Odyssey of Hannah & Laena Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Joko44
Joko44
346 Followers

After some time had passed, I decided that it would be good to stop our intense make out session before we did anything naughty again. I tapped Lewis's shoulder indicating that I wanted to stop. As he pulled away I felt his hands let go of my hips.

"Okay, I should really get going now Lewis. I'll see you later, yeah?" I said, beginning to walk to the front door. "Oh and get ready for Laena. I'm sure she'll be insatiable after I sent all those goodies to her. Be a good boy for her, please," I winked.

"Oh, okay. When is she coming to see me?" Lewis asked apprehensively. I could tell he was nervous. Who wouldn't be? This was a lot for a guy. Two hot neighbors having him at their mercy. And Laena was certainly the more assertive one. Maybe he was even slightly intimidated.

"Hmmm, she'll let you know. Okay, see ya, Lewis!" I said to him and gave him a warm smile. Lewis smiled and nodded, waving goodbye.

Turning around, I walked to his front door and slipped on my slides. As I opened the door, I was startled by a person standing directly in front of me. It took me a second to identify who it was because of their short hair. Getting a second look, I finally recognized who was in front of me. It was Laena.....

-

"So he just fingered you?" I asked for reassurance.

"Yup. But he was sooo goood Laena, he might as well have been fucking me," Hannah gushed. My stomach fluttered with mixed feelings hearing how Lewis had fingered my lover, my girlfriend. My hot neighbor performing acts of lust on my beloved, the idea of that threw my mind into discord. But her descriptions were really hot. Hearing Hannah recount her sexual adventure, I caught my hand trying to move into my crotch. I couldn't believe that Lewis was so good at doing naughty things. Based on what Hannah had told me, he seemed like a pro. I felt a shiver go down my spine knowing my turn with him was coming up.

"Oh by the way, I love your hair, Laena," Hannah complimented. With everything happening so fast, we hadn't been able to talk about my new haircut. And it was nice to talk about something unrelated to our dirty fantasy that was now becoming all too real.

"Thanks babe! Donna did a really good job," I replied, playing with my now short hair. Hannah moved her hand over to ruffle my new hairdo but I smacked her hand away playfully.

"Awww Donna, I miss her. Did you tell her how I was?" Hannah asked. I nodded and chuckled a little atHannah's excited interest in my hair stylist.

"Wow, I still can't believe how long it has been since you've had your hair cut short. It reminds me of how hot you were in college," Hannah reminisced. She scooted closer to me and laid her head on my shoulder. I raised my eyebrow hearing her little remark.

"And I'm not hot now?" I replied sternly, pinching her cheek and playfully pulling on it.

"Heyy, ow ow ow. Tha- that's not what I meant. You are still hot, I ju- oww!" I let go of her cheek. I knew what she meant, I just wanted to tease her a bit.

Rubbing her cheek, Hannah turned to look at me. She was giving me a cute little pouting face. "Say you're sorry," she demanded. "God, she can be such a baby sometimes." I rolled my eyes and apologized, "I'm sorry, my little baby." I gave her a quick peck on the lips.

"I'm not a baby, I'm a grown woman, Laena," she tried to refute, still pouting.

"Okay, Hannah, you're a grown woman. Happy?" I said sarcastically. She happily nodded and resumed resting her head on me.

Enjoying each other's company, we sat there and relaxed on the couch for a little while. But sitting there idly only allowed my mind to think about Hannah and Lewis. Just a few moments ago they were engaging in intense sexual acts. How could my lover go from being a naughty girl to a loving girlfriend in such a short period of time. The thought baffled me.

I kept conjuring up images of what Hannah told me. I squeezed my thighs feeling my pussy getting wet from my dirty imaginings. Lewis fingering Hannah was definitely not part of our plan. But she technically didn't break any rules, which was no sex. That he did it out of reciprocation was very sweet of him. He really was the best neighbor we could ask for. But I still felt discord within myself. My beloved girlfriend doing naughty things with my hot neighbor, so taboo! I was more jealous than angry. I rubbed my loins together feeling a jealousy induced horniness building within me.

Wanting to relieve this horniness, I tapped Hannah on the shoulder and whispered, "Hey, babe, wanna fuck?" Hannah didn't respond. I gently shook her, "Hannah?" Leaning my head forward to look at her, I saw that she was dead asleep. All that fun she had must've rendered her exhausted.

