't handle our depraved minds," I reasoned, trying to play it off, but that still didn't deter Hannah.

"Come on, Laena! Don't you think it would be fun? I know you want to, you just don't want to admit it," she replied, beginning to move closer to me. "Plus, don't you think he wants us also? Do you see how he gets when he's around us?" Hannah replied. "I think he would want this too if he knew what we were thinking." My heart started to beat faster hearing her say this.

I immediately started to recall the time where he was eyeing us in the parking lot. His dark globes stalking us like we were his prey. A spark of lust ignited inside me and my body started to get hot with arousal. Then I felt myself get pushed back onto the bed by Hannah. "So what do you think? Shouldn't we reward him?" Hannah asked in a seductive voice, placing herself between my splayed legs, hovering her face close to mine. I locked eyes with her and bit my lip thinking about her proposal. But as I was thinking, Hannah's hand started to drift down towards my pussy.

Another internal battle commenced in my head as I tried to decide what to do. It would be different if it was a neighbor that we didn't really know. But Lewis wasn't just another neighbor, he was different. We considered him as a close friend at this point, and we trusted him. But with Hannah's hand now on my pussy, my judgment started to get hazy with lust. At this very moment, he wasn't just a friend, close or anything else, but a source of so much naughty sexual tension and release.

Hannah then went over to my ear and began to whisper to me. "Come on, Laena. Lewis deserves it. He's been so kind and affectionate to us." I could only moan as her fingers started to play with clit. My resistance to her idea started to melt away as she played with my pussy. "She was right, he did deserve a reward," my horny brain told me.

"Uh uh, mmhhmm," I mewled softly as she played with my now-wet slit.

"Just imagine how good we could please him," Hannah continued to whisper, "With all this practice we've been doing, I'm sure he will be properly satisfied." Her words did things to me. They were making my mind go crazy.

But I finally caved in and accepted her proposal. "I- I guess we ca- can give him a re- reward," I said, stuttering from the pleasure Hannah was giving me. "Mhm good, let me help you finish, then we can discuss a plan," Hannah giggled, plunging her fingers deep into my wet crevice.

As I felt her delicate fingers slip into me, my back arched up towards her. I kept forgetting how good Hannah was with her figures. We were familiar with every inch of each other's bodies. And we knew just what places felt the best.

"Uh uh uh, mmhhmm, yes," I moaned, as Hannah began to move her fingers in and out of me. The pleasure caused my wet pussy to gush even more around her hand.

As Hannah fingered me, she leaned down and began to lick and kiss around my ear. My body quivered as her tongue played around the inside of my ear. Feeling her wet tongue enter my ear felt so weird. But combined with her pleasuring me, it only amplified my arousal.

Then, as Hannah was using her tongue to play with my ear, she grabbed onto my hand and we interlocked our fingers. Although we were engaging in a super intense session, our hands holding each other was very romantic and sensual.

"Mmhhmm, I love how you make me feel Hannah, I love you so much!" I moaned. Hearing this, Hannah removed her tongue from my ear. "I love you too, Laena," she whispered before putting her tongue back into my ear.

After a little while of Hannah fingering me and tongue fucking me ear, Hannah pulled away from me and sat back up. As she looked down at me she gave me an evil little smile like she came up with some sort of devious idea.

"Hannaahh, wha- what are -yo- you thinking?" I asked, twitching from her fingers still inside me. She remained silent and began to reach for our dildo laying on the bed.

My heart started to race thinking about what she was planning. She picked it up and looked back down at me, still having that devious look on her face.

"I think you'll like this," she giggled. I started to get nervous thinking about what plans she had for me. Then she started to lean down back towards me.

"Open up," she smiled, bringing the pink phallus up to my face. I opened my mouth to say something to her, but before I could I felt the toy cock enter into my mouth.

"MMHHMMFF," I moaned in surprise as Hannah moved the cock into my mouth. My eyes looked at Hannah wide-eyed. She started to chuckle then bit her lip seeing the cock almost halfway in my mouth.

At first I wanted her to pull the cock from out of my mouth so I could say something in objection. But she began to roll her fingers inside my dripping wet pussy causing my eyes to roll back and I quickly forgot what I wanted to say to her. As she fingered me, she started to motion the cock in and out of my mouth. At first she was slow and deliberate in her motions. Feeling the veiny shaft run along my wet tongue only made me more aroused.

Seeing that I was getting more into it, she began to increase the pace of the cock entering and exiting my mouth. Having it in my mouth while she was still fingering me was making me lose my mind from the pleasure and arousal. As she was fucking my mouth with the toy cock she began to say something to me.

"Can you imagine Lewis using your mouth to make him feel good?" she said in a seductive manner. Hearing her mention Lewis caused my horny brain to immediately picture him with his cock inside my wet mouth again, causing me to moan onto the dildo.

"I bet you want him to really fuck your mouth. Think about how his warm, erect, throbbing cock would feel in your mouth," she said, biting her lip. Those words rolled perfectly from her mouth causing my body to twitch with pleasure.

"Now tell me. Are you ready to suck his cock?" she asked, giving me a sly little smile. At first I just looked at her and gave her no indication of what I wanted. Although, I did agree with Hannah that we should give him a reward. The truth was that I was scared. I didn't know how big he would even be, but we imagined that he would be big. But that was mostly our horny brains talking. And doing it with the real thing is very different from a dildo.

"Laena? Don't you want him to use your hot wet mouth?" Hannah asked again. I still gave no answer, still being apprehensive.

