Odyssey of Hannah & Laena Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hhhmm, maybe." I typed, smiling evilly.

"Come on, Laena," Lewis begged. Wanting to exercise some of my power over him a little more, I just kept up my teasing.

"How badly do you want to see how wet I am?"

Lewis eagerly replied, "So badly, Laena! Come on, let me see."

"How badly, Lewis," I continued. "This is so fun."

"Up to the moon," he replied. I chuckled reading his dumb joke.

Reacting to his message, I replied, "Up to the what, Lewis??"

"You know what I mean. Now, may I see now??" I enjoyed Lewis's effort, so I indulged his pleas to see how wet I was for him.

Spreading my legs open, I used my fingers to gather my sweet nectar from my dripping slit and raised my hand just above my crotch. Splaying my slender fingers for the camera, I could see webs of my love juices connecting between my digits. Taking the picture, I made sure that my wet crotch was included in the photo as well. Biting my lip, I sent the photo of what he had been craving.

"Holy shit, Laena, you are so wet!" Lewis quickly responded. I returned my fingers to the inner depths of my pussy and began to finger myself again. Our sexting was making me so aroused.

"Yeah, I am. And it's because of you!" My mind was such a horny mess, I didn't even know what I was messaging him. I dug my fingers deeper into my wet crevice. Thinking about Lewis's precum-glazed cock, I felt an itch growing inside me. Closing my eyes, I played out my dirty fantasy in my head. What Lewis and I would do when we finally linked up. Originally, I was just thinking about sucking on Lewis's cock, but as this itch grew stronger, my thoughts shifted to what it would be like if we actually fucked. The idea of us fucking was so naughty, so taboo. But it made me feel exhilarated.

I knew that Lewis wanted to fuck both Hannah and me. He was a man after all. And especially after what we'd been doing with him he must be itching, aching to fuck us.

Wanting to entertain the thought, I texted him, "Hey, Lewis?"

"Yes, Laena," he replied. I was nervous to ask him for what I wanted. Hannah and I were playing on a razor's edge. If we were to fuck him that would change everything. But the debauchery was so hot. The mere thought of crossing that line with him had adrenaline pumping through my blood. But I wanted to know what Lewis would think about the idea of fucking us. Even though I knew his answer, I still wanted to see him say it for himself.

Taking a few moments to compose myself, I nervously texted, "Have you ever thought about fucking us Lewis?" I waited eagerly for his response.

Getting back to my message, Lewis replied "What? What do you mean??" He was trying to play dumb again. "This guy, ugh."

"Lewis, stop playing coy and answer the damn question," I irritatedly demanded. It may seem that I was coming off as pushy, but I was just desperate to know.

"I would be lying if I said no..." he confirmed my affirmations. My pussy pulsed with arousal knowing that Lewis wanted me, wanted us. "As much as I would want to, that would be pushing things too far. Right?" Lewis added. His efforts to remain cordial and respectful to me and Hannah's relationship made my heart melt a bit. "God why is Lewis so hot and nice? He's perfect."

Shaking out my sentimental thoughts of Lewis, I got back into the mood and replied, "Let's not think about that right now. Lewis, do you want to fuck us? Fuck me?"

"Yes." he replied quickly.

"Yes, what Lewis?" I texted with a wicked smile.

"Yes, I wanna fuck you," he said bluntly.

But not wanting to forget about my girlfriend I responded, "How about Hannah?"

"I want to fuck her, too." I knew it, he was a warm blooded man just like everyone else. His desire was driven by his male instincts to want to mate with us. I wouldn't blame him either.

"Oh, you dirty boy. I can't believe you want to fuck your hot lesbian neighbors," I teased. Lewis's horny man brain must be going crazy right now since he was behaving very differently than he usually does. "And if you keep being a nice good boy for Hannah and me, maybe we'd let you. Maybe I will let you." I knew my messages were driving him into a horny craze. I loved it.

"I bet you're thinking how good it would be to have both of us, you dirty boy," I typed, reiterating the dirty fantasy.

"You brought it up..." Lewis responded. God, I could only imagine how his hand stroked his throbbing cock. I fingered myself with more determination.

"What would you do to us then?" I shot back.

"I cant... I would..." Lewis texted. "Oh, Lewis being modest again."

"Come on, tell your dirty neighbor what you would do to her body! Tell me!" My fingers drove deeper into my wet slit in anticipation for Lewis's response.

"No," Lewis teased back. "Not with that attitude." I squinted my eyes in frustration seeing him holding back. "Just let go and tell me!"

"Fuck..." I muttered out loud, then texted back, "What would you do if I was right there in your room right now?" The thought of me being next to an insatiable horny man made my body tremble with arousal.

"... make you suck my dick." My loins squeezed together seeing him begin to relent.

Wanting him to go further, I probed, "Make me?"