Not wanting to disturb her, I gently got up from the couch and carefully laid her head on the couch pillow. Looking at Hannah, I admired the sleeping beauty. Although I wanted her to get some rest, I felt a little disappointed because I wanted to relieve my pent up sexual tension that'd been building up all day. Sighing heavily, I walked over to our bedroom to relieve myself of this burning arousal in my body.

-

I sighed in relief, removing my fingers from my dripping wet pussy. I had felt so dirty since I used the pictures that Hannah sent me to masturbate to. "Ugh, why am I like this?" I asked myself. Turning my body to the side, I stared at myself in our giant closet mirror. My naked form lay there like a classical painting. "Damn, I look good". As I admired myself in the mirror, my mind drifted and I began to think about Lewis. My breathing got heavier realizing that my turn with him was coming up. Instead of thinking about what he did with Hannah, my thoughts turned to what he was about to do with me.

Thinking about how Hannah had submitted herself to him made me think about if that was going to happen to me. I had always considered myself to be assertive and independent, so the idea of submitting myself to him in this situation was very foreign to me. And I wasn't just going to hand the keys over.

Thinking about my upcoming appointment with Lewis, I picked up my phone and messaged him asking him when was the best time for me to come over. My heart raced waiting for him to respond. I felt like a teenage girl texting her crush. As I waited, seconds felt like minutes and minutes felt like hours. The anticipation was killing me. Closing my eyes, I rested my head on my pillow. I could feel my heartbeat up to my ears. Then, hearing a ping on my phone, my eyes shot open and I jolted my head back up to look at my phone. My pretty green eyes lit up to see that it was Lewis. How had I become this anxious mess? And on account of a boy?

"I'm free tomorrow," he replied. My heart skipped a beat knowing that my turn was soon to come. Tomorrow. Within the next twenty-four hours. "Why was I acting like this?"

"Okay, good. I'll see you tomorrow," I texted back. Holding my phone close to my chest, I imagined all the naughty things that were going to happen between us. It sparked flames of arousal within me and my body started to get hot.

With my horny aroused brain starting to take over my body, I thought about giving Lewis a little tease. Taking my phone, I raised it up into the air for a selfie. Placing my arm under my exposed shapely mammaries, I pushed them up to make them look more pronounced and gave the camera a devious smile. After taking the picture, I examined it for a few moments before sending it to Lewis. "This will surely make him horny for me tomorrow," I thought, wickedly.

Sending Lewis the lewd photo, I attached a message with it that said, "Get ready to see all of this tomorrow, big boy." Staring at my phone, I eagerly waited for his reaction. My heart raced seeing that he was typing. The three dots that showed he was typing just kept going and going. He must be totally flustered seeing a sexy picture of my naked body to him.

"Oh, wow, Laena. You look good," Lewis finally texted back. I was a little irked by his compliment. I didn't just look good, I was hot. But I smiled seeing how I can use this to tease Lewis.

Wanting to stir him up, I replied, "I just look good, huh? Okay..." I couldn't contain my evil grin waiting for his response.

Immediately texting back he said, "Wait wait, that's not what I meant!" I always get a kick out of teasing him.

"Then what did you really mean, Lewis?"

Taking a few moments to type, "You look hot, Laena." My heart jumped seeing what I wanted him to say.

"What was that, Lewis? How do I look?" I repeated, wanting to relish his compliment.

"HOT YOU LOOK SO FUCKING HOT. Happy?" I grinned from ear to ear, satisfied with what I read. "Good boy."

"Mmmhhmm, thank you, Lewis. You're so flattering," I happily texted back.

Thinking about what I had done, my heart started to race. I just sent my neighbor a nude photo of myself. "Will he save it to his phone and use it for later?" I asked myself. The thought of Lewis using an image of me to pleasure himself with made my stomach flutter. Would Lewis even do such a thing? Did he find me attractive to that extent?

Wanting to pique my curiosity, I typed, "So does that picture make you hard?" I couldn't believe I texted that to him.

"What??" I'm sure he was baffled by my sudden question.

"My naked body. Does it make you hard?" I repeated. "And don't lie to me, be honest." I knew what he was going to say, I just wanted to see him say it himself.

Taking another few moments, he replied, "Yeah..." I happily giggled at his confession.

"Yeah? You like how my boobs look, Lewis? I bet you wanna hold them." I pressed him.

"Yes, I do wanna hold them." I guess the cat was out of the bag since he wasn't hesitating to respond to my salacious questions. I squeezed my loins tightly reading his desires.