Then, as she motioned it in and out of my mouth, she pushed it all the way down to the back of my throat. Fortunately, I don't have a gag reflex so it wasn't entirely uncomfortable, but the abruptness of it came as a slight shock. With the head of the cock blocking my throat, I wasn't able to breathe. Then she just held it there.

"Give me an answer, babe," she pressed, holding the cock down my throat. I still was reluctant to give her an answer.

I tried to hold on for as long as I could, but my chest started to burn and my eyes watered. I couldn't breathe. "Was she really gonna suffocate me to give her an answer?!" I thought to myself. This continued for a few more moments. Now that burning sensation in my chest felt like a blazing hellscape; it was excruciating.

"Laenaaaa," she prodded. The pain was unbearable at this point and I finally caved in. I frantically nodded to her in agreement with what she was asking. She then pulled the cock back allowing me to breathe again, and began to finger me with great ferocity.

Being able to breathe again only made the pleasure she was giving me feel even better. The relief of air combined with her slender fingers fucking and her verbal teasing quickly built me up to my orgasm.

"So you do want him to fuck your mouth," Hannah stated, motioning the cock in and out of my mouth while still fingering me. I began to frantically nod my head again.

"I wanna hear you say," Hannah said, before fully withdrawing the toy cock from my mouth leaving trails of my saliva behind: even stopping fingering me, ending the continuous pleasure. I groaned, knowing what she wanted.

"YES, YES, I WANT HIM TO FUCK MY MOUTH!" I squealed, feeling me start to reach my orgasm. "That's what I want to hear," she said. "Now cum for me. No, cum for Lewis. Cum for him, cum."

I arched my back and screamed as I gushed my juices all over Hannah's hand. My body contracted and my pussy walls squeezed and wrapped around her fingers as I came. Falling back onto my back my body twitched as my tongue hung from my mouth, drooling onto the bed. Hannah smiled in satisfaction and began to lick up my juices from her fingers.

After a few minutes I was able to gather some strength and began to sit back up. "Thank you, babe," I said, giving Hannah a smile. "You're welcome, babe!" Hannah replied happily.

"Oh, sorry about holding the dildo in your throat. I can get carried away sometimes," Hannah said softly, feeling a little guilty.

"Oh, it's okay, you were just having fun. Hell, I was having fun!" I reassured, grabbing onto her hand.

"Thanks, babe. Speaking of fun, is it true that you want Lewis to fuck your mouth?" Her question made my heart drop.

"Wha- what? No no, that's just bed talk," I nervously tried to explain. But it wasn't convincing enough for Hannah so she continued to prod at me.

"I don't know, babe, you sounded like you really wanted it," she continued.

"Ughh, Hannah, stopp ittt," I pleaded, covering my face since it was getting red. Then she played a tactic from my own book and began to pinch my nipple.

"Hey, OW, OW, stop that!" I shouted out in pain. "Tell me the truth, babe," she giggled, continuing to pinch my sensitive nipple. I tried to resist, but the pain became too much for me to handle.

"OK, OK! I want him to fuck my mouth. Happy?" I reluctantly revealed. Satisfied with my answer, she released her fingers from my nipple.

"That's what I thought, you dirty skank," she teased, before giving me a quick peck on the lips. I just rolled my eyes and smirked at her.

Then my mind went back to our agreement to Lewis's reward. What would we even do? I asked myself. My mind raced thinking about a proper reward for him. Sex would be off the table because that would be pushing it too far, for now at least. Not knowing what to do, I asked Hannah what she wanted.

"So Hannah, what kind of reward should we give Lewis then?" I asked softly. Hearing me ask this quickly reminded Hannah about our agreement.

"What? Oh, yeah, let me think," She said, rubbing her chin while looking up. We sat there in silence as she devised a plan.

"I got it!" she exclaimed.

"What do you have in mind?" I replied, arching my eyebrow.

"We fuck him." My heart dropped and my mouth parted in shock hearing what she said. I tried to process what Hannah suggested. Fucking Lewis right off the bat? That would be pushing our fantasy too far.

"Just joking, babe," she giggled. "Actually I was thinking that - since we've been practicing sucking on this dildo for over the past week - maybe we could put some of that practice to good use and please him with our mouths?"

Did Hannah truly just suggest that we should fucking blow our neighbor? Was it another joke? Seeing her expression, I could sort of tell that it wasn't... The thought wasn't foreign to me, but I guess Hannah was sort of digging my unspoken wish out of me. Although I was kinda scared of the idea of giving Lewis a blowjob, the idea of pleasing him with my mouth was oddly appealing to me.

"O- oh okay Hannah... If we're gonna do this, how do we wanna go about it?" I replied, getting up and sitting on my knees, looking at Hannah for ideas.

"Well, I think we should take turns," she suggested. I was a little confused on what she meant.

"What do you mean by that?" I asked, looking at her in a confused manner.

"What I mean is that one day I'll head over, then the other you will do the same," she said very bluntly. My eyes widened hearing this plan.

"Wha- what kind of plan is that Hannah? This is supposed to be our thing," I replied, sounding a little angry.

"Wait, let me finish. We would each take turns giving Lewis his little reward. Then afterwards we can both reward him together. Think about what Lewis would think and how fun this will be for the both of us, this is the perfect reward," she explained. At first I thought her plan was insane, but as I sat there and thought about it, my body started to get hot from arousal thinking about having one-on-one time with Lewis. Being alone with him and doing dirty things with him felt like cheating and very taboo. But since Hannah and I were both doing it, was it really cheating?

Joko44
Joko44
349 Followers