"Or... you could be like on top or something." Oh, the modesty was back. I knew he wanted to do me in properly, but he also tried to play his cards right. I liked his caution.

"So suck your dick? That's all you want to do with this hot, horned up neighbor of yours?"

Lewis started to type. Then he stopped. Then he started again. Then he stopped. "For fucks sake," I thought. Waiting for his response, I fingered myself eagerly. My pussy throbbed and leaked out more of my juices.

My emerald eyes lit up seeing Lewis finally message back, "I'd have you warm this dick up, then I'd pin you down on my bed and fuck you until I busted all over those hot tits of yours." My fingers delved deeper and I moaned reading what he wanted to do with me. The idea of Lewis pinning me down did things to me. I'm sure Hannah would love that, but me. I had little to no experience with this sort of thing. I usually liked to be in control, but my horned up brain and my pulsing pussy were convincing me to be willing to try...

Jeeesus, Lewis wasn't holding back now. I was practically quivering. I read his response over and over, thinking how good that would be. "This is a fantasy. FANTASY!" I screamed inside my head, trying to convince myself. But this fantasy had become reality so far, but maybe this step was a bridge too far... But no time for reflection, Lewis was awaiting my reply.

"I don't think it is right of you to think like that... but I am glad you do," I replied, trying to retain some sort of modesty.

"Agan, you broght it ip," Lewis wrote with some typos. Damn, he was probably typing one handed. How dirty.

"So you'd pin me down?" I asked, wanting to retrace a bit. Biting my lip, I curled my fingers up causing my body to twitch from the sudden pang of pleasure piercing through me.

He quickly answered back, "Yeah..." Although the idea of Lewis pinning me down and fucking me was amusing, I wanted to be on top of him. The idea of my having full control, while on top of this nice strong man was very appealing to me.

"What if I pinned you down?" I suggested. I knew that guys wouldn't mind what position they were in. As long as their male appendage was in the warmth of a woman's vagina they could care less.

"Yeah?" he replied. I was delighted to see that Lewis was into the idea.

"What if I pin you down on your bed to ride your face. I'd love to just sit on your face while you eat out my dripping wet pussy and suffocate you while stuffing that long throbbing cock down my throat. Would that be okay Lewis?" I typed, reining it in. I squeezed my loins together over my hand thinking of how hot that would be. Doing such a dirty position with him, a position that I did with my girlfriend.

"Fuck," I murmured to myself, fingering my slit harder. I started to think about how Lewis's tongue would feel on my pussy. Since I had only felt Hannah's tongue, I wondered what he must have felt like. Certainly Lewis's tongue ought to be different from Hannah's. It was probably bigger and stronger than my lover's delicate, smooth tongue. His tongue licking and exploring the depths of my sweet love hole. "Lewis would love how I taste," I thought. As my pussy sent wave after wave of intense pleasure through me, my moans got more audible.

Feeling my phone buzz again, I snapped out of my lustful daze and remembered that I was still sexting Lewis. Looking at my phone again, I saw he had replied, "Yes, Laena, I want you to ride my face so we can taste each other."

The word taste echoed through my empty horny brain. Hannah told me that he tasted so good. When she told me that his cum tasted sweet, I didn't know what to think. The fact that Hannah liked to taste and swallow his cum. Or her descriptions of his taste. I had no reference for how cum tasted. Knowing how curious I could be, the idea of having Lewis's cum in my mouth began to pique my interest.

"Yeah? You can taste how good I am and you can show me what Hannah's been raving about," I replied back. "Lewis, you dirty boy. Getting my girlfriend hooked on the taste of your cum. Maybe I have to punish you," I teased.

"And how would you do that?" Lewis asked. I wanted to say that he wouldn't get to see any more of us for an entire month. But that would be too cruel to him. And to us. So I came up with another punishment.

"Get you hooked on mine," I said bluntly. The idea of getting Lewis addicted to my sweet nectar was so hot. Of course I wouldn't forget about Hannah. So I would get him addicted to her too. Since I knew how good we tasted, it wouldn't be a hard task to accomplish. This would ensure that he wouldn't be running off with other chicks. He would be ours and ours alone. "He he he," I chuckled, grinning deviously as I thought about my diabolical plan.

"I wouldn't mind that," Lewis replied. I was slightly thwarted by his upbeat answer. But I should have expected this kind of response. Of course he wouldn't mind having a girl try to get him hooked on her juices.

"Lewis' you dummy. This is a punishment. You're not supposed to like it," I replied, pouting my lips.

"Oh no, not that! Please do anything but that!" he texted back sarcastically. I rolled my eyes and chuckled.

Focusing back on trying to get myself off, I dug my fingers into my love spot. Biting my lip, I began to arch my ass up from the bed feeling yet another burst of pleasure oozing up from my leaking pussy. My body buzzed, drunk with lust and arousal. My thoughts lacked cohesiveness. All I could think about were all the dirty things Lewis and I had talked about. His cock must be leaking his precum like a faucet. Getting ready to burst his load everywhere.