"Do you wanna see more of me, Lewis?" I asked, I wanted him to be so horny for me. It was like I was playing with my food.

"Yeah, Laena. I wanna see more," he eagerly responded.

"Hmmm okay, I'll show you more. But you have to give me a little something. It's only fair," I requested. I didn't specify what I wanted to see. But I think we both knew what I wanted.

"What do you have in mind?" Lewis asked.

Biting my lip, I replied, "Let me see your cock." I couldn't believe I was asking for a dick pic. Never in my life would I do such a thing. If it wasn't for Hannah and this dirty fantasy she had introduced us to, I never would have thought that I was capable of this.

"Ummm okay, give me a sec," Lewis responded. I was surprised how he didn't take any time to think about it. It took a little bit, but he sent me a picture. My eyes dilated and my mouth watered seeing the contents. It looked like Lewis was lying on his bed. His camera was facing towards the end of his bed with his hand grasping the base of his love pole as it stood erect into the air.

My mouth parted in shock seeing his cock. Although I've seen it already, I couldn't believe how magnificent it looked. It was nothing like our dildo. Feeling my pussy getting wet, I slowly drifted my hand from my stomach down to my crotch.

"Wow, someone is eager to see more of me." Switching over to my camera, I slid myself over to the edge of the bed and sat down facing the mirror. Splaying my legs open, I covered my pussy with my hand and snapped a picture of myself in the mirror. "I think he'll like this," I thought, smiling to myself.

I sent the lewd photo to Lewis and waited for his response. While waiting, I reeled in the naughtiness of what I was doing. Was I actually sexting with my neighbor right now? I didn't even do this with Hannah. The most we'd ever done was send each other cute photos of us wearing outfits that showed some skin. This was so taboo. And I was doing this on my own! Was I cheating right now?

My deep thinking was interrupted by my phone pinging from Lewis's message. "Damn, Laena. You are so beautiful." My heart fluttered and I started to feel flushed seeing his compliment. Lewis always found a way to make me feel like this. On one level, it infuriated me. But it also made me feel aroused.

"Yeah? You like my beautiful body?" I asked. My heart beat rapidly as I awaited for Lewis to keep complimenting me. I just loved the feeling of someone going head over heels for me. It was like a drug.

"You look so good, Laena," Lewis continued. I was so irked seeing the word 'good' again, that I actually felt a little pang in my body.

"What was that, Lewis? I look what?" I sternly texted back.

"You look hot, sexy, beautiful. Ugh, you know what I mean!" He quickly replied back, as if he sensed my discontent. I smiled evilly again, seeing him trying to save himself and please me. I had so much power over him, and I relished it.

His compliments were like fuel to the fires of arousal in my body. I wanted to know what he felt now. I wondered if he was touching himself. He must have had plenty of ammunition to touch himself, what with my girlfriend sucking his cock twice, and the sensual moments they had shared as he fingered her. Now he had two lewd photos of me on his phone. He was probably living the dream right now.

Wanting to satisfy my curiosity, I asked Lewis straight out, "Are you touching yourself right now?" My phone trembled lightly in my hands. I just asked Lewis if he was masturbating! "Ugh, what is wrong with me?"

"Should I be?" Lewis asked. I bit my lip. It was like he was asking for permission to. I debated with myself whether I should keep playing this little game we had. But my horny, aroused brains had other thoughts.

"Hmmm. Yes." The taboo nature of wanting him to touch himself to thoughts of me was electrifying. Lying back down on the bed, I waited for what he would say.

"Okay, Laena," he typed. I smiled knowing that just across the hallway my neighbor was masturbating to me. "Was I a perv for liking that feeling?"

I sat there wondering what to do. Lewis hadn't texted me back. He was probably focused on pleasuring himself. Focused on those hot pictures of me. Probably trying to burn the image of my body into his retina. Thinking about how this could be more fun, I figured some more dirty talk should spice things up.

"So, Lewis, what are you thinking about right now?" I probed, wanting to know his inner desires.

"What do you think?" His question threw me off guard. I was the one asking the questions here, not him. Unfortunately, my curiosity was doing me no good, I wanted to know what he was thinking about. But considering that Hannah performed such lewd acts with him not too long ago, it was likely still fresh in his mind.

Wanting to satiate my nosiness, I typed, "You're thinking about Hannah aren't you..."

"No, I'm thinking about you." His answer caused me to feel flushed and my body jittered. Was he just saying that to make me happy? "Ugh, he was doing it to me again. Lewis you dummy," I abashedly thought.

