Odyssey of Hannah & Laena Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For some time, I alternated between sucking his cock and stroking him. Lewis still hadn't cum yet. "He sure lasts long," I said to myself. Although this was fun, my jaw was starting to hurt: I needed him to go ahead and cum already. Increasing my efforts, I took him deeper and faster into my mouth. Wanting to give him as much sexual stimulation as possible, I began to moan with his throbbing cock in my mouth. I bobbed my head with skill and precision, trying to coax it all out of him. All that practice I did with Laena was starting to pay off.

Lewis's breathing became erratic and his chest heaved. Seeing this I removed my mouth from his cock and went back to sucking on his balls. I rapidly stroked his cock and moaned onto his balls, giving him the maximum pleasure possible. He groaned and began to grip his bedsheets. He was close.

"Hannah, oh my god," he moaned. His cock tensed in my hand and his balls twitched in my mouth.

"Mmmhhmmm," I moaned again, stroking even faster, increasing the suction with my mouth.

"Hann- Hannah, I'm gonna think I'm getting close." he groaned. His cock fully constricted and his balls made one final strong twitch. Sensing this I opened my mouth and placed my tongue below the tip of his cock.

Lewis bursted with great force. He let out a loud bellow as ropes of his virile cum exploded onto my face and mouth. He pumped healthy loads and he just kept on going. I continued to stroke him to milk out as much as I could. When he finally finished cumming, he lay there panting heavily, recovering from his intense orgasm.

Pulling away from his cock, I sat back down onto my knees. I took in how he tasted. His cum tasted salty, like I remembered. But his cum also had this tinge of sweetness to it that I found enjoyable. I kinda wanted to taste more of his cum. His thick cum covered my pretty face. It was still warm which made my body tingle with pleasure.

Glancing down at him lying there, my eyes immediately locked onto my phone. "LAENA!" I screamed to myself. I had been so immersed in the moment, I had almost forgotten to update her with what was happening. Luckily, I caught myself right before I was about to clean the rest of Lewis's cum off my face and taste him again. "I need to send a photo of my current state to Laena," I thought to myself. Tapping on Lewis's thigh, I motioned for him to get my phone. He immediately understood his assignment.

"How do you want this?" Lewis asked, as he sat up. I couldn't properly communicate with him since I still had his cum in my mouth. Frantically, I tried to direct him with my hands instead. At first confused by my erratic hand movements, Lewis quickly figured out what I wanted him to do. He stood up on the bed and directed the phone camera down towards me. Gathering myself I posed myself for the camera as sexily as I could. Lewis snapped the picture of me on my knees with my mouth open and brimming full with his cum and with my face still covered with his dripping cum. Sitting back down, he handed my phone back. I quickly sent a message informing Laena of how well I did and attached the photo of my cum-covered face. "She's going to pass out from this," I deviously thought to myself before putting my phone back down on the bed.

I considered going to the bathroom and cleaning his cum from my face and out of my mouth. But the taste of Lewis's cum was becoming more enticing to me. "Should I spit it out?" I asked myself. I sat there for a few moments debating what I should do. I didn't mind the taste of cum, but I had never really relished it. It was probably because my last memory of the taste of cum was with my ex, and he didn't really taste that good. But Lewis, there was something about his cum. The longer I had it in my mouth, the more the flavor was growing on me.

Making my decision, I closed my mouth and swallowed his seed. "Mmhhmm," I moaned to myself, savoring the flavor of Lewis' sweeter-tasting cum. Using my fingers, I gathered his cum that remained on my face and then sucked and licked the cum off my fingers until they were all clean again. I really liked his taste.

Opening my eyes when I was all done smacking and slurping up his cum, I saw Lewis sitting there smirking at me a little bit. My face immediately turned red and my ears got blazing hot. "Why are you looking at me like that!" I squealed, covering my face with my hands from the sheer embarrassment I was feeling.

"Nothing, nothing. Sorry," Lewis apologized, chuckling quietly. I could tell that he liked seeing me lick up and swallow his cum. Hell, any man would. Seeing a hot chick happily consuming their seed? Fucking reptile brains. Only thing guys liked better was to bust it all inside.

"Ugh. Keep this between us okay?" I requested in a soft voice.

"My lips are sealed," Lewis replied, doing a zipping motion with his hand over his lips. I smiled knowing that I could trust his word.

"Oh and uh thanks by the way. You guys are really great. This was fun," he said sincerely. My heart nearly melted hearing how sincere he was. He was already a really good friend. What was he becoming to us now?