Wanting to know how far along Lewis was, I typed, "Lewis, are you getting close?"

"Kinda, I might need a little longer," he answered back. As much as I enjoyed our little sexting session, my hand was starting to hurt.

Wanting to speed up the process, I took another photo of myself in the mirror and sent it to him. I was lying on my side while my hand was in my crotch, fingering myself. My body was glistening with sweat in the dim light of the lamp in my room. "Surely this will help him cum faster," I thought.

"Wow, Laena. You are so fucking sexy!" he cheerfully complimented.

"Mmhhmm. Will this help you cum faster?" I asked. "And don't forget about my picture, Lewis."

Lying on my back, I slid my slender finger even more furiously in and out of my wet well. Then I got Lewis's next pic. My eyes dilated and my breathing got heavy as I saw his cock again. It was completely coated with his precum. The image of his cock was ingrained into my mind. Without knowing, I escalated my efforts to make myself cum. Everytime I hit my sweet spot I was electrocuted with shocks of pleasure. My orgasm was encroaching.

Lewis returned the favor, asking, "How about you Laena, are you close?" I was so deeply engrossed in pleasuring myself, it took me a few moments to even notice his text.

Once I saw Lewis's text I sloppily replied, "Yesh Lewos, im close." My mind was on the verge of collapse. I kept looking at the picture of his cock. Using my illicit imagination, I thought of all the things that I would do with it. Stroke it with my hands, wrap my lips around it, and maybe slip it deep into my pussy...

Trembling on the very brink of climax, I urgently typed, "Lewis, I'm about to cum." A part of me wanted to cum right then and there, but another part wanted me to hold off long enough to cum with him.

I whined in agony holding myself off from cumming, waiting for Lewis's response. I felt excited and relieved as my phone buzzed and I read Lewis's response, "Yeah, I'm close, Laena."

Returning to my efforts, I replied, "Then cum for me, Lewis. Let's cum together." My back arched off the bed as my orgasm reached its peak. My legs and body trembled. "Fuck, uh uh ah," I moaned.

Lewis texted me again, "I'm gonna cum." Those words were more than enough for me to cum. "MMMHHFFUCK," I squealed. My pulsing slit gushed my juices onto my hand. Rolling my eyes back, I felt my warm walls contract around my fingers and my legs shook violently. I imagined what was going on at Lewis's end. It was like I could see his cock spewing his load everywhere. It was tempting to facetime him right now and watch him erupt. But somehow I refrained, knowing I could see for myself tomorrow.

Coming down from my mind-melting orgasm, I relaxed back onto my bed, my mind reeling from what I had just done. Lewis and I had just had an intense sexting session. And it was the first time I had ever done something like this. But the thing was, it hadn't been with my girlfriend. I felt guilty. This is something Hannah and I should have done together. Not Lewis and I! "Fuck," I thought, letting out a heavy sigh. My chest heaved as I regained my breath.

I need to tell Hannah what I had done with Lewis because if I didn't, I considered this to be a form of cheating. And I couldn't do that to my lovely girlfriend. My feelings of regret dissipated thinking about how Hannah would react. Regret turned into arousal. I wanted to see how Hannah would react to me sexting our neighbor. She'd probably think that this was so hot. Me, her lover, sending naughty messages back and forth with Lewis while she was napping. Hannah would be elated to see me getting more into this fantasy.

Hearing my phone ping again, I managed to focus on Lewis's next words. "Wow, Laena," he texted. "That was something."

"Yeah, it was." I answered back. "Did you cum a lot for me Lewis?"

"Uh yeah, I did. I kinda made a mess." He explained. "I need to clean myself up." I bit my lip hearing about the mess Lewis had made. I felt proud that I made him cum so hard for me. A part of me wanted to ask him for a picture of his mess. But I abstained from doing so. I was annoyed by my decision, but I thought that it would be better to wait and see for myself tomorrow.

"Good," I replied. "Are you satisfied?"

"Yup, and you?" he asked.

"Definitely."

Feeling myself getting sleepy, I texted, "Okay Lewis, I think I'm gonna pass out. I'll see you tomorrow. Okay?"

Lewis swiftly replied, "Oh okay. Can't wait to see you ;)." I blushed at seeing his eagerness to see more of me again. It was strange seeing Lewis's transformation. On the outside he was a sweet guy. But under all that, he was a horny freak just like us. And I loved it. Unlocking his inner demons made me so excited and aroused. It's like the opposite of saying, "I can fix him."

My excitement almost made my heart burst from my chest.

Making one more request before heading off, I typed, "Lewis, I want you to only be in your underwear when I get there okay? I don't want to waste any time ;)." I didn't wait for his response and put my phone down onto the bedside table. I let out a sigh and closed my eyes, drifting to sleep......