"You're just saying that..." I was losing control over this situation.

"I'm not, I already had my time with Hannah. This is our little thing, I want to think about you." My heart melted seeing his sincere message. I blushed and struggled to respond to his text. Lewis caused me to completely lose all control of this situation.

Composing myself, I replied, "Do you mean it?"

"I'm pretty sure you would know if I was lying. You said it yourself, I am a terrible liar." I chuckled and regained some confidence reading his reassurance.

I felt elated learning that he was thinking about me. Imbued with new confidence I took back control. "Good, you should be thinking about me," I smirked.

"Now tell me, what does your dirty mind want to do with me?" I rested my hand on one of my boobs and gently kneaded it out of arousal.

"Uh, I don't know. I'm just thinking about how hot you are." Although I appreciated his sentiments, I wanted him to think of more.

"Come on Lewis, think of something. I know what you want," I prodded, my heart raced in anticipation wanting him to say something dirty about me.

Before he could reply, I took the initiative and texted, "You wanna use my wet mouth? I bet you're just aching for more fun."

"Yeah, I do Laena," he texted backstripping off his modesty. Hearing what I wanted, I felt my pussy start to get wet from the arousal of his desires.

"Yea? You want to put your cock in my warm welcoming mouth?"

"Mhm Laena..." Lewis's replies were getting shorter. He was probably putting more focus on imagining what he would do with me. The thought of that encouraged my hand to drift from my boob down to my stomach. Slowly inching its way to my pussy.

"Are you thinking about how I would get on my knees for you as you plunge your huge throbbing cock into my throat? Imagine how good that would feel. I don't have a gag reflex, so you can go as deep as you want, Lewis," My salacious message caused me to get even more aroused and my hand was now just above my crotch.

"Damn, Laena you're being such a tease," Lewis replied. It was working, he wanted me so bad. And I loved it.

"Mmhhmm, I want to feel your throbbing hard cock in my mouth, Lewis,"

"Yeah? Want me to fuck your throat, Laena?" His naughty question caused me to gasp. This seemed so abnormal for his behavior. Was this what Hannah was talking about? Now, my hand was over my wet pussy and I started rubbing my clit.

"Mmhhmm, It's been a while since I've had anything like that in my mouth. But I'll get used to it. I've always been a fast learner," My rubbing intensified. My pulsating slit stoked the flames of my arousal even more.

"Mhm I bet you are," Lewis replied.

While playing with my throbbing wet pussy, I felt the urge to see Lewis's cock again. "Send me another pic of your cock, Lewis," I ordered.

"Okay, but you have to send me something too," Lewis countered. "Oh, someone is eager to see more of this," I thought. Lewis had been a good boy, it was only fair. Getting my phone, I positioned the camera where it had a view of my splayed legs and of my hand tormenting my pussy. The fact that we were sending such lewd photos to each other made my pussy leak. It was so hot.

Shortly after sending him the picture, he sent his. My eyes widened seeing his throbbing cock once again. But now it was lathered with his precum, which glistened in the air. I slipped my fingers inside my pulsing wet pussy and lightly moaned. My dirty mind wasted no time conjuring up images of Lewis plunging his veiny phallus into the depths of my warm hospitable mouth. I moved my fingers faster inside my slippery lips. I wanted him to get his reward. Then, the picture of Hannah with Lewis's cum on her face and in her mouth popped into my mind. God, it was so hot! Hannah said that his cum tasted so good. Although I had my reservations about having a man's cum in my mouth, I had never actually had any experience with it. I did have a boyfriend way back, but we had never really done anything like that. It was probably because I wasn't interested in him enough to care.

But Lewis, he was different. I was more than willing to try some new things. Especially because of Hannah. Her descriptions of what it was like with Lewis made my body tingle with excitement. Lewis was the perfect guy to try things with.

"God, you're so hot," we each texted at the same time. I blushed seeing that Lewis and I were thinking the same thing.

Then out of the blue, Lewis asked, "How wet are you?" I was slightly startled by his question. But my horny brain was in control at this point and I wasted no time replying back.

"I'm so wet, Lewis,"

"Yeah? Are you touching yourself, too?" Lewis asked.

"Mmhhmm," I texted back

"Let me see how wet you are," he requested. I plunged my fingers deeper seeing his request. But I didn't want to play easy to get.

Joko44
Joko44
346 Followers