Odyssey of Hannah & Laena Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I drove back home, I kept glancing at my phone to see if I received any messages. It was getting to a point where I was not paying attention to my driving. Not wanting to get in a car accident or being pulled over, I hid my phone away from my sight and focused on hastily getting home.

Arriving back at my apartment complex I parked my car and I quickly pulled out my phone and checked for messages again. My eyes lit up seeing that there was a new message from Hannah ten minutes ago. I quickly opened it to see what it was.

3:45 (Hannah): "I think I did a really good job at pleasing him. Good luck topping that," then there was a picture of on her knees with Lewis's cum all over her face and in her mouth. Seeing that picture made my jaw drop.

Seeing my lover being covered in cum made my body tremble in confusion since I didn't know how to feel about it. It was like a mix of fantasy and reality hitting me like a brick wall. I blazed with jealousy, but at the same time It was incredibly arousing. I really wanted to shove my hand back down into my trousers and make myself cum from not being able to earlier. But since I was already home I might as well do it in the privacy of my apartment.

As I made my way back to our apartment, I figured since Hannah made him cum already she would already be back in our apartment. After unlocking our front door, I entered our apartment expecting to see my lover there from her little adventure. But she wasn't there to greet me like she usually does. I scanned the apartment and looked for her. I looked everywhere, and she wasn't here. Then my mind immediately thought of where she could be. "Was she still at Lewis's place?" I asked myself. Then getting concerned about her whereabouts, I pulled out my phone again and texted her.

"Hey babe, I came home early. Aren't you finished, where are you??" I texted in a panic. I waited for a few minutes for a response, but there was still nothing. Was Hannah still doing naughty things with Lewis? I was starting to think that things must have gotten pretty hot and steamy between them and Hannah was doing more things that we didn't agree on. Getting restless I decided to head over and check on them.

I frantically opened the front door and fast walked towards Lewis's apartment. As I walked, I felt myself getting furious thinking about what Hannah could be doing. But in reality I was mostly just curious, and I was dying to know what they were doing. Stopping in front of Lewis's front door, I raised my hand and was prepared to knock on it. I slightly hesitated because I had this odd feeling that I didn't want to interrupt what they were doing. As I prepared to knock, the door suddenly opened.

My eyes widened seeing Hannah right in front of me. I peered past her for a moment and saw that the apartment was ominously dark behind her. She looked like a mess. Her hair was disheveled, her eyes were glazed with lust, and her face was covered in her saliva and other bodily fluids. Glancing at her clothes, her top strap sagged off of her shoulder revealing her boob more and her shorts were loosely fitted. And I couldn't miss that distinct smell of sexual activities on her.

"Oh! He- hey Laena. You're early, I thought you were still out," she greeted sheepishly. Although she looked like a mess, oddly enough she still looked very attractive to me. It reminded me of our fun sessions. Still, she hadn't said anything in forever!

"I texted you. Why didn't you respond?!" I whispered not wanting to cause a commotion. I wasn't mad that she overstayed her welcome. I was more angry at the fact that I wasn't updated on her endeavors.

"Wha- oh, sorry babe. Things got kinda intense..." she responded softly, looking down at the floor.

"Did you fuck him?!" I concluded. Her eyes widened and she looked back up to me.

"What? No, no, no," she refuted. "I would never do something like that! I couldn't do that to you... I just thought that he deserved another blowjob before I left..." Although I kinda believed her, her state of messiness suggested they did something else. Before I could ask Hannah what a looming figure emerged from the darkness and came up behind her.

"Uhh hey Laena..." Lewis greeted nervously, trying to avoid eye contact with me. I could tell that he felt guilty for what happened.

The light from the hallway made Lewis more visible to me. He was just wearing some gray cotton sports shorts and was shirtless. Seeing his well toned body in the flesh caused my eyes to dilate. God he was hot, my mouth started to water taking in the view. Even now. But I needed to stay focused.

"He- hey Lewis," I greeted back nervously. For some reason my face started to blush and my body began to get hot. "Ugh, what is he doing to me!" I screamed at myself. His sudden appearance caused me to start to forget what I was trying to say.