I put those thoughts aside and began to crawl off his bed. I had completed my task. Lewis had received his reward and now it was time for me to go back home. I was a bit disappointed: I hadn't been able to reach my own orgasm since I was so focused on giving Lewis his. That orgasmic itch still lingered deep inside me and I desperately needed it to be scratched. I was going to have to fuck my brains out with our dildo when I get back home.

I sat on the edge on Lewis's bed for a few moments still reeling from everything that had happened. My body was tired from doing all those naughty things with my hot neighbor. I smiled proudly knowing how well I had rewarded Lewis.

As I stood up I felt a presence behind me. Looking over my shoulder, I saw Lewis sit down directly behind me. He placed his legs on the outside of mine and pressed his solid chest against my back.

"Le- Lewis wha- what are you doing!" I stuttered, feeling flushed as his strong presence invaded my intimate space so closely.

"I want to thank you for all you've done," Lewis whispered into my ear. My body swelled with arousal. His behavior was totally unexpected, but oh so welcome!

He wrapped his arms around me and gently cupped my boobs in his big strong hands. As he carefully kneaded them, my eyes closed and I softly moaned.

"Just relax, Hannah, it's only fair that you get to cum too. You deserve it," Lewis whispered as he tenderly nibbled on my earlobe. Not having expected anything in return, I was speechless. God, he was so hot. I was a little nervous because I hadn't cleared anything like this with Laena in advance. But my body was already melting as I relaxed into all the stimuli I was receiving from him.

One of Lewis's hands gently drifted from my chest down my stomach, then found its way still further toward my crotch. His strong hands summoned yet another wave of naughty buzzing pleasure from the depths of my body. As his hand firmly curled under my crotch, I moaned lightly and wrapped one of my arms behind his head.

"Le- Lewis, Lewis....." I groaned softly, feeling his fingers slipping into my wet slit.

My body quivered with pleasure as his fingers delved deeper. I parted my lips, moaning louder as his fingers stoked my inner fires even higher. Lewis's fingers were strong but gentle at the same time. The more he plied my pussy lips with his fingers, the wetter I got. My mind was melting and I was running on pure instincts. Surrendering my body to him fully, I let Lewis take complete control.

Parting my wet pussy lips with his fingers, Lewis rubbed my little fuck button like he knew what he was doing. The sweet kisses he was imparting to my neck combined with the wave after wave of pleasure rolling through my pussy further inflame my flesh.

A still sharper pang of pleasure pierced through me as Lewis's fingers sluiced even more deeply into the wet well of my pulsating little slit. Centimeter by centimeter, his middle and ring fingers laid siege to my wet warm crevice. My body trembled in the throes of ecstasy; my legs naturally spread themselves open for him.

"Oh oh uh ah. Le- Lewis, yes, Lewis," I moaned rapturously, as he kissed and groped me from behind.

Lewis's cock hardened again in response to my moans. Any man hearing a girl hotly moaning his name would have reacted the same: his cock poked and prodded against my lower back. Feeling his engorged phallus throb against me elevated my arousal to new heights.

As Lewis's fingers plunged even more deeply, my body contracted and I arched my back away from him. But Lewis's strong arms pulled me back, holding me immovably in place as my contractions peaked. My inability to resist his grip had caught me off guard, but had also thrilled me to my core. Being handled by a strong man did things to me. My brain flipped a switch and I relaxed into his arms.

Lewis's fingers definitely felt very different from Laena's. His were longer and thicker; hers were slender and delicate. Although I loved feeling Laena's delicate digits in me, Lewis's more powerful fingers had short-circuited my brain. He could reach so deeply into my pussy, stirring places that had never before been plumbed. He threatened to satisfy that itch I so urgently needed to scratch.

"MMhhmm, uh ah ah uh," I moaned, as he moved his sturdy fingers in and out of my soaking wet pussy. My warm walls stretched and wrapped around him.

As Lewis continued to finger me, I reverted into a state of lust. I lay limp as Lewis held me close. The warmth of his body made my stomach flutter. This felt all too much like succumbing in the arms of a significant other. Lewis was handling me almost like a boyfriend would. "No, no, I can't be thinking such things. I have a girlfriend," I argued with myself. But Lewis's fingers, his warmth, and his kisses were starting to make me feel things for him. Not just lust and desire, but something more. He handled me with such care and affection.