"Laena, do you think we could talk?" Lewis asked politely, rubbing the back of his neck. It was obvious what he was referring to. My mind was everywhere. I wanted to talk to Hannah about what happened, and at the same time Lewis wanted to speak to me about this situation he found himself in. Truly, it was a cordeal thing for him to want to talk and perhaps hash things out about what had happened. It sorta showed character. Wait. What am I thinking??

"Yea, yea another tim-," I tried to brush him off before I was cut off.

"No, like right now," he interrupted. I froze in place and locked eyes with him. He looked very serious about what he asked. I felt shiver go down my spine. It was like he was raising his voice for the first time, so I felt a bit alarmed.

"I uh-, I'm not sur- if right now is the best time," I stuttered, feeling my ears starting to get hot. "I ne- need to have a conversation with Hannah! I'll talk to you when I can, okay? See ya Lewis!"

Before he could say anything, I quickly grabbed Hannah's arm and hastily dragged her back into our apartment. I felt kinda bad leaving Lewis hanging back over there. But I would try to make it up to him. Once inside, I took Hannah to our couch and sat her down with me. We sat there in awkward silence for a few moments.

"What else happened in there?! Don't lie to me Hannah," I asked, sounding jealous with a tinge of curiosity. Starting to scoot closer to her.

"Well, we didn't have sex. Like we agreed upon," she stated, moving her hand closer to mine. I trusted Hannah, so I took her by her word and started to relax more.

"Then what did you do with him??" I prodded, lowering my tone and grabbing a hold of her hand.

"I'll tell you, but first let me tell you about everything that happened from the beginning. So I can make up for forgetting to update you," she said, moving closer to me. Hearing her trying to make amends really pulled on my heartstrings. I really could trust Hannah. I loved her.

"Alright then, shoot," I replied eagerly, wanting to alleviate my curiosity. I got comfortable and sat there intently listening to Hannah recall everything that happened.

A Few Hours Earlier

After saying my farewells to Laena, I watched her as she exited our apartment. Once the door closed I sat back down on the couch and continued to watch my show. I still had some time to burn before heading over to Lewis's place. But as I watched I was barely even able to focus on the subtitles. Although I was the one who had suggested this little game we'd play with Lewis, I was starting to regret it a little. It may have seemed to Laena like I was confident about this entire thing. But in reality I was a nervous wreck. Why did I even suggest it? God damn it. I could barely sleep the entire night as my mind kept thinking about how I was going to handle this. By morning my brain was practically fried. Luckily, with my brain fried, I was finally able to get some sleep.

After a little bit I gave up on trying to watch this episode I was on since I couldn't even follow what was going on. I still had about 40 minutes till I had to go, so I decided to get a headstart and get ready. I took a quick shower, applied a little light makeup, and put on some nice perfume that made me smell so good. "I'm sure Lewis will like how I smell," I thought.. Then I looked into the closet to find what to wear. I wanted to be comfortable but at the same time sexy for Lewis. I combed through my closet for a bit until I found the perfect outfit. I chose some cute teal lounge shorts and I decided to pair them with a nice matching cami top that dipped just enough to show some cleavage.

Putting on my outfit, I went over to the large mirror we had in our room and inspected how I looked. I spun around a few times, checking out my ass. "Damn I look hot," I gushed to myself. Then remembering what Laena told me to do, I quickly picked up my phone and took a quick picture of myself in the mirror and sent it to her with a little message attached to it. I smiled cheerfully seeing Laena's quick response, complimenting me. Checking the time on my phone and saw that it was just about time for me to head over.

Exiting the bedroom, I went over to the fridge to grab a quick drink of water. As I held the water bottle in my hand, I noticed that I was trembling slightly. My nerves were getting to me. After I took a few gulps of water, I put the bottle back into the fridge and made my way to the front door. I slipped on some black slides and exited our apartment.

Locking the door behind me, I walked over to Lewis's front door. As I stood there,my emotions were reeling. My heart started to race and I began to breathe erratically. "I can't believe this is actually happening!" I screamed to myself. A part of me wanted to just text Laena and call off this entire thing. But I had already committed myself to this, so there was no backing out now.

My hand hovered in front of the door for a few moments as I continued to contemplate whether I should go through with this. Composing myself, I finally knocked on the door. As I waited for Lewis to answer the door, I could feel my heart almost beating out of my chest. I could have passed out right then and there. Then my eyes lit up seeing the door opening.

"Hey, Hannah. How are you?" Lewis said, greeting me with a hug. Feeling his arms wrap around me helped me relax a bit more.

"I'm doing good! How about you?" I replied, as we pulled away from our hug.

"Yeah, I'm doing fine, thanks for asking," he responded, smiling warmly. I could tell he was elated to see me again.

"Oh, you can go ahead and come in now," he said, ushering me into the confines of his home. I was kinda excited to learn what his apartment looked like since this was the first time I'd ever been inside. As I walked in, I gave a devilish smile with thoughts of what was to come. He still had no idea, and it made me all jitterish thinking about it.

"Oh, please take off your slides and leave them on the shoe rack," he requested. I simply nodded, slipped off my slides, and carefully placed them on the rack next to the door.

Hearing the door close behind me, I turned around and eyed Lewis up and down. He was wearing some gray cotton sport shorts and a blue t-shirt. Looking up at his face, I caught him eyeing me up and down as well. I knew that he liked what he saw.

"So what do you want to do?" Lewis asked apprehensively, scratching the back of his head. It was obvious he had not planned this through either. He probably said yes without even knowing what he was agreeing to. And in his mind, now here we were. What do we do now? I knew that I couldn't just jump on him right away, so I had to bide my time.

"Hmmmm," I looked around his apartment. His place was pretty nice, nothing too special. He was very organized and well kept from what I could see. Then my eyes locked onto his video game console.

"I didn't know you had the new Xbox," I said walking over to the couch. "Let's play!" He just gave me a nod and walked over to the couch with me and sat down.

As we both settled in, he went over and grabbed a controller from the coffee table in front of us and handed it to me. While Lewis was setting up the console, I quickly pulled out my phone and texted Laena about my whereabouts.

"So any game in particular you wanna play?" Lewis asked. I looked up from my phone and scanned the games he had on his tv. He had a lot of shooters and other types of strategy games. But my eyes locked onto this fun cooking game that I had played a few times with some friends.

"Let's play Overcooked 2!" I squealed excitedly. I was getting jittery since I thought it would be fun. Lewis just nodded and smiled, as he put the game on.

We played for a bit. It was really fun, we worked really well as a team. But I wanted to play something else. I asked Lewis if we could play some Call of Duty. Although I wasn't the best at shooters, I wanted to try something different, and perhaps something more up his alley. As we played, I immediately noticed how good Lewis was. It was kinda intimidating watching him play. His eyes were dead focused and his gameplay clearly showed his skill and prowess. After dying a bunch of times, I gave up and put the controller down and decided to just watch him.

"Hannah, want to do something else?" Lewis asked, seeing me put the controller down.

"No, no, you finish playing. I like watching you play," I replied with a smile.

"You sure??" he tried to reassure me. I just happily nodded and he went back to focusing on the game.

Remembering to update Laena, I pulled my phone out and quickly took a photo of me with Lewis. I looked at the picture and smiled: Lewis was so dead focused he didn't even notice that I had taken a picture with him. "How cute," I thought.. I texted Laena what I was doing with the photo along with it.

I turned my attention back to Lewis and continued to watch him play intently. After a few moments I wanted to up the ante. So I texted Laena about my plans to make my move and put my phone down. Wanting to make things interesting, I decided to tease Lewis as he played.

Lying down on the couch, I placed my legs over his lap. I felt his body tense up as he felt my legs. But, as usual, he remained unfazed. I wanted to get a reaction out of him, so I started to move my legs around and made sure to graze them across his crotch. I smiled deviously: his face reflected how quickly he was losing his focus. I giggled as I moved my legs in front of his face.

"Han- Hannah what are you doing??" he said, trying to gently push my legs away. But I kept persisting and he started to get a bit frustrated. I continued to giggle seeing his frustration. "Hannah, stop that!" he said. Ignoring his requests, I continued to wave my legs in front of his face.

Then I planted my foot up against his face and started to push his head away from the screen. "He- hey, Hannah stop that!" Lewis was really starting to get aggravated. I evilly smiled and began to push his face harder with my foot.