Feeling Lewis's fingers began to roll up towards my love spot, I squealed and arched my back again. "OHHH, MMMHHMMM," I moaned out loud. Hearing that he was doing something right, Lewis squeezed my boob harder and applied even more pressure to my g-spot. I was too alight with sensation to form any kind of coherent thought. My tongue hung out of my mouth and my drool was dripping down onto my heaving breasts. Lewis's lips abandoned their ravishing of my neck as he instead slipped his tongue into my mouth. My tongue offered little resistance to his as it played and danced with mine. I moaned into his mouth as he skillfully fingered me. I was in inexpressible ecstasy.

Feeling my orgasm building once again, my breathing became heavy and erratic. I had been desperate to cum ever since we had started making out on his couch. My main mission had been to give Lewis his cum reward, so my focus had kept getting diverted each time I had approached my own pinnacle. That Lewis was now determined to return my gift was a huge turn-on for me. :He was such a good frie-. Wait, was that all he was?" I asked again.

My moans became more audible in Lewis's mouth as my orgasm swept up to its peak. Parting his mouth from mine for long enough to whisper in my ear, Lewis asked, "Are you close, Hannah?" I opened my eyes just enough to peek at him behind me. "Ye- yes, yes Lewis, I'm getting so close," I replied, breathing erratically.

"Good, I want you to be a good girl and cum for me," Lewis ordered. It sounded odd hearing him say such things to me. He was always so kind and caring; hearing him talk dirty took me by surprise. And so demanding! But god did his words do things to me. Hearing Lewis order me to cum for him unleashed depths of depravity I didn't even know I possessed. I just needed to follow his orders and be a good girl and cum for him. I'm always a good girl, or at least I try to be most of the time.

"Ye- yes, dad-. Yes daddy," I uttered, moaning. I don't know why I said that. For some reason I just needed to, I had to. "Would Laena be mad that I'm calling our neighbor daddy?" I wondered. But those thoughts were quickly drowned out by my impending orgasm. Sensing my orgasm approaching, Lewis moved my head towards him and he slipped his tongue into my mouth once more. I didn't even fight him, I just let it happen.

"MMHHMFFF," I squealed, feeling myself reaching my long awaited orgasm. My wet walls contracted tightly around Lewis's fingers and my back arched. I gushed onto his hand and shook violently. Lewis held me tight as I trembled. He kept holding me close to him until my orgasm subsided and my body began to relax again.

"Oh my god, Lewis. That was amazing," I panted, pulling away from his mouth. I rested myself on his solid body, still reeling myself in the intensity of my orgasm.

"No problem, Hannah," he chuckled, withdrawing his fingers from my dripping pussy. I twitched a little as his long digits left me empty.

"You sure know what you're doing. Whe- where did you learn how to do that?" I asked, resting my head against his chest.

"I uh... used to have a girlfriend..." Lewis murmured. It sounded like he kinda struggled to say that.

"She was sure was a lucky girl," I giggled.

"Yeah.... you can say something like that," Lewis sighed. He clearly sounded a little upset. I wanted to ask him what was wrong, but I didn't want to prod him any further. It seemed very personal to him.

Wanting to make Lewis feel better, I turned my head to face him and planted an intimate kiss on his cheek and whispered, "Well, you have me now." Lewis' upset look faded away and he gave me a warm smile. We shared a very meaningful moment together as he held me close to him. Although I had a girlfriend, I really enjoyed this small instance we shared.

Noticing Lewis's cock still throbbing against my back, my body tensed up a bit. I could feel his precum leaking onto me. "Lewis is insatiable," I thought to myself. I really should be leaving since I already gave him his reward. But I felt like I shouldn't leave him here like this. "One more time wouldn't hurt," I thought.

Moving away from Lewis, I got down on my knees and sat between his legs once more. "I think you deserve one more reward for making me feel so good," I smiled. Lewis didn't object. Hell, if a hot chick willingly offers to suck you off, no man is going to object. Locking eyes with Lewis, I leaned his thighs with my hands and moved my mouth towards his hard cock. As his throbbing cock inserted into my mouth, I reveled in his warmth in my mouth and began to bob my head sensually once again. The sound of his blowjob echoed throughout his bedroom....