Then he grabbed my ankle and took my foot off his face. I tried to keep it on him, but god he was strong. He moved me with such ease, I felt like a ragdoll as he pushed my legs away from him.

"You're no fun," I pouted, as I sat there next to him. He just shook his head and smirked as he continued to focus on the game in front of him.

Looking back at the screen I noticed that he needed one more kill to win, but his opponents also needed just one kill to win. I glanced back at his heavily concentrated face then back at the screen. After looking back and forth a few times, I smiled deviously figuring out how to get things started.

Moving closer to him, I swiftly snatched the controller from his hands and hastily moved to the opposite side of the couch.

"Wha- Hannah!" Lewis exclaimed, moving to follow me to the other end of the couch. He hovered over me as he tried to grab the controller from my hands.

"Uh uh uh," I teased, stretching my arms back and using my legs to push him away so he was just out of reach from the controller in my hands.

"Not cool, Hannah, not cool," he stated, fighting me as he tried to reach for the controller.

Then suddenly, he grabbed my knees and jerked my legs open allowing him to get close enough to grab the controller from my hands. I audibly squealed, feeling my legs suddenly open up. Lewis was now directly on top of me between my legs and his face was now really close to mine. He initially looked ahead for the controller, but realizing just where he was, Lewis moved his gaze down.

We locked eyes and awkwardly stared at each other. With him on top of me like this I could feel the warmth of his body. My body started to get hot and my face began to blush being so close to him. Being under him. We continued to look deeply into each other's eyes, our sexual tension rising in the air. Then a tinge of regret and guilt gleamed in his eyes and he tried to get up from on top of me. But I wrapped my legs around his waist and pulled him in even closer.

"Hannah, what are you doing? We can't be doing this," he said, trying to pull himself off me. Considering how strong I knew he was, he could have easily gotten away from me. But Lewis was holding back. He wanted this, but he didn't want to show it.

"Hannah, what about Laena?!" he said in a panic, starting to breathe heavier, growing aroused.

"Don't worry about her, she'll get her turn with you," I whispered seductively. He looked visibly confused hearing what I said. But before he could say anything back, I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled his face closer to mine. This caused him to quickly forget what he was going to say. I got a bit flustered, proud even, at how I made him feel.

Our faces were now mere inches apart. We grew even more aroused, feeling our hot breaths caressing each other's faces. Looking into his eyes I could tell that he was fighting an internal battle. He didn't know what to do. Wanting to take the initiative, I started to move my supple lips up to his. But just before our lips could connect he pulled back, keeping my lips barely out of reach from his. Once more I tried to complete our kiss, but he pulled back again.

"What? You don't want to kiss a pretty girl?" I asked in a breathy voice, giving him a little pout. He remained silent, and continued to stare deeply in my eyes. Wrapped up in my legs and enveloped in my sweet aroma, our intimate embrace was slowly eroding his resistance.

Then his inner desire took control of his body: Lewis moved his lips onto mine and we shared our first kiss. My stomach fluttered. I was kissing my neighbor while my girlfriend was out. Even though Laena knew about my endeavors, it still felt like cheating. But the taboo nature of this made my heart race. I was being a bad girl, and I loved it.

After giving me our first kiss, he pulled away and locked eyes with me once again. I could tell he was conflicted about whether to continue.

"Wait, I need to know about Laena," Lewis stated in a serious tone, still looming over me.

"What do you wanna know?" I asked. "Her bra size?" I joked.

"What did you mean about Laena having a turn with me?" I looked at him for a few moments, contemplating whether I should reveal me and Laena's plan. If I did it would kinda ruin the surprise. But he looked so incredibly guilty about what we were doing, I decided to ease his mind.

"If I tell you, can we continue what we were in the middle of?" I kindly requested. Things were just about to get nice and steamy. Stopping so suddenly was making me feel more than a little sexually frustrated.

"Ye- yeah..." Lewis murmured. I knew that he really wanted to continue where we had left off, no matter how hard he was trying to hide it. I nodded and brought him down to me and I began to whisper into his ear.

As I gave him a brief summary he started to relax more. "So Laena is okay with this?" Lewis asked for reassurance, as he pulled away to look back down at me.