-

"Hannah, geez, god Hannah," Lewis moaned. His cock started to expand in my mouth. He was about to cum again. I moaned around his cock and began to take him deeper into my wet mouth. Lewis used his hands to push my head further down onto his soon-to-erupt cock. He was going to cum in my mouth and I wanted him to. I needed to sample his tasty seed again. And him forcing me to go down further just made me all the more willing. I just had to have it in my mouth. "Please! Use my mouth, daddy! Cum right where you belong," I even begged in my mind as he continued to press me down on his throbbing length.

FUUCKK," Lewis groaned. His cock exploded into my mouth, pumping out his cum. Feeling his warm life essence fill my mouth made my body flutter. I made sure that not a drop of his cum escaped from me. Each time his cock twitched, he deposited another load on my eager tongue.

After he shot his final load, I swirled some of his cum in my mouth for a few moments so I could fully savor his taste. His warm cum in my mouth made my stomach tingle. It felt like I was becoming addicted to his cum. But that could just be my horny monkey brain talking.

Swallowing his hefty load, I made an audible gulping sound. "Mmmhhmm, you taste so good, Lewis," I moaned. Looking back up at him, he looked spent. But he was unable to hide a little smirk.

I rolled my eyes at him and stood back up. Bracing my hands on my hips, I had this vague feeling I was forgetting something. Then looking at my phone triggered me to think about Laena.

"Oh my god!" I exclaimed, quickly reaching for my phone. I was so engrossed in sucking on Lewis's cock that I had forgotten to take any more pictures or videos for Laena. "Ugh, she's going to kill me."

"What's wrong Hannah?" Lewis asked with concern.

"Ugh, I forgot to update Laena on what we were doing," I sighed as I stared at the blank screen. I stood frozen, not knowing what I should text to Laena. She was probably mad that my updates had stopped. My last update was long enough ago that she had to know that something outside our plan had taken place. I couldn't properly focus with Lewis near me. His very presence was a distraction, but not in a bad way. Putting my phone down, I figured that I would need to come up with some sort of excuse to explain my sudden disappearance to Laena. But not here, I needed to return to my apartment and come up with something there, away from my distractingly hot naked neighbor.

"I should really get going now Lewis," as I began gathering my clothes up off the floor.

"Oh, okay, yeah," Lewis responded, sounding a little disappointed.

Sensing his concern, I grabbed my panties and threw them at him. "Here's a little souvenir to remember this little moment we had together. And I'm sure we'll get to see more of each other," I said before giving him a cute wink. Lewis simply nodded and gave me a warm smile.

"Uhh, thanks," Lewis awkwardly said.

I turned to him and raised my eyebrow, "What? You don't want them?" "I thought guys liked taking girls' panties as trophies."

"No, it's not that. I just don't really know where to keep these without feeling like a creep," Lewis explained. I stood there and looked at him. I honestly didn't know what to do.

"Just um, hide them somewhere safe, I guess, I don't know," I answered. Lewis rolled his eyes and put my panties down on his bed. "Frame them on the wall." I joked. Lewis rolled his eyes and chuckled.

Sliding on my shorts, I exited Lewis's bedroom and went to retrieve my top. I put on my final piece of clothing, but before I could start walking for his front door, Lewis called my name.

"Hannah, before you go. Do you need anything? Like a drink or are you hungry?" Lewis asked, in an almost desperate attempt at being cordial. "How thoughtful of him," I thought. Now that he mentioned it I was feeling pretty thirsty from the blowjobs I had given him, but I wasn't feeling hungry at all since my stomach was full of his cum.

"Aww, thanks Lewis. I'll just have some water," I answered. Nodding, he briskly retrieved a bottle of water from his fridge.

I gratefully accepted the bottle of water. "Thanks," I said, grabbing it from his hand. I didn't realize how thirsty I was until I started drinking. My subtle swallowing turned into eager gulps, and I started to down the bottle of water.

Looking over at Lewis, I nearly choked on my water. He was staring at me so intently. I started to blush and my ears got hot. Pulling my mouth away from the bottle I asked, "Why are you looking at me like that??"

"Wha-, I was staring? Sorry, I didn't mean to. I just think you are really pretty," he abashedly responded. "What a cutey."

"You're so cute, Lewis! Come here," I said, putting my water bottle down, before walking over to him and wrapping my arms around his neck to pull him in for a kiss.

Our light kissing quickly got intense; we were sloppily making out once again. We traded fluids as our tongues danced. I squealed, feeling Lewis place his big strong hands onto my hips. This was definitely different from Laena. The two feelings were very distinct. I liked the soft delicate nature touch of Laena. But I also enjoyed Lewis's strong, masculine feeling.